It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I hope you still believe in me."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Atlanta (CNN) – President Barack Obama spoke to an excited crowd in Atlanta Tuesday, defending his Affordable Care Act on the eve of the Supreme Court's decision on the constitutionality of the law.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

So now we have Obama HOPING that people still believe in HIM. Not the country, not fellow Americans uniting together to solve problems. Believe in him. Obama knows that his God-like image is waning. He's a smart man. He just wants you to believe in him!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I'll be sure to clap a few times for him like they did for Tinkerbell. Really. :shk:

I swear...The man's ego could sink the planet at times.

For the people, or for the President...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Silly obama, I never believed in him.
Second line.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I believe in him to be an utter and complete failure.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well, you gotta give the guy some credit. He did promise CHANGE... and now that's all I have left!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

So now we have Obama HOPING that people still believe in HIM.

I don't "believe" he EVER made a promise,he kept............

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Here's some news that the Obama spies on this site can carry back to him:

1. We're sick and tired of corporate whoredom from our so-called "representatives," and particularly from our President.

2. We are REALLY sick of CFR and NATO running our country and spending all our money on useless, punishing, illegal, and immoral wars.

3. We are REALLY, REALLY sick of sellouts to the UN/NWO.

It also doesn't help that everything you criticized others for, and all the things you said you would not do, you did. I wouldn't even bother to start such a list; I'd be 6 months dead before I ever finished it.

And above all and everything else: The NDAA and domestic drones.

Believe in you? I wouldn't waste the energy to cross the street to p---- on you....
edit on 6/26/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
Well, you gotta give the guy some credit. He did promise CHANGE... and now that's all I have left!

Well I see alot of people with Hope too.... Hope that this country is gonna get better, kinda like hopin when your crackhead cousin hit rock bottom a few years ago and has been going sideways instead of getting better.

Hope for NoObama 2012... or its just four more years of sideways, or complete destruction.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Barry, some of us NEVER believed in you, and we were right. Nyuk.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
LOL why do Americans get so up in arms about affordable health care something that every other first world country on this planet has. But you know anything to disgrace the first black president of the usa

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

And it should be on the planet he lives on!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

So now we have Obama HOPING that people still believe in HIM. Not the country, not fellow Americans uniting together to solve problems. Believe in him. Obama knows that his God-like image is waning. He's a smart man. He just wants you to believe in him!

Really???

"I believe in you. I hope you still believe in me."

Doesn't really sound egotistical to me.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorrillaz
But you know anything to disgrace the first black president of the usa

Hes mixed,and hes American.

Why bring race into it ?

Hes a BAD President .PERIOD.
edit on 26-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

LOL why do Americans get so up in arms about affordable health care something that every other first world country on this planet has. But you know anything to disgrace the first black president of the usa

Well, the race card has come out. Anybody care to jump on it first? It's an easy kill....

Oh. I see Sonny1 got there while I was still typing. NVM.

edit on 6/26/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Really???

"I believe in you. I hope you still believe in me."

Doesn't really sound egotistical to me.

sure it does... he believes the people will be stupid enough to ignore the broken promises and out right lies, and still stand behind him for who he says he is, and not for who he really is.

I really do think he is hoping for support.. who wouldn't... I doubt he cares much more than that.. how many of those people were at one of his infamous 30k a plate dinners

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Egotistical means you generally have confidence that people like you/believe in you. You wouldn't need to hope for it. I actually think this makes him look weak and desperate.

Obama bash threads that have no substance to them are pointless. It's like "Two Minutes Hate" from 1984.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
What?

What part of forcing Americans to buy a Corporate product is legal and then fining them if they don't ?

Anyone who believes a damn word Obama says well reminds me of Snookey that is a real genius.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I'd rather believe the police are there to protect and serve us. Lmaoroflcopterufo

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

How in any way is it affordable? I would really like to know this.. prices have been going UP!!!!! Now those people who couldn't afford to pay 500 dollars a month for insurrance that only covers cost on really big problems still can't afford to pay it, and now possibly they will be FINED!!!!! FOR BEING POOR!!!!

Yeah he did wonders....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Obama bash threads that have no substance to them are pointless. It's like "Two Minutes Hate" from 1984.

It's funny isn't it.

They all have their cute little pictures ready and they see who can come up with the most witty negative comment.

No substance at all...but plenty of hate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join