It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got To See This - Mind Blowing !

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
wonder why they put the baby in a chicken like egg (the one that black tv snake wraps around)? human children are not born from eggs like that, but reptiles are. wonder if when the apple opens and the two halves become one lotus blossom, if they are trying to say that the next evolution will have no female reproduction at all? i know some of the secret societies and esoteric religions believe that original adam was both male and female in the same body, et.al, a hermaphrodite. i don't think that's what it says in the text at all. i think it was literally male adams and female adams and they were a race of clones, cloned in the images of the elohim (egyptian version -- atum, some of who were male and some of who were female but none of which were both in the same body. although i have read an argument that stated we were all originally hermaphroditic reptilians and that the mammalian procreative ability was the modification that put us at odds with the elohim. i don't think so. i think we were cloned originally not born from chicken eggs there was no pain in childbirth because it doesn't hurt to be cloned presumably).

edit on 7-7-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
finally opens his eyes, he's the one causing all the death and destruction on the planet.

That alone has some deep esoteric/exoteric connection in it as well, The oneness that we are all connected and by harming self we harm all. Or like the story The EGG. Where we are everyone and everyone is us.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Yup, this is ascension... Christ consciousness comes in with Anubis and changes everything, only the light remains...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Messages i saw:

Men were created by reptiles, there is a fetus in a reptilian egg. Have you noticed the alfa romeo logo? There is a lizard and a human coming out of his mouth, snakes eat the head first so the logo suggests the human is coming out of the lizard.

Christ consciousness, not jesus in person, is coming with anubis the egyptian god of death, so this suggests that low vibration people will get out (Anubis will remove them).

Markets crash, war...

Catholic church, the vatican, an old old whore/witch goes down, it cant stand the light...

The banking elite are wiped out and the MSM is unplugged

Friendly aliens show up to celebrate and help..

Christ consciousness wins and conquers the planet, the dark ones leave...

A new era starts, a golden age starts....

Lets see if this video is showing us the near future.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manula

an old old whore/witch goes down, it cant stand the light...

know who the whore is?
and define witch please

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
wonder why they put the baby in a chicken like egg (the one that black tv snake wraps around)? human children are not born from eggs like that, but reptiles are. wonder if when the apple opens and the two halves become one lotus blossom, if they are trying to say that the next evolution will have no female reproduction at all? i know some of the secret societies and esoteric religions believe that original adam was both male and female in the same body, et.al, a hermaphrodite. i don't think that's what it says in the text at all. i think it was literally male adams and female adams and they were a race of clones, cloned in the images of the elohim (egyptian version -- atum, some of who were male and some of who were female but none of which were both in the same body. although i have read an argument that stated we were all originally hermaphroditic reptilians and that the mammalian procreative ability was the modification that put us at odds with the elohim. i don't think so. i think we were cloned originally not born from chicken eggs there was no pain in childbirth because it doesn't hurt to be cloned presumably).

edit on 7-7-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

from the scene you are describing, I get the feeling that its about manipulations, including genetic, by the PTB/video snake. the snake itself is reference to the garden of eden of course, and the video screen is its modern version of control. TV/computer social networking

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gardCanada

I shared it on fb. Great video, so much symbolism. Will watch this again. Does the goat represent the scapegoat? That's what I'm thinking. Wonderful animation and music.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Random thoughts...

Barbed wire posts in the first scene are an exact copy of the ones at Auschwitz.

One of the main purposes of the video is to draw our attention to Bush in the classroom on 9/11 as if that is a key to understanding 9/11 and the makers of the vid don't want that real-life scene to be forgotton. It was a strange scene: Bush sitting there, the kids are prompted to say "kite, hit, steel, plane, must" and then they bow to Bush and the teacher. People have said it was an occult ritual. I've heard there may be some evidence that Bush sat there with the book "The Pet Goat" upside down. A goat is an occult symbol for Baphomet.

On repeated viewings, I'm getting a warning of Nibiru dragging the Earth out in a new orbit farther from the sun and that causes the dark, cold, icy world.

Whirling dervish represents Sufi, a form of Islam.

Hispanic communist sinking --- Cuba?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
reply to post by gardCanada

I shared it on fb. Great video, so much symbolism. Will watch this again. Does the goat represent the scapegoat? That's what I'm thinking. Wonderful animation and music.

Maybe i does represent a scapegoat also but you should look into the Matthew 25:31-46. Goats are the people that tell the words of the rightous but are not true in spirit. The people controled by ego and wants and firmly stuck in duality.

www.biblegateway.com...

I pet goat can also mean that the nondualists are not standing up to the goats hypocrazy and letting them belive they are pure and that their ideas that are not of thougt but only conditioning is the thruth.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It's probably already been said but this is viral marketing. Incredible video, but it's been made for this very response. They don't know anything we don't.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
i don't think the video was supposed to disseminate knowledge... it was only a 'dreamscape' of loosely tied together symbolic things/people/ideas that went from one symbolic image to the next & the viewer made the connections and the 'story line'...

the video is most likely a promo piece or proto-type...showing potential future buyers that a customized video, for their particular cause, could be used as a subliminal message input medium...
let's say a client would be someone like a political party or an NGO like the Øbama facilitator ACORN
to put across a message or even propaganda that will subliminally sway the viewer

it may seem esorteric and all but there are real world applications out there to be exploited
such as the data mining of all the isp addresses that clicked to view the video for starters,
look for targeted ADs to follow
edit on 8-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bone75
Okay, on the chalkboard there's a hangman and the students are on the last leg of the game. The answer is obviously 'evolution', but they are missing 3 letters... u, i, and o. You'll notice that the letters on the board are mixed between upper case and lower case.

If you type 'uio' into google, you'll get a few matches, but the one that intrigues me the most is the University of Oslo in Norway. It's commonly abbreviated as UiO. hmmm...

So I decided to see what they're up to, and look what I found...

"We have found an unknown branch of the tree of life that lives in this lake. It is unique! So far we know of no other group of organisms that descend from closer to the roots of the tree of life than this species. It can be used as a telescope into the primordial micro-cosmos," says an enthusiastic associate professor, Kamran Shalchian-Tabrizi, head of the Microbial Evolution Research Group (MERG) at the University of Oslo.

His research group studies tiny organisms hoping to find answers to large, biological questions within ecology and evolutionary biology, and works across such different fields as biology, genetics, bioinformatics, molecular biology and statistics.

Source

Coincidence? Or could the makers of this video really be trying to tell us something?

I haven't read any responses to this post yet so I'm putting it out there again to hopefully get some feedback. Obviously this film is hinting at specific events that have yet to pass, and I'd like to single out those events to determine what kind of credibility we can lend to this film in the near future.

So far I've found the UiO connection. Maybe UiO is close to announcing that they are ready to declare evolution as fact rather than theory.

Then there is the stealth bomber/UFO attack on Damascus (I thought it was The Dome of the Rock at first, but there is no minaret at that site.)

These are the 2 that stand out to me. What are your thoughts?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Latest breakdown of the clip.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueGuardian

Latest breakdown of the clip.

Why is most Christians always so caught up in duality? Frankly Christianety have lost Jesus teaching and is just antienlightning (anti spiritual awakening) from my point of view. It is all fear knowing god except thru the bible. It is our way or hell. I do not think the end of the bible is written by spiritual people but by egocorrupted people who wanted control and power. Antichrists have been here all the time. They are the antiunderstanding/anti realising nonduality preaching duality with every breath.
edit on 8-7-2012 by apushforenlightment because: spellchecking

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

I would agree that exoteric Christianity is baby food for spiritual children. I wish they would grow up already and move on to the solid food of esoteric Christian mysticism.

"I gave you milk to drink, not solid food; for you were not yet able to receive it. Indeed, even now you are not yet able."

1 Corinthians 3:2

edit on 8-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Helio fant... I think Helio stands for the Sun and Fant stands for dying as the same as inFANTicidium ... the murder of the Sun.. or the end of days ..or dying sun ... at end of the video I think the Sun is emitting large amounts of energy...

and the other events are only the sign of next one or most significant one... the relates to the Sun ... and Jesus... so if we can identify the last event previously to the sun event we should know when it's going to happen ...
as the return of Jesus.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by voyger2

Maybe they just shortened the word Fantasy to make it sound better. In the same sense as you were saying then Helio = Sun or "God" and Fant = Fantasy or "illusion" so Heliofant could stand for God Illusion.
edit on 8-7-2012 by g0dhims3lf because: added theory

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
This video has remarkable symblism in it.

The lead up to the end of the world 2012?

Bush in the classroom with the dunce cap on, 911 towers crumble.
The little girl with the apple. Shall she take a bite of it
and obtain the knowledge?
Obama is sweating, will she bite the apple and gain the knowledge?
Obama smart vs Bush the dunce both different sides to the same coin.

Osama Bin Laden, sea of oil. Oil well symbolism.
The sacred heart of Jesuswalks in.

Djin in the little girls mind? screaming to her?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
very interesting video. in terms of style, it reminds me of The Residents and their videos for the Gingerbread Man

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I was just watching the beginning of the Satanic interpretation of the video.

They are describing how there is a penis ejaculating on Obama and Bush, and the shark is aliens.

What it says to my eyes is: These politicians' houses are on fire, and they are surrounded by sharks, and the arms industry (its a bomb as a penis) is having an orgasm all over them.

Why they think that the evolution of man over the chalkboard is referring to one person is a mystery to me.
edit on 8-7-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join