It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Readings by SolarE-Souljah.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Okay I just did 7 readings in a row, that was a perfect amount. I don't feel all worn out like when I do like 13 readings at a time.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Your aura is chrome in color.

It's kinda robotic. I feel like you talk in a very monotone voice.

You have great bearing. You don't let stupid stuff phase you, and you can keep a conversation on track.

Great concentration skills, and good at executing tasks.

You are almost like... the Terminator...

Whoa, that is cool.

You been reading my mail!
Thanks anyway.

Back Will I Be.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Wow! I never really thought "wound up" would be a term to describe me, but it definitely fits. I'm always thing/worrying about something and if things start to going bad or come undone I really do let it all out, honestly that is the only time it comes out when I can't take the tension anymore. Also, I have to say I do not think cats are my mortal enemy quite the opposite, I adore them
I do think it's also interesting that you said cats are drawn to me, there's plenty of times I've been over to a friends and they say that their cat doesn't like other people and stuff, yet they always come up to me and calm, purring wanting to snuggle. I tend to feel like they are kindred spirits to me. I thank you for the advice as well I will be giving it a try

Thank you for taking the time to do this reading for me and everyone else in the thread, I think your doing a great job! Your insight is much appreciated!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by corporation

Hm very cool. I am seeing you surrounded by a spiked wheel with a lemon color with orange accents.

I feel like the spiked wheel presents an all terrain vehicle.

You are very adaptable. You can quickly and skillfully adapt to your surroundings.

When you are facing something hard in your life, you tough it out and climb the mountain with your awesome tires.

You are very proud of your accomplishments. Looking down from the top of the mountain brings you a great sense of accomplishment.

You are a very rugged, very accomplished person.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TH3S33K3R

You have a beige rubber band aura.

What does this represent...

It has high defense stats. If someone is bugging you and irking you, the rubber band automatically retaliates with a slap on their wrist. It is a good defense mechanism.

It can also transform into a slingshot. You are capable of long distance energy.

If someone from across the room is being irritating and bad vibes, you can slingshot their negative vibes straight back at them in the shape of a rock aimed at their face.

You can also do long distance healing energy. If a family member or friend that lives far away is feeling down, you have the capability to help them by shooting a ball of pure love their way. That is awesome.

Overall, you are a ranged aura master.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Sending some postive energy your way (SalarE-Souljah)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Your aura is ochre in color, with no discernible shape. It very much has the qualities of paint mixed together.

I keep getting the word blendable. Not so much like blend in with surroundings, more like mixing different things together.

Mix and matching...

You are hard to read....

Let's see here,

There is a sense of duality here, completely intertwined and mixed together, creating a new vibe...

Two things becoming one...

Very complicated and hard to describe. Like I said before, you have a very paintlike quaility, mixing colors together.

That's all I got.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Fateye

Your aura is in the shape of a vortex, greyish blue in color.

You have a way of sucking up whatever vibes are around you. If there is positive in the room, you are positive, if there is negative in the room, you are negative.

You also have a way of exerting your feelings into the room in a very powerful way. If you are feeling cheerful, that is what the room's vibe becomes. If you are feeling gloomy, that is what the room's vibe becomes.

So basically, the vortex can either bring in or push out, and it is very powerful. The wind speeds are very high.

It's always one or the other. In or out, there seems to be no middle ground. The aura is constantly in motion and changing, much like your mood.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ovadose

Your aura is in the shape of roots, green and brown in color.

You really like to set your roots. You like to stay in one place for a long period of time and soak in all the information and vibes from it. You like having a strong foundation.

Whenever you move to a new location, there is a brief period of unease. You are only comfortable again once you have taken in the new area and set your roots again.

The roots are very beneficial. When your roots and set and ingrained, you gain a lot of insight and ideas on a deeper level than most people.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Alrighty, I am done for tonight.

Hope you all had a good 4th of July.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Thank you very much I feel it is very accurate.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Thank-you very much Souljah. I may be able to assist here in your reading.
I lead two completely separate lifestyles and it is a 50/50 mix.

1. I am in the merchant Navy which sees me away from home and undertaking a life from a professional capacity - 24/7 for 5 weeks - this is very structured with timetables etc which are to be followed to the letter.

2. I am home with the wife and kids for 5 weeks in which I exercise a carefree and non-committal lifestyle, preferring to live everyday as it comes.

Also, I am a skeptic and a believer at the same time, not wanting to discount any possibilities regarding life and my place in it, but also taking myself to task with regards to any thought which may result in a firm belief.

What is the truth with life?

That is my personal quest and maybe, just maybe, the individuals whom contribute to this site are opening my eyes up to more possibilities every day and to consider things I would ordinarily dismiss.

My journey continues.

Thank-you again for your time - you're a legend mate.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

That sounds pretty accurate!

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
thread continues to be quite interesting ...

and good to see you found a comfortable number of readings to do at one time ... be careful not to overdo and dont expend all of your energy ... always pace yourself and try to maintain a safe reserve of energy ...
hope making sense english is a very limited language not easy to fully express things in ... anyhow sending you bit more extra energy ...

((((((((((SolarE-Soulja))))))))))

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Would you read my aura please. Thank you.

(*******)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

Thank-you very much Souljah. I may be able to assist here in your reading.
I lead two completely separate lifestyles and it is a 50/50 mix.

1. I am in the merchant Navy which sees me away from home and undertaking a life from a professional capacity - 24/7 for 5 weeks - this is very structured with timetables etc which are to be followed to the letter.

2. I am home with the wife and kids for 5 weeks in which I exercise a carefree and non-committal lifestyle, preferring to live everyday as it comes.

Also, I am a skeptic and a believer at the same time, not wanting to discount any possibilities regarding life and my place in it, but also taking myself to task with regards to any thought which may result in a firm belief.

What is the truth with life?

That is my personal quest and maybe, just maybe, the individuals whom contribute to this site are opening my eyes up to more possibilities every day and to consider things I would ordinarily dismiss.

My journey continues.

Thank-you again for your time - you're a legend mate.

Great outlook on life! Service and devotion tempered with moderation and taking time for the little things! Great balance!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Thanks mate - appreciate the comments and sentiment. I've put a little thank-you in the ATS chit chat thread with a special thumbs up for you as well.

You're on a roll today - keep it up (giggling as I write this thinking of your last post there a few moments ago LOL)

Take care my friend

edit on 5-7-2012 by Sublimecraft because: Blonde moment - again!!!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I don't know how this work via computer, but hey! What the heck. (:

(*****)

I hope I can help increase your skill. (:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

Your aura is segmented into different parts, and they have different colors. They are all neon colors.

Thanks for giving me this reading. I was wondering if you knew what colors make up my aura?

You seem to have a very active night life. Your neon lights grow bright at night, but in the day time, they turn off and recharge, and you don't seem to be at your full potential in the daytime.

This is dead on. I've always considered myself to be a night owl.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Are you able to see all the requested aura's? Or are there some that you are skipping for some reason. Im curious because I tried real hard to put all of me into my stars and would be bummed if I didn't do it right.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join