It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets of the KKK

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Mengele
The White race has crossed seas, harnessed rivers, carved mountains, tamed deserts, and colonized the most barren icefields. It has been responsible for the invention of the printing press, cement, the harnessing of electricity, flight, rocketry, astronomy, the telescope, space travel, firearms, the transistor, radio, television, the telephone, the lightbulb, photography, motion pictures, the phonograph, the electric battery, the automobile, the steam engine, railroad transportation, the microscope, computers, and millions of other technological miracles. It has discovered countless medical advances, incredible applications, scientific progress, etc. Its members have included such greats as Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, Homer, Tacitus, Julius Ceaser, Napoleon, William the Conqueror, Marco Polo, Washington, Jefferson, Hitler, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Magellan, Columbus, Cabot, Edison, GrahamBell, Pasteur, Leeuwenhoek, Mendel, Darwin, Newton, Galileo, Watt, Ford, Luther, Devinci, Poe, Tennyson, and thousands upon thousands of other notable achievers.

You could look up a great many inventions here: www.blackinventor.com...

That doesn't even include all the other races, for example the Chinese invented gun powder, etc, etc.

Now, why, as a white man, should I be ashamed of my skin, culture & heritage?

Nobody said you should.

We put clothes on a black mans back, we give him his home, food, education, welfare. We have given the black race a chance to contribute to society. What have they contributed? Crime, drugs and other atrocities.

You say your not racist. I say you are not being truthful. We gave them clothes? Nope, sorry. We gave them a home, food, and education? Wrong again. We gave them exactly what they deserved as humans, just like anyone else. As for the contributions...you think white people don't do any of those things?

Is it not time for the black race to move on and perhaps THANK the white man for giving him a chance to live in this great country? To THANK the white man for giving him the chance to learn, and contribute to society? If it's so bad for them to live here, why don't they move back to africa?

Thank whites for killing their family and dragging them over here? For being so kind as to offer knowledge? Funny stuff from a non-racist.
BTW, this was indian land. Why don't you move back to Europe?

Now don't get me wrong, I am not racist. I am not shallow enough to judge someone by the color of their skin. I judge someone on what they have contributed to society. A drug dealer does not gain my respect. A theif, murderer or race traitor does not gain my respect.

Another racial statement. You assume all blacks are drug dealers? And how does race-traitor get in there? Is that a white person that doesn't join your klub?

Yep! Far more twisted and evil than any allegation I have heard about Masons.

Big Smile!
Big Smile!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Dr. Mengele . . .I appreciate your candour.

I think it's a bit extreme, though. You say you're not racist, but you go on and say things that smack of racism (but isn't quite that, it seems.) Some people at that Stormfront White Power website have opinions quite similar to yours, though.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding yor whole point. In any case, I won't go on, since the erorr might be on my part to begin with.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Not to be 'quoting,' but it seems to me these are statements.

They have a plan for America, or at least taking over America to force everyone into their "pure" world.

They have secret rituals.

They have secret places, handshakes, signs, wear masks like cowards, and probably even a sacred book. There is evidence of all of these things, yet nobody here says a thing about them.

Go ahead. Don't be a hypocrite and hide.

Now theron your schools might teach differently so can you enlighten me?

Der Kapitan did you read what you posted?

WOW-
everything from 'white trash,' to 'fools,' 'racist slobs' and not one warning! I'm impressed.

Zedd, are you an American?

What's with the 'wear hoods' statements? Do you have a link or is that supposition?

Conspiracy= �collaboration of two or more, knowingly OR unknowingly�
Granted this is probably an American definition. A definition none the less. WITH a link I might add.

Zedd I can't accept your 'claims' because by themselves those same claims pertain to Shriners and a few others I suspect.

* better Shrine URL

I sense a real bias in this thread- just call me KRA-zee (mason humor)

So, in the spirit of trying to sift into the Ku Klux Klan I will start a thread about it. That way, as an American and interested in the topic from more than a cursory viewpoint I will feel a little less constrained. Besides, then I'll get the points. I'll probably need them to deal with the 'warnings and fines.'

My (PublicGadfly) Ku Klux Klan thread .

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
It seems few here really appreciate the *cough* candor of Mengele's name.

Dr. Josef Mengeles, Nazi 'Experimental' Doktor

Know your history, children.

DE

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

You could look up a great many inventions here: www.blackinventor.com...

That doesn't even include all the other races, for example the Chinese invented gun powder, etc, etc.

Golf tee, egg beater, pencil sharpener, penut butter.. don't make me laugh.

"Members of all racial-ethnic groups can be found at every IQ level...The Bell Curve for whites is centered roughly around IQ 100; the Bell Curve for American blacks roughly around 85; and those for different subgroups of Hispanics roughly midway between those for whites and blacks." This is part of a public statement, signed by 52 internationally known scholars, first published in The Wall Street Journal, Tuesday, December 13, 1994.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx

DE

Well done!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
Not to be 'quoting,' but it seems to me these are

They have a plan for America, or at least taking over America to force everyone into their "pure" world.

They have secret rituals.

They have secret places, handshakes, signs, wear masks like cowards, and probably even a sacred book. There is evidence of all of these things, yet nobody here says a thing about them.

Go ahead. Don't be a hypocrite and hide.

Now theron, your schools might teach differently so can you enlighten me?

Uh, quote it in context or don't quote it at all... a half quote out of context is a lie...

ZZZ asked about the klukkers, and noted that they SEEMED to have the following characteristics, and asked (!!) for information... no need for citations, thanks for asking.

Are you ACTUALLY defending the klan, there, old son?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Uh oh . . .. I know where this thread is going, or at least where it'll end up.

Take care, folks.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Mengele

DE

Well done!

I don't suppose it's too much to hope you suffer some incredible agony for a few years?

Right, totally worth a warn.

#ing burn in hell, racist. You can dick aroudn and try to hide it, but it always comes out. Scum like you make me sick to my stomach. You have absolutely no right to be alive. My only regret is that natural selection gets to you before I most likely will.

DE

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PublicGadfly
Where is this going Zed?

You didn't use any sources or links that I could find. Isn't that supposed to be a requirement? Maybe I'm wrong here.

Anyway, let's see some 'meat on dem bones'

Is this the new or the old or some other kind of KKK?

Are you anti-second amendment? You are an American, right?

Otherwise it would appear you are trolling?

This makes me sick, that is like saying I can't see the wind lets not talk about hurricanes or acknowledge thier existance. This is liek saying the murderers and thieves in this country would not take a little 5 year old girl in a room and rape her if she were to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. There is not a web site about it but, never the less your little girl would be raped. A man was drug to death with chains about a year ago. And that was in Jasper Texas not sure if anyone remembers that but that is about 30 minutes from where I live. Other people around there would do the same things. There is a sign in a town I am not going to say the town but in North East Texas ... That says and I quote... " Don't let the sun go down on your black ass" now if you do not think that is angry and that black people and white alike have not lost thier lives in that town you are crazy. I do not like even riding threw that town. But anyways, that is just some information for all you Yankees lol ... OH yeah ... you knwo that the most prejudice people that i have met in all my entire life is Mexicans. Just a simple fact my two best friends are hispanics and they are both cocky, not a bad thing.... well some situations are bad. But anyways ... it is jsut in both thier blood I am not sure... especially when my one friend gets hungry he is a bithc even to me and I am like his best friend ... OH well lol ... I am like your hungry huh lol ... But .... it is so funny how desegregated the white world is compared to the rest ... well untill you get into the business world but those are two different worlds. You don't see a white guy walking through 3rd ward ... Unless his name is White Mike lol ... Anyways ... this is so Opionated but oh well that is what this is for right and I have facts to back up my opinions .. so I guess they are alittle educated ... peace

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
What is white?!?! As an anthropologist, I'm intrigued to hear your answer Dr Mengele...

I think you fail to consider that not only do we all hail from the same origins, but we all have the blood of mixed "races" regardless of what our skin tone tricks your eye to be...

Basing a group of men's accomplishments off of their skin color and claiming them to be superior to another is as respectable an opinion as thinking dead people make a better sex partner...

TO say that we have provided blacks their way of life is ludacris...they have earned every ounce of respect they've fought to regain from their opression...mindless notions of suggesting they return to Africa is as dumb an idea of any I've heard...

I would elborate on why, but I'm sure that 99.9% of those reading this post clearly understand my basis...I would also thank you for being so candid in admitting your beliefs, but then again, I don't think people with your mindset are going to be circling around the food-chain much longer, so rather, I say to you, good riddance...

[edit on 10/6/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Now now children play nice

I live in the backwoods South in what you would think is Klan country.

They had a parade here about 16 years ago and were laughed out of town. I can not think of ONE PERSON that honestly believes there line of BS. As someone else mentioned the Klan is a freaking joke even down here.

BUT

Some one else said they should not be allowed to exist.

Wrong. We have freedom of speech in the USA and you are free to be as dumb as you wish AS LONG AS YOU DONT HARM SOMEONE ELSE.

Freedom of speech sometimes makes you mad.......it susposed to.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Was not lost on me DE. Not lost on me at all.

And I have never been so proud to give a warn.

This is one for the record books. Since this is a powder keg issue though, and to keep people from crying foul, I know you'll understand.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The KKK used to meet on my property. You can still see KKK written on the driveway on the way to the house. I will see if I can get a picture of it and post it up here.

You can imagine that we don't get very many african american visitors here with that written on the driveway

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Heck, I would have taken the warning for that one.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

And I have never been so proud to give a warn.

This is one for the record books. Since this is a powder keg issue though, and to keep people from crying foul, I know you'll understand.

Dr Mengele, your apparent pride in the exposition of your identity is reprehensible, you may wear that "mantle" with some perverted sense of pride, the rest of us see it for what it is... A hate filled need of a depraved individual.

Huh, funny box just popped up on my screen... Imagine that.

You have voted DeusEx for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

There's the points DE, and you're my favorite Canadian right now.

"The Red Laundry Tag Of Shame" can be worn with pride...

Way Above Monkeys, not just for evening the score anymore...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Apart from my little rant above, I'd like to post more along the subject at hand...

I live in the "deep south," in the bible belt, where manners and church hold the reigns. Being a military brat, I moved around a lot as a child and in those DOD schools had to mix with all sorts of kids - I learned alot from those experinces...and when my father retired and I entered the public school system and settled back down in this little southern town, I began to see exactly what I had missed growing up.

I didn't encounter true racism until my senior year in high school, when I met my best friend's father...Went over to watch some golf on tv - his dad was calling Tiger Woods "N**** Woods" and was saying a lot of derogatory comments I can't remember right now...

He lives on a plantation now surrounding by people of his ilk. The overseer is by far the worst I've ever met, and is a member of the klan...although technically I "don't know this" and "can't tell" due to his support of and donations to many local minority organizations - he does this as a front to get inside information on their community status, to make friends with his enemies, to fuel the fire with private information of these people's lives at his meetings...

The guy takes interest in me b/v I have a degree in anthropology and he has quite an incredible collection of indian artifacts he's found in tilled soil all over his plantation...the man takes interest in what I have to say about native americans and their culture so he can rape from their ideas and pontificate to the "yankees" (as they still call them, or rather, the seasonal hunters) as though he actually has some knowledge and cares to know...

As to the intracicies of their meetings, background, local presence, etc...I really am not too sure....this is actually recent news to me, and I've sort of been putting the pieces together for some time, but finding out about his involvement with the KKK, and talking to some of the few non-racist workers on the plantation (mostly the black people that he works and speaks of as though they are still slaves, and in many respect are...)

At any rate - that's my expereince on the subject...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Poor Zed . . . . look what his thread has turned into.

Well, even though this is a very sesnitive topic, if we CAN get a contructive debate going, we miht just salvage this and turn it into a winner.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Lets keep this thread on topic and constructive...

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
My personal opinion is just that, personal opinion. It may come across as racist, well maybe that's just the way I perceive reality. Race wars have been won and lost, survival of the fittest if you will. With the seperation of church and state, we have lost our identity as Americans. The foundation on which America was built has been shaken.

Now those are my personal thoughts, and are mirrored in general by the KKK.

Personal thoughts aside, I am not a member of the KKK nor will I ever be. However I have contacts within the KKK that provide me with information, some of which you may be interested in.

Scope and History: The Ku Klux Klan was founded in 1865 in Pulaski, Tennessee. Started by a small group of confederate veterans, the Klan quickley attracted whites who feared the new social order that came with the end of slavery and the new social poitions of blacks. Unable to come to grips with the new realities of the post-Civil War South, Kan members resorted to a compaign of terror and violence against former slaves.

In the 1920's, the Klan boasted a membership of several million. While today's Klan has lost much of its appeal and its membership has dropped to less than 15,000, the Klan still attracts support in many areas of the United States, beyond its traditional Strongholds in the south.

AMERICAN KLAN KNIGHTS OF THE KU KLUX KLAN - Based in Modesto, California, with Affiliates in Oregon and Washington State.

AMERICAN KLAN KNIGHTS OF THE KU KLUX KLAN - Based in Modesto, California, with affiliates in Oregon and Washington state.

AMERICA'S INVISIBLE EMPIRE KNIGHTS - Based in Hartselle, Alabama, with affiliates in Florida and Georgia.

ARYAN CHRISTIAN KNIGHTS - Based in Brown's Summit, North Carolina, with affiliates in Virginia. Leader Clyde Jones operates a Christian " Bookstore and has been involved in the Christian Identity movement.

CHRISTIAN KNIGHTS OF THE KU KLUX KLAN - Based in Mount Holly, North Carolina, with affiliates in South Carolina and other southern states.

CONFEDERATE KNIGHTS OF THE KU KLUX KLAN - Based in Henderson, North Carolina, with affiliates in Kentucky and Virginia.

FEDERATION OF KLANS - Based in Chicago, Illinois, and known to be active in Alabama, Colorado, Kentuckyand'liennessee.

KEYSTONE KNIGHTS OF THE KU KLUX KLAN - Based in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, with affiliates in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Indiana, Georgia, New Jersey, Ohio, South Carolina and West Virginia.

KNIGHTS OF THE KU KLUX KLAN - During the early 1990s, this was the largest Klan group with branches in nearly 30 states. Still active in California, Florida, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Texas and Washington.

KNIGHTS OF THE KU KLUX KLAN - An offshoot of the Arkansas-based Knights of the Ku Klux Klan which began as a result of a falling-out with leader Thom Robb. Based in Indiana, the Knights have built substantial membership in Ohio, Michigan, and California.

TEMPLAR KNIGHTS OF THE KU KLUX KLAN - Based in Port St. Lucie, Florida, with an affiliate in Kentucky.

Various other "independent" Klaus dot the American landscape, with many based in Alabama, Florida, Indiana, North Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.

Rituals of the KKK include Cross and Swastica burning, as well as prayer, religious (christian) rituals and militia training.

The KKK nowdays is little more than a small group of gun nut racists meeting to celebrate their one common interest: A hate for the Negro.

I would not go so far as to call the KKK disorganized, small numbers put aside, they have strong ties to political entities within congress and other secret orders such as the Skull and Bones society, Ancient Order of Bavarian Seer, Enlightened Knights and The Masons.

Their IKA compound in Kentucky is 3sq Miles, surrounded by a 20 foot high wall and patroled 24 / 7 by armed guards carrying fully automatic m-16's, rocket / grenade / anti-tank launchers and Snipers.

Ok the KKK is a group you would not want to piss off, they have close ties to many skinhead groups (membership in the 2+ million catagory) that would be willing to stand up and fight with then.

Most racists nowdays are in the skinhead catagory, the KKK is a very conservative group that simply doesen't appeal to the modern day racists. I'm not implying that skinheads are thugs, but most of them are straying away from the christian ideal that the KKK endorses. This does not make them any less of a threat.

All summed up, if they burn a cross on your lawn, run as fast as you can.

Ok having said all that, I would like to see an ATS research project on ZOG / ADL and their infiltration of the Media / Popular Culture. They pose a greater threat than any patriot / racist will ever be.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join