It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Readings by SolarE-Souljah.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

YAY!!! WOOHOO!!! Sooooo happy to have you back! Rest rest rest! But I am going crazy with anticipation!

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Welcome back! Hope you had a great time on Vacation!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Hi SolarE,

Glad you are back from holiday. I wonder , not only me when you will continue with readings.
If it takes another week no problem, if you do not have the time anymore also no problem.

Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
okay SoljahE-Souless, so your reading auras and 'going' on vacation, what a treat...take a vacation around the world and be able to read peoples aura's...I'd like to do a aura reading for you...I see green, brown and red..green as in the forest and leaves you see in your pocket always makes you realizes the dirt around you is dieing and your not mad enough there are not enough green trees to make the dirt you hold hold the green civilization that makes stems tough...like a donkey not pulling enough farm soil.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by whalebrr
okay SoljahE-Souless, so your reading auras and 'going' on vacation, what a treat...take a vacation around the world and be able to read peoples aura's...I'd like to do a aura reading for you...I see green, brown and red..green as in the forest and leaves you see in your pocket always makes you realizes the dirt around you is dieing and your not mad enough there are not enough green trees to make the dirt you hold hold the green civilization that makes stems tough...like a donkey not pulling enough farm soil.

Falls on knees in front of whalebrr. Why, you Sir...are simply brilliant. Finally, ATS has a noob member who is a genius!

So what, if what he spouts makes no sense whatsoever. whalebrr, will go down in the annals of ATS history, as the one, single, contributing member, even though it may be gibberish he prattles, that made ATS Galaxy famous.

Lucky me...I was here for the beginning.....

Des....sarcasm off....

edit on 12-8-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
SolarE did you give up on the readings?
edit on 13/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

Yeah sorry all I'm kinda over it.

There are just too many readings to do. Takes too much energy as well.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
reply to post by IAmD1

Yeah sorry all I'm kinda over it.

There are just too many readings to do. Takes too much energy as well.

What a shame was really looking forward to it. Hope you are doing well otherwise.

Much love and inspiration to you and thank you for the energy and time you took doing the readings.
edit on 13/8/2012 by IAmD1 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
daaammnn, always late in ats!!!!

next time dont offer yourself to thousands of people like that!

Poor guy! Good intentions though

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Ahhhh Darn! I completely understand. That is alot of people to drain yourself for. I do hope you were able to improve your skills. From what I read you were pretty darn accurate. I want to thank you for your time and energy. It was facinating to see your gift in action. Take good care of yourself and hope to see you again.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Oh, I was really looking forward to have a reading.
Maybe in the future you can do a second reading with a limitation.

Thanks for the work you did!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Did you ever re-do my reading?

If not, here it is again.. I'm still curious.

(*****************)

Oh, you're not doing any more? Ah well.
edit on 20-8-2012 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join