It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here we go again...Chinese 'cannibal' attack caught on camera.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I didnt find this article on ATS after searching. Mods, please delete this thread if its a duplicate.

Apparantly there was no 'bath salt' or any other form of drugs involved as per the news article. I think such attacks did exist before the 'bath salt' controversy and hoopla. I think its the publicity that is causing more stir in the society with news related to such attacks. Especially for those who believe in the 'zombie apocalypse'

The recent terrifying spate of 'cannibal attacks' seems to have spread to China, as a drunk bus driver was caught on camera gnawing at a woman's face in a horrific random attack.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2167493/China-cannibal-attack-Drunk-bus-driver-leaps-woman-street-chews-face.html]Chinese_Zombie_Attack[/ url]

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

wow that was crazy, wish they had more info. But it will probley be the last we hear of it. Weird things a happening.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Ok .. this is getting very scary
china didnt had attacks like that before

ITS SPREADING AND THEY ARE HIDDING THE TRUTH

So this is what someone look like when infected with rabies
goes back into basic animal instinct
bitting everything that moves without swallowing

animal with rabies have their throat muscle paralysed
and it make the animal sweat a lot in a rage of heat

a batch of drugs were maybe tainted by such virus
so the MSM can cover it up on the drugs fault

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229I think its the publicity that is causing more stir in the society with news related to such attacks. Especially for those who believe in the 'zombie apocalypse'

Oh how I love people like you
If someone started chewing on your face you'd probably still deny it, or start whining about how this has been happening all the time, it's just society hyping it now

How about you list some similar attacks that took place, say 5 tot 10 years in the past? How about that? Because you can claim this has been happening all you want, post some sources to go with it then.

I'll help you out; this is a recent phenomenon; people don't get their faces eaten off without the rest of the world hearing or reading about it on the news.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

According to local news reports, the driver, named Dong, had been drinking heavily during lunch with his friends before the outburst on Tuesday. Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Did this really happen, or are they describing that scene from 16 Candles?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisIsNotReality

Originally posted by hp1229I think its the publicity that is causing more stir in the society with news related to such attacks. Especially for those who believe in the 'zombie apocalypse'

Oh how I love people like you
If someone started chewing on your face you'd probably still deny it, or start whining about how this has been happening all the time, it's just society hyping it now

How about you list some similar attacks that took place, say 5 tot 10 years in the past? How about that? Because you can claim this has been happening all you want, post some sources to go with it then.

I'll help you out; this is a recent phenomenon; people don't get their faces eaten off without the rest of the world hearing or reading about it on the news.

I can't quote sources, but I can't count how many movies I've seen of ancient times when the hearts of killed enemies were eaten, or whole tribes cooked people and ate them. So, humans have been doing this for a long time, but why it is happening in this crazed form should definitely be looked into.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

I can't quote sources, but I can't count how many movies I've seen of ancient times when the hearts of killed enemies were eaten, or whole tribes cooked people and ate them. So, humans have been doing this for a long time, but why it is happening in this crazed form should definitely be looked into.

No worries, I can.

History of Cannibalism in China

Descriptions of cannibalism appear repeatedly in Chinese history, in numerous historical writings and literature, and most recently during the Cultural Revolution in the testimony of Cheng I, the Chinese film producer and writer who fled to Hong Kong in the spring of 1992 and sought asylum in the United States in 1993. In his book Shokujin Enseki - Massatsu sareta Chugoku Gendaishi (Cannibal Banquet - Modern Chinese History Erased) (Tokyo: Kodansha Kappa Books, 1993), Cheng I describes in detail how, as a young Red Guard during the Cultural Revolution in south China, he witnessed hundreds of children, women and men classified as Counter-revolutionaries killed and eaten by the perpetrators, with such comments as "human meat tastes better when broiled than boiled."
In the recently published collection of studies Chugoku Igaishi, historian Okada Hidehiro quotes passages from the classic Ming dynasty (1368-1644) novel Water Margin, also known as All Men Are Created Equal, describing a group of villains who sell human meat as beef, as well as other characters who eat human flesh. According to Okada, King Chu of the Ying dynasty (11th century BC) is alleged to have made salted meat and dried meat out of two feudal lords, as well as soup out of son of King Wen of Zhou, which he made King Wen eat. During times of severe famine, a frequent occurence in China, cannibalism became marked. The Great Historian Sima Qian records that in 594BC people ate each other's children and the dead in the walled city of Song, when it was beseiged by the Chu army. In the 9th century, towards the end of the Tang dynasty (618-906) a Persian trader reported that human flesh was being sold openly in markets. During the 12th century, it was said that 15 jin (1 jin = 1.323lbs) of dried meat was obtained from one human being. Towards the turbulent close of Yuan dynasty (1276-1368), it was said that children's meat was best, then women's, and the least were men's.

www.chinasucks.org...

Ofcourse the above examples are not specific for China, and behaviour like this have, just as you said, occured in several cultures since ancient times(Nor do I agree that China sucks, as the link claims
).

edit on 2-7-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
People that believe in zombies. Go collectively jump off a bridge.

Drug effects do not create zombies, just incredibly distressed and objectively psychotic people in some cases. People have been killing other people while on drugs since the use of hallucinogenic mushrooms. Yes, some killings are grizzly compared to others. PCP often causes severe paranoia and can lead to these things. This isn't new, its just now the media knows it can instill more fear into the public by covering these stories.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
How exactly is Chinese cannibalism related to this? And where did I ever deny the existence of cannibalism in the past? I'm talking about people attacking other people on the street and starting to chew their face off. "Planned cannibalism" if you will is, of course, far from new, but I wasn't talking about that and I'm pretty sure both of you knew that

Show me other stories of people being brutally attacked and getting parts of their bodies eaten please.

Not saying zombies either @ above (if that was directed at me in the first place), don't need zombies to have people start eating each other, I don't care if it's PCP or shrooms or too much TV, all I care about is that this SEEMS to be a recent phenomena and I'm not satisfied with "it's being hyped to scare people" as if that was the case, there would be other cases from the past that WEREN'T hyped, so please, point me in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Tehehe.... I bet human cannibal's make really good protection pets.

But, pretty weird, I don't like those people. But 80% of them are homeless doing it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

here is the lnk to MSN report of this : now.msn.com...

I think it's time for a little more concern about this type of stuff,
It woudn't take but a few days for a large city to be infected with some type of virus.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

I take it you're a 'zombie apocalypse' believer ?
From wikipedia,

A zombie (Haitian Creole: zonbi; North Mbundu: nzumbe) is an animated corpse brought back to life by mystical means, such as witchcraft.[1] The term is often figuratively applied to describe a hypnotized person bereft of consciousness and self-awareness, yet ambulant and able to respond to surrounding stimuli. Since the late 19th century, zombies have acquired notable popularity, especially in North American and European folklore.
Wikipedia_Zombie_Definition
Cannibalism has been around for a very very long time. I'll help YOU out
Look under 'Recent Examples' and you will see the list of cases in modern times. BTW they are within your required timeframe too
5 to 10 years

Wikipedia_Cannibalism

edit on 2-7-2012 by hp1229 because: add content

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by matty1053
reply to post by hp1229

Tehehe.... I bet human cannibal's make really good protection pets.
But, pretty weird, I don't like those people. But 80% of them are homeless doing it.

I am not sure if the 80 percent are homeless. See the link that I posted above as it has dates of attacks and a bit about the background for the recent attacks (within the last 20 years). There are several factors besides the usual suspects (drugs).

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Aaargghhh!

What is it with you people?!

The media has grabbed hold of a freak story and is running with it. If this isn't the case, can you please tell me how whatever has "caused" this (obviously nothing to do with the usual psychological disorders and drug use that has been proven to be the result of such cases for over a century!) has managed to get from a guy in the US to a DRUNK bus driver in China with no one else affected along the way?

Seriously guys, I'm all for a good zombie apocalypse story, but the crap you people will swallow is seemingly endless.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

As I stated in the original thread about the first attack, “this stuff goes on all the time, it just never gets any press”. Anyone whose been around in the police, mental health, DOC, fire rescue, or hospital fields has seen this happen at least once in their career.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Bath salts arent to blame in any of these incidents. I dont think most people realize these bath salts have been around for many many years and marketed as research chemicals. In recent time we've seen them call bath salts, glass cleaner, foot deodorizer, plant food, and other such names. It's always been relatively easy to get these chemicals. I know many people who have used them and not one issue have they had.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Exactly. I think you misunderstood my point. I am not buying into this crap either. But I'm also not into the 'zombie apocalypose' crap either

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

I do not think there is a Zombie apocalypse due to the fact that Zombies are reanimated Corpses! Come on really?

i do think however there is a drug doing this. Whether it’s a chemical that has been introduced onto or into pot or another already available substance or it’s an altogether new drug, there is something going on. People just don’t want to put the pieces together because it is scary to think about and they don’t want to be labeled as different. However that is what this site is about. Alternative thinking, so we should not bash others just because they don’t believe the same way as yourself. That's what makes this country great. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions without others putting them down!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Yep. Thats what I think that many incidents in the past were unreported or not publicized as the new ones are by the MSM as I have seen people in bar fights go at it as well and often times biting is involved along with punches, kicks, scratches, spitting etc etc
This can probably be either the MSM knows about one of the possible side effects from a virus, drug or environment and/or its a pure distraction from other issues at hand.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join