It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I hope you still believe in me."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Egotistical means you generally have confidence that people like you/believe in you. You wouldn't need to hope for it. I actually think this makes him look weak and desperate.

Obama bash threads that have no substance to them are pointless. It's like "Two Minutes Hate" from 1984.

This thread is showing he has put HIMSELF,before AMERICA,and the American Public. These points should be at the forefront, along with his failed policy's. The kool-aid is diluted, at the moment, but there are many who are still willing to swallow it .

I do agree with you that it does make him look desperate, though...........

Star for ya.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

because i cant see why you would rip into him and not bush it comes down to one of 2 things either its cause he's black or its because he's a democrat

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorrillaz
reply to post by sonnny1

because i cant see why you would rip into him and not bush.......

Bush ?

Hes President again ?

The President is 100% Black ?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by RealSpoke

Obama bash threads that have no substance to them are pointless. It's like "Two Minutes Hate" from 1984.

It's funny isn't it.

They all have their cute little pictures ready and they see who can come up with the most witty negative comment.

No substance at all...but plenty of hate.

Your right most of us do hate him....

BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIS COLOR OR RELIGION OR WHAT HE EATS FOR BREAKFAST.

You people know this too...

Its all about his policy

His lies

His dividing of america

His pandering to other countrys

He is a big smiling steaming pile of manure and he laughs and thumbs his nose at average americans

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Things I believe in....

Santa Claus...

Easter Bunny...

Tooth Fairy...

Obama....

Des

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by RealSpoke

It's funny isn't it.

They all have their cute little pictures ready and they see who can come up with the most witty negative comment.

No substance at all...but plenty of hate.

Bottom line, Obama is not a man of his word. He's manipulative... he just appeals to whatever audience he is speaking to at the time. The guy may have a golden tongue, but there's just "no substance" to his character.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

you know what i mean bush was one of if not the most worst president to ever grace the white house and i bet you didnt make a peep and yet here you are trying to say that obama is putting himself before the country how about he wants you to believe in him to do his job to the best of his abilities dont see him saying screw america back me do you??

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Where has the "substance" been at for the last 3 and half years?

Where is it?

15 trillion dollar deficit over 88 million Americans out of work or underemployed, 1 trillion dollars of student loan debt, Fanny and Freddy the cause of the "financial crisis" have combined "assets" of over 6 trillion dollars.

Gitmo still open,Drones over American skies, patriot act expanded,the Frank Dodd Act did nothing but give the federal reserve more powers, and then we have the nobel peace prize winner murdering American citizens, and foreign citizens abroad,.

Then he is paying and bribing Egyptian leaders and aiding the "muslim brotherhood" virtually turned IRaq and Afghanistan to the Iranians, and then his cyber attack on the Iranians.,

He has lost American technology the stealth helicopter overh the "bin laden death", then he lost a drone and landed safely in Iran.

What the hell is there to beleive in?

Oh and gun running that has killed American and Mexicans via Fast and Furious, the kill lists, the NDAA,CISPA,ACTA,SOPA,FACTA.

And then current cbo projections put the national debt at over 21 trillion within the next 4 more, and then but BS "amnesty" subverting the Congress, and then Obama and Holder say state rights do not matter(Arizona).

Oh yeah Corporate crony capitalism with the "green' crap for the church of climatology.

Anyone who votes for another 4 more of the great savior of the republic are the clueless leading the hopeless.
edit on 26-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
oh and by the way EVERY DAMN POLITICIAN LIES THROUGH THEIR CORRUPT TEETH if you havent figured that out by now then you really do have your head in the clouds

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

you know what i mean bush was one of if not the most worst president to ever grace the white house and i bet you didnt make a peep and yet here you are trying to say that obama is putting himself before the country how about he wants you to believe in him to do his job to the best of his abilities dont see him saying screw america back me do you??

You forget one thing...he has no leadership abilities. He's a salesman, with Obama as his only product. He gave me nothing to believe in except he can play golf, and throw fund raisers.

You are aware he hasn't had a meeting with his Cabinet since January...right....

Des

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

ok and all of that happened in 3 and a half years did it all those alphabets came to be under obamas leadership did it??

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

ok and all of that happened in 3 and a half years did it all those alphabets came to be under obamas leadership did it??

Yes they did some people been living in a cave for the last 3 years?

Congress writes the laws Obama signs them with the ink of his pen.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

I was hard on Bush too !

This President is a liar ! It wouldn't matter if he was bright Pink !!

Why hasn't Obama closed Gitmo ? Why did he sign in NDAA ? Why did he resign the Patriot Act ? Why do we have troops in Afghanistan ? Why is there going to be 20000 drones flying in the skies of America ? Why does he have a "personal " KILL List ?

Its because of Bush, right ?

Its because of race, right ?

edit on 26-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Four More Years

Just to add something to this one sided argument.
edit on 26-6-2012 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

your congress has a republican majority so really the people making your laws don't share the same view as obama he has no choice but to sign off on the laws

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

your congress has a republican majority so really the people making your laws don't share the same view as obama he has no choice but to sign off on the laws

A man with strong Moral Conviction,doesn't have to sign squat !
A morally corrupt man signs EVERYONE'S rights away..........

edit on 26-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gorrillaz

you know what i mean bush was one of if not the most worst president to ever grace the white house

Excuse me! Other than Obama, Jimmy Carter was the Worst President in recent history, I remember buying a new home in 1978 and had to put 10% down and the interest rate for a 30 year loan was 19.%

This thread is not about Bush or Carter, but about the other President in our history Obama!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

The current government's make up has Obama and the left holding Senate,presidency 2/3's power over the government so how the hell do the republicans have a majority?

The left held Democratic majorities from 2006 to 2010 even tho Bush was potus.

Nice try
edit on 26-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

you lost your rights well before obama came into his presidency and you all let it happen infact the majority of americans supported it because you wanted to retaliate for 9/11

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Only the House has a Republican majority.

The Senate has Democrat majority.

The Executive Branch has Democrat majority.

Obama himself has No More Majority anywhere now

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join