It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another crazed naked man belived to be high on bath salts attacks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
This is getting interesting everyday. I dont know why they coin the term 'zombie'. It should be coined as 'junkie cannibal attack'. Majority of the cases involved drugs of some kind thus far (within the last year).

A video clip of the June 14 arrest shows Laventure lying face down on the ground, shirtless, mumbling seemingly disconnected thoughts and threatening to eat the faces of the officers.

LINKY

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Blimey ... So zombie movies are coming true ...

I really hope Knight Rider becomes true one day too ... I could do with a wonderful car like that.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I can't see how a drug could all give an effect of wanting to eat someone's face. The bath salts explanation just has no water.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
There needs to be a COPs special edition with only naked zombie incidents.

Bad boys bad boys what you gonna do when a naked zombie try to chew on you?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper
I can't see how a drug could all give an effect of wanting to eat someone's face. The bath salts explanation just has no water.

If only the bath did have some water ... Then we wouldn't have to deal with the bath salts

Anyways ... If I ever become a zombie, just offer me a bucket of KFC ...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Yikes! Miami was the first story I had ever heard and it was a little unnerving but I brushed it off. Now there are stories poppin up all over and it's a little freaky!
There is no way it's drugs, the Miami zombie only had THC in his system and when I was a daily smoker never once did I get the urge to grab a bite of some flesh when I got the munchies.
Im thinking more along the lines of bioweopons.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

please dont buy into the he was high on drugs thing, people have been high on drugs for years, centuries even, but now for some reason drugs make you go crazy get naked and eat flesh, give me break dude, somthings going on and it aint drugs

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I hate the Daily Mail. The title is so misleading. There is no evidence or proof he was on bath salts. I think it's just becoming a blanket term, something to generally attribute to these 'attacks'. Since the guy who attacked the homeless man wasn't even on bath salts, but supposedly only weed, I think the whole thing is just a way to blacken drug use further.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
I hate the Daily Mail. The title is so misleading. There is no evidence or proof he was on bath salts. I think it's just becoming a blanket term, something to generally attribute to these 'attacks'. Since the guy who attacked the homeless man wasn't even on bath salts, but supposedly only weed, I think the whole thing is just a way to blacken drug use further.

Yeah, and people will still think Alcohol is the good drug.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Swamper

Nah, they've got the threats of cancer, liver cirrhosis and ending up on Jeremy Kyle for that

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
There needs to be a COPs special edition with only naked zombie incidents. Bad boys bad boys what you gonna do when a naked zombie try to chew on you?
eventually I'm sure it will be compiled and aired after few years

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by BreeAnna00
reply to post by hp1229

There is no way it's drugs, the Miami zombie only had THC in his system and when I was a daily smoker never once did I get the urge to grab a bite of some flesh when I got the munchies. Im thinking more along the lines of bioweopons. Thanks for sharing!
So far the news have surfaced in 2 countries. US and China. Atleast MSM has it reported for China (1 case). I wonder how many more are unreported from other countries. Bioweapons might be plausible however these seem to be isolated cases scattered around the US and the world for now.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swamper
Ofcourse it is MSM so their knee jerk reaction to reporting the story would be to opt on the bath salts. Thus the topic 'belived' to be 'bath salts'.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze
reply to post by hp1229

please dont buy into the he was high on drugs thing, people have been high on drugs for years, centuries even, but now for some reason drugs make you go crazy get naked and eat flesh, give me break dude, somthings going on and it aint drugs
I hear you. I dont buy into it. I do believe that even if its drugs, its either bad batch or purposely engineered drugs. Everything other than that, I can think of is virus of some type, psychological, environmental.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by glowsticks

he US media is just pouncing upon a craze which happened in the UK in 2010 when 4-MMC/Meow (Mephedrone) or M1/Meow (Methylone) was hitting the news.

Well. You make some very good points. I know what you mean and I also understand that majority of it is nothing more than media hype. However the MSM will not jump the bandwagon unless there is something more to it behind the scenes (present or future). I am simply trying to understand the real agenda/propoganda behind the usage of terms such as 'bath salts' and 'zombie' by MSM.
edit on 3-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Does anyone know if this primaraly a US thing?
or have there been attacks in other area of the world?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

There was one in China only a couple of days ago:

Drunk Chinese man tries to eat woman’s face during ‘cannibal’ assault

According to local Chinese press, an intoxicated bus driver in Wenzhou City, Zhejiang Province, China has been detained after he tried to gnaw off a woman's face in a fit of madness.

Edit: oops, hp1229 mentioned China ^up there.
Anyway - link above.

edit on 3/7/2012 by Netties Hermit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join