It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE Best Set of UFO Interviews I've Ever Seen

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I know there are at least a few people on this forum who will appreciate this as much as I do.

This is a long set of excerpts from interviews with various scientists, academics, researchers and writers on the UFO topic. A partial list includes Michael Swords, Jerome Clark, Wendy Connors, Jan Aldrich, Hal Puthoff, William Hartman and Thomas Bullard. By far the most interesting video of its kind that I've watched.

2.5 Hour Feature Length! This ground breaking series of bonus interviews comes from the DVD release of the film UFOs The Secret History and presents an examination of the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis -- the notion that some UFO reports are probably explained by extraterrestrial visitation and why contact may include the alarming notion of Alien Abduction and how an advanced culture might strategize contact with an emerging civilization.

You can watch UFOs: The Secret History here. It's unquestionably the best documentary that I've found on the history of the UFO phenomenon.

I encourage you to direct others toward clips you find particularly interesting or enlightening. I found a number of them. Just point us to the time stamp of your favorite.

Enjoy!

edit on 3-7-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

This is awesome. UFOTv finally brought on intelligent people for once! Mark Rodeghier. Robert Friend. William Hartmann. Michael Swords. People who actually know something rather than the usual frothing at the mouth barmy side of the UFO circus. Thanks for sharing Orkojoker.

edit on 3-7-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Ok, I just received two messages in my inbox saying this:

It was necessary to move a thread you created titled, THE Best Set of UFO Interviews I've Ever Seen which was originally posted in the Aliens and UFOs forum, to the Trash Bin forum. tothetenthpower has initiated this action, and included this message about it: Your thread has been removed because it contained information already posted to ATS, or there may have been offensive content in your post. Please review our Terms and Conditions: www.abovetopsecret.com... Or actions for for general abuse: www.abovetopsecret.com... These may help you understand why your thread was removed from the forum.

I've never seen this on here. I did a search for the exact name of the documentary. Am I missing something here? And if so, can I have a link to the thread where this was posted previously?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The link to the original film is broken. Can you direct me how to find it? It looks very interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Hey Orko, I noticed when I checked the "Aliens and UFOs" forum that there were two of your threads for this one topic. So somehow what you wrote got double posted. Here's the thread they sent to the trash bin. Now there's just one thread. All's well in the world.

reply to post by smyleegrl

The broken URL wasn't so much broken as it was just incomplete.
It looks like Orko just copied in the video tag from youtube (i.e. v=iDb1oyVKnP4). So the full URL should be: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDb1oyVKnP4
edit on 3-7-2012 by Xtraeme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtraeme

Hey Orko, I noticed when I checked the "Aliens and UFOs" forum that there were two of your threads for this one topic. So somehow what you wrote got double posted. Here's the thread they sent to the trash bin. Now there's just one thread. All's well in the world.

Ah wonderful! Thanks Xtraeme. I thought I was going to have to lay some "smack" down. Carry on.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
The link to the original film is broken. Can you direct me how to find it? It looks very interesting.

Thanks, smylee. Link should be working now.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Just finished watching the first addendum vid and wanted to give thanks for having it posted. My intention is to watch it all eventually but I'm inclined to comment early. Let me just say how refreshing it is to listen to highly educated and credible scientific minds discussing this topic. I encourage everyone to take 47 minutes and at least absorb the first part. Quite different from hearing the usual nay-sayers in this forum going on about chinese lanterns. S&F Droog.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the videos.

A very great set of interviews conducted by David Cherniack as part of his research for "UFOs" The Secret History".

I like that the interviews are posted without any commentary, so you get a pretty raw and original presentation of contrasting viewpoints.

There are very few productions which have this raw documentary historical value.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Excellent interviews! Thanks for posting.

And William K. Hartmann (yes, from the Condon 'Committee') makes some great points starting at 15:18 in the first video. Highly relevant, I think, to the 'Yukon UFO Mothership' thread and the re-entry hypothesis.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker

This is a long set of excerpts from interviews with various scientists, academics, researchers and writers on the UFO topic. A partial list includes Michael Swords, Jerome Clark, Wendy Connors, Jan Aldrich, Hal Puthoff, William Hartman and Thomas Bullard..

Orko, great job mate and thanks for sharing these interviews, haven't got audio at the mo but the people you mention are certainly worth a listen and I'm really intrigued to hear what Jan Aldrich has to say.

Originally posted by TeaAndStrumpets

And William K. Hartmann (yes, from the Condon 'Committee') makes some great points starting at 15:18 in the first video.

Look forward to that one too.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just posting to book mark the thread, its getting on midnight here and too late for such a long video. Thanks for posting though I will look forward to watching this tomorrow

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Finally found time to watch the main feature 'UFOs A Secret History' which accompanies the Op interviews and I have to say it's very good indeed.

Scrupulously accurate, intelligently conceived, UFOs: The Secret History is the thinking viewer's guide to the puzzles and paradoxes of an extraordinary phenomenon that continues to haunt our times and trouble our dreams. It is also gorgeously filmed - a feast to eye and mind, a thrilling experience on every level."

It's got some great parts covering incidents like the Washington Merry-go-round and Coyne case, it also does a good job examining the agendas and motivations of government 'sponsered' investigations like the Robertson panel and Condon Committee - definitely worth a watch.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Orko, thanks for posting these two videos. I just watched them and they are very informative and well done.

However, I think the first link to the main movie is broken.

Edit: Never mind, the person right above me posted it!
edit on 21-7-2012 by Brighter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Very nice. Thanks, Orkojoker. And I agree--better than the usual interview videos. S&F.
And thanks, karl12, for bumping. I hadn't seen these before and somehow missed the thread originally.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Just heard and saw the first video and they are talking about "when" they contact us.
I think they are missing the boat. They have!

Book "Aliens in the Forest" Donald Shrum a hunter sees small men in white uniforms from head to toe.in a forest in calif. 1964 the year of contact.

Gary Wilcox - a farmer in New York talked with small martians dressed white uniforms from head to toe. April 12th 1964. They mentioned they are interesting in growing things,have a tough time doing so on their planet. They stated they are from mars.

Lonnie Zamora saw small men in white uniforms from head to toe. Later that same day April 24th 1964 in New Mexico.

Ernest Norman - Telepathic Communication - Wrote a book called "The Truth About Mars". Stated they are the originators of the chinese race. They are smaller in size.

Stated that what when we see the tubes going in and out of the martians surface that they are their transportation system going from one underground city to the next.
Why are the tubes biological looking? Could it be that that biological things don't require as much upkeep? And the tubes surround with the "ribs" to hold the biological elements in place. That way there is no rust to the elements etc.

So I say that in the first video they are indeed missing the boat. They have communicated, maybe not on a mass scale. But more individualized ;like in Gary Wilcox case, his case can be found on YouTube!

i think that if our race is to communicate it should be the martian civilization because they are probably going to be the race that is the most like our own. The others could be so advanced that we maybe not be able to handle it the correct way.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Amazing videos OP....thank you.

As much as I want to believe Travis Walton, after seeing him in the doc I have to say he is full of bull excrement.

edit on 22-7-2012 by CloseEncounter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
great set of vids

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
But is not showing anything more than the ones repeated fifty times right?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join