It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again...Chinese 'cannibal' attack caught on camera.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I for one will be prepared for the zombie apocalypse thanks to all the hours I have spent playing Resident Evil. Who said video games were a waste of time?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by hp1229

I do not think there is a Zombie apocalypse due to the fact that Zombies are reanimated Corpses!

With all due respect, not all zombies or zombie-like people are actually reanimated corpses.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalamord
With all due respect, not all zombies or zombie-like people are actually reanimated corpses.

Have you seen the GOP lately?

Enough said....

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by Kalamord

Have you seen the GOP lately?

Enough said....

Hell, have you seen ALL of CONGRESS lately?

See what I did there?

But yes, point taken.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

..that reminded me of 'fried green tomatoes' and the barbeque pit scene

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tluna1
reply to post by hp1229

I do think however there is a drug doing this. Whether it’s a chemical that has been introduced onto or into pot or another already available substance or it’s an altogether new drug, there is something going on.

You mean something on the line of 'swine flu' or 'H1N1' where the drug companies made a fortune selling the vaccines only eventually to be thrown away by many townships since they were paid for?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

I take it you're a 'zombie apocalypse' believer ?
From wikipedia,

A zombie (Haitian Creole: zonbi; North Mbundu: nzumbe) is an animated corpse brought back to life by mystical means, such as witchcraft.[1] The term is often figuratively applied to describe a hypnotized person bereft of consciousness and self-awareness, yet ambulant and able to respond to surrounding stimuli. Since the late 19th century, zombies have acquired notable popularity, especially in North American and European folklore.
Wikipedia_Zombie_Definition
Cannibalism has been around for a very very long time. I'll help YOU out
Look under 'Recent Examples' and you will see the list of cases in modern times. BTW they are within your required timeframe too
5 to 10 years

Wikipedia_Cannibalism

edit on 2-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

Read one post earlier please
I do NOT believe in the "zombie apocalypse" as I have stated earlier. You obviously read my post so it puzzles me why you would willfully ignore something and then even throw it at me again???

Oh and you didn't help me out, as my question was; How does "regular" cannibalism compare to attacking someone in the street and starting to chew on their face? How? Your pretty list contains a good amount of cases with cannibalism indeed, however, I seem to be missing the cases where one person goes wild and stars eating someone in the middle of the road? Where are they on your list?

Unless you're going to pretend abducting someone, then killing and eating him, is exactly the same as randomly going beast-mode, attacking a random stranger while people are watching? Lmfao. Cannibalism as a ritual is NOTHING like this case. In all the cases you list, the murderer(s) had the patience to kill and dismember the victim before eating him, they didn't go batsh*it crazy one moment and furiously attacked someone on the streets.

Once again, because it seems hard for you to comprehend; I don't believe this is anything zombie related, I DO believe something new is causing this, whether it's laced drugs or something else. Want to ridicule me for that? Be my guest, no idea what you're doing on ATS though

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality
Originally posted by hp1229
Once again, because it seems hard for you to comprehend; I don't believe this is anything zombie related, I DO believe something new is causing this, whether it's laced drugs or something else. Want to ridicule me for that? Be my guest, no idea what you're doing on ATS though
That is what I am trying to imply. There is no Zombie outburst. definitely mental and/or drugs related. What should I be doing on ATS? Agree to everyone's opinions and/or belief system

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Such things have indeed happened before. For instance, If the following case had been reported now instead of back in 2006, it would been deemed as a "Zombie attack" and connected to the other currently reported cases;

'MUNCH' BREAK - GANG GOT FANG-FIEND VAMPIRE OFF ME: VICTIM

Another shaken victim of the teen vampire of Queens yesterday told The Post how her fanged attacker ripped a bloody chunk from her cheek - and that it took a pack of rescuers to pry the crazed student off her. "She got a hold of my left cheek with her teeth, and I thought she was going to let go, but she stayed on it," said Cynthia LaFortune, 16, of the alleged attack against her by a seething, "scary looking" classmate on a city bus last December. "That's when a lot of people started pulling her. But I told them not to, because when they were pulling her, she was pulling my cheek. "She was holding onto my skin for at least one minute. [Afterward], my friend said, 'Look what she did to your face!' " LaFortune, a pretty varsity basketball player at Hillcrest HS in Jamaica, is one of at least three students at the school who claim that their 15-year-old assailant - described as a self-styled "goth" vampire - went for their throats.

Story at the bottom of the page: lawofficestephanieovadia.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Am I the only one who sees these stories as a means to smear illegal drugs further?

Not advocating their use, but it seems like another way to demonise the use.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
ths
is
a
media
frenzy

with 8 billion people on the planet, messed up stuff is happening everyday. these stories used to be on the "news of the weird" page in the local pennysaver

now thanks to the innerwebs, it seems like an epidemic

throw in copy cat attacks and a "zombie generation" of video gamers, and this was more or less inevitable

the next phase will be a mob of kids weilding bats and shotguns going after homeless people

yay

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie
Am I the only one who sees these stories as a means to smear illegal drugs further?
Not advocating their use, but it seems like another way to demonise the use.

Its a valid thought but I think more to do with bad batch of drugs or possibly an additive used by illegal drug industry. It would be nice if the whole world was drug free but unfortunately its a wishful thinking despite how much effort the society emphasizes on not using them including a smear campaign.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Why does it have to be drugs or a virus? Maybe it's just some Haarp/ELF fine tuning.

" (II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or "

Source: www.fas.org...

www.govtrack.us...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gibraltarego

Pretty interesting link. Thanks. I guess coming months will yield more cases?

<< 1   >>

join