It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did downed UFO cause Colorado Wildfires?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Isn't this and the Waldo Canyon Fire UFO thread basically the same thing?

It is the same footage.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Very interesting video. Although the image quality left a bit to be desired, there was definitely an unidentified object in it. Perhaps the aircraft is performing a search and rescue operation for the (proposed) downed UFO?

If the fires are intentional, what is to be gained from them? Is this their version of burning ants with a magnifying glass?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Just to correct the thread, the article doesn't say downed craft, it says possible meteor, not a UFO

I appreciate that we're in ooky, spooky 2012 and all and people are gonna try and connect UFOs to any news coverage possible, but this is a meteor and yes, it could easily have started a forest fire.

And, also, the Waldo UFO footage is most probably CGI, waiting on confirmation from the network, although apparently, the director has confirmed that the original footage was manipulated.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Was there a different C-130 that crashed other than the one north of Edgemont, South Dakota today?? That C-130 was from a National Guard unit in North Carolina. It was fighting fire there.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
the pine barrens fire in suffolk county, NY back in the 1990's was also attributed, by some, to a downed craft.

That's my neck of the woods. The UFO incident you're talking about supposedly crashed in Southhaven park, right? If so, the years don't match up.

How Quickly We Forget - The UFO Crash South Haven Park New York 1992

www.ufodigest.com...

In the year 1992 newspapers on Long Island New York reported a suspected UFO crash on November 24th in Haven Park located in Suffolk county. You can find reports on this event with an easy Google search.

I remember the event as I lived in Suffolk county New York at the time and recall all the talk and newspaper reports concerning this event. It seemed to be the main topic of conversation for a short time but soon lost its interest as the holidays were just starting and the UFO story seemed to lose its headlines to Santa and the Malls. I realize now this event was the big news of that entire year!

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by Crakeur

Any more details on that?

Sunrise Fire of 1995

en.wikipedia.org...

In late August-early September 1995, a series of major brush fires swept through the pine barrens region. The first major fire incident occurred in Rocky Point, but was extinguished within days of its outbreak. A larger, more catastrophic fire erupted in the Westhampton area just shortly after the Rocky Point blaze was brought to an end. The fire, aided by high winds and dry conditions, quickly spread, threatening area homes and businesses. The fire was nicknamed the "Sunrise Wildfire," as it engulfed both sides of Sunrise Highway, the major highway connecting the Hamptons region with the rest of Long Island. The fires closed down the highway and stopped railroad service, effectively cutting the Hamptons off from the rest of the island for days as firefighters from all over Long Island and the FDNY worked around the clock to battle the blaze.

By early September, the Sunrise Wildfire were extinguished, but the results of that fire, in addition to the Rocky Point fire, were disastrous: approximately 7,000 acres (28 km2) had burned, numerous homes and small businesses suffered damage, and 400 people were forced to evacuate their homes. The fire, which erupted during the peak of the Hamptons tourist season, resulted in a considerable economic blow for the region. However, the human toll was very light, a few firefighters suffered injuries; Luckily, nobody was killed in the event.

As of 2007, the region has all but recovered from the damage it sustained, although some vegetation still bears the scars of the fire.

edit on 2-7-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
ihave reason to believe UFOs blew up my neighbours mail box with sparklers bomb

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Support you in this, UFOs can cause wildfires. I have learned the physics behind it. (Warning: This is shown in a unorthodox physics called Soft Particle Physics.)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I'm not commenting on the UFO cause. I will comment that the Waldo Canyon Fire cause still remains unexplained.

From this article: "Are We to Blame?"

While the cause of the fire is still being investigated by the FBI, arson does not appear likely. Instead, ideal fire conditions including wind, heat and a very dry forest, much of which is the result of mountain pine beetle damage, is the likely suspect.

Since when does wind, head and a dry forest start a fire?! Are they expecting us to believe the forest just self-combusted?

Another article here.

I've noticed that when there is a human or lightening source for fire, authorities are able to come to a fairly rapid conclusion as to the cause. I am a bit incredulous that a definitive cause for the Waldo Canyon Fire has yet to be brought forward. That alone makes me a bit suspicious.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
There's a hell of a lot of radiation in Colorado. People say it's from Fukushima. I'd like to know how radiation from Fukushima skipped over California, Nevada and Utah, and went straight to Colorado?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

I live in Denver and I remember hearing this on the news that aircraft were grounded last week because of some sort of meteor shower, I didn't think much of it at the time but now after reading the OP something does seem a little weird. And if I'm not mistaken isn't the Waldo Canyon fire a few miles north of where the NORAD installation is?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
I appreciate that we're in ooky, spooky 2012 and all and people are gonna try and connect UFOs to any news coverage possible, but this is a meteor and yes, it could easily have started a forest fire.

How exactly does a meteorite cause a fire? These rocks aren't on fire or even hot when they hit the ground.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
im all for a good theory, but this fire came within blocks of my house, ive been living through it with all of the 30k evacuee's, and not once has anyone be it local news or any of the evacuee's or firefighters seen these UFO's......

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It was a fire...

Ufo's did not cause this...

Video's are bogus...

But...

Why DID Obama show up???

To look at destruction???

Or???

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Deathfromabove

obama BARELY showed up he was here for 3 hours roughly, i saw his convoy come in, he toured my neighborhood, then he went to a fire station to make a short speech and shake hands with firefighters and he was gone....... i honestly couldnt tell you why he was here unless it was a ratings thing which is a whole nother topic so yeah.....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT
Okay, how about this?
Does anyone know if the military's unmanned space shuttle landed safely?
The eyewitness report from the Denver Post mentioned flaming silvery space junk coming down.
Could there be a military recovery cover-up going on?

From the news footage, it looks like those pieces of debris fly around intelligently by themselves.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
the unexplained balls of fire made me think of these

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
the second footage is the " Fire Bosses " plane. its small and circles the outside and directs drops.....come on. the news here has cameras everywhere and dont we think THEY would have said " hey wow look at that"?????
Common sense .
edit on 3-7-2012 by ManicDepresive1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm not American so not sure of the area but this may be very interesting:

TextOn the central east border of California / Nevada the dormant / extinct Mono Lake supervolcano has given off at least three large steam plume eruptive events yesterday ( july 2, 2012 ) in the afternoon going into sunset. Seen on College of Dupage visible GOES satellite image of CA / NV . We have been seen these "steam events" occur on a scale which seems to be increasing exponentially. What started as a few plume events has now spiraled out of control into entire states shutting off Aquifer access... cover stories of Al Queda starting fires... multiple hot springs, dormant volcanic areas, mines, caves, and drilling operations are now releasing steam on a massive scale. In some cases.. this steam is rapidly rising to produce HAIL AND DAMAGING WINDS !!!

edit on 3-7-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Three UFO videos over the Colorado fire...you be the judge for its authenticity...the UfO's look pretty real to me

edit on 3-7-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Also the supposed meteor that hit the water off the coast of perth, western australia sounds suspicious. Something serious happening in our skies maybe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join