It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do you even bother to defy TPTB?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Really, I'm curious of your true motives

What do you want to gain from defying TPTB, and that if such trully exists?

Is it freedom? Don't you think freedom is way overrated sometimes? If you haven't realized it yet, freedom can be very very lonely

Is it that you want to replace the current elite, or to join them somehow, thus in being a threat toward them, also means to gain negotiation power toward them

Is it just for the sake of the fun/game itself? Having nothing else to do? Or just to attract the chicks?
Being a badass or some sort? Reputation?

Of course I have asked this question before, but footsoldier level answers is not sufficient to satisfy my hunger for deeper explainations, I'm afraid
Can you please give me a more compeling response, more than just some kiddo stuff groin logic?

Thank you in advance, very appeciate you dropped by to read, even better if you would throw some answers a little bit
Cheers, your friend the Dawncoyote.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope... and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance. ~Robert F. Kennedy

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I am not trying to be an idiot but maybe i will sound like one but what does TPTB stand for as i have seen this many of times and for the life of me do not know what it stands for Thanks in advance. PEACE

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
People are afraid of change, simple as that. When we do t know what the future holds we at least will fight for what we have now

Maybe the NWO won't be as bad as you think!!

Me, I'm just a squirrel in this world trying to get a nut!! Lol

Be safe people

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wazzman

The Powers That Be

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Freedom yes! Freedom of the body, freedom of the mind, freedom of the soul, without constraint or governmental (I do so like that word!) oversight, regulation or control. What are you, nuts?

Replace the elite? No, I want to abolish all that. All equal and free to be equal.

I have no interest in fun/games as you put it. Freedom!

The explanation is not deep, it's simple, very simple. Freedom! To be me.

You're welcome, and uh...avoid the Kool-aid. I hear it's got fluoride in it, just like my table salt.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

i do as much as i can to shed light on the misinformation and disingenuous behavior of our so called leaders, but i do it for what might be the most arbitrary reason in the world - to get to know them better.

i don't have ideals that i feel like i should live up to, nor do i feel like i should do this because it's a good cause, or anything like that. not to say that these are bad reasons to stand up for this kind of thing, just that they're not mine.

the reason i get myself into situations which would only get me on some sort of government watch list is because i feel the need to get closer to what's actually happening. all things considered, i feel awake. in this awakened mentality, my only desire is validity - what's actually there, what's actually going on.

i realize that the world has no consistency in it, and that life is absurd. however, some beings here know more than others. these that clearly know more, are also ones that clearly speak less. i try and shed as much light as i can on these people because personally, i'd rather go out facing the intensity of what most have been taught to ignore, rather than ignorantly enjoy the warm cocoon of modern american ignorance.

tl ; dr - to find out if michael ruppert is actually telling the truth.

edit on 27-6-2012 by facedye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Is it freedom? Don't you think freedom is way overrated sometimes? If you haven't realized it yet, freedom can be very very lonely

Its overrated because we are saturated with destractions . Naturally its something that we don't really notice..

Untill its taken away . Just ask any prisoners who has been in jail more then a year how it feels , to have parts of your freedom taken away . Now imagine all of it . You have no idea what lonely really means lol

Why do we defy TPTB ? simple , because we want what we can't have. Most people , if they had the power and knowledge of the super elite, they wouldn't want to give it up .

But since we are all on the low end of the stick , naturally we defy it . Because face it , people are haters , they don't like having masters .

But if they were the master , they would chime a different tune.

We defy , because we don't wanna be stuck in the rat race . Thats why. Simple enough?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You have to think about the future simple as that. The past is the past. Its not changing. That puts us in the present and the present can be a beautiful life filled with enjoyment with littlethe things getting you down. Or it can literally be a fight for basic survival with the good times far and few between.

Now I know humanity didn't get here by never questioning what we perceive as reality.

Just look at ATS. Even if a fraction of some of the strangest things (some of which is some very accurate research)
has facts to back it up I would ask you the opposite of your question.

I firmly believe there are people out there who would not hesitate to take advantage of another human being. Its happened all throughout history. Did all the emperors and kings of old who demanded obedience or death just disappear? These days subterfuge and anonymity are the rules.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

@Why do you even bother to defy TPTB?,

Not sure I do but I DO TRY TO UNDERSTAND THEM since they do govern the current planets agendas. Im not sure who exactly they are and who are their puppets so its a ruff call..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Because i live in the united states of america, a country with a strong constitution that lists exactly what the government can and cannot do. I ignore all laws that are unconstitutional. I also ignore all laws that defy logic. I am a free man, not a slave, and i will do what i please.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here is what the PTB are about.

GMOs
money consolidation to the 1%
Information blackout
propaganda
lies
endless "wars"
TSA
micromanagement
surveillence on all levels
forced vaccines
chems
depopulation
forced tolerance to deviance
trauma
false flags

You want me to go on?

edit on 27-6-2012 by Saucerwench because: extreme t&c violation beyond manners/decorum, no outlet.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Because we are made this way. Humans are naturally born and made to be free. It's like looking at a fish and asking why it likes water.

We are free, and cannot even fathom being under anyone's thumb. It goes against every fiber of our being.

Will we win? What's victory?

I will live free. That much I know. I will be free even if every limb of mine is chained. That inch is mine. No one can take it away, and as soon as we can we will jump out of our cage and eliminate everyone who wants us there. Not because they deserve it, though many will think it. It will be about preserving that freedom.

TPTB, are not worthy of controlling a species that has as much history as we do. They are dumb animals looking for power. Like monkeys fighting over a stick.

Retards and I do not respect them. They lack honor, and truth. So, we can't find peace with them for that either.
They don't even try.

We are never going to submit. They will discover that we would sooner end it all forever than give in to a single day of their absolute rule.

We have not become grim reapers yet because there is hope. When they take that away, they will see the full furry of humanity fighting for its freedom.

They can talk all the isht they want, but they know the game is still afoot and we have not revealed all our cards.

Trust me, there is allot more to humanity than just keeping us happy with full bellies and adequate entertainment.

They have not changed anything, just bought themselves more time. That´s all. Oh and by the way, contrary to popular belief, we are not the couch retards our parents were. Our kids will not be either.

They have made it so artificial that its revolting after the teen years. Their "conquered" generation will eat them alive. They lack the formation we received. They will miss the days of ruling us. The future is not bright for their successors.

I digress,

we are built this way. Deal with it or leave us alone. Or we will find a solution to the problem THEY have.
That's not a threat. It's like predicting the weather. I can tell you it will rain. You can take that as a threat of water if you like, or just as a warning to bring an umbrella.

edit on 27-6-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
At first your post seems almost like trolling, but behind the face of it, the questions are indeed valid.

First of all, I don't like the idea of "The Powers That Be", because in this world, in order to have power, one has to have a great deal of money and keep a great many people under one's boot heel in order to keep it. Power means to concentrate resources for just a few, and keep a bunch of other people out in the cold.

Ethically, it is true that absolute power corrupts absolutely. This is why our founding fathers in America tried to hard to spread out the power so that no one person or small group could rule over every body else. Yet a select few are trying everything possible (such as ridiculous wars, fear-mongering and control over the media, destruction of economies, ignoring the constitution, etc) in order to consolidate their power into a world-controlling cabal.

TPTB, to me, represent a group of greedy, soulless individuals who have no problem with people killing each other over lies, children starving, and people losing everything they have worked for, so that these few black-hearted fools can exercise absolute control in order for them to have everything, and the rest of the world can just drop dead.

They stand for everything I hate, everything I feel is wrong, and for me to just sit back and allow them to use our world as their personal property and plaything for war games and profiteering, means that I am just a muppet, a useless breeder and eater, one of 6 billion cattle in a pen waiting to be used up and then left to die.

I see them as pure evil, and like all evil, it must be confronted and not allowed to prosper. The right road is not always the easiest one to take, but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't stand up and call them out on what I see as wrong.

I sense the dark night is almost upon us, but I for one will not go gently into it. I will rage against the dying of the light until I am hoarse. (Thanks to Dylan Thomas and his wonderful poem). Even if I am just a tiny flame, I can make a small area of darkness retreat. If we all are just tiny flames, we would make a hell of a bonfire. That is what really scares the hell out of them.

I guess I live in a world of ideals. Ideals are the best of what makes man human, and is our connection to the divine. Freedom, liberty, equality, fairness, and the opportunity for everybody to do well in life are important ideals to me. They are not just words, they are necessary for people to live fully and happily. TPTB would like to take all of that away. I defy them, their evil, and their theft of what does not belong to them.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
For the same reason that Neo opposed Agent Smith, pretty much.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about people who bother to ask such questions, when the answer should be obvious. If injustice doesn't make you sick to your stomach, then you will never understand. It's about people at the highest echelons of power who exhibit criminal behavior and try to pretend to be fine, upstanding individuals, all the while pointing fingers at anyone who dares to speak out against this, shouting angrily and labeling them as terrorists. Take a gander at the TSA's constant B.S., for instance. Take a look at the schools, the police, and practically every public service in existence. The evidence is all around us. Most people are apathetic. Some people even defend them, and ask why the rest of us are upset. It boggles the mind, really.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
To, somewhat sadly, quote alkaline trio: "I rejected the faith, in your holy race, is what it comes down to."

Thats basically it. They say they're demi gods, I disagree. The end.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

For the same reason that no matter how nice the gilded cage, some of us will not be pushed into one. The same reason the lion wants to hunt for its food,not be fed. We are born to be free, and strike our own path in this world.

However just like in the wilds, some of us were just born to be sheeple, and don't mind the safety and easy living inside the fence. Besides, most of them weren't even using their freedom anyways. So they don't even notice when it is gone.

I fall into the first catagory, I suppose. As I have always had "a problem with authority" and will do as I will. It just seems that most of my behaviors are socially acceptable, so it isn't really a problem for me.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

They asked me to join them as I was telling people about the Earthquakes being put in the football scores and they couldn't shut me up (they tried to kill me about 6 times while i was fighting them and thats what i know about)

But why would anyone want to join a bunch of power hungry low intelligence control freaks that have sacrificed their souls to the Anti-Christ

The only reason this planet can't be Heaven (whatever Heaven is) is because people do things to others they wouldn't want done to themselves.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated

Originally posted by coyote66

Funny, I was thinking the same thing about people who bother to ask such questions, when the answer should be obvious. If injustice doesn't make you sick to your stomach, then you will never understand. It's about people at the highest echelons of power who exhibit criminal behavior and try to pretend to be fine, upstanding individuals, all the while pointing fingers at anyone who dares to speak out against this, shouting angrily and labeling them as terrorists. Take a gander at the TSA's constant B.S., for instance. Take a look at the schools, the police, and practically every public service in existence. The evidence is all around us. Most people are apathetic. Some people even defend them, and ask why the rest of us are upset. It boggles the mind, really.

The illumed ones are probably trying to find out where they went wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join