It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I think none of it matters all that much but for a passing moment but for a crossing, for crossings sake.

And there all just wandering stars, the things going on and these questions are as insignificant to the scope of things as the thoughts of a butterfly are to you, me, or anybody else.

Were all wanderers on wandering stars, were sentient star dust questioning our own existence, bots in the webs of life questioning what we were programmed to question.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

You should watch, spirit science, the human history movie. On YouTube.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Sitchin decided to take a different view of ancient writings. He decided they were truthful even if the authors didn't know what they were seeing or have words for what they were seeing. Most linguists automatically take anything that has to do with the "Gods" and put it in the myth category. He said maybe the "Gods" actually existed. Now those Gods were human-like. They were deceptive. Did they come from Niburu or was that a convenient lie to tell the peasants? Maybe they were Atlantean surviviors who decided to take advantage of dumb tribesman. Whatever they were, they seemed to actually exist.

Monuments all over the world say they existed. We can't make what they did even now. So there was obviously an advanced technology at work at some point, ours or someone elses we don't know. The findings of gold mines in South Africa dated to 250,000 years ago is evidence that someone was here a long time ago. Look up Tellinger if you want to know more.

Sitchin looked at language and tried to figure out what was really meant. Here is an example: TV. Yea, tell me about the word TV. Oh, smart ones will figure out it means 'television'. Even smarter ones will find it means 'far seeing'. Oh, does that describe the plasma in your living room? A far seeing thing? No. It is what we use to describe that object that receives information from afar, but it doesn't actively see far. What do words mean? So there is the problem with the great Sumerian scholars trying to say what the Sumerians words really meant. They only can guess and they won't give the ancients credit for telling the truth.

Is Sitchin always right? Probably not. Sometimes right? Yep. Enough that it is worth looking at what he has to say to filter the good from the bad. Some say he can't be right, he doesn't even have a degree. Oh. Well, I wrote multiple programs in pascal for the state agency I worked for and I don't have a Computer Science Degree. I was on multiple computer related groups. Guess what, the programs were used statewide even though I didn't have a Computer Science Degree. Just because he doesn't have an official degree doesn't mean he can't be an expert in a subject area.

Sitchin didn't see Niburu coming back very soon. It isn't in the plane of the ecliptic. Even if it did exist, I wonder if it didn't get off course and may never return. Or were the Anunnaki actually Atlanteans? I'm not sure what to believe as the Anunnaki were tricky. They say they made us. Did they? Or did they just say that to the Sumerians. What can't be argued is how the Sumerian culture suddenly came into existence 6,000 years ago with domesticated plants and animals. I'm sure hunter gatherers planted 10,000 generations of plants hoping to change them into something edible. Nope. Something happened back then. The Sumerians say it was the Anunnaki. Whatever they were. They say they came from Niburu. Hmmmm... Hey all of you, I am from Beta Reticula and you must worship me. I am a God. Look, I have fire, and I flick my Bic. Who knows?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I'm having a hard time digesting and accepting what's deeper down the hole concerning Nibiru.
Could someone explain how a planet with a 3,600 year orbit could sustain life?

Without planetary habitability it would rule out the Anunnaki or various speculations as to 'who' is visiting us at the end of the year etc.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Good post.

I agree 100 percent, that the fear mongering of Nibiru, aliens and such stuff is wrong. But as much as I think they're wrong, I'll have to say one thing about your conclusion to all this. Your argumentation is good, but your conclusion is just as wrong.

First of all, you ignore everyone who does any research ... you basically call them idiots, without the basic wordings. They're not, but when they enter their research they have a prepositions, which they are reasearching. And so do you. It's this preposition, that makes their research wrong ... because they start their research looking for aliens, god, nibiru and other stuff like that.

What you are ignoring, is that there are discrepancies in our known history, that demands that there are recurring factors, cycling data, beyond that of our orbit around the sun. One such data, is the 11 year cyclic event in the sun spots. Which, very well may be why the number 12 appears in so many star calculations. But, all in all ... There is periodicity, beyond that of our orbit ... That affect us here, small insects on this planet. Although we all know, astrology is not realistic, it is stil based on peoples understanding that their lives are affected by more, than just what we have here. To ignore any such evidence, is just as wrong as thinking Jupiter will effect your love life. These two prepositions, knowing what the unknown is or knowing what it is not, make two sides, of the same coin of ignorance.

Now, I'm not going to spend time at pointing out the periodicity, to prove them ... but you and those you call stupid. Both have prepositions, when you start your research ... although at this point, having the preposition of it not being nibiro, is better than the preposition it being nibiru ... as in this instant, the _not_ is probably right. But, also notice the word _probably_ ... it's the fact that you have preposition, that makes you just as wrong, as it does Eric Von Däniken.

But, I'd have to admit that Däniken is a much more adventurous read, than you are.

edit on 30/6/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Well Done!!! S&F Great information presented logically and concisely. I appreciate your research - you raise the bar for "thread excellence!" :-)

peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

The belief in Nibiru can be dangerous. In 2003 before the supposed arrival of Planet X Nancy Lieder went on the radio and told people they should kill their pets. Considering the following she has gained over the years I'm sure there were at least a few people that followed he "advice." This time around she has an even larger following thanks to her jumping on the 2012 bandwagon. What if this time around she tells her followers that they should kill their children or themselves? Then there are the people who have become depressed over this nonsense. NASA alone has gotten countless numbers of letters, many from children, saying they're contemplating suicide because of Nibiru. If I can help save even one of these lives then all the work and ridicule will have been worth it.

So you are debunking the Nibiruphiles to save the lives of children and pets? Hmmmm, OK. Fact is as we get closer to 12-21-12 things like this are gonna happen. People have been going crazy over this "end of the world" stuff for several years now, and you can thank the history channel and this mindless entertainment they call "television" for that. Good luck in your quest.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Orygun

Good point at the end there, Pharaoh claimed to be a god, but in the end proved to be just another man, a human being (one with unquestionably more wealth and power than most).

I don't discount the Annunaki's or whoever they are however I am more inclined to believe they were humans, from another place that had developed further along than most and found it easy picking to tell a bunch of people they are gods.

Who has done this before? Well look at the British empire...it's human nature, some people want to be lead, others want to lead but some simply want to dominate.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Orygun

Good point at the end there, Pharaoh claimed to be a god, but in the end proved to be just another man, a human being (one with unquestionably more wealth and power than most).

I don't discount the Annunaki's or whoever they are however I am more inclined to believe they were humans, from another place that had developed further along than most and found it easy picking to tell a bunch of people they are gods.

Who has done this before? Well look at the British empire...it's human nature, some people want to be lead, others want to lead but some simply want to dominate.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

I have always found it far more interesting that Cylinder Seal VA243 seems to show another star with planet's in orbit!

I mean the Sumerians would have known about our solar system (at least some of the planets) but how could they possibly know stars are sun's, with planets orbiting similar to our own system.

How good were their telescopes?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Okay I have been doing more reading, some interesting points about the meaning of Nibiru i.e. "a crossing, intersection or union"...

This makes a lot of sense when you put into the context of the other theory, that planetary alignment will occur...what happens when those planets cross paths, momentarily forming a straight line, passing each other and moving on?

If a person were to observe the sky with this alignment taking place, they would see the mythical planet perhaps?

All good stuff, should make a proper movie out of it.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Meanwhile --- occult symbolism is all the rage in 2012...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aleister Crowley must be spinning in his grave! Can't wait to see the opening ceremonies of the Summer Olympics in which "Sir Paul" will scream "Give the other fellow HELL" with accompanying fire and brimstone!

2012 is bringing all this occult mania into one big package --- Horus and the all seeing eye, Nibiru, Nemesis, Mayan feathered serpent, Chinese red dragons, Illuminati, alien reptilian visitation, divine right of reptilian kings, kill shot CME, etc.

You name it, whatever occult thing anyone is into, it's being amped up in 2012.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
Meanwhile --- occult symbolism is all the rage in 2012...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Aleister Crowley must be spinning in his grave! Can't wait to see the opening ceremonies of the Summer Olympics in which "Sir Paul" will scream "Give the other fellow HELL" with accompanying fire and brimstone!

2012 is bringing all this occult mania into one big package --- Horus and the all seeing eye, Nibiru, Nemesis, Mayan feathered serpent, Chinese red dragons, Illuminati, alien reptilian visitation, divine right of reptilian kings, kill shot CME, etc.

You name it, whatever occult thing anyone is into, it's being amped up in 2012.

Seems like it....all part of th evil plan huh? All the more reason there has to be a counter plan of good!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by orhyen
I'm having a hard time digesting and accepting what's deeper down the hole concerning Nibiru.
Could someone explain how a planet with a 3,600 year orbit could sustain life?

Wheaties? I dunno.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The object that best describes Nibiru as an object coming from beyond our known planets and from the edges of our Solar System is Sedna. It is currently 3 times or so, the distance of Neptune to the Sun measured in AU,

Sedna is nearing its 2076 perihelion

It will happen this century, when this planet-dwarf that comes around almost never, will be closest to the Sun. From destructive point of view, just like Mercury and any planets close to the sun cause no threat, this dwarf will not have effect on any of our current celestial objects. Still, far from any 2012 talkabout.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is hardly the truth, who ever wrote this thread is on smack, pay for a plane to Antarctica and see the 2 Suns in the sky for yourself!
By November this year you will be able to see the dark sun Nemisis and the planet "Nibiru" (because that's whats its been called regardless what the History is) in the night and or day sky, its not going to hit our planet, just pass between it and the Sun, we will have a cold 3 days of darkness, this will cause the magnetic poles of Earth to switch in about Jan - Feb 2013, Our Neurons in our brain run of magnetic fields, if the poles are to switch, how will our brains cope with or evolve to that.

It is already effecting our weather but NASA (big fat phonies) have puppets that will tell it doesn't exist at all, wait for after London 2012 Olympics, that's when they are going to start letting us know the truth.

Also the Annunaki are just one of many races, but the greys arrived here in WW2, they are the 2 largest populations on this planet, there are other races too but are of no threat. But this leaves us at just maybe what could be coming over the horizon? A not so friendly Alien race that wants all the water on our planet or something? It's only possible... After seeing a multidimensional Alien craft fold itself out of this dimension, I believe anything is possible.
edit on 30-6-2012 by HerbalSpecs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pirateofpsychonautics
Thanks X- always the voice of logic and reason.

I don't think this information will be reviewed thoroughly by those who support the theory of Nibiru.

I would like to see this kill all delusions but alas, people of that mindset WANT it to happen so bad they become blinded by dogmatism and fail to see truth.

People still believe in the Niburu colliding with Earth thing?

Oh dear.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by HerbalSpecs
This is hardly the truth, who ever wrote this thread is on smack, pay for a plane to Antarctica and see the 2 Suns in the sky for yourself!

Please study astronomy. There's no region of the sky that can only be seen from antarctica. You can see the entire southern celestial hemisphere from anywhere in the southern hemisphere. There aren't "two suns." Just a bunch of pictures of lens flares.

By November this year you will be able to see the dark sun Nemisis and the planet "Nibiru" (because that's whats its been called regardless what the History is) in the night and or day sky,

No, you won't. There's no such thing. Such a system in our solar system would severely perturb the positions of the planets long before it became visible. No such perturbations exist.
adsabs.harvard.edu...
In fact, we know for certain that there aren't any massive objects anywhere near us.
arxiv.org...

Our Neurons in our brain run of magnetic fields, if the poles are to switch, how will our brains cope with or evolve to that.

Turn around. How did your brain cope with that?

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HerbalSpecs

Congrats on your very first post here on ATS.

Now, come November, when what you said doesn't happen........may I ask what your response be then?

A) There was a miscalculation.
B) We still have until December.
C) I never said that.
D) No response as you'll change your avatar and have a new account.

Just wondering.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by HerbalSpecs

Ugh ugh, 2 suns seen from Antarctica, camera shooting the Sun + reflection = 2 objects... Tell me what will you do when nothing happens in Dec 2012, jump from a bridge cause you couldn't believe it?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join