It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aura Readings by SolarE-Souljah.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

I really don't have a god complex, in fact I never, not even in my OP said I was a indigo, derp, or other nonsense.

I even put a disclaimer in the OP stating this was just for fun.

There was somone I think on about page 6 or 7 who was thinking in the same way as you.

Did you even read the entire thread?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah

I really don't have a god complex, in fact I never, not even in my OP said I was a indigo, derp, or other nonsense.

I even put a disclaimer in the OP stating this was just for fun.

There was somone I think on about page 6 or 7 who was thinking in the same way as you.

Did you even read the entire thread?

I read enough to form an opinion.

You did say it was for fun, but you were practicing as well...so its not entirely in fun, and some are taking you seriously.

but meh..each to their own, and if it blows your hair back, have at it.

maybe I didn't come across the right way saying you had a "god complex" , but you did mention in some posts, how you were holding back, and quite honesty I couldn't hold back any longer.

I personally think astrology, and many of these so called spiritual sciences are as much a form of brain washing as many others.

I studied astrology way back, and it actually twists your mind to see things certain ways, and it can become a mind trap, that is hard to break free of.

I just don't want people to be too influenced by something that is just for fun, as you say.

But that's just my opinion, and it ain't worth much to many, but you must see this ridiculousness of people trying to break free from brainwashing, then lining up to have someone touch the keystrokes on the screen to give them an idea of who they are ?

anyhoo I'm outa here.. take care.
You're a good dude and all that jazz, so don't take it too personally.

(puts earplugs in and picks up shield to protect from the booos, and the rock slinging)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

I find it a tad ironic, that so many who want to be released from forms of "brainwashing", and wish to deny ignorance, and search for proof, would be willing to have their 'soul auras" read, so to speak , by a few clicks of a keystroke.

Honestly this feels like as much of a fairy tale, that so many of you claim all religions are.

I do hope you understand in your attempt to speak for others - - - you are only speaking of yourself.

I'd say its crossing a line to tag others with "brainwashing" - - - when you are actually speaking only for yourself and your personal belief.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

I find it a tad ironic, that so many who want to be released from forms of "brainwashing", and wish to deny ignorance, and search for proof, would be willing to have their 'soul auras" read, so to speak , by a few clicks of a keystroke.

Honestly this feels like as much of a fairy tale, that so many of you claim all religions are.

I do hope you understand in your attempt to speak for others - - - you are only speaking of yourself.

I'd say its crossing a line to tag others with "brainwashing" - - - when you are actually speaking only for yourself and your personal belief.

Yes ,in my opinion, anyone who crosses the line, to accuse anyone who believes in a God , to be a victim of brainwashing , such as many atheists as well as others have done on this site,it would seem to be showing some hypocrisy to say this isn't a for of mind control as well.

If you re read my posts I think I made it clear it was my personal opinion, and it most likely wouldn't be a popular one.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Yes ,in my opinion, anyone who crosses the line, to accuse anyone who believes in a God , to be a victim of brainwashing , such as many atheists as well as others have done on this site,it would seem to be showing some hypocrisy to say this isn't a for of mind control as well.

Most atheist threads are started by God believers. And are negative and challenging by intent.

This thread is an offer - - choice is the readers.

You are entering a thread of no challenge - - - with attack and blame intent.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sometimes it's best to just ignore and use the alert feature

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Most atheist threads are started by God believers. And are negative and challenging by intent.

This thread is an offer - - choice is the readers.

You are entering a thread of no challenge - - - with attack and blame intent.

There are countless threads where members go on about brainwashing, not just in religious threads, or thread started by atheists. Its a recurring theme , and fairy tales and brainwashing are mentioned a lot.
You , my dear enter the religious threads on their belief system quite often, to attack and blame.

I'm merely pointing out the irony I see.

I believe I am free to do such ,as you are free to express your concerns on religion being a hoax.

I think I made my point for those who want to reflect on it. That was my only intention.

edit on 7-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Sending nice, healing energies to SolarE-Souljah and my dear friend Anne

((((((((((((SolarE-Souljah))))))))))

(((((((((((Anne)))))))))))))

It's all good

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Sometimes it's best to just ignore and use the alert feature

What did I do wrong?

I am stating an opinion on the validity of these so called "readings"..Am I breaking T&C by doing so?

Think not

Pretty sad when someone is using the alert button for someone pointing out the irony of what some members say, and then what they line up to do.

Anyhow, you all have your "spiritual readings", but please don't go giving me attitude if I say believe in God, and you think its a big fairy tale.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Have you tried anything like this SolarE? Is it effective?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
. . . . and back to our regularly scheduled channel.

((((((((((((SolarE-Souljah))))))))))

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Souljah - Did you abandon the readings? I and I think those of page 11 onward are still very much looking forward to your insights. If you've worn yourself out it is understandable, but it would be lovely if you could let us know, as I think although as we practice patience sometimes it is good to receive a definite closure. When we leave a part of ourselves somewhere we are connected to that part until closure is found.

much love

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
To everyone,

I am not abandoning this thread. I have just been very busy in the real world.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolarE-Souljah
To everyone,

I am not abandoning this thread. I have just been very busy in the real world.

Hope life is treating you well in the real world. Look forward to your return

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

ping (*****)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I personally think astrology, and many of these so called spiritual sciences are as much a form of brain washing as many others.

I studied astrology way back, and it actually twists your mind to see things certain ways, and it can become a mind trap, that is hard to break free of.

Modern day astrology is the reminants of an ancient science..You did not do much study on it...

Ofc studying it twists your mind to see things certain ways. Would you care to give me an example of something that does not twist your mind to see things certain ways after you have studied it..

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
When you have time =]

(*****)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hope the stresses of everyday life ease up for you and you're able to get back to us. It's completely understandable, you've done so many already.

Thank you for putting in the time to answer everyone in order and doing it with grace and care. It is very much appreciated!

Even for those who don't get into the aura readings, it's still an experience and a positive one. This has been one of the most positive threads I've seen for up to 21 pages and it's something that's very much needed.

Thank you for what you have done, it's so much more than only the aura readings (which have been remarkably dead on according to responses!!!
), it's been a "positive experience" that was very much needed!!!

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join