It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chit Chat for ATS Regent Election

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm going to miss this project.

It never failed in providing laughs.

to everyone.

awwww mannnn

They're makin the bunny cryyyyy!!!!

oh wait, the bunny is always crying

I really do love that avatar!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Hey purple Chiten?

Can you make me a nice avatar, something that is kinda cool yet fitting for me and ATS?

I do not have any ideas so you can use your imagination!

I would appreciate it! I just want something different yet totally cool for the video

Well I certainly understand needing a "change"....but I'm gonna miss "wolf"....perhaps the "fairy" needs to go too....maybe a nice celtic knot...those are cool....if I ever was to get a tattoo, which I won't.....might have picked that......

Now I just gotta figure out how to do it.....
Man, I miss the whole "you deal with the laundry and dishes, and I will take care of the computer stuff and cars"....that part really worked....maybe for old time's sake he will help me one last time......I would throw in some clean shirts and boxers....and definately a kiss.....♥

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

They also say your avatar makes them uneasy - they can't see any eyes!

BIAD doesn't have any eyes... well, except for the contents of that Bell Jar
he keeps in his shed.
I wasn't going to bring this up, but he's started drawing again.
This'll probably mean another shipment of those Meds you provided
last time Mr. Regent... please make it quick.
(See Below)

edit on 10-7-2012 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

Well at least they can see some eyes now. that should put them at ease.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I've got a little medical issue (lupus) and I'm having a bad flare at the moment. Sorry for any typos, my eyes aren't seeing very clearly and my fingers aren't working very well.

So....if I don't get on much tonight and don't get the chance before the thread is closed...

Than you everybody for all the fun, I reallly enjoyed it a LOT! It was great getting to know omore people and make new friends. Definitely one of my best expserinces on ATS so far. Thank you so muchfor all the interaction. It changed my opionon of ATS very much. I as actually thinking of dumpint it because of all the negative stuff and contatnt arguments and trolling that goes on but this "experiment" has shown me the "good side and I'm thankful to everyone who contributed to it.

AWESOME idea Beezzer, U DA BUNNY!!!! Congratulations Neno, building a friendship with you has been the best part of our "dead heat" there at the end and I wouldn't trade it for the world!

Excuse me if I don't list each and every person, there are so many and each of you have beeen awesome! If I was feeling a little better, I'd list each one and tell you what's special about you but my body, brain and eyes aren't going to let me do that right now. Just know that I appreciate each and every one of you that I've interacted with, joked with, laughed with, U2U'd with and you hold a special place in my heart.

Please excuse any typos my eyes are very blurry and I'm not able to read what I'm typing very well and hoping for the best. I'm going to spend a little extra time in bed for a bit and see if I can get this under conrol.

Thank you everybody and I appreciate all the support and cherish the new friendships!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Neno, i'll email your project files tomorrow... everyone else, if you eneed me U2U me
it's been a blast getting to know everyone... and I'm honored ot have made some new friends... just wanted to get this in before they lock the thread.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

They're closing this thread, Oh Noes!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Hey purple Chiten?

Can you make me a nice avatar, something that is kinda cool yet fitting for me and ATS?

I would appreciate it! I just want something different yet totally cool for the video

Since PC isn't feeling well. I made you a new avatar.

Just pick the one you like best. Here you go.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Neno, i'll email your project files tomorrow... everyone else, if you eneed me U2U me
it's been a blast getting to know everyone... and I'm honored ot have made some new friends... just wanted to get this in before they lock the thread.

Thank you - I'll light a fire under myself and stop being slack, and get the drawings done for the last one - it ought not to be as complex - just beyond my ability to stare down the computer.

Chiten - get better, bud, and we'll see you around the boards.

Everyone - thanks for a heck of a party!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IpsissimusMagus

Hey purple Chiten?

Since PC isn't feeling well. I made you a new avatar.

Just pick the one you like best. Here you go.

I think those might infringe BIAD's trademark - but at least they don't have the black hair!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

How's this one?

Background

More
edit on 7/10/2012 by IpsissimusMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

now they expect me to teach them "mad ninja moves". I keep telling them to go ask their beezzer...

Read this book

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

It's really beautiful....thank-you....actually perfect.....offer still stands...help me change it and I will come do your laundry.......

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

do you want it big ?

Or small with something else as a background?

ETA:

First go to "TOOLS" and scroll down to "Your Background Image".

Erase the entry and click "Submit"

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

now they expect me to teach them "mad ninja moves". I keep telling them to go ask their beezzer...

Read this book

That was written by the guy who trained Stephen Hayes in Koga Ryu Ninjitsu. I actually had to study another series, the one by Ashida Kim, as a jumping off point.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

That was written by the guy who trained Stephen Hayes in Koga Ryu Ninjitsu. I actually had to study another series, the one by Ashida Kim, as a jumping off point.

No wonder your grand kids want you to teach them secret nija moves.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

They only know what they see on TV - I don't dance around the house in ninja jammies... oh, wait, when I go to work I AM wearing black BDUs!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

do you want it big ?

Or small with something else as a background?

ETA:

First go to "TOOLS" and scroll down to "Your Background Image".

Erase the entry and click "Submit"

LOLOLO...ok you really must not give those sorts of "straight" lines.....we're already on "thin ice"....I sent my password make it happen ...cause you can...thank-you......♥

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Thank-you...I Love it IMP.....one of your many talents.......my turn now....lol....God help us.......♫

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Feel better Chiten....

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join