It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did downed UFO cause Colorado Wildfires?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
So I'm noticing these new threads on ATS regarding unidentified Flying Objects showing up on live network footage covering the aerial effort to control the Colorado wildfires in Waldo

Canyon.www.youtube.com...

Synopsis: Strange flying objects appear to be shadowing helicoptors as they are engaged in the firefighting effort.
The ATS debate continues in the usually predictable manner; hoax, reflections, drones, swamp gas...etc. vs. true example of extra-terrestrial craft.

Intrigued, I started doing searches for other reports of strange objects being seen around the wildfire containment effort.

I came across this article in the Denver Post from June 20, which records that 'something' strange and unidentified in the sky (the article speculates it was a meteor, but concludes that nobody really knew what it actually was), was interfering with the firefighting effort by forcing authorities to ground their planes for an hour and a half.

Here are a few quotes from the article:

"A Pueblo air-dispatch center began receiving reports of "balls of fire or something in the air" this afternoon, and officials grounded flights to make sure no aircraft were hit , fire team spokesman Ron Roth said.

Planes were allowed to resume flights about 90 minutes later.

"We don't have to determine what it is, just that it's safe to fly at this point," he said."

The North American Aerospace Defense Command based at Peterson Air Force Base in El Paso County doesn't think whatever fell was man-made."

"We have no indication anything manmade entered that area." said NORAD spokesman John Cornelia, adding, "We have no information as to what this might have been."

"Ron Davis, who lives part-time in Lake City, said by e-mail that he was hiking on Redcloud Peak in Hinsdale County when he saw what he thought was silvery "space junk" burning across the eastern sky, traveling from north to south with a white tail. "

Read FULL Article:
www.denverpost.com...

This, in conjuction with this UFO showing up on live tv reporting the wildfire fighting effort, leads me wonder beyond the question as to whether or not UFOs are interested in monitoring our efforts to contain these fires.

Are they, in fact, trying to hamper containment efforts...or, perhaps more importantly, was a crashed UFO actually responsible for starting these specific fires....and they are monitoring our efforts in this area to prevent any type of discovery or recovery?

Yes, I know this is far-out speculation on my part, but there does seem to exist, at least in the form of the above referenced mainstream print and broadcast media, circumstantial evidence to at least provoke this speculation.

edit on 2-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: vid link added

edit on 2-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SkullAndBeats235

Just added YouTube link to original post.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

edit on 2-7-2012 by SkullAndBeats235 because: (no reason given)

i meant the original no handy filmed, you know what i mean..my english not so good

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Nice theory, nice to know that there actual eye witnesses not just the blurrey video
Checked MUFON and there hve been 50 sightings in Colorado in the last 3 months

www.mufon.com...
edit on 2-7-2012 by dashdespatch because: added link

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by IAMTAT

Nice theory, nice to know that there actual eye witnesses not just the blurrey video

Thanks, I was on the fence, leaning towards the video showing a drone or distant C-130, until I came across the Denver Post article.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkullAndBeats235
reply to post by IAMTAT

i meant the original no handy filmed, you know what i mean..my english not so good

I understand.
I think we have to wait for the news station to post the original video. I'm assuming that someone has aked by now.
Perhaps we'll get to have a look at it soon.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
the pine barrens fire in suffolk county, NY back in the 1990's was also attributed, by some, to a downed craft.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the pine barrens fire in suffolk county, NY back in the 1990's was also attributed, by some, to a downed craft.

Interesting.
I also am surprised that both NORAD and NAADC actually took the time to comment on the record.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
it was a huge fire and I remember driving around it at one point. Massive in scale and, yet, they determined it was set by a tossed cigarette butt.

Now that a miilitary tanker (C-130) has crashed in the fire, you will see debris removed that may, or may not be, from a plane but will no be explainable upon removal.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Any more details on that?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
it was a huge fire and I remember driving around it at one point. Massive in scale and, yet, they determined it was set by a tossed cigarette butt.

Now that a miilitary tanker (C-130) has crashed in the fire, you will see debris removed that may, or may not be, from a plane but will no be explainable upon removal.

Wow. Great point! I have to admit that the crash is a very suspicious 'coincidental' event.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Is this the incident you are talking about?

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

it helps in the retrieval. Back in the 90's, the original fire was extinguished and then a second blaze started which wound up covering both sides of the only major roadway in and out of the area. Result - rail service and highway service shuttered for days.

how convenient.

Same could be happening here.

To the member who asked for more info:
google Pine Barrens Long Island
google John J Ford (he's in jail, I think) - he was chairman of LI UFO Network. A few of their members tried to kill some local politicians because they covered up the crash.

edited to add: there seems to have been more than one crash in the barrens. Ford blamed both on ufos.

edit on 2-7-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Okay, how about this?
Does anyone know if the military's unmanned space shuttle landed safely?
The eyewitness report from the Denver Post mentioned flaming silvery space junk coming down.
Could there be a military recovery cover-up going on?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Ok that's interesting. As quoted from the article:

"We knew that something crashed into the park that night and we have, bit by bit," said Ford, "been able to finally put the picture together." Several motorists who were traveling along Sunrise Highway that night, according to Ford, contacted his organization and described what they thought was a plane that was going down into the park. And many local residents whose homes border Southaven report that they heard loud rumbling sounds and saw strange lights.

And then this reported in another site regarding the High Park fire:

I saw this "object" and if I were to try to say what it looked like to me, I would say it was a tin foil ball tumbling and falling quickly. I checked above it to see if there were any aircraft that could have deposited the object but saw nothing but clouds and sky. At the moment it happened, I commented on how meteorites are rarely seen in the daylight usually because the light of the sun drowns out the light reflecting from the object. The 9news version of this story reports pilots in commercial aircraft that saw it over Kansas.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
NOTE: Sorry, didn't see the above quote.
Sorry to repeat.

Here is a comment from another eyewitness, taken from the Denver Post article's comment section:

"I saw this "object" and if I were to try to say what it looked like to me, I would say it was a tin foil ball tumbling and falling quickly. I checked above it to see if there were any aircraft that could have deposited the object but saw nothing but clouds and sky. At the moment it happened, I commented on how meteorites are rarely seen in the daylight usually because the light of the sun drowns out the light reflecting from the object. The 9news version of this story reports pilots in commercial aircraft that saw it over Kansas."

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

This just gets more and more interesing will keep my eyes in this one

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Firstly, that is the second object noted in that video and by far the lamest of the two.
The most interesting one was the "ball of light" one that is pointed out first.

Seriously.... is juts blurry, it's not disc-shaped and unless we get the original feed, all we have is crap footage recorded on a mobile phone.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join