It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The bit where the guy is drowning in the yellow goo, what does the tattoo say on his arm? I can't make it out?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
The bit where the guy is drowning in the yellow goo, what does the tattoo say on his arm? I can't make it out?

Juanita.

Working man with a hammer and a scythe, drowning slowly.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital

The concensus here is that is says 'Juanita'

It means "God is Gracious' in Spanish. Why doesn't that surprise me given the context

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule
The Anti- Christ (the second fish of Pisces) came to prominence in the sky a long time ago, as the first fish (Christ) faded. It's materialistic reductionism, rationalism, "realism". The very paradigm that forms the box that holds the goat.

"Thus, the astrological characteristics of the fish contain essential components of the Christian mythos; first, the cross; second, the moral conflict and its splitting into the figures of Christ and Anti-Christ; third, the motif of the son of a virgin; fourth, the mother-son tragedy; fifth, the danger at birth; and sixth, the savior and bringer of healing" Carl Jung, Aion pg 114

edit on 6-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

Thanks again, insteresting way of putting it. I used to be a big fan of Jung too, (I think I've read Aion in the past but it was a long time ago.) will have to get a book or two by him again.
edit on 6-7-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Just read this on another forum site (link below). This is from a member calling thenselves 'Talon'. I know it doesn't say much, but the claim is that they are self-financed.

intellectualodditiesnetwork.com...

Our first short film was totally self-financed with no outside help, either governmental or corporate. As you may or may not know, computer animation is a rather expensive proposition. If you wish to encourage us in our labor of love, any help will be greatly appreciated. . . .

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
i noticed a connection between the girl in the white dress and the old woman. the girl holds the apple in the same general vicinity as the blood on the old woman. the tree in the garden is dna. the tree of knowledge in the garden is dna that programs procreative reproduction. knowledge in old testament parlance is sex which is part of reproduction. the apple rolling away is the same as the blood drying up. it seems to be saying, as part of "evolution", white women will become sterile. i say white women because the video approaches that topic, with nothing but white females and western symbolism. (et.al, alice in wonderland, for example).

this calls to mind a post i read here at ats a few years ago, in which a black gentleman claimed that the white people on the planet would perish in a solar flare of immense proportions because their skin and other internal parts are more suspectible to high levels of certain forms of radiation, that black and darker skinned people are not.

taking this into consideration, i believe the video is a message about evolution wiping out white people because they don't have the necessary defenses to withstand nature, and solar flares are part of nature. also, they make several political statements, suggesting that any white women or westernized women, who do survive, should be sterilized, for the benefit of humankind's evolution. a crude form of this is already in action in africa, where black christian females (considered westernized) have been raped and have at least one breast removed at the rape scene by men with knives, without the benefit of doctor or medicine, and if they survive it, they go into menopause and can no longer have children.

it's an incredibly anti-western film, in which white westernized women, play almost all the evil roles. if you're white, female and western, this film is telling you to kiss it goodbye.

edit on 6-7-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The image of the dome with the crescent breaking and falling, and the birds/angels coming out of it is very reminiscent of this album cover.

music.is-amazing.com...

The boat is a solar boat of Ra, used to transport the Pharoah into the underworld. It is headed by a symbol of Anubis.

edit on 6-7-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Shouldn't we be asking who paid for this rather than the content? Who and why...then go into content.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I've seen it twice now and I watched that other dude's 51:00 analysis on YouTube. Pretty shocking on first viewing!

I would really like to hear Jordan Maxwell, Jay Weidner, and Jeff Rense analyze the thing. Then there are other guys who are pretty good at seeing the symbols --- Tsarion comes to mind. Wouldn't mind hearing from David Icke on this one, although I have tired a bit of Icke in recent years.

It's an unusual way for a start-up company to try and get business, but I guess the strategy might be to make something that's sure to go viral on the web and then get financing for a feature or something. I guess that could be the case, but I'm very suspicious about the "who and why of this." It reminds me of the Blackjack cartoon series that appeared in the London newspaper. Remember that? It was apocalyptic and included all kinds of terror references. Anyway, it's the same bad feeling like this was done by occultists, some would say Illuminati, and for a reason we don't really know. I've always thought that it might be that secret societies communicate to each other in a public way, but they get off on not being able to be fully understood by the public. Like, they think it revs up their mystic power that way. After all, some evil people somewhere got some evil thrill out of watching TV on 9/11. Who they were remains an open question.

Another possibility may be that this was done by a "think tank" just to document and analyze the public's reaction to it. Tavistock comes to mind.

I'm still mulling this thing over. Not sure what to really think about it. My first reaction was that it is very dark and sinister.

A couple of disappointments --- no Paul-Is-Dead clues and no blatant reference to Nibiru or even the end of the Mayan calendar. Guys, when you make Part Two, please solve the Paul-Is-Dead thing (or give us some juicy new clues) and for God's sake, include the Mayan thing and the Nibiru thing. Don't let us down again, O.K.???

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I've seen it twice now and I watched that other dude's 51:00 analysis on YouTube. Pretty shocking on first viewing!

I would really like to hear Jordan Maxwell, Jay Weidner, and Jeff Rense analyze the thing. Then there are other guys who are pretty good at seeing the symbols --- Tsarion comes to mind. Wouldn't mind hearing from David Icke on this one, although I have tired a bit of Icke in recent years.

It's an unusual way for a start-up company to try and get business, but I guess the strategy might be to make something that's sure to go viral on the web and then get financing for a feature or something. I guess that could be the case, but I'm very suspicious about the "who and why of this." It reminds me of the Blackjack cartoon series that appeared in the London newspaper. Remember that? It was apocalyptic and included all kinds of terror references. Anyway, it's the same bad feeling like this was done by occultists, some would say Illuminati, and for a reason we don't really know. I've always thought that it might be that secret societies communicate to each other in a public way, but they get off on not being able to be fully understood by the public. Like, they think it revs up their mystic power that way. After all, some evil people somewhere got some evil thrill out of watching TV on 9/11. Who they were remains an open question.

Another possibility may be that this was done by a "think tank" just to document and analyze the public's reaction to it. Tavistock comes to mind.

I'm still mulling this thing over. Not sure what to really think about it. My first reaction was that it is very dark and sinister.

A couple of disappointments --- no Paul-Is-Dead clues and no blatant reference to Nibiru or even the end of the Mayan calendar. Guys, when you make Part Two, please solve the Paul-Is-Dead thing (or give us some juicy new clues) and for God's sake, include the Mayan thing and the Nibiru thing. Don't let us down again, O.K.???

All very intersting musings SY.

I had an idea last night that this was indeed funded by the 'controllers' but is a way for them of saying that their evil deeds are coming to an end. Even those who practice the dark arts realise that they are accountable for what they do (ie Crowley). It is the foundation of what they believe in - cause and affect.

I am a big believer in Karma as a Universal Law. The Christ figure in this video could be a physical representation of this divine principle.

Peace Out - Ned

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Just watched it again. O.K., there might be some hints of Nibiru in there. We've definitely got reptilians from the stars in there. The end of it might be just after Nibiru passes and has caused destruction and pole shift. We see reflections of something big and red in their eyes, then there is just the sun with rings and meteorites which could be just after Nibiru passes. This is when the "Jesus" character seems to wake up. There's a YouTube vid that's supposed to be a NASA insider leaking info and he says that when Nibiru passes, our brains will be somehow demagnetized and we'll all be starting over in how we view our lives and the world.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I believe in the Sitchin/Nibiru stuff. On another thread, I got frustrated with the topic because there is no credible scientific evidence that Nibiru is coming and I can't understand the logic of the Sitchin interpretation of genetic engineering. So, I'm not a believer, but I think this video might have some Nibiru references in it ---- maybe, not sure.

Edit to add: Oh yeah, and the fact that most of it takes place in a dark, cold, icy, snowy place (at least that's what I see -- I may be wrong)... this reminds me of the so-called leaked NASA animation of the planets' orbits affected by an incoming Nibiru --- it throws Earth out into an orbit much more distant from the sun and then we gradually come back in closer to the sun. So basically, if Nibiru affects us like that, we are going to be on a very frozen planet for a while and then warm up again.
edit on 6-7-2012 by switching yard because: add

edit on 6-7-2012 by switching yard because: sp

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae
The image of the dome with the crescent breaking and falling, and the birds/angels coming out of it is very reminiscent of this album cover.

music.is-amazing.com...

The boat is a solar boat of Ra, used to transport the Pharoah into the underworld. It is headed by a symbol of Anubis.

edit on 6-7-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

Good Find - not sure if it's related, but the first track from that album is called 'Ascension'. Would make those happy here who believe in this.

The boat does look similar. I think this is one of the most interesting aspects of the video. what is the connection with the Christ symbol/consciousness and why does it not change after the enlightenment - it is a 'constant' throughout the whole process.

Peace

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimbinned
what is the connection with the Christ symbol/consciousness and why does it not change after the enlightenment - it is a 'constant' throughout the whole process.

Maybe it's because Christ consciousness is a constant throughout world religion and myth - it just goes by different names and different symbols in different cultures and eras. Underneath the changes, the essence is the same. Fundamentalists need to learn this lesson.

This consistency is not because of conscious intent of conspirators or power-hungry priests, it's because Christ consciousness is a part of us all, all the time, and it will always come out in religion, myth, art, comics, sci-fi, fantasy...whether artists intend it or not. It's the very heart of the collective unconscious. Conspiracy theorists need to learn this lesson.

The intent and agendas of the artists is secondary. As a result, conspiracy theories are also secondary. People who make them primary are missing the point.

edit on 6-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

You guys are so far from the truth it is unbelievable.

(insert second line here )

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lordbayfin

Well please share all the answers in the world with us, that we are to dumb to know!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I can't find the original members post, but it mentioned the time length of the vid 7.27 being the London Olympics opening date. I noticed though that the time length in the video title as 7.28, so perhaps this is the more inportant date - the start of the war/false flag/market collapse as shown in the vid.

Also - check out the mascots for the games below - COME ON !!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
your kidding right?
those are the mascots?
really?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Think of it like this...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is amazing. There is a lot of symbolism hidden and apparent. I'd love to see a full-length feature stemming from this.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
im still trying to reel myself back to normalcy after watching this last night.

thanks OP for my brain matter being shot around my room... its going to take a while to clean up... ugh...

and by taking time to clean up... I mean... wrap my mind around this video and figure out what the intention was... and is.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join