It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did downed UFO cause Colorado Wildfires?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
reply to post by IAMTAT

Firstly, that is the second object noted in that video and by far the lamest of the two.
The most interesting one was the "ball of light" one that is pointed out first.

I thought the same thing when I saw it. I was assuming that it was the UFO they were discussing.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Okay, how about this?
Does anyone know if the military's unmanned space shuttle landed safely?
The eyewitness report from the Denver Post mentioned flaming silvery space junk coming down.
Could there be a military recovery cover-up going on?

Apparently, the X-37B landed safely on June 16.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by IAMTAT

it helps in the retrieval. Back in the 90's, the original fire was extinguished and then a second blaze started which wound up covering both sides of the only major roadway in and out of the area. Result - rail service and highway service shuttered for days.

how convenient.

Same could be happening here.

To the member who asked for more info:
google Pine Barrens Long Island
google John J Ford (he's in jail, I think) - he was chairman of LI UFO Network. A few of their members tried to kill some local politicians because they covered up the crash.

edited to add: there seems to have been more than one crash in the barrens. Ford blamed both on ufos.

edit on 2-7-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

Wow thank you for the reference material, Ill be looking that up right away. This thread intrigues me! The crazy things happening in the black projects realm are mind boggling!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Here is another news report from Denver from June 19:

Read FULL Article:
www.thedenverchannel.com...

Quotes from article:

"Reports of a plane breaking up in the sky or objects falling from the sky grounded aircraft fighting the Spring Fire Wednesday afternoon."

"Pueblo Sheriff Kirk Taylor said people in several counties saw what appeared to falling objects. Chaffee County described it as an airplane that went to pieces."

“It looked like a bright light falling to the earth ... it looked like something was on fire, and we couldn't tell if it was an airplane," she told the Summit Daily News."

Most of the headlines label this as a meteor...however, in the body of the articles it reveals that nobody seems to really know what it was. Eyewitness testimonies are almost unanimous in their descriptions of seeing a flaming METALIC object or craft breaking up and falling to earth.
edit on 2-7-2012 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This may seem like a silly question and I'm not trying to attribute it to the fires , but does anybody recall a lightening storm on the night the fires started ?
All will become clear , I promise . I just need to know if there was a lightening storm because of a theory I have.

Once I have enough information I will be creating a thread highlighting my theory , so any help will be appreciated .

DP
edit on 2-7-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
This may seem like a silly question and I'm not trying to attribute it to the fires , but does anybody recall a lightening storm on the night the fires started ?
All will become clear , I promise . I just need to know if there was a lightening storm because of a theory I have.

Once I have enough information I will be creating a thread highlighting my theory , so any help will be appreciated .

DP

"FLAGSTAFF FIRE

A fire burning in Boulder County prompted evacuation notices on June 26. Boulder County officials say the fire is about 300 acres and is burning on the west side of the Flatirons. The fire is 90 percent contained as of this weekend. Heavy rain fell on the fire area a few days after it started, increasing relative humidity. A resident in the area says lightning was seen before the fire started."

Read FULL article:
www.9news.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

DP

Does your theory have anything to do with this?:
Lightning laser weapon developed by US Army
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Thanks for the info . Much obliged .

DP.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Not really .
Take a look into the roswell incident . There was a huge thunderstorm the night that the UFO reportedly crashed .
See where I am going with this ?

DP

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMTAT

Not really .
Take a look into the roswell incident . There was a huge thunderstorm the night that the UFO reportedly crashed .
See where I am going with this ?

DP

Yes. I am really leaning towards downed UFO, however, due to the proximity of NORAD...I'm thinking it was a shootdown, rather than an accident.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I think that whatever is flying around our skies are susceptible to to being hit by lightning , because what ever is powering these crafts is obviously being interfered with by electro magnetic storms.
Not even highly advanced entities can predict where lightning will strike .
With this in mind , then it is quite possible that the fires were started by a downed UFO.

and if we are back engineering these crafts , then we have overlooked this huge flaw .

DP

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The Army is making a gun (or has had it for awhile) that will use plasma as a weapon.
I do believe it was referred to as project ZEUS.
www.think-aboutit.com...
Or perhaps the newer FEL systems that are becoming available?
If they've started that when Reagan was POTUS then they have the skies wired,at least over the US.Maybe they have a deployable system now. It would explain why they are orbiting a drone instead of a manned vehicle.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
if we are as a planet indeed driffting in new debre',,said material might possable be off a completely unknown nature,,
after all it is a galaxy,,and we are still moving ,right

think motorcycle,, big bugs,,,and yes the peruvian giant bettle could kill u if it was doing 110 miles an hour

bike fact,,thanks MYTH BUSTERS lol

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMTAT

I think that whatever is flying around our skies are susceptible to to being hit by lightning , because what ever is powering these crafts is obviously being interfered with by electro magnetic storms.
Not even highly advanced entities can predict where lightning will strike .
With this in mind , then it is quite possible that the fires were started by a downed UFO.

and if we are back engineering these crafts , then we have overlooked this huge flaw .

DP

I have also heard that they (ufos) can be vulnerable to heavy radar activity...(radar has also been proposed as the cause of the Roswell downing). Certainly, the area above Colorado Springs would be bathed in radar.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Here is another news report from Denver from June 19:

Read FULL Article:
www.thedenverchannel.com...

Quotes from article:

"Reports of a plane breaking up in the sky or objects falling from the sky grounded aircraft fighting the Spring Fire Wednesday afternoon."

"Pueblo Sheriff Kirk Taylor said people in several counties saw what appeared to falling objects. Chaffee County described it as an airplane that went to pieces."

“It looked like a bright light falling to the earth ... it looked like something was on fire, and we couldn't tell if it was an airplane," she told the Summit Daily News."

Most of the headlines label this as a meteor...however, in the body of the articles it reveals that nobody seems to really know what it was. Eyewitness testimonies are almost unanimous in their descriptions of seeing a flaming METALIC object or craft breaking up and falling to earth.

This report very much reminds me of this . . .

There are a few other videos out there, as well, including one that was featured on Fact of Faked.
Apparently the new UFO phenomenon is UFOs dropping stuff or "seeding" the earth as I've heard it called.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

"We don't have to determine what it is, just that it's safe to fly at this point,"

All you need to know, that NORAD knows it wasn't

Man made

I know enough

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Haha always blame UFO's. It's what they want us to believe, some people don't have to agree with me that's fine. But it's more likely a secret classified US military/gov air craft that cause this. It's hard to proof, depopulation ?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I can only speak for the High Park fire, and I can say without a doubt it was NOT a UFO crash.

It was the result of lightning. The forest is dead. Beetle kill everywhere, and it's part of the NATURAL order to have fires. If we're going to stop fires because people have moved into the mountains, then we need to cut the trees out as they get infected (allow logging). The forest is a fire based ecosystem, and needs to burn from time to time to rejuvenate itself.
edit on 2-7-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

John Kettler has another sinister explanation of what might have happened:

The ETs/EDs (extraterrestrials/ extradimensionals) of the Liberation Forces say that highly secret U.S. scalar weapon satellites were hacked (very difficult to do, per sensitive contacts), then used by the Cabal to surgically destroy multimillion dollar homes containing damning records of unimaginable crimes. Further, they say the Cabal used its own antigravity craft, armed with plasma weapons, to ensure complete destruction. The latter are being reported in the mainstream media as “meteors,” which for a time, grounded firefighting crews.

According to the ETs/EDs of the Liberation Forces, the Cabal/NWO (New World Order) deliberately started the overall Colorado fire via using HAARP (High (Frequency) Active Auroral Research Project) to change the weather to dry out Colorado, then set it ablaze to destroy incriminating evidence.

The Colorado fire, though, couldn’t be counted upon to do the job by itself, so assured destruction was sought, with the added bonus of huge insurance payouts for hundreds of multimillion dollar homes. Terror. Dislocation. Big payout. One problem, though. The houses wiped out by the Colorado fire, though, weren’t empty, and at least two people are known dead. Arson + corpses = murder.

Kette states that the destruction of some of the homes mimics that of the World Trade Center. Note that several of the trees in picture 22 in this CNN series are standing, but the structures are completely extinguished, reduced not to trashy piles of burnt debris, but to pulverized dust. (Click forward to picture 22 to see the image.)

edit on 2-7-2012 by Thaxter because: New info

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the pine barrens fire in suffolk county, NY back in the 1990's was also attributed, by some, to a downed craft.

Funny you mention that because i live pretty close to where this fire took place. I was only around two when it happened but i remember when i was younger we would drive past it and the evidence was still there. Its has finally gotten to the point where there is very little evidence that the fire ever took place. Although earlier this spring their were a set of new fires that started, no where near as bad as the pine barrens though. Sorry, didn't mean to get off topic
I'm interested to see if anything else comes up involving the Fires in Colorado, it has me curious.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join