It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This weeks ATS Live Guest is George Knapp.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yep, you read it right - George Knapp - award winning investigative journalist, the man who broke the Bob Lazaar story and one of the hosts of Coast to Coast AM.

We figured you might like to ask him a question or two so.....ask them to this thread and we'll pick the most original and thoughtful ones and ask them on the show.

We'll also be taking calls on the night as well

Have at it folks!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I'd like to ask George what was the main reason behind him believing Bob Lazar's story, what one thing stands out above the rest.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

This is exciting stuff, nef!

If you could ask Mr. Knapp this question i would be in your debt, buddy.

George, what are you feeling in regards to the Fraternity of Free and Accepted Masons?

Thanks, nef!

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
First of all to thank George for having David Paulides back on C2C on Sunday regarding mysterious disappearances.
My question to him would be "Who or what do you think was responsible for the disappearances around the same area where Dennis Martin vanished?" (in the Great Smokey Mountains in Tenessee) There was a family that noticed a big size human like figure that had something over its shoulders. Paulides mentioned that there has been other people that have disappeared suddenly without warning.

If my question could be picked that would be great

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I reckon George is just about fed-up of being asked about Bob Lazaar and might enjoy talking about something else.

Last year, he was talking about the treatment of wild horses in Nevada and he was quite passionate about it. Has he seen any progress in that area or is it still a subject that needs more attention?

Billy Cox of De Void (Herald Tribune) is a voice in the wilderness when it comes to a mainstream journalist writing about UFOs. George was in the same boat at one time. Does he think anything has changed since?

Something I'd like to ask him about is probably as groan-worthy as Bob Lazaar. I wonder where he stands on the Skinwalker Ranch tales? He never saw anything unusual or felt anything unusual when he was there. If the non-disclosure agreements aren't too restrictive - does he believe anything actually happened there? Are the encounter claims in his 'grey-basket' or does he have reason to believe that what he was told really happened?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by scrog77
I'd like to ask George what was the main reason behind him believing Bob Lazar's story, what one thing stands out above the rest.

I would like to know this also.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Question for George Knapp. What is your opinion of the Turkish UFO case between 2007 and 2009 over the sea near Istanbul?

www.turkeyufocase.blogspot.com

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
First I would like to say that this is awesome, you guys have to pat yourselves on the back! If this and other guests that you guys have had on is not proof that the ATS show is growing I dont know what is!!

As far as a question, if he could possibly name the top 5 callers or guests that would be great.

Does he feel that C2C has widened their audience on the side of opening the minds of others, or could it be causing a rift in the conspiracy/paranormal/UFO community?

Have the callers views as far as the above communities changed? And if so how?

Thanks so much, I have been MIA for a few weeks and I am looking forward to the show, and will possibly call in, if not please remember this.... what this show is and has been doing is far more important then everyone might think, and I for one am thankful!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Having read George and Colm Kelleher's book on Skinwalker Ranch - "Hunt for the Skinwalker", I'd like to ask George for his thoughts on what was really going on at the ranch, whether there is anything more to the story now and if he has a story not included in the book that he found intriguing?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Well weather you like it or not Bob Lazar is what made George Knapp famous and I'd like to know the answer. Just because you may have been following George Knapp for some time dosen't mean everyone else has. I think it's a valid question.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Question ~ Out of all the subjects you've discussed on your show, which one interests you the most?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Will be listening in ! George is by far,my favorite ,on C2C..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I am just so happy that he is going to be on air with you guys and gals. I would LOVE to hear something about him being reproached by any agency regarding any of the topics he discusses, does he have to claim his work is for entertainment purposes only in order to get by with some of the info he likes to disclose?

He really is my favorite host on C2C.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
First of all to thank George for having David Paulides back on C2C on Sunday regarding mysterious disappearances.

Yes! Halfway thru listening to that. Loved the first one. Pretty interesting stories I like C2C shows like that. Especially the ones that have the children being taken by the super fast humanoid darting behind the trees with the kid over it's shoulder.
edit on 28-6-2012 by knightwhosaysnih because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
A local Las Vegas question for George:

Controversy remains about whether NASA has censored or withheld UFO videos from its spaceships.

Robert Bigelow launched two satellites of his own with external TV cameras, and nobody can censor him.

Did they ever detect any unusual phenomena, nearby vehicles, strange images, anything?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Yeah , what Kdinks said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by knightwhosaysnih

ooh I have never heard of this, do you know of any link to the show that discusses it. is there a recording of it? and please dont tell me its a pod cast, I have no idea how to set that up

And to add... I will be listening for sure x x x

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
SkinWalker Ranch stuff plz. I used to live in Vegas for about 8 years and read his weekly column in the free news there. I possibly concur the opinion that the southwest does have many active dimension gate-ways *skinwalker-style* . I had more supernatural experiences in Las Vegas area, than where I was raised in Boston.

Also has he had The Orbs in the night sky Experience yet out there in Las Vegas? I had 2 sightings in 3 days once.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Question: Now that the public knows the government used UFO reports to conceal the existence of top secret R&D aircraft (the CIA admitted as such), what kinds of tricks or cover story will the government use to continue to conceal top secret and black budget projects? The cats out of the bag Area 51!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Question for George Knapp.

After reading from cover to cover yours and Colm Keelhor's "The Hunt for the Skinwalker", I believe I was left with more questions than answers. So I am curious as to if there have been any more experiences since everyone has pretty much left the Ranch (if so could you describe them), and are there plans for a second book and/or another visitation?

If the above answers are no, then could you describe for us please the "Invisible Objects that emitted magnetic fields with the power to spark a cattle stampede"?

Thank you very much for your time with us on ATS.

edit on 29-6-2012 by Wingz because: typos

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join