It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the KKK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Mengele
If you are serious about researching into the White Pride / White Power scene, I suggest you take a look at this website: www....[hate-site-nolink]/

Ahh, stormfront. Ohh, they're soooo scary.

Racists organizations make up around 1% of the general population. One percent. They are weak. This causes them to act out in an uncivilized manner. THey are also rather prone to fanatsies, ala The Turner Diaries.

ltd602
As I recall, Hitler used the exact same phrase 'racial instinct" in his Mein Kampf

I also recall him saying something like that he wanted to see the gleam of hte beast in childrens eyes again.

dr mengele
A few of my own personal thoughts, read at your own risk!

The White race

Does not exist. Race does not exist, at least not biologically. Socially people currently like to beleive that there are several races, however there aren't.

Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser,

All greeks and Italians, people who are not welcome in white nationalist organizations. Perhaps these organizations realize that if they start including swarthy skinned greeks and southern italians, that people will notice that their skin is the same as those 'inferior races'.

Now, why, as a white man, should I be ashamed of my skin, culture & heritage?

You shouldn't. You also shouldn't use the name of a sadist like megele as your posting identity. Drop the b/s about being told to be ashamed of your race, as if white nationalists are a reaction to the empowerment of minorities. Its hate and disgust that motivates these groups, some of the basest portions of man.

Is it not time for the black race to move on and perhaps THANK the white man for giving him a chance to live in this great country?

Jesse Jackson bascially said that, that blacks in america are certainly better off than blacks in africa. Whats the point? Are you going to pretend that it would make a difference if groups of blacks admited this in large numbers? I suspect not. I suspect it would just be satisfying to racist pigs, which is more than enough reason for blacks to not admiting this.

What has Martin Luther King, as a ever done for YOU as a white man?

You never heard of his theories on self-actualization? His demonstration that thuroughly peaceful means can accomplish profound social changes are certainly good for everyone too. What has the KKK ever done for anyone? Nothing but serve as a throwback and embarassment. Besides, why would it matter what king or anyone else did for me as a 'white man'? He did more than enough for me as a human.

EQUALITY IS EARNT!

Thankfully in the United States of America equality is an inalienable right instilled in all men. America, love it or leave it. If you don't like the american mutt society, the happily interbreeding and cooperating and thinking population of one majority and several minorities, then why don't you leave it? Go back to whatever homeland you lay claim to.

What have they contributed? Crime, drugs and other atrocities.

Never had soul food? Never listen to blues, jazz, rock and roll or any other music blacks as a group are responsible for? And you would pretend that no black individuals have made contributions to American society? Well, be a liar all you want, the only people that will beleive you are the same idiots who will belevie that you aren't a racist.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not racist.

Oh sure, except that you think in terms of races and action in terms of the race and demand loyalty or obedience to the race and obviously think that the 'white race' is superior than the other races, but no, yer not a racist, sure.

America is made better by immigration. America is better off with blacks and other minorities than without them. America is the most powerful and advanced nation on the planet, and its the most ethnically diverse and culturalyl tolerant nation on the planet. But those two things aren't related right? Sure they're not......

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Quote: America is made better by immigration.

My girlfriend was gangraped by 13 mexicans.

My sister was gangraped by 2 blacks.

I've had 3 cars stolen by mexicans / blacks, I've been mugged 5 times.

It might be bad luck, but It serves me right for living in Mexifornia.

1500 border jumpers a day... thats a good thing? I think not.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Quote: America is made better by immigration.

My girlfriend was gangraped by 13 mexicans.

My sister was gangraped by 2 blacks.

I've had 3 cars stolen by mexicans / blacks, I've been mugged 5 times.

It might be bad luck, but It serves me right for living in Mexifornia.

1500 border jumpers a day... thats a good thing? I think not.

Unfortunate...but your luck of the draw buddy...

To blame the crimes of socio-economicly deprived minorities on the entire race for whom you think they represent is pure ignorance...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Oh my god, where has this thread gone ???

It's become a haven for racists. I wonder how many more of them are on ATS.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Personal thoughts aside, I am not a member of the KKK nor will I ever be. However I have contacts within the KKK that provide me with information, some of which you may be interested in.

Scope and History: The Ku Klux Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee. Started by a small group of confederate veterans, the Klan quickley attracted whites who feared the new social order that came with the end of slavery and the new social poitions of blacks. Unable to come to grips with the new realities of the post-Civil War South, Kan members resorted to a compaign of terror and violence against former slaves.

*SNIP*

Impressive. Do your "contacts" happen to be to be this website?

www.texaspolicecentral.com...

Because your post is a copy and paste from it (sans spelling errors).

Please note the following:

www.texaspolicecentral.com
The following is reprinted with permission from Avra Shapiro, Director, Public Relations, Simon Wiesenthal Center, Los Angeles CA.

Do you have the same permission?

Terms and Conditions of Use.

Check out number 4 and 8.

[edit on 6/10/2004 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Busted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
STOP USING OTHER RACES AS A SCAPEGOAT FOR ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS!

THE ONE THING THAT BOTHERS ME THE MOST IN THE WORLD IT'S RACISIM!

I HATE IT! (no pun intended)

GROW UP AND GET THESE THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR HEADS! YOU DON'T LIKE IT? GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!

MABEY YOU SHOULD LEARN A BIT MORE BEFORE YOU DISCRIMINATE! FIND OUT WHY YOU DON'T LIKE SOMETHING ABOUT SOME RACE. IN THE END IT'S YOUR FAULT WHY!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Well i was going to tear a strip of Mengle but a Mod had the good sense to ban him, good riddence to bad rubbish.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I already did Janus!

I never got so angry in such a long time!
I would have wrote other things but i would have gotten banned!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Once again... please keep this thread ON TOPIC

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I dunno if it ever really went off topic in the first place...I'll agree it got a little harsh, but that guy had it coming...comments like the one's he was making deserve harsh criticism...

At any rate, I'm glad to see he's gone...but I guess we can move on now...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

[some junk about "the bell curve']

makeashorterlink.com...

Even if you believe in the relevance of IQ tests it still is apparent
that the difference in scores between groups can easily be accounted by
environmental factors. Mind you, I am not arguing that there is no
genetic component in this, my training is in biochemistry and medicine
so I am well aware of the influence of biology, but there is ample
evidence that environment plays a profound role in the development of
intelligence.
Research in neurobiology has elegantly shown that mice which are reared
with less stimulation grow up to be less intelligent than the ones who
had lots of environmental stimulation.

The author of that post also notes that Scientific American noticed that many of the bell curve arguement are 'so poor that they would not be accepted in a peer-reviewed journal", which contradicts the claim that these are scientific arguements.

Anyone claiming that one's genetic heritage determines 40-
80% of their intelligence must necessarily base that
determination on a scientific genetic analysis - not a color
card. I would be very interested to see how the genetic makeup of
Hispanics differ from that of Portuguese, or Poles, and how that
of Jews differs from that of French, or Berbers. And, I suppose,
if Jews have a particular genetic makeup, how about Muslims, or
Hare Krishnas?
No, these are not people interested in exploring ideas.
Their wholly discredited "Eugenics"

I guess a guy who called himself mengele would know a little about eugenetics tho right?

makeashorterlink.com...
[size=-3]Copyright � 1996, by Randolph T. Holhut

Fischer found that IQ gaps exist between dominant and subordinate groups in
a society. There is an IQ gap between blacks and whites in America, natives
and Koreans in Japan, Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews in Israel, and
Protestants and Catholics in Northern Ireland. When economic conditions
improve for the subordinated groups, the gaps close

And thus the idea that environment accounts for as little as 20% of "IQ" falls by the wayside.

One source for the research funding was The Pioneer Fund, a neo-Nazi group that is a big booster of eugenics - a philosophy that maintains "genetically unfit'' individuals or races are a threat to society.

and

"the person who did most of the research for the bell curve":
"What is called forhere is not genocide, the killing off of the population of incompetent cultures. But we do need to think realistically in terms of the `phasing out' of such peoples...Evolutionary progress means the extinction of the less competent. To think otherwise is mere sentimentality.''

taken along with

The researchers that provided the data for the claim that the IQs of blacks are 15 points lower than whites - R. Travis Osborne, Frank C.J. McGurk and Audrey Shuey - all have received money from The Pioneer Fund. For example, Osborne got about $400,000 from Pioneer to do a study on black genetic nferiority that favored the restoration of school segregation.

Does it matter that the researchers are racist? Well, perhaps it doesn't matter as much as that non-racists aren't finding the same results.

But what about thos "50 mainstream scientists":?

> > Hans Eysenck, University of London

An old standby in the race/IQ controversy. Taken to
citing Cyril Burt's manufactured "statistics". Recipient
of Pioneer Fund grants.

> > Robert A. Gordon, Johns Hopkins University
> >
> > Linda S. Gottfredsen, University of Delaware

Both Pioneer Fund recipients.

> > Seymour W. Itzkoff, Smith College

Pioneer Fund recipient.

> > Arthur R. Jensen, U.C. Berkeley

Pioneer Fund recipient. [and, as someone else notes, he is a professor of literature as his signature on anything invovling biology and neurochemistry is completely meaningless, iow, he's a filler]

> > Richard Lynn, University of Ulster at Coleraine

Pioneer Fund recipient.[as mentioned by a seperate person above, this person was, well, part of the bell curve 'study' in the first place]

> > R. Travis Osborne, University of Georgia

Pioneer Fund recipient.

[snip]

> > J. Philippe Rushton U. of Western Ontario

Pioneer Fund recipient. Did a "study" of how penis size is
inversely related to intelligence. Guess he must feel an
urge to excuse his inadequacy. A most unseemly and horrid
work; you can find it on the net if you look. How such a
paper _ever_ got published, I haven't the slightest.

that person's post also referenced this site
www.ferris.edu...
and quoted:

If you scratch the surface of almost any of the prominent race scientists of recent decades, you will find the same well-endowed institution: the Pioneer Fund. Established in 1937 to "improve the character of the American people" by promoting the study of eugenics and the procreation of descendants of the original white colonial stock, Pioneer has funded many of the leading Anglo-American race scientists of the last several decades.

web.mit.edu...
The above critiques many aspects of the bell curve, particualarly the science of it:

they make no effort to control for collinearity of their chief explanatory variables; nor do they provide sensitivity tests, or explore alternative model specifications and estimators (on these and related problems, see Heckman 1995; and especially Currie and Thomas 1999). They also fail to distinguish clearly between the concepts of heritability and genetic determination (on this see Block 1995).

These are critical failings, to be sure. But more troubling to my mind is their objectionably simplistic policy analysis.

or how about this post

makeashorterlink.com...

Nothing is wrong with Scientific American. Its editors, like most
intelligent thinkers about science, have pegged TBC for what it is:
psuedoscientific racist propaganda replete with discredited studies, bad
methodology and unjustified conclusions. Clearly the most influential
piece of psuedoscience written recently.
You need to take a long hard look at _Mankind Quarterly_, the
unrefereed journal published by the Pioneer Institute (whose racist
agenda is well known) from which many of these studies are drawn. I was
just down at the library looking at its articles, some of which are merely
innocuous while others are so bad they're downright funny. I suggest
also that you read Gould's _Mismeasure of Man_ and another excellent book
on IQ testing, _The Politics of IQ_.
Then read TBC again, noting its shifting definitions of race and
intelligence and the bogus, 19th-century hereditarian theory of IQ which
underlies it. Murry et al have written a propaganda piece which is sheer
nonsense, though its use of language is devious and subtle enough to
approach brilliance.

Gould's essay and critique on the bell curve is also relevant, I only cite a very short portion

Disturbing as I find the anachronism of "The Bell Curve," I am even more distressed by its pervasive disingenuousness. The authors omit facts, misuse statistical methods, and seem unwilling to admit the consequences of their own words.

www.stephenjaygould.org... (for several of his essays)
www.dartmouth.edu... (for the particular one above)

I have certainly wasted far too much time on this idiotic claim of inherent racial intelligence, which the authors end up not providing support for because of their horrible and terrible research methods, (which shouldn't be a surprise considering that nearly everyone involved in the reserach is an active social darwinist and funded be a racist organization) and only the severaly uneducated and already racist would bother to beleive the tripe thats come out of that book.

edit

oh, i see mengele was kick out already. ah well, i hope the thread isn't trashed, the topic, in particular the bell curve claims, are controversial, but they should be addressed.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by Nygdan]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nice post N, too bad events overtook your hard work, and rendered it moot (although it stands as a beacon for posterity�s sake). I fear if events had not turned out the way it did the overwhelming evidence would have fallen on deaf ears.

As long as there is ignorance, and the will to resist the abolition of the same, racism will have a place on this planet... Beam me up.

Edit: Because of my Capitalistic nature I inadvertently confused "prosperity" with "posterity".

[edit on 7/10/2004 by Mirthful Me]

LL1

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Show your friend's father this I'm sure he'll love it....

www.wkkj.com...

The KKK was really brought down by the IRS and the Republicans.
"Revenuers identify lawbreakers. In the early 1870s the Ku Klux Klan joined forces with them to combat the IRS."
In comes ATF:
www.georgiaencyclopedia.org.../Folklife/CustomsandLocalTraditions&id=h-2580

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Show your friend's father this I'm sure he'll love it....

I can hear his comments already in his long southern draw....

The sad thing is that even my friend (who, by all other accounts is not racist) opposes interracial marriages...he always questions how a black person deserves a white woman as a companion...A clear example of how much influence parents have on brain-washing their children...it's also a clear example of following an ideology b/c it's common practice, but only going through the motions you know and disregarding the rest b/c of your own ignorance...

[edit on 10/6/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

[edit on 2004-10-9 by TejanoRey]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
EnronOutrunHomerun

Its not only the South

I have lived here all my life and its really not as bad as people would make it out to be.

If you noticed on the list of KKK groups most were not from the South. We have fought this out a long time ago and now, except for a few haters, most of us get along pretty good. I have noticed it seems worse in the bigger cities than the small towns

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
We3ll, NOT that i am defending those racist sobs, but we MUST allow them to exist, else free speech is a hollow thing. Free speech is defending to the death another man's right to call for with his every breath that which you would give your last breath to oppose...

I think, theron dunn, that Voltaire said it best when he said something along the lines of, "I may not agree with what you say, but I will die for your right to say it..." Something like that don't you think? If so, then I agree. People can believe and say what they want, but it doesn't mean that others wont stand against it if they see it as wrong. The world is somewhat balanced like that.

deaf fences hit

ps: thankyou mods for pointing out the excessive posting thing

[edit on 7-10-2004 by deaf fences hit]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Personal thoughts aside, I am not a member of the KKK nor will I ever be. However I have contacts within the KKK that provide me with information, some of which you may be interested in.

Scope and History: The Ku Klux Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee. Started by a small group of confederate veterans, the Klan quickley attracted whites who feared the new social order that came with the end of slavery and the new social poitions of blacks. Unable to come to grips with the new realities of the post-Civil War South, Kan members resorted to a compaign of terror and violence against former slaves.

*SNIP*

Impressive. Do your "contacts" happen to be to be this website?

www.texaspolicecentral.com...

Because your post is a copy and paste from it (sans spelling errors).

Clean hit. Nice find, MM, and thanks for the support.

DE

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
If you profess or practice to violate the rights of another human you forfeit your own rights. I feel it should be that way. Enough protecting the evil #@#$%$#@ who use the constitution to promote hate. Nuff said.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join