It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Rabies Flu Virus Cover Up Story By Homeland Security Dated 2007

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

The guy in Miami took multiple gunshots before he stopped.

The guy in China was unable to be stopped by the bystanders and only the police was able to stop the attack.

There was another case of a guy going mad in a city centre, running around naked and attacking 6 police officers and even managing to break free and run after they had him down. But there was no biting involved here.

Another case in Miami where a naked guy attacked someone with bites in the neck, resulted in the police having to tazer the guy so badly he died because of it.

Another one cut out his own intestines and threw it at the cops coming for him (ever tried to cut yourself deliberately?)

I could go on but it's not up to me to regurgitate info thats readily available on these forums just because you can't be arsed to read for yourself.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by mellisamouse
So, let's just say as a case scenario, that we already had a milder version......

the household would all be immune now then???

Fir instance, say, 7 year old did growling and biting thing for a while in december, followed by spouse doing naked thing also decmber, acting like crazed lunatic, folowed by small breakdown from wife/mother..... all starting in december 2011.

Lets say last persons spaz from this household was approximatly a month ago, so this battle wehnt on and off for nearly 6 months of complete but managable hell, all three fine since....and back to normal and recovering now.

Would this mean this household had a mild attack and has now survived and become immune???

JUST a case scenario.......kinda.......

Sure. I can see that. Though not as an immunity, but more as the virus has run its course (ala influenza). There is also the possibility of viral latency, and the virus could be dormant, and mainfest itself later.

If you were serious into finding a plausible answer to this, you could look into it being a different manifestation of a previous, seemingly "harmless" virus (which could get anti-immunization theorists going).

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

this sounds like the plot from quarantine

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I was outside cutting my lawn with the mower one hot day last month. It was about 85 outside. When I noticed that standing there up on his hind legs was a chipmunk of all things. Standing in the blazing sun and looking at me. All at once it just started for me, wobbling a bit in the back as he made his way to me. Not wanting to get bit I ran out of the way and he stopped for a moment. I knew he was rabid because chipmunks don't sunbath and they are afraid of humans. Thinking quick as he made another charge at me and grabbed a piece of board I found on the ground and pushed him away from me and onto the sidewalk. After a few more bad attempts at charging at me he did a little dance and died right there. Kids were walking past and a few tried to stop to look at him, so I carefully (using gloves and hotdog tongs ) picked him up and double bagged him and took him straight to the city waste disposal facility.

The reports of the attacks seems reasonable to me. It sounds like a type of rabies virus to me that is breaking out.

edit on 3-7-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnysixguns

Yeah, cause 7 year old really did snap and go from sweet and polite to growilng and biting for a few months, spouse went from sweet and funny to a phyco for a few months nekked in a cold shower 24/7 during the winter, and well, I think most of my hell was dealing with the 2 of them.... :S They are fine now. My only symptoms were having agressive feelings which I never had before, and my leggs were so stiff I couldnt move, temp did reach 107 for a bit and while in the hospital they asked me if I was in the carribean recently, then gave me some blue pill and sent me on my way... then when I went back a few months later for something else they seemd like I had the black plague or something, like don't go near her with a ten foot pole.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje

The guy in China was unable to be stopped by the bystanders and only the police was able to stop the attack.

There was another case of a guy going mad in a city centre, running around naked and attacking 6 police officers and even managing to break free and run after they had him down. But there was no biting involved here.

Another case in Miami where a naked guy attacked someone with bites in the neck, resulted in the police having to tazer the guy so badly he died because of it.

Another one cut out his own intestines and threw it at the cops coming for him (ever tried to cut yourself deliberately?)

I could go on but it's not up to me to regurgitate info thats readily available on these forums just because you can't be arsed to read for yourself.

none of which is inconsistent with drugs/adrenaline. as for cutting yourself deliberately, i guess seppuku was only performed by superhuman people, or wrist slitting suicides eh? please be more dramatic, it's doing so much for your cause.

again where's the evidence of a mass designer rabies wave?
i read all the articles in the linked thread....i see crazies, drugged up crazies, and domestic violence.

i forget did you link to any medical reports stating rabies infections?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal
reply to post by Romekje

yes i've been a member for 6 years, a lurker for 2 more years before that. and no i don't buy into the illuminati paranoia. sorry

edit on 3-7-2012 by optimus primal because: oops used by rather than buy

i was the same not to long ago
not buying into this illuminati stuff
i though zionism was the cause ..they are just a sub division in a way
its the 13 familly with the templar bloodlines that rule half of the world
i think the queen is one of the familly .. the only one that show itself in public

illuminati zionism masson nwo .. all the same satanic people for the same cause
who sold their soul to the devil for FAME and POWER

even snoop dog confess in one of his song that he sold his soul for fame
so many have done the same .. madona for sure

to understand the illuminati you have to believe in the paranormal

you see why they dont even care about people knowing about them anymore
because it is extremely hard to believe
and im just scratching the surface
edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

reply to post by Romekje

yes i've been a member for 6 years, a lurker for 2 more years before that. and no i don't buy into the illuminati paranoia. sorry

edit on 3-7-2012 by optimus primal because: oops used by rather than buy

i was the same not to long ago
not buying into this illuminati stuff
i though zionism was the cause ..they are just a sub division in a way
its the 13 familly with the templar bloodlines that rule half of the world
i think the queen is one of the familly .. the only one that show itself in public

illuminati zionism masson nwo .. all the same satanic people for the same cause
who sold their soul to the devil for fame

even snoop dog confess in one of his song that he sold his soul for fame
so many have done the same .. madona for sure

to understand the illuminati you have to believe in the paranormal

you see why they dont even care about people knowing about them anymore
because it is extremely hard to believe
and im just scratching the surface

sold their souls to the recording industry is more like it,and i'm sure many including snoop dog do regret it. it's an industry that uses you up and sucks the artistic out of you if you let it.

there are many "paranormal" things i am interested in and some i do believe in. this illuminati junk is not among it. sorry.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

What was the blue pill? Were you diagnosed with anything?

Antibiotics do nothing for a viral infection, and medication is generally to treat the symptoms.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

So now we're asking for evidence that can't be provided? (medical reports, which are confidential and protected by privacy laws?)

Committing suicide or cutting out your guts just so you can throw them at the police is kind of different don't you think?

And you really believe that what we're speculating here would not be covered up if it is true?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnysixguns

there are some antivirals though. antivirals it is a wiki link, however it has plenty of source references to check out.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

none of which is inconsistent with drugs/adrenaline. as for cutting yourself deliberately, i guess seppuku was only performed by superhuman people, or wrist slitting suicides eh? please be more dramatic, it's doing so much for your cause.

again where's the evidence of a mass designer rabies wave?
i read all the articles in the linked thread....i see crazies, drugged up crazies, and domestic violence.

i forget did you link to any medical reports stating rabies infections?

I believe you are trolling now.

Stabbing yourself followed by swift decapitation is entirely different than slicing out your intestines and throwing them at police.

Some of those could be contributed to adrenaline, except that response is short lived. You cannot maintain an adrenaline rush for a prolonged length of time.

Drugs? Yes. Except you are overlooking several common denominators in some, but not all, of these cases, which happen to be the ones I put my stake into. In the interest of the burden of proof, I encourage you to find the toxicology reports for these people. I believe that the Rudy Eugene has already been proven to not be under the influence of any known substance that would have been searched for.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnysixguns

Antibiotics do nothing for a viral infection, and medication is generally to treat the symptoms.

I have no idea, just ONE blue pill... I was like, wth???

My temp is 107, and that's all you have got for me? No instructions, nothing else.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

then you need to go deeper in your research
apparently when you sell your soul to the devil
he give you knowledge about everything .. space and afterlife
and trick you for fame and power

now i will go deeper ... we are all reincarnated souls ..

everytime we are born ..our memories are wiped out clean
for my self i dont have any past life memories .. dont remember yet
and if you sell your soul.. the devil will tell you the whole truth about who you are
and then he will twist it to deceive you at accepting to sell your soul anyway
promising you of fame and power

when you search your self .. you are weak to the devil tricks
and you will accept any too good to be true deal

Thats why the devil is so powerfull now .. corrupted so many greedy souls
sadly i though i would never say that .. but he exist

and the good God .. "The Creator" also exist .. thats the good news of the day

edit on 7/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

link   

Exactly. Some.

How are antivirals made? Would you like to explain to me? Or should I explain it to you? I am sure wiki can give us both the jist of it. Your call.

Nevermind that even with antivirals, for a known strain of virus, there is no certainty that it will repress a manifestation. Especially for something we are speculating upon, which I think you lose sight of.

link   

So now we're asking for evidence that can't be provided? (medical reports, which are confidential and protected by privacy laws?)

Committing suicide or cutting out your guts just so you can throw them at the police is kind of different don't you think?

And you really believe that what we're speculating here would not be covered up if it is true?

no i don't think it's different, it's all part of different psychosis(ese? not sure the plural spelling of that) or in the case of seppuku, extreme cultural practices.

secondly, if you're going to claim all of these cases are related(which they obviously aren't as anyone can see by reading the articles)to some supposed genetically engineered rabies virus, yes yes i do ask for evidence that any of these people were suffering from the rabies virus via a medical report.

there's that coverup word again. it's the go to in speculative threads, "they're obviously covering up the evidence that would vindicate my point!" don't you see how paranoid you sound?

so really what do you have? nothing but supposition and a tenuous link between cases with violence centered around biting, and not really in quite a few of them (that include cases of actual cannibalism which you and ben yourselves have said isn't possible with victims of rabies).

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

My temp is 107, and that's all you have got for me? No instructions, nothing else.

NOO dont take the blue pill .. take the RED pill

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Well, I think it would be wise to find out more on that topic. I can see reasoning for asking if you had traveled recently, but not necessarily to a specific place, unless there was a known outbreak of a virus there that shows those symptoms.

Was bloodwork done?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I can debunk this entire argument in two words... Chinese lanterns

BOOM

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

NOO dont take the blue pill .. take the RED pill

too late now! lol... was over six months ago.... already been assimilated!

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join