It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Well for me it went the other way around..

I started with govt corruption, NWO and Illuminati theories and am just now diving into the spiritual side of life.

Maybe thats why i'm easier to convince this might be true.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

That I can agree with. I don't necessarily think this is engineered, though it may be a possibility. I think this is more of a naturally occurring mutation of a virus.

My line of thinking with this being "zombies" or something involving the psyche falls more into line with David Moody's "Hater", if anything.

edit on 3-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: Clarification

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
reply to post by johnnysixguns

Are you a doctor of some kind? You sure sound like one.

Medical student?

Lets just say its very easy for me to play one.

Actually, it'd more suffice to say that I am the biggest disappointment in my family

edit on 3-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'll have to agree to disagree on that one. If there is an epidemic in the rising, there's not much you can do anyways. I went down the path that you're on now before I started making sense of it all and I found that looking for the boogieman around every corner is no fun. It's more fun to be able to recognize the big boogiemen that the others all work for though (manner of speaking) when nobody else seems to care, let alone give any credence to real information. That is because of all of the crap that "they" spread about so that you can't tell what's really going on. If you really want to find the truth, you have to develop a really strong BS meter. The lengths required to get good information sometimes feels (mentally) like wading waste-deep in crap looking for gold nuggets. Keep that in mind before taking anything Alex Jones (or his ilk) puts on the air without a grain of salt. I don't condemn them, I just recommend not taking them entirely at face-value. I honestly think that AJ puts alot of crap out there amongst the gold that he's produced (far and few between) to keep TPTB off his back. Possibility could be that he's giving just enough truth to sugar-coat the lie as well though. Be wary.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

As i said before, i'd rather be aware and proven wrong then stick my head in the sand.
edit on 3/7/12 by Romekje because: typo

I think I come here mainly TO be proven WRONG....

It is the most comforting about this site, when someone pops in with logic and brings me back to reality.... lol..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I have developed a strong BS meter
especially since 9/11

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

I think the fact that neither you nor anyone in your family found themselves in solitary confinement picking meat out of your teeth, or worse - dead, is a sign you're in the clear now.

Sounds to me like you guys had a very nasty bug.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

True,

What i don't like though is people who just dismiss theories out of hand just because they can't wrap their heads around the implications if said theory (like this one for example) turned out to be true.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Anyone remember THE BROCA DIVIDE ? from SG1

They had it coming all this time
this virus is maybe from another planet
(nahhh from earth)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Something just because I was looking around...
www.thebodysculptique.com...

That is the blood-spitting doctor. If you want to take a trip down a cover-up road, then someone who has a knowledge of anesthetics and cell motility working in conjunction with someone well versed in biology or organic chemistry could conceivably come up with something new and dangerous.

I only cite that because the man was arrested with a large amount of money, as well as a vial of liquid and some pills that were not identifiable.

I am looking for it now, but about 2 weeks (maybe 1) before the Miami incident, there was a shutting down/quarantine of a terminal at an airport in Florida where the CDC was called over an exploded, unidentified canister. 5 people were involved and got ill, but were later released. (Yes, that was very vague, but I had read the article about a month ago). When I find it I will post it.

I would really like to know what all these unidentified/able Sadly none of us have the resources to cross-reference all this data.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

True,

What i don't like though is people who just dismiss theories out of hand just because they can't wrap their heads around the implications if said theory (like this one for example) turned out to be true.

Yeah, like on the one hand I want this to be true and think I am immune... on the other I don't want a virus like this to actually exist.

And it is defiantly a lot easier to take logic handed out as facts, instead of listening to scared insecure people freaking out and name calling instead of pointing to obvious facts that make me go... "yeah... ok... that makes sense! " lol....

The tread stompers will actually make me wanna fight for something I don't believe in just because of their rudeness and lack of facts to disprove anything, all they do is dismiss and name call, and then repeat....... B O R I N G! lol...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I see how this could be possible, but I also see how this could be unlikely as well. However, the rabies virus only works in active hosts, meaning all you have to do perhaps (at most) is to hole down for several weeks if the zombie SHTF to allow the current hosts to die and decay.

Of course, we wouldnt know if its a real threat unless the problem came to actually hit us full-scale.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Mach5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Here's what I know on this subject as far as factual information from high quality sources...

There IS a "zombie virus" but the term is misleading as the infection mechanism is actually more in line with Prions.

There are at least 2 "level 5" bio research labs working on this which says quite a bit as the highest containment bio lab is supposed to be "level 4". The difference is that the Doctors and techs in a level 5 lab will never leave the facility due to the risk from an accidental release being considered an extinction level event.

I don't know or even believe this has anything to do with the face eating and biting incidents. I do believe you will start to see stories of Zombie type incidents in China the closer we get to the release of the World War Z movie, however.

The real, factual zombie infection is some kind of parasitic infection where the host drops on people from trees kind of like how ticks infect people. The infection burns the higher function parts of the human brain leaving just enough to keep the host breathing and able to move. The infected will attack and bite anything moving around them due to some kind of prey instinct in the lower function parts of the brain.

No undead fun and games or head shots only required - people infected with this can be killed just like anyone else.

I'm trying to find more info but with all the fictional crap out there it's really, really difficult. My original source on this was a Dr who works in the contagious diseases research field including level 4 bio labs for the CDC and major pharma companies.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by piett

Yes he is very confused. This is why it upsets me so to see these kinds of threads. It makes us all look bad.. Seriously there is not going to be a zombie apocolypse.. No logic, argument makes no sense, just tying together articles that back up his argument but actually don't have any links at all. I write a post along the same lines and it gets taken down, but this thread still exists?! I thought the motto was to DENY IGNORANCE? Not promote and fester. And someone had a go at me cos I said his spelling and grammar was rubbish and their response was "English is not his first language". That doesn't matter! If you speak french, go to a french consipiracy forum. If you post in an English one then at least re-read your OP several times to make sure there aren't any mistakes. Some of these threads are getting to the point where the OP's English is so bad they don't make any sense.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

And then there was this story:

"The day after TODAY reported on the baffling case of 12 teenage girls at one school who mysteriously fell ill with Tourette's-like symptoms of tics and verbal outbursts, a doctor who is treating some of the girls has come forward to offer an explanation. Dr. Laszlo Mechtler, a neurologist in Amherst, N.Y., says the diagnosis is "conversion disorder," or mass hysteria.
"It's happened before, all around the world, in different parts of the world. It's a rare phenomena. Physicians are intrigued by it," Mechtler told TODAY on Wednesday. "The bottom line is these teenagers will get better."
On the show Tuesday, psychologist and TODAY contributor Dr. Gail Saltz noted that just because the girls' symptoms may be psychological in origin doesn't make them any less real or painful.
"That's not faking it. They're real symptoms," Saltz continued. "They need a psychiatric or psychological treatment. Treatment does work.''
Conversion disorder symptoms usually occur after a stress event, although a patient can be more at risk if also suffering from an illness. Symptoms may last for days or weeks and can include blindness, inability to speak, numbness or other neurologic problems."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----

12 girls all develop the same psychological problem at the same time - right.

YouTube video of news story: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by knightwhosaysnih
reply to post by Ben81

What's to debate?! There is not going to be a zombie apocolypse. If you actually were intelligent you wouldn't even be concerning yourself with this subject matter. There are so many zombie threads now I'm sick of it, it's not gonna happen!

Then you are not ready for the truth

Watch my madona reply .. and be sick about them
not sick about me warning you

your madonna reply is like the madonna threads....irrelevant and fanciful. some people seem to see negative symbolism in absolutely everything, claiming it's secret illuminati tricks and they're communicating their illuminati plans, which honestly would be pretty stupid of them wouldn't it? some internet people figure out their plans! oh if it wasn't for them kids their plans would have worked! curses foiled again! right?

i know you're a smart guy ben, i don't know why you let yourself get sucked into such obvious paranoia.

I can't see/notice any of these symbols you guys always try so hard to find upon first view, and I don't even recognise 99% of them as anything until you give me an explanation as to why it's evil. Does this not defeat the purpose of putting them in there in the first place? I mean if they are trying to brainwash people or something then at least the symbols would need some kind of sub-conscious recognition? But there isn't, it's just stupid top 40 BS. Ben you say you have a BS detector handy but I think you need to check the warranty mate cos it's broken.If the Illuminati exist and actually run the world, like optimus said, do you really think they would be so dumb as to make it that obvious? "some internet people figure out their plans! oh if it wasn't for them kids their plans would have worked! curses foiled again! right?" - That just about sums it up haha.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

Please read up about the Illuminati before claiming that putting symbolism and hints about events in the public domain would foil their plans..

It's a very important PART of their plans (rituals actually)

ETA:

Seriously, stop the ad-hominem attacks on the OP already, you bash him for his english skills but where is the punctuation in your posts?
Paragraphs?
Spaces?

Next to that his English is better then a LOT of other members on this forum.

But just keep shooting the messenger.
edit on 3/7/12 by Romekje because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Hello
For reading later

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

Please read up about the Illuminati before claiming that putting symbolism and hints about events in the public domain would foil their plans..

It's a very important PART of their plans (rituals actually)

People need to see this because it is true
but their existance is very very secret

Madonna’s Superbowl Halftime Show: A Celebration of the Grand Priestess of the Music Industry

another one is Lady Gaga who takes blood baths

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
First time poster here long time reader.

I was reading on another thread about the drug from Columbia. that is used to rob people because when the victim takes the drug they will do whatever you tell them, could this be the cause ? possibly but we will never no until its too late.

here is a link to the information about the drug, as i said this was highlighted in another thread

www.care2.com...

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join