It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Waste of time. December 21st will be here. Save you arguments whether for or against.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nibiru wont affect us this time so dont stress about it
the main thing for the next year is to be at peace, forgive
the higher our evolution the higher we get lifted by the energy from the centre of the galaxy after 21st dec

meditate, get back to nature

dont pray to one of the gods pray to your spirit its real
it is The Creation

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by chrisb9

Let's, for a second here, assume Sitchin's theory is correct. He stated that reason the Annunaki came to Earth was because they needed gold. They created humans because they needed a work force to mine this gold. Now, you're saying that the members of this species are masters of genetic engineering, can cloak an entire planet (or brown dwarf depending on who you ask) in all wavelengths, and negate the effects of gravity their homeworld on the rest of the solar system. In other words they have essentially mastered the fields of biology and physics, if not chemistry as well. Why didn't they attempt to mine asteroid where gold is much more plentiful than Earth? Better yet why didn't they simply create gold? With our knowledge of basic knowledge of nuclear fission we can create gold. If they can control the gravitational field of an entire planet/star they should have no problems creating mass amounts of gold with little effort on their part.

All very good Questions and Points that you make about this subject and Sitchins writings about the so called Annunaki's constant search for and need of " Gold " -

Like you, I wish I had all of the " Exact Answers " to this whole subject. Also like you, I am looking at all of the pieces of this whole puzzle that spans over thousands of thousands of years of mankinds existence on this planet and trying to piece it all together.

We all know there has to be some " Exact Answers " to this whole subject. But sadly it looks as though mankind has been falsely led down many, many various and sundry religous rabbit holes throughout history. It's as though mankind has been intentionally misled in the past, and I think we can all see the exact same process of misleading mankind throughout the world today too.

Hopefully more information will be discovered and or uncovered and will be forth coming on all of these subjects soon.

I do know this, the whole world knows a whole lot more about all of these ancient subjects and questions now than we did 50 Years ago. I think there is every reason to believe that the Knowledge of these subjects will increase to the point to where the whole world will know the answers. Be prepared though, because the answers may come sooner than we all think, and sooner than we are all ready to accept.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
reply to post by chrisb9

They would have to do more than "Cloak" it. They would have to some how negate it's mass so that it's gravitational field does not disturb anything else in the solar system.

Even if it could not be seen in the visible light spectrum, or in any other bandwidth, a large enough mass would be detectable indirectly though observations of all the other planets that are visible.

If it were a large enough mass (and according to some it's suppose to be 4 times the size of Jupiter or even a Brown Dwarf, both of which would be quite massive), the affect it would have on the other planets would be noticeable to anyone with a good back ground in astronomy that track the planets on a regular basis (amateur astronomers, numbering in the hundreds of millions), any college or university that has observatories (very many of these).

There haven't been any observations like this, so again, they would have to somehow also negate gravity completely.

All Good Questions and Points that you make. However, I thought most people where aware of this news article below. Also the outer planets are currently recorded by NASA as heating up, The spot on Jupiter has recently dissapeared, and Saturn is tilting at a more extreme angle than it has been previously.

Magnetic north shifting by 40 miles a year, might signal pole reversal

The magnetic north pole is currently shifting at a faster rate than at any time in human history — almost 40 miles a year — and some experts believe that it may be the beginning of a complete pole reversal, according to the Independent.

The changes are beginning to cause major problems for aviation, navigation and migratory animals that use the Earth's magnetic field to orient themselves. Some airports have had to change the names of their runways to better correspond to their current direction relative to magnetic north.

Ever since the magnetic north pole was first discovered in 1831, geologists have been tracking its progress. Unlike true north (which is marked by the Earth's axis), magnetic north is constantly on the move due to changes in the planet's molten core, which contains iron. Throughout most of recorded history, the pole has been positioned at or around Canada's icy Ellesmere Island, but if it keeps moving at its current rate, it won't be long before it sits above Russia instead.

The thing that really makes the pole's current movement so unusual, however, is the speed that it is shifting. In the last decade alone, movement has increased by a third, throwing off compasses by roughly 1 degree every five years.

Changes that fast have already caused major headaches for the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration. Tampa International Airport in Florida has just spent a month renaming all of its runways, which are named after the degree at which they point on a compass. Similar changes were recently made to runways at Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach, and across the country runways now need to be renamed at least once every five years.

The shifting pole may also become a grave concern for migratory wildlife, such as birds, turtles and other sea creatures that use Earth's magnetic field to navigate over great distances. It's unclear if these animals are capable of recalibrating their navigational instincts to compensate for the changes.

The rapid shifting of the pole's position has prompted some experts to speculate that the Earth's entire magnetic field may be preparing to "flip," whereby all compasses invert and point south instead of north. It may sound radical, but in geological time, pole reversals are relatively common. Though they typically occur once every 400,000 years or so, it's been 780,000 years since the last flip.

Scientists disagree on how a pole reversal would effect ecosystems around the world, but some alarmists warn of a planet-altering catastrophe, whereby earthquakes and monumental tsunamis threaten the Earth for decades. Though such radical doomsday prophecies cannot be completely ruled out, the vast majority of scientists are tempered by calmer predictions.

www.mnn.com...#

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

You forgot this part

"Reversals typically take about 10,000 years to happen," said Jeffrey Love of the U.S. Geological Survey. "And 10,000 years ago civilisation did not exist. These processes are slow, and therefore we don't have anything to worry about."

From your source.

Magnetic reversals don't happen overnight, so no earth ending catastrophe there.

Also the outer planets are currently recorded by NASA as heating up, The spot on Jupiter has recently dissapeared, and Saturn is tilting at a more extreme angle than it has been previously.

Happen to have a link for this one? This is the first I've heard of this.

Edit: Literally less than a minute after posting this, good ole' erikthe[not so]awful
answered my question.

Thanks dude

edit on 7/4/2012 by Flowmaster05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9

All Good Questions and Points that you make. However, I thought most people where aware of this news article below. Also the outer planets are currently recorded by NASA as heating up, The spot on Jupiter has recently dissapeared, and Saturn is tilting at a more extreme angle than it has been previously.

Jupiter's red spot is still there, and in fact another large spot has shown up. What is missing is a horizontal band in Jupiter's southern hemisphere. Source

Jupiter is a very complex weather system all over it's planet. Most of the spots we see are storms or cyclones. The giant red spot is a persistent storm that has been receiving a positive feed back. The spot has been show to now be shrinking, meaning that at some point it will go away. This however is not surprising, as no one has ever said that the spot would stay there forever.

The only extreme tilt that Saturn has is it's Christmas Tilt. I can find nothing else about it having any other strange tilt, and it's looked like it was suppose to last time I was taking pictures of it with my telescope. Can you provide a link to this information?

Be careful on the "outer planets are heating up". The answer is, no, not all the outer planets are heating up. The only planets that are showing an increase in temps is Earth, Mars, Jupiter, and Pluto (also Saturn's moon Titan).
However Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are not showing this, and Jupiter's increase is not global. Neither are Mercury or Venus

Magnetic north shifting by 40 miles a year, might signal pole reversal

The magnetic north pole is currently shifting at a faster rate than at any time in human history — almost 40 miles a year — and some experts believe that it may be the beginning of a complete pole reversal, according to the Independent.

This is correct. Rock strata shows that the Earth's magnetic field does a magnetic pole reversal or flip many times in Earth's history:

Source for picture

The Earth's magnetic field is generated internally by the Earth's core. Right now we have the South Atlantic Anomaly which was discovered through problems with some of our satellites.
Further studies show that the deeper you go into the Earth, the more "magnetic poles" that you'll find. This does lead many scientist to conclude that we are headed for another magnetic pole reversal, however none of them are sure when it will happen, nor how fast (slow) it will happen since no one was able to record this the last time.

Given how many times the magnetic poles have reversed in the past, and none coincide with any ELE's, I personally think it would be more of a annoyance than anything for those things dependent upon knowing where the earth's magnetic poles are.

As for earthquakes and tsunamis.....the Earth's magnetic field is actually weaker then your average magnet on the side of your fridge.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Some commonly accepted details of Sitchen's Anunnaki story seem puzzling to me. Granted, I have not read his books.

If the Anunnaki are an advanced alien civilization, why would they need slaves? Surely, they wouldn't do their mining by having slaves dig in the ground with primitive tools and baskets, because if they are advanced they will have large scale, mechanized mining as you can see at the major strip mining sites in America... huge excavation machines, huge trucks, etc. We humans are not really very advanced at this time, but we do have heavy machinery to do ore mining. To be fair, I know there are African diamond mines that still use human labor and some mines in South America use human labor.

But imagine us getting so advanced in technology that we can travel to another earth-like planet. Are we going to say to ourselves, "Hey, let's create some slaves by manipulating the DNA of those animals over there and then our slaves can dig up some gold for us to take back to Earth and then we'll be rich" ? I'm having a hard time picturing this. We're supposed to believe the Anunnaki had spacecraft large enough to haul home thousands of tons of gold, but they didn't bring any mining machinery with them so they created a slave race to hand dig and hand carry ore.

And then, we're supposed to believe that the ancient Sumerians worshipped these 'gods' ? Did they give thanks for being made to be slave workers? Gee, thanks for making me a slave !?!? I don't get it.

Can anyone who has read a Sitchen book explain the logic of making slaves for mining, please?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

The actual ancient sources in question never says anything about the gods digging for Gold. In fact, the only thing the texts say is that the gods for some vague reason did a lot of hard "work" and then eventually refused to continue doing it, as the heavy burden was about to kill them, wherefore, after a riot, it was eventually decided that a "lowly worker" would be created so that "the gods would have rest".
That's all that is really said about the reason, although I do understand where Sitchin got the idea from that it was Gold they were digging for, but that is a much too long topic to re-tell, so it would really be much easier if you just read his first book; The Twelth Planet, where he explains in detail how he reasoned.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

Some commonly accepted details of Sitchen's Anunnaki story seem puzzling to me. Granted, I have not read his books.
Can anyone who has read a Sitchen book explain the logic of making slaves for mining, please?
------------

Here are some links to some excellent youtube video interviews done live by Zacharia Sitchin.
Keep in mind that Zacharia Sitchin studied this subject specifically and dedicated his whole life to this subject.
He even visited most all of the actual locations mentioned in these ancient texts, all over the middle east.

RETURN: Anunnaki of Planet X Nibiru Starting with a 10 minute video, the rest are about 1 hour each, and the 12th Planet Ebook at the bottom is over 2 hours long, it's an Audio Ebook when you have the time to listen to it.

www.youtube.com...

Zecharia Sitchin - The End of Days Part 1 of 2

www.youtube.com...

Zecharia Sitchin - The End of Days Part 2 of 2

www.youtube.com...

The 12th Planet written by Zecharia Sitchin (Audiobook)

www.youtube.com...

These Excelent youtube video's will bring you up to date on all of Sitchins work much faster than reading his books. However, it is much better to read his books, because he goes into all of the very meticulous dating and meticulously sorts out all of the intricate details of the lives of the Annunaki - ie - the why's and how's and their travels, how their lives where hundreds of thousands of years long, as compared to the short lifespan of man.

All in all Zacharia Sitchin's work is mind boggling, Sitchin is very well known world wide. Sitchin was the main historian who studied and compiled the largest research in this field above anyone else. Sitchins dedication to All of the meticulous details is what sets his work way above and beyond anyone else who researched in this field.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

reply to post by AndyMayhew

Do not waste everyones time and the disk space on the ATS forum with useless sarcastic and or insulting replys or comments. Thank you...

For those who do not believe or would not believe no amount of information or actual photographs would ever convince them.

Of course, with this gift comes responsibility, and it goes without saying that humor isn’t meant to exclude or make fun at another’s expense. It’s obvious when this happens – when things just don’t sit well or feel right, and another person or group is made separate. We know in our hearts that we must strive to use humor with reverence, and to be compassionate to others, even when we disagree with them.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Do not waste everyones time and the disk space on the ATS forum with useless sarcastic and or insulting replys or comments. Thank you...

For those who do not believe or would not believe no amount of information or actual photographs would ever convince them.

He had a valid criticism, care to address it? And you're dead wrong. If there were REAL photos of "Nibiru" and REAL coordinates that actually let other astronomers like me find it, then I'd believe it. But it's all nonsense, and your photo only reinforces that point.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ngchunter

He had a valid criticism, care to address it? And you're dead wrong. If there were REAL photos of "Nibiru" and REAL coordinates that actually let other astronomers like me find it, then I'd believe it. But it's all nonsense, and your photo only reinforces that point.

I LIVE thre. I need no "astronomers" with your squinty eyed monoscopic views.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveandLightandRainbows

Originally posted by ngchunter

I LIVE thre. I need no "astronomers" with your squinty eyed monoscopic views.

Oh right, you live on Nibiru. Of course...

I need no "astronomers" with your squinty eyed monoscopic views.

Funny that right before this you said "humor isn’t meant to exclude or make fun at another’s expense." Guess that only applies when it's a Nibiru believer who's being ridiculed. Or maybe what you said wasn't meant to be humor, maybe you're actually serious and that was meant to be spiteful. If you really think you live on a non-existent fairytale... well, lord help you.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Deal with my denial of you.

Light and darkness need each other as a yin yang reveals. Without the other to reflect itself off of, they cease to exist. Remember the cool shade under the trees on a hot summer day. Remember the cool dark room for healing a migraine headache.

Time, young, immatured Human to grow into your slippery skin.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Deal with my denial of you.

Frankly I don't care, I just found it a bit hypocritical.

Time, young, immatured Human to grow into your slippery skin.

Perhaps you shouldn't be calling me young and immature for calling you on hypocrisy, it doesn't make you look old and mature.
edit on 4-7-2012 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Seems that everyone who writes to me signs their letters "love and light." It has such a bright uplifting sound to it. Lightworkers are being taught to hold the energy of the light and to equate love with a warm white light that heals and protects. After what feels like an age of suppression and darkness, it all sounds like such a refreshing change, much like the first bits of sunlight after a long harsh winter. And so the pendulum swings.

Still you have and do not find balance as those who belive in material science over Light often do.

Begone. I need you not.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Seems that everyone who writes to me signs their letters "love and light." It has such a bright uplifting sound to it. Lightworkers are being taught to hold the energy of the light and to equate love with a warm white light that heals and protects. After what feels like an age of suppression and darkness, it all sounds like such a refreshing change, much like the first bits of sunlight after a long harsh winter. And so the pendulum swings.

Still you have and do not find balance as those who belive in material science over Light often do.

Begone. I need you not.

Oh yeah, terrible me for daring to believe "material science." Humor me, what are the orbital elements of this planet of yours? You say you live there, so surely you know. What are they?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Nothing that a material believer in science would have a clue.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Nothing that a material believer in science would have a clue.

Actually, because I'm not only a "believer" in science, but quite experienced at scientific investigation, I would have much more than just a "clue" if you were to tell me the orbital elements of "your planet." So let's hear them, what are they?

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
OP, you sure did go to some great lengths to debunk something that doesn't exist.

Seems suspicious to me that if there was no Niburu it would not be necessary to spend so much time debunking it.

Reminds me of all the full-timers working on 911 trying to uphold the miserably flawed OS.

Sigh...

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join