It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Off the bat your point is already suspect just from using anything involving Rebecca Carley. She is NOT a Doctor as her license was revoked due to extreme mental illness which involved soiling herself and threatening people she worked with. In any case her claims regarding vaccines aren't credible as she was a surgeon with no training or experience in pediatrics, immunology, or neurology.

The links to the documents involving her license suspension are listed at the following link:

quackfiles.blogspot.com...

It takes a lot for a licensed physician to actually lose their ability to practice medicine, but clearly her psychosis and paranoia fit the bill.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

so... since THC is the only thing found..

whats next..

infect a pound of cannibus..

spread it out to the major cities..

and save America by locking

the cities down..

umbrella corporation style?

from the makers of ..

the war on drugs, education, illiteracy

comes..

the War on Zombies.. er Rabies..

edit on 12-7-2012 by reeferman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Good way to hit the black market illegal drugs distributors
by saying it came from a tainted batch of weed
everyone will fear to buy from the BM
and the ones selling and distributor will have the cops and feds
on their arss like never before

They want the market for themself .. thats one thing clear
Many states are now selling it legally
congress is soon to approve legal disribution of weed
beside the smokes and alcool section of any store

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well I for one agree with you. Bath Salts can not be blamed. But the fact is that it cannot explain these attacks.

edit on 15-7-2012 by Lindarm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
So now with the Miami attacker, they are saying it may have been vodoo. They found bible pages scattered in the area.

www.huffingtonpost.com...=1155523

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I read an article in the frankfurt/germany local newspaper last week about a naked guy covered in mud running around on the autobahn. He caused several people to crash their vehicles. The police had to fight this guy to arrest him, seems he was really violent. No flesheating here, but this kind of reminded me of this whole thing. I hope its not connected!

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I found this very helpful. I've actually only recently heard about the zombie attacks 6 days ago, and decided to do some extensive research before deciding whether or not I should prepare for the worst. I have to say the information I've gathered and saw and read has blown my mind! The one thing that has me grinding my teeth though is people keep saying (including my own sister) has said that "you shouldn't worry until its all over the news" to which I respond with logic... "do you know what would happen if the government did release this information in the news? First there would be world wide panic, then there would be riots and store raids for supplies, once the supplies start to run out people would start killing each other for what's left... Mass chaos would happen if the government were to break the news..." but the only question I have is... Why would they want to infect us through vaccines? Are they trying to cause an apocalypse? Is it for bio weaponry? Or is it because they like playing god? I'm confused as to their motive not really surprised by what's happening I mean they lie and steal and cheat at everything... I'm just confused to their intention.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Now if you had mentioned zombies a year ago I would have laughed at you.

I haven't even seen "Dawn of The Dead" (the original one) because I have always thought, "Oh come on, once you're dead, your dead and there could never be anything such as a zombie".

Flash forward to Miami and the guy that ate the other guy's face off

Something is going on, something really super strange.

The three videos below link this "zombie / cannibalism" to a possible virus and possession.

Listen to these videos and think on the high strangeness that is starting to unfold.

Now I was in nursing and if these cops had to shoot this guy six times with a 45 something is up because usually one shot from a 45 well placed will bring a pretty good size man down and in shock fast. This guy kept going like the energizer bunny eating and eating and eating this guys face (yuk)

This guy in Miami was growling (acting more like a animal than my dogs
)

Now if you think of it as having been perpetuated as a virus like mad cow or aids and or even possession - well here are the videos and boy, I never thought I would take the word zombie seriously. I use to laugh at the mere thought of why would anyone want to watch a movie that is so out there and impossible.

But then again, I've never heard of people eating other people alive either until CNN showed us the Miami cannibal.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Now some of the pictures are goofy but listen to the discussion.

Don't know what to add. Part 3 in the beginning you need to wait a couple minutes for Steve to come on but he does come on.

Things are getting stranger and stranger not even by the decade or year by year but week by week.

And no I don't think it's drugs "bath salts"...............there is something else here going on and it's beyond weird.
edit on 27-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

What do you mean "never before in human history have we witnessed such attacks" that is ridiculous. People have been doing these things forever. There was a rapper 10 or so years ago that went crazy on pcp and ate his girlfriend. Actually it used to happen a lot on pcp. There was a mental chinese guy in canada that attacked people on a bus and ate chewed on parts of them and he was just crazy, no drugs.

This stuff has been happening forever and it's actually not uncommon.

What is most likely happening is there is a new bath salt that is more similar to pcp than speed, or people have been given pcp thinking it was a bath salt. You should research more before making such extreme statements.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

SO true, I keep saying, things big once a year or once a decade events before, are now daily and sometimes hourly, and stranger and stranger....

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

let me finish that sentence :
"never before in human history have we witnessed such attacks ..and they dont cover it up"

the face eating attack has been around the world to the public .. they are not hiding anything
if that happpened before .. how many face eating crazy dudes are they out there ?
probably much more then we know off

edit on 8/27/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

Each big sacrifice opens the portals wider, the bigger the sacrifice the wider the gates of hell are opened.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Again, in order to prepare read Russ Dizdar's The Black Awakening and go to his website, www.shatterthedarkness.net...#

The ride hasn't even hit the top yet - they're just warming up.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

ahhh man dude.... you're SCARING ME OKAY!!!

Okay that's weird. I was hoping this rise is zombie tv shows and movies was all for fun. But we know everything in hollywood works like this....

If they want to hide something they create a fictional tv show or movie about it. What that does is it hypnotises people. People think like this... They're like "Okay I saw that in fiction so it can't be real".

So they hide it almost in plane sight. Cuz anything you see in the movies can't be real right? WRONG. Much of which we see in the movies is taken from real life. Why do they call it Hollywood. A magic wand is used to cast spells, or in otherwords hypnotise people. So when you watch a movie or a tv show research proves your mind goes into a hypnotic state where you feel like your actually a bistandard in the movie, it feels REAL.

So what did witches make there magic wands out of???? ..... you guessed it..... Holly tree, holly wood. Seriously.

But since I'm a walking dead fan I think it would be a neet thrill ride to go threw a zombie apocolypse. Wow talk about an adventure. It would be asome, guns blazing, blowing up sheatt, trying to find safety, meeting interesting friends and foes, being chased by zombies. It would be wild don't you think. ha ha

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

They didn't cover these stories up before, they just have more of an agenda for pushing them now.
You can look back to the 90's and see tons of the same kinds of stories from when PCP was big.

Let me tell you what is REALLY happening. The DEA needs to put out propaganda to scare people off of these synthetic drugs (which the DEA and government are responsible for by making all the known/less dangerous street drugs illegal) so they are pushing all of these violent stories and linking them to the drugs so they can make them illegal too.That's really what it is. It's just like reefer madness all over again.

So no zombie out break. They are just covering these stories more so they can try to link them to synthetic drugs so it becomes easier to outlaw those new synthetics.
edit on 29-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Each big sacrifice opens the portals wider, the bigger the sacrifice the wider the gates of hell are opened.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, for example, one thing I could never in a million years imagine myself complaining about, was the lack of mosquitoes this year...... we life in forrest type are, and I never saw one this year....

They are tampering with mother nature to such a criminal extent now it is unfathomable...

Their days are numbered, and their time is short, so they are amping it up.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

PCP does not do that! It's a horse tranquilizer! and classified as a dissociative..all the cases are exaggerated..just like the claims weed will make you crazy and kills braincells, or the idea that '___' will make you jump off a house trying to fly...... every bit of it is horsesht

As for big lurch, yes he is claim to have attacked his roommate, but theres a huge chance he was framed by some powerful people, just go research his history and past.

Point is, im trying of people spreading around that drugs are bad when they have no experiences nor knowledge of said drugs...

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

You can't possibly be trying to convince anyone that drugs aren't bad are you??

Pharmecuticals being the worst.

GMO anything is bad, why would GMO weed be better???

I am not saying they have ANYTHING to do with these cases, I would defiantly pin it on vaccines of some kind before any drug however.

With the exception of marijuana, and possibly some milder forms of coffee beans, I would say anything addictive is bad.

I do not smoke pot or drink coffee, but of all the people I know, those are the only two drugs that I have seen cause no harm to the person.

Everyone else I know on any other kinds of drugs, especially prescription drugs, is worse off in one way or another.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

...okay friend let me break it down for you, GMO weed? umm proof of that please? Wouldn't matter to me my source is 100% home-grown
, anyways '___' is not bad it is actually a very amazing and insightful drug, as is '___' , Shrooms, and payota..So yes I am indeed saying most ILLEGAL drugs are actually not harmful, research it like I said, don't attack the messenger who has done his research until you do your own..Now Meth and crack is a different story, but guess what..? Those come from Governments, Infact Crack is distributed by the effing CIA!

Another thing you may not drink coffee or smoke pot, but how much sugar do you consume? Because Sugar alone is unhealthy...and it's a drug.

I starred your post for this quote alone, because it is very true..

Everyone else I know on any other kinds of drugs, especially prescription drugs, is worse off in one way or another.

edit on 29-8-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

I've had a guy I had to restrain on horse tranq.................was in nursing on night shift at a major inner city hospital and saw some cases you wouldn't believe.

Sorry, no drug makes one eat the face off of a live person - can you say demon infestation??????

After WWII the USA brought over not only scientists but the Nazi doctors who studied mind control and paranormal. Hitler was deeply into the occult.

I studied the occult for many years under some very famous people - and America, her leaders knowingly and her people (for the most part) unknowingly.

Another good video (High quality better interview / red ice) here: en.gloria.tv...

These videos explain the nature of how a person innocently at first can be led onto the wrong side of the chess board.

There is such a thing as being born three cans short of a six pack, chemical imbalance, even drugs but in looking at James Holmes, and the cannibal eaters, we're going beyond simply mentally being "off" or "drugs".....I predict there will come a time when it becomes so bad on the streets, all our streets that even most ATSers won't be able to deny something strange is going on.

But, by then, it will be too late.

We have turned away from God and His Commandments.

Now, go up to your kid's room, grab all their music, sit down and Google the lyrics to the music they are listening to.

Look at the movies.

It's all around you yet most refuse to see it.

Our military changed over after WWII, our "good guys" adopted the ways of the Nazi (occult).

I am reminded of Stephen King's movie, "The Stand" except the virus released is a "zombie virus" in the Bible it says

Aramaic Bible in Plain English (©2010) And in those days people will seek death and will not find it, and they will long to die and death will flee from them. Revelation 9:6

edit on 29-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join