It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP causing people to hear things inside their heads?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

It keeps clipping off the end of your post for some reason - we went over the 'deepthought' crap long ago. He's the guy that thinks you can focus ELF and pack a ton of data into it, right?

It didn't seem worth flogging again, frankly.
edit on 1-7-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
It keeps clipping off the end of your post for some reason -

I'm guessing you mean that the type is getting clipped? If so, character limit is the cause. I composed in Word and then copy/pasted to bypass the pesky thing...

With reference to GR...they label themselves as alternative news much like the website we are discussing upon does...I won't really argue the generality further preferring to focus more on exactly what it is you find objectionable...

we went over the 'deepthought' crap long ago.

Not in this thread...

Regarding Tilly...It's remarkable for sure but I do not see the validity in comparing his situation with the situation of someone from today from a psychological viewpoint. It's interesting that it happened but it just has nothing to do with the circumstances of someone living today...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The Airloom, recreated from Tilly's description...just for fun...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock
I'm guessing you mean that the type is getting clipped? If so, character limit is the cause. I composed in Word and then copy/pasted to bypass the pesky thing...

Yeah, when I try to quote it to reply, it just vanishes. I wasn't trying to evade you, I just couldn't get the editor to deal with it.

...preferring to focus more on exactly what it is you find objectionable...

It's extensive. You really don't see anything wrong? There's just a wad of it, from her "facts" being wrong to her reasoning, which seems a lot like "there are scary physics I don't understand, therefore, they can be used as mind control which I can't prove or disprove therefore it's probably true". You can see that she's a protege of Nick Begich by her phrasing, looking on the web, I see them associated in real life as well. That doesn't help either.

Not in this thread...

Maybe we need a reference system, like that old metajoke about having numbered punchlines and situations.

#240: focal sizes of EM based on frequency - you can't focus closer than one wavelength
#248: limits on modulation rate vs carrier frequency - there's a reason you can't transmit all the info you'd like on ELF

Regarding Tilly...It's remarkable for sure but I do not see the validity in comparing his situation with the situation of someone from today from a psychological viewpoint. It's interesting that it happened but it just has nothing to do with the circumstances of someone living today...

Sure it does. I'll spell it out. Schizophrenic ideation of this sort tends to produce these types of delusions, which are remarkably consistent between schizophrenics. However, in Matthews' case, it occurred in an era when it can't possibly be attributed to "truth". Unless you really believe he was being mind-controlled or telepathed or whatnot by bar-magnet wielding dwarves.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Yet another funny synchronicity…Tilly was committed to Bethlem Royal Hospital…otherwise referred to as “Bedlam”…

Weird, innit? In this case, I picked the nickname up in the military, it was a lot better than the previous one.

And here I was, imagining that you were just so damned meta-clever, being Tom O'Bedlam/Edgar son of Gloucester, completely raving nuts and truly sane, speaking more truth in jibberish than most ever would know.

edit on 1-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Yet another funny synchronicity…Tilly was committed to Bethlem Royal Hospital…otherwise referred to as “Bedlam”…

Weird, innit? In this case, I picked the nickname up in the military, it was a lot better than the previous one.

And here I was, imagining that you were just so damned meta-clever, being Tom O'Bedlam/Edgar son of Gloucester, completely raving nuts and truly sane, speaking more truth in jibberish than most ever would know.

Well, that was my first ATS moniker, if you look back it's Tom Bedlam originally. Somewhere along the line I lost my password and restarted anew.

The wife calls me Tom O'Bedlam, because it's actually Tom O' something anyway, and my former service buddies still call me Bedlam. Plus she says I'm nuts and obscure so it all fits anyway.

edit to add: At the time I had picked up a secondary specialty of blowing stuff to smithereens, which I actually liked better most times than running radios. Through a long and not ATS safe story, I got stuck with Bedlam after promptly disassembling some infrastructure for someone.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The way the LRAD sound weapon works is by sending out 2 signals out of phase, which come together at Point A out in space to create sound on that spot.

Bill Clinton put sanctions on China for selling arms to Iran. Those sanctions prevent America from selling weapons to China. Obama got the US State Department to declare LRAD is "not a weapon", and Obama exported that technology to China.

I'm sure China's been tinkering with that technology and could very well put a satellite into orbit to emit 2 signals out of phase, that come together at Point A over America and put sounds in Americans heads.

Just wait til they hand that technology over to Iran so it can be used on the Israeli's as well. They won't know where it's coming from. The "Fast and Furious" is a Psyops to hide the fact Obama sold military weapons to China. LRAD.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

I'm sure China's been tinkering with that technology and could very well put a satellite into orbit to emit 2 signals out of phase, that come together at Point A over America and put sounds in Americans heads.

Call 'em Houdini-san then, because sound doesn't propagate very well in a vacuum.

Not to mention the truly heinous Doppler shifts you'd get if you could do it from LEO.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

It's extensive. You really don't see anything wrong? There's just a wad of it, from her "facts" being wrong to her reasoning, which seems a lot like "there are scary physics I don't understand, therefore, they can be used as mind control which I can't prove or disprove therefore it's probably true". You can see that she's a protege of Nick Begich by her phrasing, looking on the web, I see them associated in real life as well. That doesn't help either.

I don't know who Begich is and won't research him now as he is not relevant to the discussion. Since there seems to be such focus on generalities, I figured that we would go through the page paragraph by paragraph to identify specifically which fact aren't right...

For those of us who were trained in a psychoanalytical approach to the patient which was characterised as patient centred, and which acknowledged that the effort to understand the world of the other person entailed an awareness that the treatment was essentially one of mutuality and trust, the American Psychiatry Association’s Diagnostic Criteria for Schizotypal personality was always a cause for alarm. The Third Edition (1987) of Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) required that there be at least four of the characteristics set out for a diagnosis of schizophrenia, and an approved selection of four could be: magical thinking, telepathy or sixth sense; limited social contact; odd speech; and over-sensitivity to criticism. By 1994, the required number of qualifying characteristics were reduced to two or more, including, say, hallucinations and ‘negative ‘ symptoms such as affective flattening, or disorganised or incoherent speech – or only one if the delusions were bizarre or the hallucination consisted of a voice keeping up a running commentary on the person’s behaviour or thoughts. The next edition of the DSM is not due until the year 2010.

Source

Which facts are wrong with this one?

Maybe we need a reference system, like that old metajoke about having numbered punchlines and situations.

#240: focal sizes of EM based on frequency - you can't focus closer than one wavelength
#248: limits on modulation rate vs carrier frequency - there's a reason you can't transmit all the info you'd like on ELF

We could do a walk through on that one as well. He has several different ideas so lumping the series into two points that don't really have anything to do with what he is saying is not really discrediting anything. I'm here to learn...not win a debate.

Sure it does. I'll spell it out. Schizophrenic ideation of this sort tends to produce these types of delusions, which are remarkably consistent between schizophrenics. However, in Matthews' case, it occurred in an era when it can't possibly be attributed to "truth".

Still can't diagnose someone today from what someone else said/did two hundred years ago. You can associate negatively for the purpose of influencing opinions. Two different things...I suspect you may be more interested in the latter...Just sayin...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I don't know who Begich is and won't research him now as he is not relevant to the discussion. Since there seems to be such focus on generalities, I figured that we would go through the page paragraph by paragraph to identify specifically which fact aren't right...

You ought to, especially since your reference here is basically quoting his webpage. The relevance is - Begich bought a 'doctorate' in homeopathy from an online diploma mill, although he did get a nice deal, only $400.

He has a bug up his rectum about HAARP. It's his cash cow. He co-wrote a spew on it which was appallingly bad called "Angels Don't Play this HAARP". She's quoting from it and his webpage for her 'facts'.

That's where the problems come in. Begich wasn't right to begin with, and she's starting with that as her source material.

We could do a walk through on that one as well. He has several different ideas so lumping the series into two points that don't really have anything to do with what he is saying is not really discrediting anything. I'm here to learn...not win a debate.

His theory sort of hinges on that. Knock those out, no theory. But whatever. You can't focus ELF, it can't convey a lot of info. Thus 'telepathic mind control' or the like can't really be done that way. The rest is thus moot.

Still can't diagnose someone today from what someone else said/did two hundred years ago. You can associate negatively for the purpose of influencing opinions. Two different things...I suspect you may be more interested in the latter...Just sayin...

The guy's the first documented schiz. And his delusions cannot possibly be the result of actual technological harassment. Yet they are remarkably similar to the same delusion set today. You can't just dismiss it with a wave of the hand. Well, you can, but it's sort of disingenuous.

Anyway, if you really want the blow by blow, we can do it, but I think you could have found a lot of this had you looked with a neutral POV. Wanting to believe it makes you much less critical of things, as Paul Simon once said "A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest." It's going to be spotty, though, I have to weave this through actual work. It's coming in bursts, so there ought to be some dead time.

A doubly cruel sentence is being imposed on people who are the victims of the most appalling abuse by scientific-military experiments, and a totally uncomprehending society is indifferent to their evidence. For the development of a new class of weaponry now has the capability of entering the brain and mind and body of another person by technological means.

I'll assume this is a sort of topical summary. She's pre-assuming that there IS abuse by "scientific military experiments", and that "a new class of weaponry" actually exists to do this. However, she won't prove it, doesn't even seem to directly address it. She states this, then relates a lot of inaccurate "bees smell fear" non-sequiturage from Begich's website/book, but fails to substantiate the accusation. As such, it's an accusation, a pile of hand-waving with examples of scary sounding stuff, and a summary of her beliefs.

Not exactly high quality material.

We have failed to comprehend that the result of the technology that originated in the years of the arms race between the Soviet Union and the West, has resulted in using satellite technology not only for surveillance and communication systems but also to lock on to human beings, manipulating brain frequencies by directing laser beams, neural-particle beams, electro-magnetic radiation, sonar waves, radiofrequency radiation (RFR), soliton waves, torsion fields and by use of these or other energy fields which form the areas of study for astro-physics.

She again states that this is true. However, her 'list' of means is a bit spotty. This is where she's starting to pull from Begich.

1) "lock on to human beings" she states this more than once - there exists a technology to "lock on to people". What does that even mean? These things in and of themselves do not "lock on" to you. Some sort of tracking system would be required. I can't broadcast a radio frequency that somehow picks you out and "locks on" to you. That's sort of central to the stalking/harassment theme though, so she's sort of obligated to state it even though she doesn't substantiate it past the accusation.

2) "manipulating brain frequencies through laser beams" - please. Seriously? Ok - she's stating these are all aspects of satellite based systems. I'm not exactly sure how she's positing that a laser can "manipulate brain frequencies". You happen to be peskily opaque, with a skull in there between you and the laser. There's also a problem with beam spot size, atmospheric conditions, satellite motion etc. Not convincing.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
2 cont) So, first one has to show how a laser can 'manipulate brain frequencies' short of cutting holes in someone's head and applying one directly to the brain tissue, that it can do so from orbit, that the satellite(s) in question are either geosynchronous and thus have a huge distance to traverse causing problems with acquisition, targeting, and beam spread that are likely insurmountable, or are LEO and there are enough satellites to constantly hand the task off to each other. Also, one has to face the issues involved with targeting the number of schizophrenics that believe that satellite lasers are manipulating them - not a small problem. The total power level would be another, the fact that it couldn't work during bad weather or when the target was indoors etc etc. Not to mention it would be detectable. Fail.

3) 'neural particle beams' - I'll assume she had a typo and means "neutral particle beams". Again, are you kidding me? She's saying that they're 'manipulating brain frequencies' with satellite fired neutral particle beams? A neutral particle beam is a beam of hydrogen or helium atoms that have been run through a particle accelerator. They don't exactly work for changing brain frequencies other than to "zero", I suppose. An NPB weapon is for destroying high altitude or spaceborne targets, because it is scattered by atmosphere. This one's a particularly bizarre claim.

4) 'electromagnetic radiation', 'radiofrequency radiation' - she draws a distinction between these likely because she doesn't understand what they are, but at any rate they're the same thing. Same issues as the laser, which is also electromagnetic radiation. However, with radio frequency EM you're going to have a resolution issue from orbit. See also "Rayleigh criteria". You just can't focus it that well, there's also the old square-of-the-distance power issue. If you had some sort of magical EM that did make people hear things, then you've got an issue with everyone around hearing it too, which is why she invokes "locking on" prior to this. Frey effect sound is not that good, and takes a relatively high power density which is also easily detected, same issue as with the laser.

5) sonar waves. Sonar. From orbit. From a satellite. Sonar. You don't see an issue here? Really? Note that she doesn't even say 'sound', she says "sonar waves". As if that's different from sound. From space. Sonar. And she's serious. This doesn't bother her. "Sonar waves". From space.

If someone claiming technical expertise tells you that sonar waves from a satellite can 'manipulate brain frequencies', you ought to be hearing warning bells.

6) 'soliton waves' - Well, first off you have to understand that there isn't a thing called a soliton per se. A soliton wave is a wave of something a non-linear medium such that a single wave doesn't dissipate for quite some time, but holds its shape. You can't just say 'soliton wave' without sort of saying 'what sort'. You can see soliton water waves behind boats in the wake, for example, and you get soliton waves in optical fibers if you do it right. Sometimes you can do one in non-uniform plasma. I'm assuming that most "harassment targets" aren't in an optical fiber or plasma channel, and water doesn't work too well as a satellite based weapon. I think it's possible she's just surfing the net to look for scary sounding terms given this one, neutral particle beams and sonar waves.

7) 'torsion fields' - this one's related to admittedly fraudulent research by Shipov. One might as well ring in orgone and the adeledicnander force

8) 'these or other fields' - in other words, if I forgot anything, those can be transmitted by satellite too for use in mind control

It looks like a shopping list she just pulled out of her butt. Most of them make no sense. But it's what she claims to be true.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Since the operations are characterised by secrecy, it seems inevitable that the methods that we do know about, that is, the exploitation of the ionosphere, our natural shield, are already outdated as we begin to grasp the implications of their use.

Next - she's stating that she's heard of all these scary things and they can "lock on to you" and "manipulate brain frequencies", although that seems a bit of a stretch at best and ridiculous at worst depending on which one of the list you look at. However, they're secret so she's not sure which. If she's not sure, how is she sure it's occurring at all? That's the problem throughout the 'article'. "This bad stuff is used to do mean things, I'm not sure what or how, and it's secret, so I don't know what but it must be happening. "

Ok, this is the part where she starts to go full Begich.

The methods we DO know about, exploitation of the ionosphere, are already outdated even as we begin to grasp the implications of their use.

It's a bit foggy. I'm assuming she's accusing these methods as also being a means of mind control, she's certainly invoked anything else she could find on the net.

The patents deriving from Bernard J. Eastlund’s work provide the ability to put unprecedented amounts of power in the Earth’s atmosphere at strategic locations and to maintain the power injection level, particularly if random pulsing is employed, in a manner far more precise and better controlled than accomplished by the prior art, the detonation of nuclear devices at various yields and various altitudes. (ref High Frequency Active Auroral Research Project, HAARP).

Ok, now we're into ADPTH territory. First off, Eastlund isn't HAARP. Eastlund's patents mostly revolve around transporting power from areas with ample gas reserves but no means of easy transport of the gas by burning the gas there in generators, creating high power microwave beams, bouncing them off the ionosphere and delivering the power remotely to rectenna fields.

HAARP is an ionospheric heater with a beam steered array. The power levels are no where near those in Eastlund's patents. Nonetheless, it's another 'bees smell fear' statement - in what way does heating the ionosphere cause mind control?

Some patents, now owned by Raytheon, describe how to make “nuclear sized explosions without radiation” and describe power beam systems, electromagnetic pulses and over-the-horizon detection systems.

Begich's book has this laundry list of APTI patents that he obtained by putting APTI into the patent search engine. All the ones with scary titles got put in the book, apparently unread. The Eastlund patent set was the power beam system one. "Nuclear sized explosions without radiation", incessantly referred to by Begich in conjunction with HAARP, refers to filling a large tank with liquid oxygen and liquid propane. It's not nothing to do with Eastlund, HAARP, or mind control. Nor do these other things.

A more disturbing use is the system developed for manipulating and disturbing the human mental process using pulsed radio frequency radiation (RFR), and their use as a device for causing negative effects on human health and thinking. The victim, the innocent civilian target is locked on to, and unable to evade the menace by moving around. The beam is administered from space.

Here we go with the "locking onto" thing. This is a necessary part of any "harassment" complaint - otherwise how is the 'victim' being irradiated? Of course the answer is - they aren't. But if you're supposing that thousands of people are having this done to them, you have to have the "locking onto" part, otherwise they could evade it. Yet, how is that to be done? Radio waves don't just "lock onto" things any more than a flashlight "locks onto" something you're shining it on. Somehow, you'd have to arrange for your satellite to somehow know where the victim is inside a building and target the radio beam onto them, while never missing and hitting any bystanders. And do this simultaneously for tens of thousands of people. One would suppose this would have to happen from a LEO satellite, so that you'd have to have an entire constellation of torture sats constantly handing off victim beams like a cell phone setup. And somehow, this can go on without any objective evidence, such as the sort you might get in a few seconds with a properly operated spectrum analyzer.

She's also missing any sort of objective proof that pulsed radio frequencies can do this at all. Frey effect operates best in the 400MHz range, but the power density is such that it would be unmistakable.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
One might ask, also, how she knows they are "administered from space" when she admits that she doesn't know how it's done at all.

The Haarp facility as military technology could be used to broadcast global mind-control, as a system for manipulating and disturbing the human mental process using pulsed radio frequency (RFR). The super-powerful radio waves are beamed to the ionosphere, heating those areas, thereby lifting them. The electromagnetic waves bounce back to the earth and penetrate human tissue.

This one's lifted whole cloth from ADPTH. "The waves bounce back to the earth, penetrating all tissue, living or dead!"

HAARP is an HF transmitter, about 2.8MHz to about 10MHz. At the ends of the range, the efficiency isn't what you might want. If you can find some way that a 2.8MHz to 10MHz signal can "broadcast global mind control", let me know. On top of that, it's designed to transmit within a 15 degree deflection of vertical, so you've got a 30 degree total sweep. The power on target in the atmosphere from HAARP is in the low mW/M^2. It can heat electrons in the ionosphere, but it's not much on heating the ionosphere enough to cause mass lifting. I'm also at sea on how lifting areas of the ionosphere causes mind control, but she does like humming in "bees smell fear" factoids.

The development over the last decades since the Cold War arms race has included as a major strategic category, psycho-electronic weaponry, the ultimate aim of which is to enter the brain and mind. Unannounced, undebated and largely unacknowledged by scientists or by the governments who employ them – technology to enter and control minds from a distance has been unleashed upon us.

Who says? Proof? Even a rational, provable mechanism? Nope. It's "undebated, unacknowledged, unannounced". In that case, how does SHE know this? "It's scary sounding, so it must be true!"

The only witnesses who are speaking about this terrible technology with its appalling implications for the future, are the victims themselves

Well, of course they are. They're schizophrenic. They're also the ones that are seeing ninjas in the trees and hearing Satan in the sink drains.

For one of the salient characteristics of mind-control is the running commentary, which replicates so exactly, and surely not without design, the symptoms of schizophrenia.

That's because it IS schizophrenia. Let's see - she admits that schizophrenics hear running commentary on their thoughts. But such people are not really schizophrenic, someone in a government installation is somehow using a laundry list of dreck (including neutral particle beams and lasers!) from orbit, is hearing their thoughts, and dictating a running commentary back to them via satellite! It has to be more than some sort of magically locked-on radio beam from a satellite, you've got to make a running commentary, so using this same satellite, now I have to read your mind and reply in real time. And I don't know how you'd do it without having tens of thousands of staffers sitting around with mind-reading headsets on, listening to you.

Note to self - if so, you ought to be able to detect the ground-space-ground-space-ground latency time. If you're getting the running commentary in real time, it's not a satellite.

Part of the effort is to remind the victim that they are constantly under control or surveillance. Programmes vary, but common forms of reminders are electronic prods and nudges, body noises, twinges and cramps to all parts of the body, increasing heart beats, applying pressures to internal organs – all with a personally codified system of comments on thoughts and events, designed to create stress, panic and desperation.

"Matthews, who signed himself “James, Absolute, Sole, Supreme, Sacred, Omni-Imperious, Arch-Grand, Arch-Sovereign … Arch-Emperor,” thought French agents had placed a magnet in his brain and were manipulating his mind, and those of other important figures, with waves of animal magnetism emitted from an Influencing Machine, which he termed an “air-loom.” From their hideout in London Wall, he claimed the “gang of seven” controlled him from a distance, using their sinister machine to carry out a horrible litany of tortures: “foot-curving, lethargy-making, spark-exploding, knee-nailing, burning out, eye-screwing, sight-stopping, roof-stringing, vital-tearing, fibre-ripping, etc.” In his sleep he was plagued by “dream-workings,” as the gang acted out gruesome performances with “puppets” which were projected straight onto the retina of his mind. "

"The Influencing Machine" by Christopher Turner

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

One cannot say that there is no British Intelligence on the matter, as it is quite unfeasible that the existence of the technology is not classified information. Indeed it is a widely held belief that the women protesting against the presence of cruise missiles at Greenham Common were victims of electro-magnetic radiation at gigahertz frequency by directed energy weapons, and that their symptoms, including cancer, were consistent with such radiation effects as reported by Dr Robert Becker who has been a constantly warning voice against the perils of electro-magnetic radiation.

Continuing with the theme of "no one knows what's going on so I'm going to assume it's bad with no proof", she again states that she knows there is intelligence on the matter, as it's unfeasible to her to assume there's not. Ok. Right. Proof positive there.

It's also her belief that women during some protest were victims of electromagnetic radiation "at gigahertz frequency". How she knows this is unstated. Why gigahertz frequency? I assume she means "in that general ballpark" rather than her actually thinking that's a specific frequency. Did they observe it on a spectrum analyzer? Some sort of receiving device able to categorize it for frequency and intensity or again, is it "her belief"? Well, I believe they weren't. There.

Dr Becker has written about nuclear magnetic resonance as a familiar tool in medecine known as magnetic resonance imaging or MRI. Calcium efflux is the result of cyclotronic resonance which latter can be explained thus: If a charged particle or ion is exposed to a steady magnetic field in space, it will begin to go into a circular or orbital, motion at right angles to the applied magnetic field.The speed with which it orbits will be determined by the ratio between the charge and the mass of the particle and by the strength of the magnetic field. (Becker, 1990,p.235) The implications of this for wide scale aggression by using a combination of radar based energy and the use of nuclear resonating are beyond the scope of the writer, but appear to be worth the very serious consideration of physicists in assessing how they might be used against human beings.

Yep, you're right, it's beyond your scope. Magnetic resonance imaging and cyclotron resonance aren't the same thing at all. More, there are many mechanisms for calcium efflux. She doesn't understand it as she admits, (and demonstrates) but she's sure the implications are there for "nuclear resonating". Somehow, somewhere, some eeeeevil engineer will use this sort of thing for chicanery. Possibly get up to some cahoots involving mind control. Cahooting! Egads!

Again, "this is scary sounding therefore since I don't understand it - mind control" It sort of reminds me of the Aliens guy with the weird hair on the history channel.

Amongst medical circles, however, it has so far not been possible for the writer to find a neuroscientist, neurologist or a psychiatrist, nor for that matter, a general medical practitioner, who acknowledges even the potential for technological manipulation of the nervous system as a problem requiring their professional interest.

And this can't be because it's a subject that's devoid of serious content, it's because they're ALL IN ON THE CONSPIRACY.

The next big thing looks like being something which we might refer to as a neurocomputer but it need not resemble a laptop – it may be reducible to whatever size is convenient for use, such as a small mobile phone. Arising from a break-through and exploitation of PSI-phenomena, it may be modelled on the nervous-psychic activity of the brain – that is, as an unbalanced, unstable system of neurotransmitters and interacting neurones, the work having been derived from the creation of a copy of a living brain – accessed by chance, and ESP and worked on by design.

Ok. Your "next big thing" is a cell phone that's a copy of someone's brain, copied by ESP. I'm not sure what to say about that one.

Dude, I don't see the need to keep going for the whole thing. You seem pretty rational, reading the rest of it, it's more of the same - no one's talking about this stuff, I can't find any evidence beyond things I'm reading I don't understand, and therefore I believe it's all bad and evil and someone's doing this to people.

I really can't see how a refereed journal (even an "e-journal" such as this) would publish it.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Awesome, Bedlam...very well done and I thank you for going through the effort. This is just a quick note to let you know that I am on a separate project at least through today but I certainly intend on giving your posts a response. It'll be a mixture of agreement/acknowledgment and counterpoint...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Awesome, Bedlam...very well done and I thank you for going through the effort. This is just a quick note to let you know that I am on a separate project at least through today but I certainly intend on giving your posts a response. It'll be a mixture of agreement/acknowledgment and counterpoint...

Should be around tomorrow night, then TPTB let me see my family for two days, so I may be offline for a day or two, I'll see your posts eventually and reply.

The MIC can be very demanding.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
So Bedlam, what do people who actually know physics come up with when they get delusionary mental illness?

Focused superparticles interacting with the dark matter halo?

or do they start quoting Shakespeare?
edit on 4-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
So Bedlam, what do people who actually know physics come up with when they get delusionary mental illness?

Focused superparticles interacting with the dark matter halo?

or do they start quoting Shakespeare?
edit on 4-7-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

Odd you should ask this.

I had a physics prof lose it IN CLASS in physics 4, the one just before the first modern physics class.

We were doing beginner thermodynamics, and the issue of reversibility came up. He gave the old example of throwing an ice cube into a lake at the triple point. I countered with the idea that the shape of the cube would be lost, therefore even if the ice retained its mass, information had been lost.

A few minutes later he started going downhill, then after about half an hour of increasingly erratic behavior, he suddenly smiled, said "Thank you!" and left the room. We sat there a while, then a few of us went looking for him, and he was skipping around the drill field naked playing a harmonica. So in one case, a physics prof turned into some sort of humanities guy.

I've run into a physics prof online from MIT, IIRC, who became a CT memeist and went down the "My mind is being controlled by beams" path, she is a darling of the mind control set.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by autoprotolysis

How do we stop this??

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com... 125.1590.14j4.19.0...0.0.NUwBwirAqIo

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-7-2012 by Apollo7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by autoprotolysis

I just read the first page of this thread but thought I would re-post a post I made recently on a different thread.
It was one of those posts that I could have done without yet here I am repeating it.
I know nothing about HARP and all that stuff...really couldn't care less to be honest...and yet I think what I experience is similar...

I love going to sleep at night.

Sometimes I hear what sounds like morse code...data stream.
It reminds me of when I was a child messing around with radios.
Where I would come across a similar sounding signal.
Not exactly the same though.
And there is a quality to this sound that is haunting.
It is far off and distant...yet somehow inside me.
I hear every nuance of it and it is the most pleasant thing.

There is something else I hear and this only began a few months ago.
It too is far off and distant yet somehow inside me...
It sounds like music being played backwards.
It is haunting and calls to me...or rather...it fills me with longing.
If that makes sense.

It may seem a little strange to others...I can't say.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join