It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-FBI Employee Claims She Saw No Bodies But Many Angels From Flight 93

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Gee, since the dancing Israelis did not show up until after the first tower was hit, maybe they were just like the rest of the people in New York.

Double gee, now why would you say they turned up after the first tower was hit? Were they expecting a second airplane or do they enjoy filming smoke?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It is normail for someone who see something so terrible for the mind to protect itself. That she saw angels would be normail if you concider how important angels are in the R.C. religion. This lady is not mad, she is just surviving the best she can and if seeing angels helps her then good for her.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Thank you for sharing this story. I'm interested in reading her memoir now. I don't think her seeing angels at the crash site and no bodies necessarily has anything to do with a conspiracy. If you believe it was an empty plane that crashed, her seeing angels there would not make any sense.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
If somebody told me they didn't see a plane at the Pentagon but did see the Loch Ness monster I would rate them at about the same level as I do the FBI woman in question.

What about the people who saw and were responsible for the debris of passengers and the planes at both sites?

Do you deny their accounts?

I don't understand the question, sorry. I'm saying that someone who believes in Angels has very little credibility with me and as such I would take their words with an almighty hunk of rock salt.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Gee, since the dancing Israelis did not show up until after the first tower was hit, maybe they were just like the rest of the people in New York.

Double gee, now why would you say they turned up after the first tower was hit? Were they expecting a second airplane or do they enjoy filming smoke?

Seems a lot of people were "filming smoke" that morning. Or do you think a burning WTC Tower was not worthy of attention ?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisup

Originally posted by surfnow
reply to post by thegameisup

multiple family members all reported the events that were occurring on the plane as they received phone calls from their loved ones who were on the plane. i dont doubt that a hi jacker slammed the plane into the ground and the passengers when they went to storm the cockpit, the hi jacker knew they were coming for him. remember this plane wasnt supposed to crash in the middle of a field in Pennsylvania. wiping out a herd of cows isnt the goal of a terror group

You didnt say what you were replying to?

I have never made any post about the family members, never said anything about phone calls, and what does you mentioning family members or phone calls have to do with anything? It's like a statement to nothing as far as I can see? It confirms nothing?

From this reply it seems you are having a guess at what you think happened?

i dont doubt that a hi jacker slammed the plane into the ground

OK, so you beleive the OS, but it seems you cannot be certain about anything?

You asked for evidence that a hi-jacker was in control of UA 93. surfnow was pointing out to you that the passengers themselves spoke of the hi-jacking to loved ones and also indicated what they proposed to do about it.

You may also be interested to hear this Cleveland ATC tape. At 1.13 and 2.03 a hi-jacker was caught on the tape. He evidently thought he was just addressing the passengers and either didn't know or didn't care that he was broadcasting :-

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-7-2012 by Alfie1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

It does when it crashes into soft ground. All you have to do is look at Valuejet 592. It did a nosedive into the soft ground of the Everglades, and no large pieces were ever found. Flight 93 slammed into the soft ground that filled in a former mine.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SamLuv

Had a Lear 35A come down in my town years ago - plane hit at 80 deg angle nose down at around 350 mph

As member of Fire department we were on scene mapping the body parts for the coroner to recover

Largest piece I saw was 2 x3 ft section of tail fin (rudder), only other thing recognizable was landing gear
light which hit parked car about 75 yards away

High speed/high angle crashes dont left lot of big pieces of debris - plane is reduced mostly to "metallic
confetti" with only a few larger pieces

Biggest piece of United 93 found was 6 x7 section of fuselage, a part of engine, the fan which fits on the
front was found downhill from main crash point in a catch pond, it weighed 1000 lbs

Fuselage section

Most of the debris was of this variety

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManicDepresive1
Wans't there a movie about an alien race that would take the people out of doomed airliners just before they crashed?
I don't know what to think of this, to have angels (spirits) you have to have a dead body right?

Actually, angels are supposed to be completely different from humanity - according to Christian tradition, people don't become angels - angels were created by God before humans, and are eternal.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Like Mulder I weant to believe but these days people do anything to pay their bills....and some.

Being a FBi agent gives a certain credibillity and make such claims even for skeptics interesting to consider. However...why write a book about it and expose yourself while admittng it could damage ones carreer?

Being as a FBI agent at that notorious crash scene is a honey-pot for people interested in what really happened that day...adding the angel "bonus" makes the book a.product for a bigger consumer group.... and a page-turner?

People pull all kinds of stunts these days to keep their house or live the good life.

I didn't read all the replies in this thread but its my guess she isn't working with the FBI anymore. But then again inhaling enough high-octane fuel fumes can make you see things too...

edit on 5/7/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
This is evidently the lady in question. Says she first saw an angel when she was 3 or 4 so this doesn't just come from her 9/11 experience :-

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

The premise of no bodies and angels is an interesting sensational misdirection from the important issue of that incident .

Bodies go splat folks ....

As far as "angels" who knows I've seen apparitions myself once in a junkyard while scavenging parts the silhouette of a man standing next to a car ... some people can see these things ...sometimes .

This woman clearly describes a drone craft operating in the immediate vicinity concurrent with the crash or shoot down ... WHY?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

agreed!.......

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that any good cover-up would require some way to disorient the witnesses or fog their memories.. why not put some sort of chemical agent in the air during the incident in order to confuse and play with peoples minds..

Just saying... if I can think it up.. others can act on it.

edit on 5-7-2012 by Willbert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
First of all there is no evidence whatsoever that angels or even spirits exist.

Second of all the biblical angels are not people who have become angels, they are a totally different species to man.

So for those of you who are clearly thinking that these dead people must have become angels - you're wrong and watch far too much TV.

The idea that people die and then become angels is purely a Hollywood thing.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

Well, people are wrong. When our jets fire a missile, there is NOTHING transmitted to jam radars. Jamming requires an ECM system. We don't usually carry them.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
She also said she breathed in the fumes.

Anyone who believes this doesn't think

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yahtzeestone
I was going to post this. Thanks!

I think it's a very interesting story. Her ex supervisor (Kenneth McCabe) defends her, and says he believes she is a sane person.

Where DID the bodies go? Maybe the Angels cleaned them up...

edit on 3-7-2012 by yahtzeestone because: spelling

Angels are among us in greater numbers than we realize.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

You obviously have never walked onto a crash scene. I worked on a Search and Recovery team when I was in the USAF. Search and Recovery is different than Search and Rescue. We go in and pick up the bodies or body parts after a crash. I worked on a crash of a C-130 where six crew members died. The largest piece of human remains we recovered was half chest. It still had the hair on it and the nipples were still attached. It was still wet with blood and JP-4 after 3 days in the dirt.
You have to realize that these aircraft are made of aluminum and shatter into millions of pieces when they crash. That's a million shard cutting through you, and with the speed the body tends to liquify. I spent a week picking up "parts" and I am sure we left plenty out there that we did not find. It's not easy picking up teeth, jaws, feet and hands. The worst part is that we were responsible for personel effects. Nothing better than finding family pictures, college ID, back of a watch that was engraved, and a driver's license.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I believe that there hasn't been a proper, independent investigation of all pertinent "terror" events of 9/11.

Therefore, I don't believe anything that "investigators" or the media have said about that day.

Were all of the airliners in question replaced with remote controlled drones that had no people on board? I wouldn't rule it out. If that's the case, what happened to the passengers in the original, real flights of the real airliners in question? The correct answer is --- UNKNOWN, except to the real perpetrators involved in the operation.

This is just how I feel about it. I have no more info than any other average person in America. I just know that I don't trust the veracity of any of the details that have come out in the media about 9/11. As far as what I witnessed on live TV that day --- some form of aircrafts crashed into the twin towers but they may not have caused the disintegration of those structures. The twin towers disintegrated into dust and fell in such a way that it appeared to be controlled demolitions. It is unknown as to what technology turned them into dust. Building 7 seemed to have been brought down by deliberate, controlled demolition. A hole was torn into the Pentagon --- by what, is unknown. A hole was made into the ground near Shanksville --- by what, is unknown.
edit on 5-7-2012 by switching yard because: sp

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join