It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarkozy Home and Offices Searched by Police, France Inter Says

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Sarkozy Home and Offices Searched by Police, France Inter Says

www.bloomberg.com

Former French President Nicolas Sarkozy’s home and his Paris offices were searched today by police, France Inter said, without citing a source for the information.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Sarkozy has denied getting illegal campaign contributions, saying on April 3 on Canal Plus television channel that “there’s not a penny whose origin is unaccounted for.”

He acknowledged knowing Bettencourt and her family, saying they were long-time residents of his town of Neuilly and “of course” he’s met them, adding “what’s the problem?”

www.bloomberg.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Here's hoping that he and his spattered and tainted co-conspirators
on the global stage come to publically s(t)ink in the world of excrement
that they have supported and helped to maintain.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I hope that smarmy little s@*t gets locked up napolian style!!
.....and I get to comfort Carla when she`s lonely!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

his bankster handlers arnt happy with him and dont need him anymore

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Everybody knows the malignant dwarf Sarkozy works for Mossad.

Sarkozy Was a Mossad Agent?

Le Figaro claimed that French police officials managed to keep secret a letter, which exposed Sarkozy's past participation in espionage activities for Mossad.

(TEHRAN) - A report reveals that French President Nicolas Sarkozy worked for Israeli intelligence for a long time before he was elected president.

French daily Le Figaro has revealed the French leader once worked for the Zionist regime as a sayan, Hebrew for 'collaborator'.

www.salem-news.com...

Let us hope they put Sarkozy the turd into prison.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by canyouhandletruth
reply to post by OutonaLimb

his bankster handlers arnt happy with him and dont need him anymore

Usually we say "I hope it's nothing serious"
In this case, I hope it's something serious, and he gets locked up, forever...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
You are relying on a report from Tehran to determine that Sarkozy worked for Mossad? Where I'm from, we would label those people "developmentally retarded". On the other hand, as an institution, Mossad is number 1 on my list of trustworthy ones.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by taskforce4256
You are relying on a report from Tehran to determine that Sarkozy worked for Mossad? Where I'm from, we would label those people "developmentally retarded". On the other hand, as an institution, Mossad is number 1 on my list of trustworthy ones.

I believe the Iranian media over the imperial and racist French media.

Do you know about Le Pen? There are consequences for the French voting for nazi and it is enormous.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Egyptian Al-Ahram Weekly reported before Iranian Press TV.

Original from French Le Figaro.

12 October 2007

Les étranges accusations d'un cybercorbeau

Jean-Marc Leclerc

www.lefigaro.fr/france/20071012.FIG000000291_les_etranges_accusations_d_un_cybercorbeau.html

UNE OFFICINE a-t-elle voulu déstabiliser Nicolas Sarkozy durant la campagne présidentielle ? Une enquête confiée à la Direction centrale de la police judiciaire doit l'établir. Fin mars 2007, dans la dernière droite de l'élection, tous les directeurs départementaux de la sécurité publique, soit une centaine de hauts fonctionnaires, ont été destinataires d'un étrange courriel. Le futur président y était taxé, ni plus ni moins, d'avoir été recruté dans les années 1980 par le Mossad, le service secret israélien.

Le texte envoyé se présente sous la forme d'une « note de synthèse » de deux pages. Son titre : « L'infiltration du Mossad israélien dans l'UMP. Nicolas Sarkozy : le quatrième homme. » Au-dessus, un pseudo-logo de la « DGSE ». « Tout cela respire la manip à plein nez, avec des relents d'extrême droite », prévient un cadre dirigeant au ministère de l'Intérieur.

Selon l'auteur du message, en 1978, le gouvernement de Menahem Begin aurait commandité l'infiltration du parti gaulliste pour en faire une sorte de partenaire d'Israël. L'opération aurait été montée par Rafael Eytan, maître-espion israélien. « Trois citoyens français prédisposés à collaborer » auraient donc été ciblés : Patrick Balkany, Patrick Devedjian et Pierre Lellouche. Balkany est présenté comme le chef du « réseau ».

(...)

edit on 4-7-2012 by amcpwoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Here is another article...
www.hindustantimes.com...

So why are they picking on him? A group of us wanted to thank Sweden and the Nobel committee for everything they have done for mankind, but we didn't want to put them on the spot, so we invited Swedish Royals to France for Fashion week, since Nicolas Sarkozy is a friend of mine, I asked him to host the event.

Ok, so it was a secret event piggy backed onto fashion week in Paris.

And well maybe some people think what I did was unfair to other countries, but they were invited as well.
The thing is they went to fashion week, so they could get together without so much press staring at them it would not be an pleasant event for them.

So really what he did was fantastic, and we chose not to tell the whole world at the time because I know the Swedish Royal family and I thought well they might enjoy this more if we made it fun for them, and then could mix with their peers and feel a part of their global community.

So before you go and pick on Nicholas, ask yourselves, have YOU thanked the Nobel committee lately?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

So the amount of revenue that generated for the French fashion industry if unfathomable. It was a serious boost in their ability to target their market. But they are in heavy competition with Berlin and New York. But I help New York fashion week all the time. I know a lot of super-models. So its not unfair until you get to Berlin which is too far for me to get involved. Milan even Milan we sent representatives from Hollywood, and we really boosted their show.
When Taylor Swift, showed up in a pirate outfit, only a modern one, that you could wear on the street, looking like a supermodel, strong confident and amazing, she totally blew their minds.
And not just her we sent a few around to different places.

But you know if anyone can imitate in some way what we did in France, then you want to bet it will boost your fashion industry.
Keep in mind some of your major buyers do not like too much publicity. So a fashion show is one place where they can be without people having to make plans a year in advance and roll out carpets and have speeches planned and rehearsed, and everything perfect in every way for every planned photo op.

The Queen of England as a for instance can not just jump in a car and go somewhere. That has to be planned at least a year in advance.
Well its like that for the other Royal families and other important people.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So why pirates are we some kind of secret skull and bones society or something, no, its pi rates and charts.

I am an economist.

So its less interesting if it is pie charts and rates.
Buy you can still play pirates. Please don't tell me we can't play pirates otherwise being an economist would be boring.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Well I read that other stuff but all I can do is vouch for his character because he is my friend.

And right now I am too beesy with a future global trade project that I can't get involved with any one particular industry. And Europe is a big part of that plan because the IMF has a European flavor to its management.

But a global project that divides things equally in terms of economic development is where I am focusing my efforts over the next year. Now if we place 90, 5 billion dollar facilities world wide, to hit all major market areas, we will be doing so according to demographics. And so some countries may get more of these hubs than other countries.

Well thats still not any sort of favoritism if we are using demographics.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

So you see, for me, in case you were wondering about our world wide secret organization, the International Community, I have several roles in that community, but pi rates and charts, thats physics, and pie charts and rates, thats economics. And its the same type of math. The hard kind.

When you finally get it into a pie chart though, ok, now everyone can see what it is.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

Originally posted by taskforce4256

I believe the Iranian media over the imperial and racist French media.

Do you know about Le Pen? There are consequences for the French voting for nazi and it is enormous.

I've never voted for a Nazi - nor would I. However, not everyone who wants to crush the Left is a Nazi! And as for the term "racist", it no longer has any meaning to me at all, since it has had its meaning mutilated by intellectually defective people.

top topics

join