It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP causing people to hear things inside their heads?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by MemoryShock

The difference though is that this sound beam is static and requires someone to cross into its path for it to function.

A bit more difference than that. The Holosonic technology uses sound and your ears. It has nothing to do with electromagnetic radiation and it won't work from a satellite.

Just exactly what is that video supposed to be demonstrating?

I won't admit to knowing the science...and the scanner is supposed to be demonstrating that a signal is targeting his body.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by autoprotolysis

thats funny because the sounds i heard only happened after i did a bunch of youtubeing about haarp. I had difficulty posting this thread also. It said "No server able to process request" even when the thread did post. It went directly to the "no server available to precess request. Has this happend to you ever? Yea thats pretty interesting.

I'm agog!...are you insinuating that surfing youtube for HAARP related videos can instigate "sounds in your head" ?

At times the madness of ATS knows no bounds!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

The difference though is that this sound beam is static and requires someone to cross into its path for it to function.

A bit more difference than that. The Holosonic technology uses sound and your ears. It has nothing to do with electromagnetic radiation and it won't work from a satellite.

Just exactly what is that video supposed to be demonstrating?

I won't admit to knowing the science...and the scanner is supposed to be demonstrating that a signal is targeting his body.

The video demonstrates that the device the guy is holding is picking up something from the area of his head. Unfortunately it does show what the device is or exactly what it is picking up, doesnt really do anything to confirm or debunk the information that you linked to in previous posts, and certainly doesnt offer any evidence that something is targeting his head. Sorry

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter
The video demonstrates that the device the guy is holding is picking up something from the area of his head. Unfortunately it does show what the device is or exactly what it is picking up, doesnt really do anything to confirm or debunk the information that you linked to in previous posts, and certainly doesnt offer any evidence that something is targeting his head. Sorry

Don't be sorry...you called it correctly. I'm sorry that the demonstrative proof isn't there. It's one of the things I am hoping to deal with in August because without it then their entire mission is a complete waste of time. It's an incredible claim and needs the requisite amount of proof...

I would be less inclined to believe it if I didn't have the experiences I have but because it's subjective I understand that convincing people is going to be difficult. Tis fine...before I found the internet I thought it was impossible...now it is merely a waiting game....

edit on Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:12:42 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Spelling.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Let us know how much you pay them. I might need to start protecting people against artificial telepathy too.

Forgot to mention - icaact doesn't charge a thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Really? They do all this for free?

1. Preliminary scan for (RF) radio frequency emission from the Human Body.

2. Obtain medical imaging of the area that has shown emission of RF frequencies.The aim is to locate possible foreign bodies, UBO's (Unidentified Bright Objects)

3. Final scanning for RF emission is done in a controlled environment. This is a repeat of phase one in a certified shielded room, also referred to as a faraday cage, to rule out the possibility that the signal might come from an outside source.

4. Surgery, under video monitoring to obtain, possible physical evidence admissible in domestic and international Court

icaact.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

HAARP....IS GOD.

DUN DUN DUN!

Seriously, this haarp # is getting ridiculous...someone should compile all the "harp is responsible for..." threads and compile them. Then, maaaaaybe, people will see how stupid they appear to be.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Everything I have heard from people who have done it have said no cost...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
i hear tones almost all day. i say pineal gland but who knows

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I posted about this in another forum:

I kept hearing music yesterday.
It was the first time that has happened in a long time. At first I thought my kids left their Wii on upstairs, then I thought maybe it was a radio or one of their toys, but I found nothing.
It sounded like bells, chimes just like the music that is played on the Home Screen of the Wii. Kinda etheral, real soft background music.
Weirdness. I also kept thinking someone was calling my name, or like, someone else was talking and interjecting words every now and then....I don't really know how to explain it.
Like, my daughter would be walking next to me and say something, like one or two words, but I thought she was still talking so I asked her, "What? What did you say?" and she would repeat the few words she said, and I said, "No, what were you talking about after that?" and she would look at me like I was insane because she didn't say anything else. That happened a couple of times yesterday.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I have since Sept-2006..Im in NC..Its important to keep up with which States this is occuring. ..Let me know if it later turns to hearing other humans talking to each other like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off. You may be in the early stages. This may be the beginning of you becoming Telepathic..You will be connected to other humans where you will be able to communicate back to them.

The only other person that is talking about this happening to them is a little boy by the name of Clint in Austin, Texas. I have found a few others on this site, but they explain it a little different. The Telepathic Link is Alien..The other issue I have heard about is called the Hive..something connected to Satan himself..or New World Order something.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

I have since Sept-2006..Im in NC..Its important to keep up with which States this is occuring. ..Let me know if it later turns to hearing other humans talking to each other like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off. You may be in the early stages. This may be the beginning of you becoming Telepathic..You will be connected to other humans where you will be able to communicate back to them.

The only other person that is talking about this happening to them is a little boy by the name of Clint in Austin, Texas. I have found a few others on this site, but they explain it a little different. The Telepathic Link is Alien..The other issue I have heard about is called the Hive..something connected to Satan himself..or New World Order something.

Back in 2002-2004 I used to hear what sounded like a rado or t.v. that had the volume down real low. It started at a house we lived in in Louisiana that was "special". I was working on the road, so only home on the weekends and it wouldn't happen every weekend, so it wasn't something that I lived with on a constant basis. It was annoying though, because it was the worst in my bedroom. When it first started happening, I drove myself crazy going outside looking around my bedroom windows trying to figure out where it was coming from, as I thought it was a neighbor who had their tv or radio on too loud. Then I just figured maybe there was some radio frequency that went through my room in such a way as to be somewhat audible...lol. Who knows. Anyway, it would just sound like people talking amongst themselves, kinda mumbling and chatty, but I could never make out anything that was being said other than a random word every now and then. I usually just ignored it.

Then, when we moved to a new house in Arkansas, my doctor had me on too much Adderal, I was taking 40 mg and I'm 5'6" about 135-140. I would still hear the radio/tv sound, but then I started hearing this whispering. It would be worse when a fan was on, box fan or ceiling fan, didn't matter, the circulating wind made it much more audible and somewhat more clear. The whispering started to freak me out because I also started feeling like I was constantly being watched, especially in my bedroom. I know this sounds insane, but I felt like there was this group of people that were discussing among themselves how to get my attention. I had this sense of urgency, like they were trying to "tell" me something or get me to understand what "they" were saying. Sometimes the whispering would get so urgent and feverish I would feel like I was going to have an anxiety attack. Thankfully, my dumbass doctor realized he was killing me with my meds and got everything regulated and I haven't had the experience since.

Although I believe that most of that experienced was induced by over-medication, I also believe that the phenomenon itself is very real, most of us are just not able to perceive it. I was also in great spiritual turmoil at the time all this was taking place and had long suffered from anxiety and chronic depression.

When I heard the "music" the other day as I shared in my previous post, that was the first time in quite a while that I've ever experienced that. But I distinctly heard music, not the radio/tv background chatting. And the music was not a cohesive tune, per se, like what you would call a "song" such as something that was conceived and had a beginning & end. The best way I can describe it would be pretty much like the music that is played on the Wii home screen, just a perpetual stream of flute, wind chimes, ding-dong-bong, etc. and it was distinctly loudest in a certain room in the house.

I have chronic ringing in my ears, like deafening loud, but this was something else because I still heard the ringing in my ears as a separate sound. Meaning, I heard the ringing in addition to but separate from the flutey ding dong music.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
HAARP is now causing hearing problems, and/or psychological problems? ...and earthquakes. ...and hurricanes. ...and God only knows what else.

Those evil scientists really got it right, didn't they?

When did a you tube video even remotely become evidence?

Sorry, just a tad skeptical.

I dont blame you, I hear weird sounds all the time...I even get strange vibrations and a horrible odor. But thats not HAARP, thats burrito night at the local pop n taco lunch wagon. Thats hot sauce is the devil......

I need to change my pants..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Not everyone agrees with you on that...On the Need for New Criteria of Diagnosis of Psychosis in the Light of Mind Invasive Technology

Ah, yes. A psychologist whose claim is that "I read about physics stuff on the net - how are we to know this isn't why crazy people hear voices?" From globalresearch.ca no less. Why not go a bit lower and get some from Educate Yourself? I particularly liked the article on the holy hand grenades.

I counter you with the tale of James Tilly Mathews, who pretty much covered the entire spectrum of schizophrenic complaints from gang stalking, to implants, to remote manipulation of his behavior and (drum roll) being caused to hear noises and voices in his head by means of a technical device, at the behest of a secret governmental agency. In the 1800's.

The research for this has been going on since the 1930's at least...www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

A paper from the 30s on stimulating animals with radio? Come now. Shocking a guinea pig's butt is a bit different from having hordes of mindless slaves doing the Imhotep two-step yesss maasssster yesss massster

Do some research before making ignorant statements...

Understand the research you do. Who's the source? Is it even relevant, or is it just full of sciencey terms you got word matches on?
edit on 28-6-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam
Let us know how much you pay them. I might need to start protecting people against artificial telepathy too.

Forgot to mention - icaact doesn't charge a thing.

They're missing the boat, then. There's an endless supply of money in something like that. You'd have to have the marks pay monthly for their treatment, though, it keeps the suggestion strong in their heads and the cash flow up. You could administer it over the net though.

"Put on your headphones, Charlie - we're going to begin the treatment now!"

Not that you'd have to have someone actually doing anything, with a bit of creativity you could cover all the common names and then do something like Subservient Chicken, so that the mark think's he's getting personalized treatment, but it's all a dream in the "mind" of the server farm.

That and a velostat® hat, and you're in.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Don't be sorry...you called it correctly. I'm sorry that the demonstrative proof isn't there. It's one of the things I am hoping to deal with in August because without it then their entire mission is a complete waste of time. It's an incredible claim and needs the requisite amount of proof...

I would be less inclined to believe it if I didn't have the experiences I have but because it's subjective I understand that convincing people is going to be difficult. Tis fine...before I found the internet I thought it was impossible...now it is merely a waiting game....

edit on Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:12:42 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Spelling.

Watched the video - if that's the level of scientific acumen demonstrated by the brain trust of ICAACT, then there's not much hope for you nor fear for "HAARP". Nice logo, though.

It's a bit confused as to what they're trying to demonstrate, or what that device is supposed to be. If they're claiming an implanted device in his head is radiating RF constantly, then you have to ask where the battery is. If they're claiming that he's being "targeted by a beam", whatever that's supposed to be, then it's going to be hard to explain why the "beam" isn't triggering the scanner as well, instead of just head proximity. Also, when they're scanning his back, the antenna's about as close to his head as when they're scanning his head. Odd that it doesn't go off then. A whip antenna isn't particularly directional - you certainly can't aim it by pointing the sharp end at someone's body parts. In fact, it's the least sensitive off the ends - the pattern for a whip is sort of like a donut pushed over the shaft.

There are any number of means to detect this sort of thing but it would require more of a setup than they have, and someone who actually knows how to use the instruments.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Everything I have heard from people who have done it have said no cost...

X-rays? MRI's? Lab time at a real lab? Surgery? For free.

I'd give you the "screening" part for free, you bet. "Oh, Mr MemoryShock - you are setting off my custom made RF detector - I'm afraid you are full of implants. The government has decided to do major surgery on you for some reason, leaving no scars, but somehow has implanted a transmitter in your head when you weren't paying attention. Somehow, it's run with no recharging for quite some time. Not to mention, why in God's name did they pick you instead of, say, the ambassador of France, but hey, it's the government. Now, pay us a few thousand bucks and we'll do an array of medical imaging, which will AMAZINGLY show an implant. Then for about 10K more, we'll do some "surgery" - at least we'll give you a buttload of versed and fentanyl, make a superficial incision, then staple it closed, keep you sedated for a couple of hours and voila! here's your implant, it looks suspiciously like a small rock"

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Bedlam, an update for you on biophoton

Originally posted by xecoybh
Published in a journal from UK's equivalent of US ACS, RSC.

pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articlelanding/2010/pp/b9pp00125e

Fulltext hosted freely out of institutional paywall below - pdf

wildqi.com.au/resources/8B/13707/Other/Biophotons%20as%20neural%20communication%20signals.pdf

Paper

Biophotons as neural communication signals demonstrated by in situ biophoton autography

Yan Sun , Chao Wang and Jiapei Dai

Affiliation Information

1. Wuhan Institute for Neuroscience and Neuroengineering,South-Central University for Nationalities, Minyuan Road 708, , China

Photochem. Photobiol. Sci., 2010,9, 315-322

DOI: 10.1039/B9PP00125E
Received 07 Oct 2009, Accepted 08 Dec 2009
First published on the web 21 Jan 2010

Abstract

Cell to cell communication by biophotons has been demonstrated in plants, bacteria, animal neutrophil granulocytes and kidney cells. Whether such signal communication exists in neural cells is unclear. By developing a new biophoton detection method, called in situ biophoton autography (IBA), we have investigated biophotonic activities in rat spinal nerve roots in vitro. We found that different spectral light stimulation (infrared, red, yellow, blue, green and white) at one end of the spinal sensory or motor nerve roots resulted in a significant increase in the biophotonic activity at the other end. Such effects could be significantly inhibited by procaine (a regional anaesthetic for neural conduction block) or classic metabolic inhibitors, suggesting that light stimulation can generate biophotons that conduct along the neural fibers, probably as neural communication signals. The mechanism of biophotonic conduction along neural fibers may be mediated by protein–protein biophotonic interactions. This study may provide a better understanding of the fundamental mechanisms of neural communication, the functions of the nervous system, such as vision, learning and memory, as well as the mechanisms of human neurological diseases.

Conclusion and Funding

Conclusion

In the present study, we have demonstrated the development
of a new method called in situ biophoton autography (IBA),
which was successfully applied to various biological materials
to detect biophotons. To the best of our knowledge, this is the
first time biophotonic activities have been detected and analyzed
using a histochemical method. Further improvements to this new
method are also possible. In addition, our finding that biophotons
may serve as neural communication signals could contribute
substantially to understanding the biophotonic activities related
to neural functions.