It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the KKK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:41 PM
link   
We have so many Masons threads here, I wanted to start one about another society that I think has many, many secrets. The Mason get accused of many things, but I think the KKK actually is doing many of those very same things.

They have a plan for America, or at least taking over America to force everyone into their "pure" world.

They have secret rituals. Sure we know about the cross-burnings and such, but what really happens there? Devil worship? What about other rituals?

They have secret places, handshakes, signs, wear masks like cowards, and probably even a sacred book. There is evidence of all of these things, yet nobody here says a thing about them.

I would like to hear from some insiders about these topics I raised. Go ahead. Don't be a hypocrite and hide.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The kkk is a weak bunch of pansy's who are all to individually ambitious to accomplish anything. They are a sercret society yes but they are not devil worshipers do to their christian roots. They claim to act as Christians though they do not but that does not mean that they are. I believe that whoever started this post is either a nieve 12 yr old boy or a 35 yr old dumb ass who lives in his parent's basement dreaming of being a wizard and getting laid.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Maybe the distinguished Senior Senator from the great state of West Virginia would be so kind as to reveal rather than conceal the secrets of this esteemed [sic] chunk of Americana. I'm sure he can still recall his dealings within the Imperial Klan.

Senator Robert C. Byrd, racist.

As an interesting aside, the KKK admits both men and women, not exactly the fraternal model (i.e. Freemasonry) that some purport it to be .

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DonConradioni
The kkk is a weak bunch of pansy's who are all to individually ambitious to accomplish anything. They are a sercret society yes but they are not devil worshipers do to their christian roots. They claim to act as Christians though they do not but that does not mean that they are. I believe that whoever started this post is either a nieve 12 yr old boy or a 35 yr old dumb ass who lives in his parent's basement dreaming of being a wizard and getting laid.

And re-read the original post, then consider that there might be an underlying theme in which to take into consideration. Context is everything here at ATS (except for my posts which are just pure drivel).

p.s. ZZZ, you moved out of the basement last week, right?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Very good post. I did only a small amount of research, and was surprised immediately about what I learned. I never thought much about the KKK, but I was surprised that they too call themselves "Knights".

It makes me think about the ADL too, and how both of these racist organizations seem to perfectly support each other's constant rhetoric of hate. They justify each other's existence, in a perfectly hegelian way - could both groups be puppets of the same masters?

Anyway, I'm looking forward to insider replies as well. Nice One.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Im sure there are some here, come out, come out where ever you are.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
p.s. ZZZ, you moved out of the basement last week, right?

Indeed!
I get the garage now. Hmmmm, now how can I go about getting la....

Also note he didn't even get a warn for calling me names? Not bad since it is only the second post for that member.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The big secret to me is why such a group is allowed to exist. The stand for the persecution of those they deem unfit, they violently go about their business, violating the human rights of U.S. citizens. Their members should be imprisoned and their leaders executed.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Living in redneck norther Florida, I can tell you that the KKK is a joke. In the early 20th century they were a somewhat formidable group, however they are a shadow of what they once were. Unlike other racist groups(Aryan Nation, Nation of Islam, etc), the KKK is a bunch of uneducated, unorganized fools. Occasionally they have a rally, but these mainly consist of standing around heckling people. They have no ambition, masterplan, resources or political support. Think of the KKK not as a Masonic like secret society, but as a white trash version of the Shriners(without the charity, and with alot more Miller Highlife).

[edit on 6-10-2004 by apw100]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by apw100
The KKK is a joke. In the early 20th century they were a somewhat formidable group, however they are a shadow of what they once were. Unlike other racist groups(Aryan Nation, Nation of Islam, etc), the KKK is a bunch of uneducated, unorganized fools. Occasionally they have a rally, but these mainly consist of standing around heckling people. They have no ambition, masterplan, resources or political support. Think of the KKK not as a Masonic like secret society, but as a white trash version of the Shriners(without the charity, and with alot more Miller Highlife).

The Shriners are Masons. :shk:

www.shrinershq.org...

Whether the KKK is a viable organization or not, their mere existence indicates a fundamental flaw within our society (as with any extremist, and intolerant organization). This flaw unfortunately has yet to be weeded out by natural selection or the internal desire to deny ignorance, thus the pebble remains in the shoe, you can walk, even run, but you know its there.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I would search the Northern Maryland area for KKK activity. I know there have been KKK get togethers in that area in recent years. And south-central Pennsylvania. These guys/gals tend to march, and have recruitement drives in rural, caucasian america. I think you may find the organization quite strong in certain geographical localities. Well armed too, from what I understand.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Where is this going Zed?

You didn't use any sources or links that I could find. Isn't that supposed to be a requirement? Maybe I'm wrong here.

Anyway, let's see some 'meat on dem bones'

Is this the new or the old or some other kind of KKK?

Are you anti-second amendment? You are an American, right?

Otherwise it would appear you are trolling?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
The big secret to me is why such a group is allowed to exist. The stand for the persecution of those they deem unfit, they violently go about their business, violating the human rights of U.S. citizens. Their members should be imprisoned and their leaders executed.

We3ll, NOT that i am defending those racist sobs, but we MUST allow them to exist, else free speech is a hollow thing. Free speech is defending to the death another man's right to call for with his every breath that which you would give your last breath to oppose...

There is a certain poster on this very forum, a certain fly, that many have called to be banned... yet, what is free speech if all we do is ban and shut up those we oppose? Better, stand up, toe to toe, and give them as good as they give, or better... SHOW that they have no intellectual value or integrity, and are not worthy of consideration by folks with more than two brain cells to rub together.

No, my friends, I stand foursquare opposed to the KKK and all hate groups like them, but will defend their RIGHT to speak and make themselves look foolish... that is the American way.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You ever looked at their website? where you can see what the KKK have to say for themselves?

www.kkk.bz...

It's a curious read, where they make themselves out to be a good Christian organization, that just doesn't believe in mixed marriages.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
Where is this going Zed?

You didn't use any sources or links that I could find. Isn't that supposed to be a requirement? Maybe I'm wrong here.

Anyway, let's see some 'meat on dem bones'

Is this the new or the old or some other kind of KKK?

Are you anti-second amendment? You are an American, right?

Otherwise it would appear you are trolling?

Let me help you here, fly...

When someone asks for information, they do not usually need to cite sources... when someone makes a statement, they do...

See how simple intellectual discourse can be? Hey, and thanks for ASKING. I notice YOU didn't cite any sources when YOU asked your question. See how it works? You already have it half right.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
If you are serious about researching into the White Pride / White Power scene, I suggest you take a look at this website: www....[hate-site-nolink]/

There are approxiamately 3 million skinheads, KKK and White Nationalists in America, and nearly 5 million worldwide.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Well, more than research for membership (LOL! Riiight!)...I am actually curious why so many people accuse the Masons (being the formost society here) as corrupt, evil, devil worshipping, plotting, blah, blah...but yet I never see threads about actual secret societies like the KKK.

They wear hoods to hide their identities
They meet in large groups (hint - look up conspiracy)
They have their own agenda which they make public
etc, etc...

You get the idea. Now take one accused secret society where the members post openly and will discuss most anything and then look at this other where nobody will admit they are a member, they hide, they point the finger at others, they have totally secret meeting places, secret books, secret weapons cashes, whatever....

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Good link, chief councillor.

Have a look at the "young people" section on their site. Note how "young people have lost their racuial instincts." As I recall, Hitler used the exact same phrase 'racial instinct" in his Mein Kampf.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well i live in east central florida, and i live about 15-25 min away from a racist town called scottsmoore it's like wooded with lots of orange groves and we have alot of racist gangs white/blacks we got the black gangs ride around on 4 wheelers with guns in there pockets and we have alot of shootings and we have a KKK meeting in the orange groves where the burn crosses and "pray" as such things like that.

I AM NOT in the KKK but i know what goes on around town! i will try to ask some insiders sometime.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
And a look at the other end of the scale, racetraitor.org...

Race traitor.org is owned by a jewish professor, it's only intent is to destroy the white race, it's culture & heritage from within.

A few of my own personal thoughts, read at your own risk!

The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

Now, why, as a white man, should I be ashamed of my skin, culture & heritage? Sure, the white man oppressed and condoned slavery, but that was 200 years ago! I think it's fair to say the white race has contributed more to civilisation than any other race. This in itsself is more than enough to "payback" all these historical injustices. We put clothes on a black mans back, we give him his home, food, education, welfare. We have given the black race a chance to contribute to society. What have they contributed? Crime, drugs and other atrocities.

Is it not time for the black race to move on and perhaps THANK the white man for giving him a chance to live in this great country? To THANK the white man for giving him the chance to learn, and contribute to society? If it's so bad for them to live here, why don't they move back to africa?

What has Martin Luther King, as a ever done for YOU as a white man?

Now don't get me wrong, I am not racist. I am not shallow enough to judge someone by the color of their skin. I judge someone on what they have contributed to society. A drug dealer does not gain my respect. A theif, murderer or race traitor does not gain my respect.

EQUALITY IS EARNT!

Thanks for listening to my rant.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by Dr Mengele]

[edit on 6-10-2004 by Dr Mengele]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join