It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama: "I hope you still believe in me."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorrillaz
reply to post by sonnny1

you lost your rights well before obama came into his presidency and you all let it happen infact the majority of americans supported it because you wanted to retaliate for 9/11

I still have many rights,albeit it, slowly eroding.. Obama along with Bush,has screwed this Country. Obama has done more in his 4 years to screw me and many Americans out of their rights,then Bush did. He could have easily not signed NDAA,Patriot ACT,etc......But chose not to. WHY ? Because hes a LIAR . Transparency was only a word,to be used on a Teleprompter.........

Good luck selling him,as a good President,that should be reelected.......

Peace.

link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

There's a Mayor in Boston that believes enough in Obama, he's having the Taxpayers of his city pay for Obamas security detail when he came for a visit.
www.bostonherald.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sad isn't it?

link   

LOL why do Americans get so up in arms about affordable health care something that every other first world country on this planet has. But you know anything to disgrace the first black president of the usa

It's anything but!!!!!!! I can't afford to go to the doctor. $150.00 to walk in. Insurance premiums???? Have you checked them lately? Can't wait till all the employing companies drop medical insurance and see what happens next. It wasn't and never has been about affordable health care. Pull your head out and quit making it about race.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

you know what i mean bush was one of if not the most worst president to ever grace the white house and i bet you didnt make a peep and yet here you are trying to say that obama is putting himself before the country how about he wants you to believe in him to do his job to the best of his abilities dont see him saying screw america back me do you??

You know what cracks me up the right and the left dont see it.Obama and Bush were the same lets look at some things shall we. Healthcare Obama expanded coverage of healthcare so did Bush.Obama wanted more money to fund teachers so did Bush created no child left behind. Bush passed through a bank bail out the difference is Obama said it was a stimulus nothing more then semantics.Bush started 2 wars Obama started 2 wars.Continued Bushes timeline for withdrawal from Iraq.Both violated international laws one using torture the other state sponsored assassination using drone strikes.Obama wants to let illegals get citizenship so did Bush with his undocumented worker program allowing illegals to work here while applying for citizenship.

So please someone explain to me how one of these people can be bad and the other good? If you ask me id say there equally crappy presidents.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
If he'd wanted me to believe anything about him at all he would never have - crap, where does it start?

I voted for him. Hope and change. yea!

1. signed a bunch of screwed up bad executive orders his first week in office
2. went for the individual mandate that he said he was against when running. That's why I liked his plan better - no mandate. Ok, supreme court is gonna jerk that out of the water tomorrow, and I have to wonder if he knew that was what they'd do or if he was just stupid enough to believe it could float so he could make a deal with the insurance companies.
oh gosh, bunch of stuff ...bunch of stuff...bunch of stuff......Guantanomo bay, still open? what?...bunch of stuff, bunch of stuff....

NDAA
TSA in our pants
NSA wiretap tap tap tap taps for usa
WIKILEAKS What was it you said Mr. OBAMA? or whatever your name is....you wanted to protect whistleblowers? You blew that, didn't you?

Terror Tuesdays Yeah i believe in you. I believe you are a liar.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

LOL why do Americans get so up in arms about affordable health care something that every other first world country on this planet has. But you know anything to disgrace the first black president of the usa

Because the hard workers who are successful should not have to pay for Trippisha and her 7 illegitimate children as she collects welfare and food stamps. I also love the hoodie and work boot crowd, as if they have worked a DAY in thier life.

We dont believe in you Barry, no one really ever has.

Just saying >u

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by jjf3rd77

There's a Mayor in Boston that believes enough in Obama, he's having the Taxpayers of his city pay for Obamas security detail when he came for a visit.
www.bostonherald.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sad isn't it?

Sad? frig I almost puked in my mouth.

Yeah Barry, we believe in you.

Just saying >u

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

ok and all of that happened in 3 and a half years did it all those alphabets came to be under obamas leadership did it??

Here is where you change the subject by defending what Obama DOES because on this train of thought you show how bush did the same things... or are you actually trying to admit that obama is a problem and so was bush and so was clinton... THERE IS NO REAL LEFT RIGHT PUBLIC.... THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CRITICAL OF THE PRESIDENTS.

Yes Bush WAS a problem NOW Obama is the problem and Next it will be Obama OR Romney who will be the problem.

WHAT WE ARE DOING IS NOT WORKING FOR THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

We are played puppet shows and half the people clap and half the people cry. At least thats how its been for a while... now people are just watching the show and see how bad the plot sucks the actors suck and how no one cares.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonridr

you know what i mean bush was one of if not the most worst president to ever grace the white house and i bet you didnt make a peep and yet here you are trying to say that obama is putting himself before the country how about he wants you to believe in him to do his job to the best of his abilities dont see him saying screw america back me do you??

You know what cracks me up the right and the left dont see it.Obama and Bush were the same lets look at some things shall we. Healthcare Obama expanded coverage of healthcare so did Bush.Obama wanted more money to fund teachers so did Bush created no child left behind. Bush passed through a bank bail out the difference is Obama said it was a stimulus nothing more then semantics.Bush started 2 wars Obama started 2 wars.Continued Bushes timeline for withdrawal from Iraq.Both violated international laws one using torture the other state sponsored assassination using drone strikes.Obama wants to let illegals get citizenship so did Bush with his undocumented worker program allowing illegals to work here while applying for citizenship.

So please someone explain to me how one of these people can be bad and the other good? If you ask me id say there equally crappy presidents.

I think that this quote here is what the Establishment really fears.... It fears the american public seeing the truth like this. That is why they pay people to push agendas with propaganda... I mean really can you believe that their are some bloggers out there that get paid to come here or somewhere else to post stuff to keep us arguing. Pathetic. However if everyone thought just like that republican or democrat canidate would never have anything the people would just say no.

Excellent post s 4 u

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I had a lot more hope for Obama than I did McCain. Romney is sounding just as bad as McCain with his warmongering, police state, corporate overload desires. From what I can see of Obama, he is trying to put the brakes on a lot of problems without success as the system of government is more than one man.

Now my hope rests with Ron Paul and his mandate to reform the Federal Reserve and end the wars. Even if he gets in it will not be an easy job as Obama turning on many promises once he made office shows. I do hope America can sort itself out in time or else it will be a rough ride.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Obama: "I hope you still believe in me."?

Is he kidding?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

This thread is like watching someone get mauled by tigers.
Poor Guy.

He tries so hard, its like I almost want to give up and lay off him a little bit because he is quite sad these days.

_in honor of giving the guy a break. I will relinquish my avatar. _ It will come down sometime this week.

edit on 27-6-2012 by Common Good because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Has Obama gone crazy? What am I supposed to believe in? Over 42 million Americans on welfare. That is the highest it has been since Nixon was President. He has spent four years strengthening and adding to Bush's policies. He has lied about so many things. No way in hell will I vote for this man again.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Starchildren because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

why do Americans get so up in arms about affordable health care something that every other first world country on this planet has.

It's unconstitutional to force Americans to buy a product. Period.

But you know anything to disgrace the first black president of the usa

:shk: RACE CARD. Someone always has to play it.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Egotistical means you generally have confidence that people like you/believe in you. You wouldn't need to hope for it. I actually think this makes him look weak and desperate.

Obama started out with a huge ego and now he needs it stroked constantly. I think he actually bought into all the self-messianic language he used in the campaign. (all that - vote for me and we'll heal the earth and the oceans - bull) But reality has popped up and bit him in the butt.

Originally posted by kwakakev
Romney is sounding just as bad as McCain with his warmongering, police state, corporate overload desires. .
Replace the name 'Romney' with 'Obama', and add corruption, lies, and ineptitude, and then you'd have it right.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Your kidding right? More then 50% of the country voted for Obama. That's a fact. Black people voted for him because he's part black.That's a fact.
Independents voted for him because they had enough of the Republicans and Bushes for a while. That's a fact.

Now? Independents,some Democrats, and anyone else that has any common sense have had enough,even with MSM trying to hide this egotistical,left wing adgenda.

We've seen enough. And don't go calling me a Romney kinda guy. I'm not. But THIS guy? Even Jimmy Carter is saying the guy is no good. That's fact.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hadriana

Yeah, pretty much everything you posted. Like you, I voted for him because of the promises of transparency, the ending of wars, and healthcare. I'm a big believer that we need a complete restructuring of the health care industry and probably a single-payer system. The way it's handled in this country is an absolute travesty. So, Obama runs around the campaign trail promising these things and then as soon as he's in office does a complete 180 and MANDATES we buy insurance from a private, for-profit company upon which there's very little in the way of price controls or other regulations. He got insurance company lobbyists to help draft a bill which forces people to participate in their scam. Unbelievable. But, what's sad is that the right has no candidate. Romney is basically Obama policy-wise, so nothing will change. We are truly screwed.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
you can't blame obama.

reality slapped him in the face when he first sat down in the oval office with george bush and took over the guard.

before that he was essentially an outsider like many in america, thinking he can change the world.

but what if you were president, you sat down and bush gives you the presidential book of secrets.

i bet after digesting that book, what the american people think is the least of your concerns.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
you can't blame obama.

reality slapped him in the face when he first sat down in the oval office with george bush and took over the guard.

before that he was essentially an outsider like many in america, thinking he can change the world.

but what if you were president, you sat down and bush gives you the presidential book of secrets.

i bet after digesting that book, what the american people think is the least of your concerns.

If he was an inexperienced *outsider* as you said. He should have never run for President. He should have never spouted off a bunch of outright lies to get that job. You are making excuses for him...he really likes that ya know....

He's counting on enough people like you to keep making excuses for him to keep a job he's in no way qualified to hold.

Des

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

because i cant see why you would rip into him and not bush it comes down to one of 2 things either its cause he's black or its because he's a democrat

Or because Bush is not in office right and in now way has any bearing on this election year. And it really confuses me as to why this would even be your argument. Why would he even be part of the conversation? I am confused.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join