It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
again another penis? and notice the hand /light beam does this represent sperm collection?

then the scene does a close up and if you look just outside the window you see it has ejaculated

And can someone explain the older woman/witch/crone inside the penis tower fighting back the hand/light with her wand please, also she has her period and the light makes it go away . alien abduction maybe

And the last scene pyramids crumble as the sun attacks

love and harmony
whateva
edit on 5/7/12 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

Root chakra?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
I just watched this and WOW !

Not even sure if this is the right forum to post this in, but there are all sorts of symbolism and imagery in this vid, which could cross many topics on ATS.

This is artistic expression at its best so I guess you can gleen any number of interpretations from this conglomeration of creative ideas.

Check it

Peace * Ned
edit on 5-7-2012 by nimbinned because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2012 by nimbinned because: spelling !!

edit on 5-7-2012 by nimbinned because: (no reason given)

pretty cool stuff

thanks for link

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
That granny...... I don't think its a gran bleeding down there.

Granny's don't wear those kinds of shoes, or have those sorts of legs....
Or wear white knickers.....

Her bottom half is a girl coming to bloom..
And, its the girls legs dancing the old lady around, removing the elders decency for the wanton behaviour of the generation the old lady's husband went off to war to protect.

No wonder she seems so sad.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Is this a claymation video? The one of the very first? I can't see it, but I'm guessing it is. Has a train going around a guy's head or something? Yeah...stop animation.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

No ones reads lol..

this is what the official meanings are :

fire of truth
That's YOU!!! when you stand in the awareness of your sonship with the Divine and the brotherhood of mankind!!!

BO/B
The left-right puppet and additional layer of disenfranchisement, keeping you distracted while Drako weaves his web.

Lily
And suddenly a startling realization arose in Lily: "This apple is not mine", she thought. "It belongs to someone else."

Sun-Sue
Opposing courageously those who would enslave her.

Aali
The whirling heart of Islam awakened to the one true God! He is free and needs no control.

Juan "Pepito"
After years of economic exploitation and the environmental degradation, Juan "Pepito" has a decidedly sinking feeling.

L'enfant bleu
The keeper of the flame.

Madame Q
Madame Q's point of suffering is sex. Is it repression or indulgence?
We don't know. Yet there is definitely shame there.

Ludovic
In Latin, ludo means to play and ovis (ovum/ovis) can mean egg. The egg is a symbol of the potential, genetics, and of the soul.
Ovis can also mean sheep in Latin.
But in reality, Ludovic comes from a Germanic name meaning illustrious in combat.

Drako
The Sorcerer, the unseen hand and spirit of madness seeking ever more control through trickery, lies, poisons, false-flag events, wars, and mountains of beauracratic and legal framework to siphon off the energy of the inhabitants of the earth. He fears the light of day as he fears life itself, and operates in the shadows. His greatest power is his hold on the issuance of the currency.

the rest dont have explanations..

are we seeing more than we want to, or are they just not saying what they really mean?

Still damn good animation anyway!

meh if the images dont appear i've posted the website..

edit on 5-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Is this a claymation video? The one of the very first? I can't see it, but I'm guessing it is. Has a train going around a guy's head or something? Yeah...stop animation.

Uhh no... not even close.

get to a pc where you can watch it, it's worth it just for the music and animation. nothing to do with stop animation.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Glad you posted those meanings of the characters. I think I kind of nailed the old granny!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Did you notice the dome of the rock being destroyed by UFO's, then later its rebuilt? I think there's a lot more to it than their official description.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I pet goat? Is goat from Matthew 25:31–46? The people who say the right things and seem to be rightous but are not? And we pet them by saying faith is enought?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Root chakra?

Who? me or the old woman in the penis?

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Incredible. The Bush/Obama bit at the start is so creepy.

I don't think the graphics company who made this is trying to tell us anything, they've just made a video with a lot of symbolism and conspiracy related ideas lying within the scenes.

It's literally what ATS would be if you turned it into a animated short (minus the closet racists).

This is what the company say of themselves:

Based in the beautiful Laurentian mountains just north of Montreal, Canada, Heliofant is a nascent independent computer animation studio focused on creating experimental and challenging content. Bringing together artists from the fields of dance, music, computer animation and visual arts, the company is very interested in exploring the common ground that underlies many spiritual and philosophical traditions in a lyrical form.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Al though the religious symbology is throughout, I take some of it more literal. In the beginning the puppet (good ol' George) is in that classroom goin derp...derp as he sits with a dunce cap (for 6 minutes, remember?) . In my mind still one of the greatest tells for government complicity for 911. The authors of this awesome video think so too apparently.

That he strains and struggles and POP goes Obama to take his place is another.

Some of the symbology after that is direct to the source of the problems with the world (America) and not sure this website could handle it without going crazy hating on the messenger. So, I'm leaving it at that.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
reply to post by kaoticf8

This is from the Heliofant web-site. There are some posts on youtube saying this is an overt illuminati message to the masses, similar to the murals at Denver Airport ??

>>
Based in the beautiful Laurentian mountains just north of Montreal, Canada, Heliofant is a nascent independent computer animation studio focused on creating experimental and challenging content. Bringing together artists from the fields of dance, music, computer animation and visual arts, the company is very interested in exploring the common ground that underlies many spiritual and philosophical traditions in a lyrical form.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Can anyone tell me if there's a reason for the type/shape of boat at the end, please ?

Wonderful work.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Opening your heart chakra and your inner eye, and using those to see... is the way to navigate through life.

Otherwise, you are a pet goat in a box.

You can't think your way out of a box by using the tools and terms of the box.

edit on 5-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
reply to post by mainidh

Did you notice the dome of the rock being destroyed by UFO's, then later its rebuilt? I think there's a lot more to it than their official description.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

woah! I didn't see that one. That really is very insightful. I think I'm on the same page with these Canadian dudes. Now I want to go check out those mountains up in the Kinooks.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Incredible. The Bush/Obama bit at the start is so creepy.

I don't think the graphics company who made this is trying to tell us anything, they've just made a video with a lot of symbolism and conspiracy related ideas lying within the scenes.

It's literally what ATS would be if you turned it into a animated short (minus the closet racists).

This is what the company say of themselves:

I personally believe that Mr. Bush was tampered with in an ATS kind of a way. I would rather not say what I think they did to him it is too dark. However, I think these Canadian artists think that Bush was dealt an evil blow. The former POTUS cannot express what happened for the good of US. Apparently, they think Obama is insincere and many of us agree. He promised an attack on national debt and only made it worse.

We at the ATS love to speculate that's what we do, so naturally we are attracted to this. We are modern day watchers.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty

Can anyone tell me if there's a reason for the type/shape of boat at the end, please ?

Wonderful work.

Egyptian lore, I think the boat is the Set animal, a "pet" of Set the evil son of Nut and Geb. The Set animal is ruthless and has the tail of a snake. I think that's it, although of course its not pure science.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

all I noticed were the old lady's boobs

great find thanks for passing it on

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Black angel wings on Bin Laden at 2:18.... creepy.
And during the same scene, the sun? That shape looks so familiar i just can't put a name to it... is it from a country's flag??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join