It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisb9
reply to post by eriktheawful

You have the nerve and audacity to attack me with insults in your first post to me, and now you want to try and turn it all around and say that I should take care and not attack people in my post when I reply to your childish, juvenilistic and sarcastic post to me ?

Sorry Buddy, you are not fooling the mod's, or me or anyone else here on this ATS forum by trying to twist your sarcastic insulting reply to my post around and somehow blame me. Like I have no right to post anything on this ATS forum without " your approval " or else you will attack me and or anyone else with your sarcasm.

You are the one who should take care and watch what you say while posting, as you started the insults by replying to a post I had made.

I have been reading on this ATS forum for quite a few years now, and have just signed up last week. I have constantly witnessed the endless juvenile, sarcastic replies and posts from members " Like You " to Anyone and Everyone who comes to post anything on ATS.

Like I said in my reply to you, I could care less what you think about anything I post here on ATS. Try growing up a little, and stopping the sarcastic replies to Everyone who posts anything on this forum. All of you Attack Trolls are constantly acting like a pack of wild dogs, constantly spewing out your sarcstic brand of humor. Like Everyone on ATS who reads your sarcastic replies are somehow entertained by you. If you want to be a " Comedian " there are plenty of comedy and comedian sites on the net for you to continue your sarcastic traits and entertain yourself at.

Don't think you are going to type out your juvenile and sarcastic replies to a post I make, and then try to twist it all around, like you are somehow the victim. You are not fooling me, and you cartainly are not fooling the mods or anyone else.

I think you completely missed his point, sir. Essentially what he is saying is that you should earn some credibility here before you insult people. Earn your stripes, that is.

But hey, you're right ... you have the privilege of posting here, pretty much anything you want. But keep in mind that everyone else also has this same privilege and ability to question you. Goes both ways.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Awesome thread, very informative! It amazes me what some people will believe even in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I'm not judging anyone.People have a right to believe what they wish.

I have views about some some stuff people might say is nonsense and that's fine but just because I believe something doesn't make it so. I don't think that everyone who disagrees with my views is a paid shill (whatever that is, I need to look it up). I feel sorry for people who hold on to their beliefs so strongly that they don't care what the evidence shows. They will think what they want to think no matter what the facts are. And that's okay.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

I don't think you are being attacked, people are just honestly asking :-

1, Why this would be visible from only Antarctica and not whole SH
2, Your image shown an 'object' below the clouds, why is thought to be Nibiru?

edit on 3-7-2012 by Vasteel because: sorry for spelling. mobile

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheProphetMark
I had a prophetic vision last weekend. I saw something hitting the earth, then it suddenly dissapeared. I made a thread on this and it got deleted for a reason.

And that reason isn't going to hold me back from believing what I saw because I know what I saw. And that reason alone has never been able to provoke visions like that before. The vision showed up upon realizing that the internet is the ulitmate trick into misleading our human civilization towards the wrong path. I've had more thoughts, yet I forgot what they were about therefore I cannot explain it.

It scared me, I literally had the shakes for hours. I even prayed to God, dispite being agnostic; I asked him to give me strength because of what I have learned. I started questioning if what I had seen was real or not, the feeling that came over me upon seeing the vision was just unspeakable.

Before that date, I never had such vision before. Yet my username is "TheProphetMark". I'm not a wannabe Prophet, but lately I've been dissing Karma by not beliving in her. Maybe this is Karmas way of biting me in the ass, by turning me into a Prophet because of my username on ATS? I don't know.

Some people speak for God to fool others for Money, fame, or whatever other reasons there may be. I surly wouldn't do it for anything other then just to get what I know out to the World. Make them realize, that the internet is slowly brainwashing them in someway and leading them towards the wrong path of enlightment. Then just maybe, if enough people believe then my vision just my be avoided.

Am I scared? Yes and no. I can't forget the feeling that came over me after seeing the vision, the shakes too. I'm not afraid to die because I now realize there is more to then just being alive. I'm only afraid to die because I have a two year old daughter that I want nothing more in this lifetime to watch her grow. I'm currently 1500 miles away from her, and I don't want the last time I saw her to be when she was two years old.

I have no reason to lie, I'm not looking for fame nor money and that's the problem with religious leaders today. Abusing, the word of God for their own greed.

hi Prophet.

I thought about what you posted,there.

I have an other possible explanation. that perhaps your vision was showing that "the asteroid that was supposed to have hit the earth, is now canceled"! That spirit is now going to spare us all from this event!

There is a second another possible explanation too! That this vision shows the Incarnation of a special soul, down onto the earth.. He will not be noticed, in the media, but his or her influences will be huge, upon us all, somehow.

Visions can be "tricky" to interpret as the Real Meaning is up there in the spirit planes and thus not so knowable to the dreamer. Any "thing" sometimes has many many meanings.

I take that in your vision, there was no damage shown, the rock just vanished?

freestone

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Anyone got proof of anything yet? Hmm, guess not. I've still got my popcorn and drinks for when you do, but I would really prefer it be before I die of old age.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me the amount of people that think if you see something in the sky over Antarctica, that it can't be seen anywhere else in the southern hemisphere here on Earth.

I guess it's because they are not stopping to think about that and what would be involved.

Let us take a look at that. Here is the Earth and a large object the size of a moon:

Now let us go down to the south pole in Antarctica:

Let's jump down towards the surface and look up:

There is the moon sized object directly over head.

Now let us go visit our friends in Australia:

And again, let us drop down towards the surface and look up in the sky:

The object is still visible, but has dropped towards the horizon, as it should. Anyone that has viewed the Southern Cross should understand that at the south pole it would be almost directly over head, but the further north you go towards the equator, the closer it will appear to get to the southern horizon.
Just like the North Star or Polaris for those in the Northern Hemishere, it appears directly over head at the North Pole, but is still quite visible even for people in Florida, but is much closer to the northern horizon.

Let's go to North America and have a look again:

Go down to the surface and look towards the south:

You can no longer see the object of course, as the Earth is now in the way. Here we can only see my X, Y and Z axis moving tool.

Stellarium and other programs can also show people how the sky looks and what should be visible and not visible at certain places on the Earth. Here is a shot from the South Pole:

Now here is a shot (just a few minutes later) in Sydney, Australia:

Notice how the moon is higher in the sky at Sydney than at the South Pole. That is because our moon orbits further north, so in Sydney it will appear higher in the sky than at the South Pole.

There is no way for a moon sized, planet sized, gas giant sized or star sized object to "hide" from everyone on this planet by being directly over the south pole. Our FOV from anywhere in the southern hemisphere is great enough that it would be visible anywhere in the southern hemisphere.

The only time that does not hold true is if it's a very small object that is very close to the Earth down there (it's going to have to be closer than 50 miles or more).

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I agree with you and I have been never considering the Nibiru and 2012 connexion too seriously ...

BUT

after talking with people in charge for this issue in the Vatican and seeing their mood I had to change my mind ...

However they explicitly asked me not to talk about and refused to provide details. Since I promised them
to keep quiet, I'll do that.

good luck

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mabthd

However they explicitly asked me not to talk about and refused to provide details. Since I promised them

Then why bring it up at all?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

because everybody has the fundamental right to find a sense of this life and to prepare for the
worst occurrence

as it was stated, mine was a clue, open to speculation, and it does not compromise anybody, but can help one's thinking ..

thanks

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mabthd

as it was stated, mine was a clue, open to speculation, and it does not compromise anybody, but can help one's thinking ..

I'll mention it to George Coyne next time I see him.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I don't understand if I made a mistake or if you are serious about that, because I'm finding it difficult to understand the kind of people posting on ATS, since I am quite new. I see many enjoy writing funny things, others appear to be much more serious and involved in the matter.

Anyway, I can tell you, the guy I talked to was not father Coyne. Actually it could be interesting to know what he answers to you if you ask him about Nibiru, but - if are not joking - do not ask him before next september, please ...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mabthd

I agree with you and I have been never considering the Nibiru and 2012 connexion too seriously ...

BUT

after talking with people in charge for this issue in the Vatican and seeing their mood I had to change my mind ...

good luck

The problem with posts like these is we can't take them very seriously unfortunately, since anyone one can get on here and be anyone they want, post anything they want, claiming anything they want.

The bad part about that, is if you're serious, we'll never know (until it's too late), because most of us here know not to take things at face value.

If, on the other hand, you were a well known public figure (let us say a world leader) and publicly said what you just said, yes, many people would take heed. More than likely just mass panic since they would not have any idea what to do, or what was being implied.

If you could give specifics, that would be better. If you can give specifics without breaking any trust, that would be good too.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Sorry for seemingly abandoning this thread. The power's been out since Saturday and just came back on about 10 minutes ago. I'll try to catch up and answer questions that I have been posed in my absence,

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Originally posted by mabthd

BUT

good luck

The problem with posts like these is we can't take them very seriously unfortunately, since anyone one can get on here and be anyone they want, post anything they want, claiming anything they want.

The bad part about that, is if you're serious, we'll never know (until it's too late), because most of us here know not to take things at face value.

If, on the other hand, you were a well known public figure (let us say a world leader) and publicly said what you just said, yes, many people would take heed. More than likely just mass panic since they would not have any idea what to do, or what was being implied.

If you could give specifics, that would be better. If you can give specifics without breaking any trust, that would be good too.

Since you are perfectly right I'll try to be as clear as I can. But please let us close the discussion here. Very sorry about that.

1. I was not told anything specific so I cannot be specific.
2. I am speaking about my personal interpretation of the mood somebody shown when I started a discussion about aliens in general.
3. They let me understand they did not want to be involved in any way in the question and I promised I wouldn't do, but nobody asked me to deny this episode.
4. I got like the impression that the planetX question cannot be discarded so easily or completely, after all Sitchin was not a naive.
5. Everything I stated is exclusively my personal opinion.
6. I do believe that reciprocal trust is too important to be violated.

Hope my answer can be satisfactory, since I always try to be fair.

bye

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Good post, well said. I particularly like your TV analogy.
And as recently as, oh, 70 years ago, you could have landed a helicopter in New Guinea, fired a pistol, flicked a lighter and you'd be worshipped still. Something similar happened 6,000 years ago in Sumeria. Again, good post.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edword
Good post, well said. I particularly like your TV analogy.
And as recently as, oh, 70 years ago, you could have landed a helicopter in New Guinea, fired a pistol, flicked a lighter and you'd be worshipped still. Something similar happened 6,000 years ago in Sumeria. Again, good post.

Finally someone posts the answer that so obviously explains the whole "Nibiru / Annunaki / Sumerian Mystery
~ I have not made 20 replies yet, so I cannot start a new post or thread. ~

Anyone who has seen any of the Ancient Aliens Series shows on the History Channel or youtube will remember the Epsisode that showed the primative islanders in WWII. The US Air Force had landed on many of the very remote Pacific Islands during WWII and built their re-supply air strips to supply the war effort. The US soldiers gave the primative native islanders candy bars and food etc while they where there.

The primative islanders had never seen an aircraft of any type take off and land with loud jet engine roars like the Air Force had. After the War was over, the US Air Force packed up all of their war effort supply, and just left...! Many years later, an Air Force plane flew over some of the Islands that they had used during WWII. What did they see...?? They flew over low, and took some pictures of the native's who had built small wood and straw replica's of the Air Force Planes !

The natives would sit around the Straw Planes that where set on top of stone alters and burn fires and worship them. The natives thought that if they built small idol replica's of the Air Force planes that came to their island during WWII, that the Air Force Planes and the god / men would come back with the gifts of food etc.

The technology that most of the whole world has known for over a hundred years was completely unknown to the primitive natives on the remote pacific islands during WWII. The island natives thought that the G.I's must have been "Gods" because they flew in from the Sky / Heaven's and brought them candy bars and canned foods etc.

Now take a look at the Ancient Aliens episodes that cover this subject very well. The Ancient Sumerians claimed that the " Annunaki " came from the Heavens and taught them " Everything that they knew " The exact same story played out in antiquity for the sumerians as had played out for the Pacific native islanders during WWII.

Now if everyone would consider the present day High Technology of the World Military's " Stealth Technology " that makes an aircraft invisible to radar detection. Now think about a very High Tech and Advanced race of any civilization coming to Earth in our times. Would they not have a very High Tech form of " Stealth Technology " that would completely blow everyone's minds on the whole world today ???

Consider the great monolithic stone structures world wide that where built thousands of years ago, yet modern man cannot even attempt to duplicate them even today - ie - The Great Pyramid, Puma Punka and the Giant Balbek Stones in Lebanon etc,

Has anyone even taken the time to Consider or to Contemplate that it might be " Childs Play " for any Highly Advanced Civilization to even " Cloak an Entire Planet " ???

Nibiru / Planet X / Tyche or whatever anyone wants to call it, might be " Cloaked "

Uh Oh... Everyone reading this is having some deep thoughts now.. = Duhh Ohh....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

They would have to do more than "Cloak" it. They would have to some how negate it's mass so that it's gravitational field does not disturb anything else in the solar system.

Even if it could not be seen in the visible light spectrum, or in any other bandwidth, a large enough mass would be detectable indirectly though observations of all the other planets that are visible.

If it were a large enough mass (and according to some it's suppose to be 4 times the size of Jupiter or even a Brown Dwarf, both of which would be quite massive), the affect it would have on the other planets would be noticeable to anyone with a good back ground in astronomy that track the planets on a regular basis (amateur astronomers, numbering in the hundreds of millions), any college or university that has observatories (very many of these).

There haven't been any observations like this, so again, they would have to somehow also negate gravity completely.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisb9

Let's, for a second here, assume Sitchin's theory is correct. He stated that reason the Annunaki came to Earth was because they needed gold. They created humans because they needed a work force to mine this gold. Now, you're saying that the members of this species are masters of genetic engineering, can cloak an entire planet (or brown dwarf depending on who you ask) in all wavelengths, and negate the effects of gravity their homeworld on the rest of the solar system. In other words they have essentially mastered the fields of biology and physics, if not chemistry as well. Why didn't they attempt to mine asteroid where gold is much more plentiful than Earth? Better yet why didn't they simply create gold? With our knowledge of basic knowledge of nuclear fission we can create gold. If they can control the gravitational field of an entire planet/star they should have no problems creating mass amounts of gold with little effort on their part.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Sorry for seemingly abandoning this thread. The power's been out since Saturday and just came back on about 10 minutes ago. I'll try to catch up and answer questions that I have been posed in my absence,

Obviously no apologies necessary, glad you finally got it back. Went through days without power back when Isabelle came through, I feel for all of you that lost it this time.

ETA: Great point about the alleged Type-3 civilizations, masters of the energy of an entire solar system(?). If we can make our own gold what's their excuse? It's just not cost efficient for us because of energy costs.
edit on 3-7-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: ETA

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANY further remarks, jabs, sermons will result in post removals and possible temporary posting bans.
Please consider others and post ON TOPIC...do not derail this thread!!!!
This applies to both old and new members.

Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

You are responsible for your own posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join