It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GameKeeper
Its as clear as day Excalibur is a paid government shill/troll trying to dissuade people from the truth. I will not reply to any of you soul-sellers trying to twist my words either. I have seen PlanetX clear as day and it is very close as we speak. The problem Mr. XCalibur has is people like ME.

The ultimate proof is here: www.youtube.com...

more proof here - www.youtube.com...

Lastly, here are two videos of mine that show PX/winged disk with a infra red filter. Youll see the winged disk which resembles the white bird on soho images, this is our creator here - www.youtube.com...

and this one is my favorite as it shows the cross(planetx) that the sun dies on.. this is as clear as day people dont listen to these evil-doers trying to covberup what is now exposed - www.youtube.com...

ask yourself, who am I going to believe? The ancients, or our modern day scientists who all signed a secret oath to keep the truth hidden and pledged their soul to Lucifer?

and if what ive shown hasnt convinced you yet.. maybe this video which shows nibiru in almost every major corporate logo will - www.youtube.com...

So Mr Xcalibur Ive challenged your lies and exposed your agenda.. and Im sure that makes your blood boil

My god, you need to get some help. You need to seriously take a step back and think about what you believe in...so you see some infra red refraction that only appears if you tilt your camera about?

You need to read up about light reflection and refraction then reconsider what you are stating.
edit on 29-6-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I like your description of the evolution of language and how the truth lies somewhere n the middle of all of these theory's. Scientists need to look into them all. I bet some how all the patches of info create a picture of truth.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
How cool would it be to find out it's not a planet, but a planatary sized object, like a Deathstar type of thing? Intergalactic travel or wormhole...but just BAM! there it is! planet X.... oh well. Only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god

Its as clear as day Excalibur is a paid government shill/troll trying to dissuade people from the truth. I will not reply to any of you soul-sellers trying to twist my words either. I have seen PlanetX clear as day and it is very close as we speak. The problem Mr. XCalibur has is people like ME.

Lastly, here are two videos of mine that show PX/winged disk with a infra red filter. Youll see the winged disk which resembles the white bird on soho images, this is our creator here - www.youtube.com...

and this one is my favorite as it shows the cross(planetx) that the sun dies on.. this is as clear as day people dont listen to these evil-doers trying to covberup what is now exposed - www.youtube.com...

ask yourself, who am I going to believe? The ancients, or our modern day scientists who all signed a secret oath to keep the truth hidden and pledged their soul to Lucifer?

and if what ive shown hasnt convinced you yet.. maybe this video which shows nibiru in almost every major corporate logo will - www.youtube.com...

So Mr Xcalibur Ive challenged your lies and exposed your agenda.. and Im sure that makes your blood boil

My god, you need to get some help. You need to seriously take a step back and think about what you believe in...so you see some infra red refraction that only appears if you tilt your camera about?

You need to read up about light reflection and refraction then reconsider what you are stating.
edit on 29-6-2012 by old_god because: (no reason given)

Pay no attention he's a troll looking for attention. I dont think it's possible for someone of the human race to be that wacked out, no other explanation

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I Have not read the entire thread so forgive if this statement of old has already been made.

"You can lead a fool to knowledge but you can't make him think."

The threads will continue and the dates will change after 12/21/2012. Human nature I guess. But I have to admit that I do so enjoy the science fiction that accompanies these posts. I would probably miss them if they were gone. Star and flag for your effort...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Stichin was proved wrong a million times. Who believes him? Gullible people.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Just let people be. Not THOSE people or THEM, they are just people who believe something different.

Who cares? Besides, I think it's fun to read some of the posts.
edit on 29-6-2012 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I was going to reply to the OP as I his post stood out as one of the most thorough, researched, and well-written OP's I've read lately. But then Snidely Whiplash came along and made me laugh. Youtube videos that could either be reflections, CGI, or just simply a poor camera. (Ever see a pic of the Sun with a bunch of orbs that get smaller as you scroll down the pic?). I'm more inclined to believe serious scientific sources than I am youtube.com.

I like how you point out "ultimate" proof but then provide "further" proof. Is that anything like being "quite certain" of something? I mean, isn't "ultimate" really it? Isn't certainty just that? How can you be quite certain? I guess you could be ultimately quite certain then!

I think my favorite is that each and every modern day scientist all signed a secret oath. I'm totally hoping this was quite the sarcastic reply. Otherwise I'm a little concerned for you, dude.

UPDATE - I tried to watch your video. It won't play. Interesting that comments are disabled (as they appear to be with many Plan X vids). Are you Debbie the Pet Lady?
edit on 29-6-2012 by flashtrum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I dont care what you call it,the sun is alot hotter.And I meen alot.

Were talking a minimum 20% increase,so I would like to know where what things could cause that .

I assume the Sun is not getting closer,maybe bigger idk.The one thing I do know is that it is getting hotter.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Just let people be. Not THOSE people or THEM, they are just people who believe something different.

Who cares? Besides, I think it's fun to read some of the posts.
edit on 29-6-2012 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

Do you think it's fun to read "Wow great topic - I'm going to definitely read this later" posts? Those need to be deleted. I digress - it is fun to engage in the debate as long as people are civil. I have seen one or two vids that I can't explain on this and that's about it. OP gave a very compelling argument and not only that he did so without calling those that choose to believe this any sort of names. Wrong is just that - wrong!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by canDarian
I dont care what you call it,the sun is alot hotter.And I meen alot.

Were talking a minimum 20% increase,so I would like to know where what things could cause that .

I assume the Sun is not getting closer,maybe bigger idk.The one thing I do know is that it is getting hotter.

Scientific source, please? Or is it possible when you moved from New York to Florida you got closer to the equator? That star we call the Sun isn't going anywhere for a long, long time. Dino's might rule the earth again before that ever happens.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisplayName
looks good started reading, will read the rest when I get home
edit on 29-6-2012 by DisplayName because: (no reason given)

Wow such such an amazing perspective on this subject. Your insight is invaluable to this topic. I can't understand why you don't have like eleventy-billion stars by now......

And you even edited your post! What in the world did you leave out the first time????

Amazing.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jough626
I'm trying to find, but can't, the guys/people who said that PlantX or Niribu was on the back side of the sun.
Not a bad idea really. They were saying the other planet was in the same orbit as Earth, but always behind the sun, so we can't see it.

So then everything rotates around the sun at different intervals, but your secret planet rotates around the sun at the same speed and trajectory as the earth so as never to be discovered because it's always "behind" the Sun. Huh?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Have you covered the most recent theory? It is covered on the website Rabbithole2. In short, it is the theory that the earth's sun sol has a binary partner. The theory claims this companion is a brown dwarf star. A brown dwarf is a gasseous body that lacked the mass for a full fusion reaction to occur. These type of stars are only visable in the infrared spectrum, and only observable through supercooled IR telescopes. The webmaster postulates that this theory explains the progression of the equinoxs, the occurence of ice ages, and why the government is spraying chemtrails. The chemtrails are said to contain barium. Barium absorbes radiation. Dont really know if he is correct or not, but he does make some fun points. Check it out.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Its as clear as day Excalibur is a paid government shill/troll trying to dissuade people from the truth.

So we've reached the point on ATS where we can just start calling each other "shills" because we don't like what the other person has to say? Sad day.

Lastly, here are two videos of mine that show PX/winged disk with a infra red filter.

Oh brother. So tell me, what are the coordinates and orbital elements of this planet? Why can't I see it with my infrared sensitive telescope?

Huh, I missed out on that oath during my scientific training. Yeah, I think I'll trust myself and other scientists. I'm not a professional astronomer, just an amateur who does it because he loves doing it, but I am a professional scientist and I sure didn't take any "oath" to keep the truth hidden or pledge my soul to lucifer. I think you need help if you seriously believe that.
edit on 29-6-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
i beg to differ. here is clear photographic proof of nibiru. how can one argue with evidence like this???

Who took the pic? Who analyzed it? Looks like reflection off of a window (or double window in an airplane) of some kind. When you come in and say something is irrefutable, either back it up or be prepared to be refuted.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I think because Nibiru has not been found yet. It is valid to have this theory. But Zacharia has raised a very important questions about the monolithic stones. They really could not of been done by a primitive people such as hunter gatherers such as what main stream educators have stated for some time. I think it is quite possible that many of his theories could be off. But actually the questions that he has raised are incredible ones. Such as the giant baalbeck stones etc.

He stated that Nibiru lost it's atmosphere and they had to go to earth to repair with gold. Check out Ernest Norman's account in his book "The Truth About Mars". Through telepathy he was told by a leader on planet mars (underground civilization) lost it's atmosphere and had to go underground to service. He was told they had tried to establish a colony on earth but it was not practical. Could it have been martians? A Gary Wilcox said he talked to two martians in 1964 and they said they can not grow things on mars like here on earth. Why did they have white uniforms from head to toe. Could it be they lost their resistance to earth's atmosphere. Maybe they were the annunaki?

The tubes it was told were transportation tubes from one city to the next.

I thought the book "The Truth About Mars was very fascinating.

Three men spotted little beings with white uniforms from a UFO.

Lonnie Zamora April 24th 1964 New York farm
Gary Wilcox April 24th 1964 Policeman New Mexico desert
Donald Shrum - California forest 1964
Lonnie spotted a blue flame under the craft that burned brush and plants etc. That is a sign of a civilization that might only be thousand or so years in advance not millions like the greys.

All spotted little men in white uniforms from head to toe, loose around the elbows. Don't think grey androids care about comfort (loose around elbows). Only their masters which could be billions of miles away.

So one of my theories is Mars could of been the planet that lost it's atmosphere not Nibiru in ancient times.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

The belief in Nibiru can be dangerous. In 2003 before the supposed arrival of Planet X Nancy Lieder went on the radio and told people they should kill their pets. Considering the following she has gained over the years I'm sure there were at least a few people that followed he "advice." This time around she has an even larger following thanks to her jumping on the 2012 bandwagon. What if this time around she tells her followers that they should kill their children or themselves? Then there are the people who have become depressed over this nonsense. NASA alone has gotten countless numbers of letters, many from children, saying they're contemplating suicide because of Nibiru. If I can help save even one of these lives then all the work and ridicule will have been worth it.

I just read about an 11 year old girl who took her life because she was so certain the world was soon going to end. Her parents are non-too-happy with the goofs that propagate this nonsense. It's one thing to enjoy science fiction and engage in flights of fancy theories, it's quite another to come out and tell people they absolutely need to start killing other living things. That women belongs in a padded cell or behind bars. Lots of teachers are reporting kids fretting over this. Astronomers are reporting that they used to get questions about different planets and so forth when they made presentations to school kids, now the questions are are all doom and gloom and 12/21/12. Enough is enough when people are killing themselves over such nonsense.

I think we are going to hear about some really sad stories as we get close to the holiday season this year. Some really unspeakable acts of desperation. I'll see everyone on 12/22/22. Bet on it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

There is nothing truthful about the word "Nibiru". Misleading title

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
Nibiru has another name which is the answer to the riddle.

Speak!

Hold not yer tongue, Knave!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join