It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chit Chat for ATS Regent Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Thought I'd start a thread for those who are following the Regent election experiment so we could have a place to be silly and sociable without taking the other thread off topic.
Many of us have devolopted friendships as a result of the experiment and have enjoyed interacting with one another.

This would be a great way for us to "stay in touch" after the "election" is over as well as not worry about going "off topic"!!

edit on 7-7-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2012 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Booze Party represent!

Cheers!
Salut!
Top o' the morning to ya!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
let's get the clueless girl party over here and we can really turn loose!!!

Clueless Booze Birthday Party! What more could you want!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The Truth is here.

I do like this idea. It will help to keep the main election thread on topic, while all idle chat takes place here.

Vote TRUTH_2012
edit on 29-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Exactly! Now, our problems are solved!!

.....that's why I get elected Regent ya know

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I see a lota law breakers up in here! (from that movie thing that's coming out)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Excellent Chiten....I feel "liberated" already...lol.....kinda feels like getting in your comfy clothes at the end of the day...and for us girls...shedding those stupid bras as soon as possible ! I'm with our "clueless" friend on that one, although I am probably not willing to "burn" mine quite yet......

It has been very cool getting to know you all, I don't really know anyone here yet but my family, have met some nice people...but haven't made any real friends yet.......it's quite a "shock" to the system moving from Bay Area, CA, to a small rural town in Central, CA......completely different "worlds" and I'm still learning out how I "fit in" here. I really just want to go home, but it's just impossible right now.

Anyways, get "homesick" and lonely alot....and sharing some great conversations and laughs with you all has been really fun.....

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
At least you're still in the same state though and can visit without days and days of travel. That helps some.
I moved from Kentucky up to PA for 8 years and can definitely relate.
There's just no place like "home"

I moved back "home" when my mother became very ill. She passed away about 6 months later. I'm very happy that I spent that time with her and moved back. I don't think I would ever have forgiven myself if I hadn't. ... it's been a very, very long 4 years. There were three deaths in the immediate family all one year apart to the very day... it was very devastating. There have been 9 deaths in my immediate family in the past 4 years, several illnesses (Lupus for me, MS for my older sister, lupus for a cousin as well, a heart attack for both my father and my aunt), a major house fire... I feel a bit like Job at times but try not to dwell on it.

There have also been births, marriages (and divorces unfortunately) and other "good things" that have happened and those of us still here have been brought much closer together. ... it's been a long 4 years

edit on 29-6-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You have been appropriately starred and flagged by myself!

Let the party begin!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well, the Booze party is here, we may as well get this started!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

I actually dont drink alcohol... but I once had a non alcoholic pina colada... ohhhhh that thing was soo good!

Maybe for us non-boozers they can serve a few of those! WOOHOO!
edit on 29-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB

I actually dont drink alcohol... but I once had a non alcoholic pina colada... ohhhhh that thing was soo good!

Maybe for us non-boozers they can serve a few of those! WOOHOO!
edit on 29-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

I don't drink much either, but we can make cool looking drinks that look like they have alcohol in them!!! ..now granted, I like to partake 3 or 4 times a year, but just don't get into it much.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Four Score and Several minutes ago Our Chiten brought forth upon this site a chitchat thread for the candidates.... i say one thing to this..

TOGA TOGA TOGA!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

TOGA TOGA TOGA!!!!!!

Awww man...I always wear the wrong thing...

Vote Truth_2012

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Don't worry dude!!

Spare togas for ALL!!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

Excellent Chiten....I feel "liberated" already...lol.....kinda feels like getting in your comfy clothes at the end of the day...and for us girls...shedding those stupid bras as soon as possible ! I'm with our "clueless" friend on that one, although I am probably not willing to "burn" mine quite yet......

It is nice to be able to socialize with my fellow candidates and those who have been following the election, rather than just debating...Or at the very least, discuss in a more relaxed environment.

I can't speak much about bra's....Being a guy and all.

But, similar to you, this thread feels like taking off my shoes and relaxing at the end of the day.

I've gained so much respect for my fellow candidates and this entire election has been a great experience.

If I may offer a big
to my fellow candidates.

edit on 29-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I say we all take a ride in the time machine..... ya'll are gonna have to chip in on gas though...but, it IS cheaper than it was a week ago!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hi all,
I've got my fluffy slippers on and am ready for a margarita.

No - wait - it's a bit early on in the day for that.

Just testing something out down below

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Netties Hermit

It's 5 o'clock somewhere!! ....goin on 11 pm here LOL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join