It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP causing people to hear things inside their heads?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Has anyone heard any weird noises inside their heads that they cannot explain? I know that no body likes to admit they are hearing things, but I have heard some weird noises lately that I cannot explain. The sounds were like a repeating bass line from a bass guitar that was way out of tune. I could hear it after I plugged my ears. Please watch this video and see what I mean. I understand that the weird sounds comming from the atmosphere could be HAARP, but they are external and actaully sounds. I am currious if any of you have heard sounds internally. Not through your ears. If so please give detailed explanation. Maybe we can find some common ground. Thanks guys and gals.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here is an interesting wikipedia article on it:

en.wikipedia.org...

TBH, I don't really find any of the explanations in the article all that convincing.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by autoprotolysis

Schizophrenia Is The New Ad Gimmick

But! Then I noticed that, above a billboard for some A&E show called Paranormal State were some speakers that looked like hypersonic sound beams, a device which uses your skull as a speaker—that is, it transmits soundwaves that resonate against whatever surface they hit

Good OP
and the tip of the iceberg when it comes to acoustic manipulation. I think the lines of power currently go first to corporations and then to the military so we would see all the things under development for DOD in advertising and market manipulation first.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GnostiChristiaN

Interesting, the pitches i heard were actully notes, but they werent related like a song or scale. Just repeating pitches, the same every time, but not motor like as THE HUM article presents. Thank you!!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Yes the corp are powerfull with money, but the devil himself doesn't need money. This could be acoustic, but sound can be imitated or implanted via EM wave also at the speed of light, to tickle your brain. There is only one thing on top of the pyramid, not the corps, the military, or any human. His name is little horn, most unclean, satan. Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Yes...it would be just like the Prince of the Air to want to put the 'voice of God' directly into your head via himself.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

On my way home from work Sunday, I could hear a constant pitch in my head , at first I thought I was actually hearing some loud pitch beeping, but every time I turned my head the sound would disappear.

I told a family member in the street as we had agreed to meet up after work, and he said he could hear nothing. The sound was like a beeping noise that an alarm clock would make.

It dissipated as soon as I got home which was bizarre.

What the guy was talking about above is called "Voice to Skull" transmissions, it's a form of electronic harassment

edit on 26-6-2012 by SynchroM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Have a look at this US patent issued in 2003 to the Secretary of the Air Force..."Apparatus for audibly communicating speech using the radio frequency hearing effect"

LINK: www.google.com...

There are many other similar devices already patented and an ongoing DARPA project that developed technology which could account for your experiences. I'll hunt down the info later when I've got some time.
edit on 26-6-2012 by BULLPIN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
HAARP is now causing hearing problems, and/or psychological problems? ...and earthquakes. ...and hurricanes. ...and God only knows what else.

Those evil scientists really got it right, didn't they?

When did a you tube video even remotely become evidence?

Sorry, just a tad skeptical.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
HAARP is now causing hearing problems, and/or psychological problems? ...and earthquakes. ...and hurricanes. ...and God only knows what else.

Those evil scientists really got it right, didn't they?

When did a you tube video even remotely become evidence?

Sorry, just a tad skeptical.

I don't think it is HAARP causing this, but I do believe that Electronic Harassment is a viable suspect.

Although I do have to say, when you have debunked every other option ie: external noise, ear infections, Mental Health, Occam's Razor does come in handy as a solution

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
maybe they can do it through your computer,,,,,, After reading a thread on ats about the government spy center not revealing how many americans they spy on,,,, i sent them an angry email,,,,, very disrespectful and all out... i was not scared because im a simple person and have nothing to hide and have done no harm.....

that same day or night,, i did feel weird vibrations and sounds in my head,, like nothing ive experienced before,,,, I do not have schizophrenia that i know of and this could be my imagination,,,,, as this was occuring i was in my room near my computer,,, and had completely forgot about the email i sent until after i was thinking what could be the source of those strange sounds and feelings... it was an odd sensation ive never experienced,, and my logic decided for me that it may be caused by something external, for i do not think my brain and body could mimic those sensations on its own,,

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I was just curious if any others had the symtom. That vid is no proof. Just and idea that it can be done. Looks like the other posters know a lot more about the electronic harrasmnet than I do. I would just like people to post what they hear exactly and maybe we can see differences and similarities. (and any other ideas and comments) Thanks for the post.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SynchroM

On my way home from work Sunday, I could hear a constant pitch in my head , at first I thought I was actually hearing some loud pitch beeping, but every time I turned my head the sound would disappear.

I told a family member in the street as we had agreed to meet up after work, and he said he could hear nothing. The sound was like a beeping noise that an alarm clock would make.

What the guy was talking about above is called "Voice to Skull" transmissions, it's a form of electronic harassment

Strain and/or stress on the muscles in the neck or those surrounding the ear can cause this sort of thing to happen. Another frequent cause of this is a condition that I suffer from called tinnitus, which itself has a whole range of causes. Mine comes and goes, but I've had it for so long that it just seems like background noise for me now.

If you'd like to know more about this, check out the wikipedia page on it (en.wikipedia.org...) or take a peek at any number of sites out there that go even more in-depth.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by SynchroM

Strain and/or stress on the muscles in the neck or those surrounding the ear can cause this sort of thing to happen. Another frequent cause of this is a condition that I suffer from called tinnitus, which itself has a whole range of causes. Mine comes and goes, but I've had it for so long that it just seems like background noise for me now.

If you'd like to know more about this, check out the wikipedia page on it (en.wikipedia.org...) or take a peek at any number of sites out there that go even more in-depth.

Wow, thanks! I have had tinnitus , "ringing in my ears" a lot lately, but I also knew it wasn't the same noise I had heard.

The Tinnitus does come and go , if I turn on the radio or make some form of noise the tinnitus goes away.

It's been happening since I started my job, which is recently . I am standing and working for 6 hours a day, and I do a lot of heavy lifting too .

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I've only read part of this big huge site about Project Blue Beam but it reminds me of this

Artificial Thought & Communication The advancement of techniques propel us toward the third step in the Blue Beam Project that goes along with the telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication where ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul. Such rays from satellites are fed from the memories of computers that have stored massive data about every human on earth, and their languages. The rays will then interlace with their natural thinking to form what we call diffuse artificial thought. That kind of technology goes into the 1970s, 1980s, and 1990s research where the human brain has been compared to a computer. Information is fed in, processed, integrated and then a response is formulated and acted upon. Mind controllers manipulate information the same way a computer for grammar manipulates information. In January 1991, the University of Arizona hosted a conference entitled, 'The NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Current and Emergent Phenomena and Biomolecular Systems.' What does that mean exactly? It means this: We refer to one paper that was delivered at the conference which stands out for its different attitude towards the development under discussion at that time. It was, in effect, a protest and chilling warning to the attending scientists about the potential abuse of their research findings. Their findings, of course, stated that the United States has already developed communications equipment which can make the blind see, the deaf hear and the lame walk. It can relieve the terminally ill from pain without the use of drugs or surgery. I'm not talking about science fiction. A man might retain the use of all his faculties right up to the moment of his death. This communications equipment depends upon a completely new way of looking at the human brain and neuromuscular systems and radiation pulses at ultra-low frequencies. Some of this equipment is now operational within the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). It will never be used to make the blind see, the deaf hear and the lame walk because it is central to the domestic political agenda and foreign policy of George Bush and his puppet-masters of the new world order.
Project Blue Beam by Serge Monsat

So maybe what you are hearing is low frequency hertz that the brain reacts to.

Binaural beats or binaural tones are auditory processing artifacts, or apparent sounds, the perception of which arises in the brain for specific physical stimuli. This effect was discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims that binaural beats could help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states. The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each tone: for example, if 300 Hz was played in one ear and 310 in the other, then the binaural beat would have a frequency of 10 Hz.[1][2] The brain produces a phenomenon resulting in low-frequency pulsations in the amplitude and sound localization of a perceived sound when two tones at slightly different frequencies are presented separately, one to each of a subject's ears, using stereo headphones. A beating tone will be perceived, as if the two tones mixed naturally, out of the brain. The frequencies of the tones must be below 1,000 hertz for the beating to be noticeable.[3] The difference between the two frequencies must be small (less than or equal to 30 Hz) for the effect to occur; otherwise, the two tones will be heard separately and no beat will be perceived. An on-line sound example of a sound with binaural beats can be found here. Binaural beats are of interest to neurophysiologists investigating the sense of hearing.[4][5][6][7] Binaural beats reportedly influence the brain in more subtle ways through the entrainment of brainwaves[3][8][9] and have been claimed to reduce anxiety[10] and provide other health benefits such as control over pain.[11]

Binaural beats

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

thats funny because the sounds i heard only happened after i did a bunch of youtubeing about haarp. I had difficulty posting this thread also. It said "No server able to process request" even when the thread did post. It went directly to the "no server available to precess request. Has this happend to you ever? Yea thats pretty interesting.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

never happened to me about the no server available,,, ive only ever made one thread.........

I choose one of the main reasons for my conclusion to the source of the noise to be some government person messing with me,,, just because if they are able...,, and they did,,,,, thats what they did,,,,, if thats not the truth and the case,,, then it could have been anything else,,,,,,,, i only thought it odd that i sent an email pretty much calling out whoever read it how much they suck,.,,. so either they are able to transmit sounds or vibrations through my computer,, and they did that,,,, or they can and they didnt,,, or they cant,,,, and didnt.....,

it was just an event that happened and i took mental note of the strangeness and thats about it....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Unsubstantiated claims, at this point there's nothing haarp can't do, there are no limits, only the limits of your imagination, haarp can make meatballs rain from a magical manifestation of technology, the movie cloudy with a chance of meatballs was based on haarp, etc etc etc, yada yada yada

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

why are you even reading a thread that is listed as haarp, oh hoax hunter, this your first time hunting the haarp hoax. Very professional. Remind me not to hire you to find a new hoax. You seem to get stuck hunting the same hoax like a stalker. nice tie

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Artificial telepathy

The experience of “Artificial Telepathy” is really not that extraordinary. It’s as simple as receiving a cell-phone call in one’s head.

Indeed, most of the technology involved is exactly identical to that of cell-phone technology. Satellites link the sender and the receiver. A computer “multiplexer” routes the voice signal of the sender through microwave towers to a very specifically defined location or cell. The “receiver” is located and tracked with pinpoint accuracy, to within a few feet of actual location. But the receiver is not a cell phone. It’s a human brain.

Out of nowhere, a voice suddenly blooms in the mind of the target. The human skull has no “firewall” and therefore cannot shut the voice out. The receiver can hear the sender’s verbal thoughts. The sender, in turn, can hear all of the target’s thoughts, exactly as if the target’s verbal thoughts had been spoken or broadcast. For this reason, the experience could be called “hearing voices” but is more properly described as “artificial telepathy”.

Now, if artificial telepathy were entirely voluntary, like a conversation between friends sitting across the room from one other, it might be kind of cool. One could talk back and forth with one’s friend, exchanging verbal thoughts exactly as if speaking on the phone, but without ever using one’s voice or mouth. It’s a completely silent, subvocal form of speech. Between lovers, this would be beautiful.

www.mindcontrol.se...

I experience artificial telepathy every day. Most people don't believe me though I have been complaining of it for years...interesting story though. My current girlfriend has described instances where she can hear some feint voices when it is very quiet around here...so she hears them too just because she is in proximity to me. In a few months, I plan on seeing the International Center Against the Abuse of Covert Technology when they get back from Germany...A new organization geared towards gaining and organizing information from electronic harassment victims the world over. Stay Tuned for reports from that meeting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join