It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
In the video, we see Osama B.L. illustrated as a black angel "black wings"! Why i get the feeling that this video projects the arrival of a new "black angel"? In other words, another event like 9.11!

I wish that this video its just a great composition of CGI and not a "tip/prophecy/prejection/prepare" for anything bad!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
reply to post by muzzleflash

You are presuming that the "we" is plural.

Namaste.

I am not presuming, I know for a fact it is Plural, always.
Otherwise the word is being misused and is promoting illogical thought processes we cannot even fathom due to the overall complexity of the brain.

We /wiː/ is the first-person, plural personal pronoun (subject case) in Modern English.

If "we" don't make sense in "our" own language "we" use, than "we" definitely aren't going to make sense in "our" own heads. "We" may think "we" do know what "we" are talking about, but due to the mathematical errors it is clear "we" are entirely assuming out of ignorance rather than asserting definitively as a result of evidence and logical process.
edit on 6-7-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

Are you actually trying to say that our language and word-usage is the barrier to actually internalizing and truly comprehending these ideas?
That our choice of words (or lack thereof) mathematically creates barriers in our brain? That we'll forever be able to speak of these ideas from an intellectual level, but (with this particular construct) never be able to 'get it'?
huh...

On a side note: I appreciate your intention to use words as to their true meaning, but the dictionary wasn't created for us, it was created "for" us.
edit on 7-7-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by awakendhybrid

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

You are presuming that the "we" is plural.

Namaste.

I am not presuming, I know for a fact it is Plural, always.
Otherwise the word is being misused and is promoting illogical thought processes we cannot even fathom due to the overall complexity of the brain.

We /wiː/ is the first-person, plural personal pronoun (subject case) in Modern English.

If "we" don't make sense in "our" own language "we" use, than "we" definitely aren't going to make sense in "our" own heads. "We" may think "we" do know what "we" are talking about, but due to the mathematical errors it is clear "we" are entirely assuming out of ignorance rather than asserting definitively as a result of evidence and logical process.

Are you actually trying to say that our language and word-usage is the barrier to actually internalizing and truly comprehending these ideas?
That our choice of words (or lack thereof) mathematically creates barriers in our brain? That we'll forever be able to speak of these ideas from an intellectual level, but (with this particular construct) never be able to 'get it'?
huh...

On a side note: I appreciate your intention to use words as to their true meaning, but the dictionary wasn't created for us, it was created "for" us.
edit on 7-7-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

Thank you and yes that is my current theory I am working with.
It was initially mostly hypothetical but every road sign seems to be pointing this way as I delve deeper into this particular question.

As time progresses, and you continue onward, look for little clues in reference to "language = math", and you will probably become as inclined as myself towards such a disposition.

And pay notice to particular words or phrases that are used backwards from their actual meanings. I find new ones every day, it seems almost as if half of our thought/language is corrupted severely. So it makes perfect sense that we act in backwards and corrupted manners without even knowing it. Totally believing and justifying ourselves while remaining ignorant to what actual process occurred within the brain tissues physically.

Compare the human brain to electronic / computer theory.
Notice the similarities of the 'off-on' circuitry.

This reveals that good programming code = promotes development of capabilities of the hardware's potential.
Bad programming (false or misused info) = deters development of capabilities of hardware's potential.

This is also true with human beings especially, and other organisms. They can be programmed, deprogrammed, reprogrammed. People "teach their dog tricks", which is programming. A good teacher with good info can teach much more than poor programmers with bad info.

Down the line of all sorts of potential comparisons, you will find uncanny similarity.
For example, through the Internet, we can combine our CPU's and calculate stuff for NASA giving them more capacity.
Or, as human beings, we can merge our minds through language (communication), and increase our group capacity together.

We could go on about this forever. I enjoy the subject matter and speculating on varied aspects of how it all relates.
Just glad that around ATS there are a few folks who like all of these subjects too!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

Perhaps the mechanism which the misuse of the term itself causes the mathematical error, is best explained through allegories and metaphors?

For example a puzzle that we are trying to construct. If we are trying to put a few pieces in the puzzle upside down, and refuse to acknowledge that we are making a critical basic physical error, than we can never finish the puzzle and see the big picture completely in a technical sense.

Once we realize that the piece is upside down, and make the correction to reverse it's physical position, than we are able to finally put it into place correctly.

My presumption is predicated upon this concept among others.

I haven't really been finding anything that goes against the general flow here either.
It seems to be a pretty solid point from which to many further analysis of our environment around ourselves can be derived.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure if this was mentioned before, but the video is 7:28 minutes long, the date of the first full day of the 2012 Olympics.
When I watch the seconds on the ending, it seems to skip over 7:27, the opening ceremony date.
Maybe I'm just looking for something, but it wouldn't surprise me that the length itself would be a symbol as well.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Incredible. The Bush/Obama bit at the start is so creepy.

I don't think the graphics company who made this is trying to tell us anything, they've just made a video with a lot of symbolism and conspiracy related ideas lying within the scenes.

I find symbolism to be a language, and if they are using language, it would seem they are trying to communicate to those who can read the symbols. I can, for myself, and I believe many people can. Those who can't just haven't learned that language. Yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

Originally posted by nimbinned
what is the connection with the Christ symbol/consciousness and why does it not change after the enlightenment - it is a 'constant' throughout the whole process.

Maybe it's because Christ consciousness is a constant throughout world religion and myth - it just goes by different names and different symbols in different cultures and eras. Underneath the changes, the essence is the same. Fundamentalists need to learn this lesson.

This consistency is not because of conscious intent of conspirators or power-hungry priests, it's because Christ consciousness is a part of us all, all the time, and it will always come out in religion, myth, art, comics, sci-fi, fantasy...whether artists intend it or not. It's the very heart of the collective unconscious. Conspiracy theorists need to learn this lesson.

The intent and agendas of the artists is secondary. As a result, conspiracy theories are also secondary. People who make them primary are missing the point.

edit on 6-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

That is my thoughts as well.
These artists have taken from the shared consciousness pool--a resource we all tap in to.
This video is a consensus of all our thoughts and ideas about this reality. They may not have had any clue where all their inspirations were derived from.
Just look at all these responses on this site. It is a collection of our collective. Together we have taken this video apart. With the help of another the dissection got deeper and deeper.
I'm amazed when I look at all our opinions and insights together as a whole!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think that the sweating Obama is reference to the psalm23 verse graffiti on the wall as it pans out from the classroom....in reference to being anointed.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by awakendhybrid

I've seen enough, I'm not giving up...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Repeated viewings have given me a feeling that there is a Thule/Vril element maybe due to the blue eyes motif. Then, I looked around on the web and found this about Old Norse cave drawings...

freya.theladyofthelabyrinth.com...

So, I think the boat in the video might be a Viking "spirit ship" instead of the other theory someone already posted about ancient Egyptian boats. Here's more on the "spirit ship" thing...

symboldictionary.net...

I could be wrong, of course! But just intuitively, there is a feeling of anti-freemasonry which could be a Thule thing. I know the girl looks like Alice in Wonderland, but she is blue-eyed and blonde as the Thule Society would like. There is another female character with tears and she seems to have very long hair, which would fit the Vril girls of the Nazis.
edit on 7-7-2012 by switching yard because: sp

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

I am speechless.

What a powerful and delightfully complex rendition of our current human story.

May the light guide you. Blessed existence we shall inherit. Keep your flame burning through it all.

I love.

Hold it down.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

The woman in the tower has been trapped as an entertaining stripper in an ivory tower. She's been counting down the time to her release, by the hash marks on the wall. She's been kept longer than expected. The light of God begins to melt the tower she's in, and the light invades. She is not used to the light anymore, and attempts to get away from it. When it hits her, she is frozen in a moment of ecstasy and that which she felt a curse is relieved from her.

Now all you have to do is figure out what/who the woman is.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
You?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOK31
In the video, we see Osama B.L. illustrated as a black angel "black wings"! Why i get the feeling that this video projects the arrival of a new "black angel"? In other words, another event like 9.11!

I wish that this video its just a great composition of CGI and not a "tip/prophecy/prejection/prepare" for anything bad!

It suggests that Bin Laden was Nephilim.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SibylofErythrae

The story goes back a ways...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
You?

Why that's a very interesting idea. Maybe the video represents something about all of us, and that the woman is in some ways a mirror of me and you.

Interesting idea. Thanks.

reply to post by Americanist

Lyrics for this piece.

Italian Text

Nessun dorma! Nessun dorma!
Tu pure, o, Principessa,
nella tua fredda stanza,
guardi le stelle
che tremano d'amore
e di speranza.
Ma il mio mistero è chiuso in me,
il nome mio nessun saprà!
No, no, sulla tua bocca lo dirò
quando la luce splenderà!
Ed il mio bacio scioglierà il silenzio
che ti fa mia!
(Il nome suo nessun saprà!...
e noi dovrem, ahime, morir!)
Dilegua, o notte!
Tramontate, stelle!
Tramontate, stelle!
All'alba vincerò!
vincerò, vincerò!
English Translation of "Nessun Dorma"

Nobody shall sleep!...
Nobody shall sleep!
Even you, o Princess,
in your cold room,
watch the stars,
that tremble with love and with hope.
But my secret is hidden within me,
my name no one shall know...
No!...No!...
On your mouth I will tell it when the light shines.
And my kiss will dissolve the silence that makes you mine!...
(No one will know his name and we must, alas, die.)
Vanish, o night!
Set, stars! Set, stars!
At dawn, I will win! I will win! I will win!
edit on 7-7-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlemiss15
I'm not quite sure if this was mentioned before, but the video is 7:28 minutes long, the date of the first full day of the 2012 Olympics.
When I watch the seconds on the ending, it seems to skip over 7:27, the opening ceremony date.
Maybe I'm just looking for something, but it wouldn't surprise me that the length itself would be a symbol as well.

I know with a long thread, people don't have the time to go over the posts - but here is my latest comment about the Olympics connection from page 14 :-

Originally posted by nimbinned
I'm sorry but I can't find the original members post, but it mentioned the time length of the vid 7.27 being the London Olympics opening date. I noticed though that the time length in the video title as 7.28, so perhaps this is the more inportant date - the start of the war/false flag/market collapse as shown in the vid.

Also - check out the mascots for the games below - COME ON !!

One Eye Mascots !

Photo taken with the two mascots standing side by side as in 11 - twin towers, sacred number 11

The plot thickens.

There is definately something about the videos time length that is symbolic and how it says 7.28 but it's really 7.27.

Maybe I'm letting my paranoia get the better of me

Peace and Light - Ned

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SibylofErythrae

Thanks for the valuable insight.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join