It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did downed UFO cause Colorado Wildfires?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Russia, parts of southern europe and swathes of africa are also burning.. Maybe flying saucers are to blame for this as well? Or is it more reasonable to assume these record breaking fires all over the world are a direct consequence of manmade global warming? predicted decades ago...

Listen to this guy and not the dumb autocue puppet trying to make him look bad

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Seriously. When I see a mainstream news outlet run a headline saying 'Downed 'craft' possible cause of fire' I will literally DIE OF SHOCK.

You do realise the likelihood of that headline being run. I've heard some silly things in my time but your comment here tops my most recent list.

Really. Thanks so much for clarifying this point. Your input was both vital and critical to the investigation of this incident.

edit on 3-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
In "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" the "military/government" set toxic nerve gas spill incident as a cover for the alien encounter...

The Army evacuates the area, planting false reports in the media that a train wreck has spilled a toxic nerve gas, all the while preparing a secret landing zone for the UFOs and their occupants.

Instead the Wildfires.....

Sounds Good!

edit on 3-7-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the pine barrens fire in suffolk county, NY back in the 1990's was also attributed, by some, to a downed craft.

I know I'm a bit late to this thread but I remember this story when I lived in Long Island. Do you think the Brookhaven lab was the reason why the downed craft was there in the first place?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Considering the second video...
I find it suspicious that the videographer just happens to have the camera focused right on where the fire supposedly starts; Dead center, even. + dramatic music... methinks its a fake.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by old_ben_kenobi

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
I appreciate that we're in ooky, spooky 2012 and all and people are gonna try and connect UFOs to any news coverage possible, but this is a meteor and yes, it could easily have started a forest fire.

How exactly does a meteorite cause a fire? These rocks aren't on fire or even hot when they hit the ground.
They certainly are hot, and they must be on fire, since the majority of meteors burn up completely, preventing them from becoming a meteorite.
Wikipedia- Meteoroids

Meteorite strikes can be hot enough to melt the ground where they strike, forming Tektites
edit on 3-7-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I haven't watched a single video nor have I seen any news coverage, though I've seen threads on UFOs spotted on multiple occasions during these fires, but S&F for reasonable speculation that now has me intrigued as least as to the possibility. More importantly, THANK YOU for posting a synopsis of the video as well as substance to your post. Too many posts lately are basically just article and video links. Now I'll read on through the thread : )

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
I'm not American so not sure of the area but this may be very interesting:

edit on 3-7-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

You should know the area better than Americans - we're terrible at geography ; ). But seriously, we are - I have friends from Germany, Poland, Japan, China, UK, Oz, Mexico, Dominican Republic, and South Africa. The one jab I get from them in common is how bad we are at geography.

Sorry, off-topic, but I'm going to assume you know half of our country better than half of our population does regardless of where you're from lol

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Seriously. When I see a mainstream news outlet run a headline saying 'Downed 'craft' possible cause of fire' I will literally DIE OF SHOCK.

You do realise the likelihood of that headline being run. I've heard some silly things in my time but your comment here tops my most recent list.

Really. Thanks so much for clarifying this point. Your input was both vital and critical to the investigation of this incident.

edit on 3-7-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

The chances of Foxnews posting a headline saying "Downed UFO Causes Colorado Fires" is just about as likely as that ACTUALLY being the cause - pretty much zero chance of it happening.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

You're missing the point, the "UFO" footage is fake.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"They" did it. You all know who I am talking about. The "gods" of old are making many appearances these days, following many of the observed behaviours from the past. Does any one remember that there was some speculation that "meteors" may have sparked these fires? and that there was warnings to pilots and flights were grounded because of meteors! When the hell has that ever happened before? The former Jesuit Priest turned ufo/paranormal investigator Salvador Freixedo researched the big fires aspect of the phenomena in his book "Defend ourselves from the gods." "Big Fires

A final phenomenon used by the Gods to get what they want in our world. A phenomenon that is going to surprise the reader, because he probably never suspected he could have such a back room, though I'm sure more than once have thought it with some anxiety or, if not lives in the country and can not be affected by him with some curiosity. I mean the large forest fires.
Again, I may be wrong on this, but in this phenomenon, when viewed globally, many strange circumstances. A few years ago, when summer wildfires were not only in Spain but throughout Europe, a real concern, I wrote an article entitled "Who burned the mountains? '.

The magazine that was intended, not considered prudent to publish it because he thought it was too bold. Today, after several years when forest fires have become a nightmare in some nations, without which neither the authorities nor the technicians have been able to find a cause or a solution, I reaffirm my suspicion more behind truly natural causes, can be hand or the breath of some of these " Gods "to fan the flames. And in many cases, I believe there has been no natural cause but that they directly and sometimes brazenly, were the arsonists. Prior to transcribe parts of the article to which I referred, I have to remind the reader what I said at the end of the previous chapter about the life energy that is released when living matter decays violently. The matter returns to the earth, but life that permeated, breaks off and released as radiation or a huge wave frequency (fully incaptables by the instruments available to science). When burned bodies of animals This energy is released quickly and abundantly, while the burning of plant material, it follows a much lesser extent and that to achieve any appreciable amount of this subtle energy is to burn large quantities. I have to confess, I began my article-that was a trivial circumstance which encouraged me to write my suspicion that the fires were not as natural as they appeared to be. It was an event that happened to me a few days before on a mountain Galician region where there are very great abundance these unexplained fires. I was walking with two elderly through a forest of pine talking about the great danger that today constitute the bushfires when the old woman said spontaneously: "Deus forbid d'unha bad fada" ( God save us from a bad fairy)." From this page (translated from spanish): translate.google.com...://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/revelacion_cosmos/freixedo.htm&ei=u2dZT6eAOuKhiAKippy RCw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CD8Q7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dsalvador%2Bfreixedo%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26rlz%3D1C1CHFX_enUS471US471%26 prmd%3Dimvnsbfd If link does not work just google his name and look for the bibliotecapleyades.net link and you will find three amazing books, just translate if need too
I truly enjoy Freixedo and think he is right on in many topics, his writings remind me of the work by John Keel, another great author and researcher into the paranormal....They feed....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
After just returning back from the Colorado fire( I work in emergency management) I can tell you that tons of planes were all over the place flying low, and the Department of Commerce (Noaa division) had low flying UAV'S with some sort of infrared cameras to help us accurately judge the hot spots.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Fake? according to who you?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

You're missing the point, the "UFO" footage is fake.

Oh, I didnt miss the point. I was just making a comment here. Everyone wants to search for a UFO in everything that they dont have an answer to. But in this case, it doesnt look like a duck, it doesnt quack like a duck, and it isnt a duck.

It just humors me when people say "OMG, I dont know what it is in the video, it must be a UFO!" But I guess this place is partly for entertainment

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
NORAD's Cheyenne Mountain facility is in close proximity to the current multitude of ufo activity...and now the wildfires.
I would assume that their job would be to track meteors, space junk, ufos, etc., and yet in the Denver Post article, they go on record claiming little or no knowledge of these flaming falling metalic objects, witnessed by local witnesses. I find this very odd.

Cheyenne Mountain Complex:

"Over the years, the installation came to house elements of the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), U.S. Strategic Command, U.S. Air Force Space Command and U.S. Northern Command (USNORTHCOM). Under what became known as the Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center (CMOC), several centers supported the NORAD missions of aerospace warning and aerospace control and provided warning of ballistic missile or air attacks against North America.
NORAD's focus and facilities have both evolved to meet the asymmetric threats of the 21st century."

www.norad.mil...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

No, the network director of the news channel, who confirmed the footage had been tampered with.

And, I'm almost certain that the reason he filmed his T.V. with his camera phone was to mask the CGI effects of the recording

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch

No, the network director of the news channel, who confirmed the footage had been tampered with.

And, I'm almost certain that the reason he filmed his T.V. with his camera phone was to mask the CGI effects of the recording

Do you have proof in the form of an actual otr quote from this news channel network director?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

He has confirmed the fact with a friend of mine and I have e-mailed him for confirmation, but I'll believe my source, this footage is fake.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by IAMTAT

He has confirmed the fact with a friend of mine and I have e-mailed him for confirmation, but I'll believe my source, this footage is fake.

I'm not arguing with you, but we'll certainly appreciate seeing actual proof beyond hearsay.
On the other hand, witnesses who have stated seeing the exploding/flaming falling metal objects in the area, HAVE actually gone on the record on/in mainstream media.

From what I've seen thus far...(forgive me if there is late-breaking news on this that I've missed), the original poster of that footage on YouTube has remained adament (otr) that he (and his kids), DID NOT hoax the film footage.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Well, time will tell mate, but I'm pretty confident that someone has

And, I'm not saying the meteor story is untrue, it could easily well be, I'm talking about the "UFO" footage.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join