It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to build Puma Punka and the Pyramids in 21.7 years using only the tech of Ancient Man?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gavron
...and these ancients had easy access to Hydrogen Fluoride, to make the Hydrofluoric Acid?

Hydrogen Fluoride can easily be produced IF and ONLY IF you have easy access to Fluorite, the rare cvolcanic stone....that just happens to be in bountiful quantities just up the road from Puma Punku.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
OK. I'll accept the hydrofluoric acid. And that's fine, as far as it goes. But that doesn't sufficiently answer the long list of questions in your OP. Could you give up a little information on those?

ETA: On second thought, it's my bedtime. Forget I was here. I'll check in tomorrow to see if any more of the mystery is solved....
edit on 6/26/2012 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by bearwithredhat

Originally posted by ajay59
Ancient man never erected any stone monument with stones weighing more than a few tons! If anyone out there thinks different, PROVE IT!

In fact, I would like to see anyone prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that ancient man built anything! That's what I thought, no proof just speculation!

edit on 25-6-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

Can you not read? I never stated that I can PROVE that this is what Ancient man did, only to DISPROVE claims that ANcient Man COULD NOT have done it.

Yes, this is speculation, but the facts do match up.

Please tell me how ancient man hoisted these massive stones into place to lower them on the other stones? Using wooden levers? Hemp ropes? Thousands of HUMANS for the force it takes to lift 100 ton plus stones? Give us all a break! I prefer to use common sense.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bearwithredhat

So, what is the only device, known to man that can shift a 10,000 ton block of raw granite with ease in a single action on its own?

That would be a lever.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PandaLord
I think he is talking about this technology here..

edit on 25-6-2012 by PandaLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

So, what is the only device, known to man that can shift a 10,000 ton block of raw granite with ease in a single action on its own?

That would be a lever.

Please demonstrate your theory for us all. Post a video of you lifting even a five thousand pound stone with a WOODEN lever!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

I think me and Ajay got it.
We have stars.

This is to comical.

Ajay I hope you aren't stick'in me with this theory ? I just answered the question with what I know. And noticing the time stamps, you tied me with the same answer. So that makes this your theory too stud. If you want to play pointy finger ?

edit on 26-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The only known device that can shift a 10,000 ton block of stone with ease in a single lift is… A ZEPPELIN.

As a basis, I have assumed that the central roadways were not roadways, but, in effect, a shipyard for the construction of Zeppelins, built in hard wood, and filled with hydrogen. The original, late Victorian Zeppelins actually were filled with pig’s bladders filled with hydrogen.

By using the stats for the Hindenburg I scaled up on the basis of the length of the main roadway through Puma Punku (which I believe was a mile long). I substituted the weight of lumber for steel. The lift was lower, but there would have been no passenger section to weigh it down. The result was a Zeppelin with a net lift marginally in excess of 10,000 tons, just great enough to have moved Baalbeck’s biggest stones.

Had a Zeppelin been used it would explain lists of things. Since these would have been dangerous in narrow valleys it would actually would have been easier and safer to built near the tops of mountains and to have used only the biggest stones, rather than having all the loading time of small stones and for greater stability. Also, had a zeppelin got into trouble, one can quite imagine the crew jettisoning a big stone that ends up pointlessl half way up the mountainside below.

This would also explain the positioning of the pramids and megoliths. Using trade winds, these could have voyaged across the Atlantic to Central America then traveled up the eastern seaboard to cross the Atlantic on the way back coming out near north west France and Britain.

Arriving in Britain after a storm crossing, these zeppelins would need a new supply of hydrogen and repairs, hence the magnetized stone circles like Stonehenge. By putting a copper wire bound rota in the centre of Stonehenge turned by horses, Stone henge then becomes a vast alternator, capable of generating electricity that could be used to electorlyse sea, salt or march water to produce…hydrogen. It is interesting to note that in many ancient civiliszations like the Romans and Greeks, the God of the Sea was alaso the God of the horse and in Ancient Britain, the Horse was their God.
To get back to “base camp” at the Great Pyramid, the Zeppelins would need to cross the Alps at the most shallow passes. This would then explain Ley Lines as indeed, it was originally pointed out that they curiously resemble trade routes yet cross mountains as if they are not there.

Most of these Ley Lines come out at places like Delphi which again is built near the clear to of a mountain… and thence on to Egypt. This incidentally, would also explain why parts of Antarctica are mapped, but ONLY the parts which happent o have trade winds.

For the pyramids, I assumed that the Zeppelins might have been pulled by horses on the ground. Assuming two of these Zeppelins, one taking a day to load and one at the other end taking a day to unload, it gave a round trip of one week, and incredibly dropped out the figure of 21.7 years to move all the necessary stones.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

...and these ancients had easy access to Hydrogen Fluoride, to make the Hydrofluoric Acid?

Hydrogen Fluoride can easily be produced IF and ONLY IF you have easy access to Fluorite, the rare cvolcanic stone....that just happens to be in bountiful quantities just up the road from Puma Punku.

You might want to look up the history of Fluorine. It's not as old as you think. The technology to produce Hydrofluoric Acid was not around wen those pyramids were built.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Oh trust me, I know. Ancient man learned to harness nature by cutting down into the stone and letting water run in and freeze during the cold season thus breaking the stone free!
What a crock!
What tools did they use to cut this (extremely hard) stone that sets back modern tech a good deal of time? Come on people, use the common sense that is instilled in the minds of every human at birth!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

That would be a lever.

DUH!!!! NO levers....just a one mile long Zeppelin.

Please demonstrate your theory for us all. Post a video of you lifting even a five thousand pound stone with a WOODEN lever!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I said it seemed far out, but it is actually feasible...

...So, consider, which built Baalbeck and the Pyramids?

....A bunch of wood framed Zeppelins? Or a fleet of flying saucers?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

That would be a lever.

We are all still waiting for the facts to back your claims! Give us the most minuscule bit of "backer upper" for your ideas!

edit on 26-6-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

You might want to look up the history of Fluorine. It's not as old as you think. The technology to produce Hydrofluoric Acid was not around wen those pyramids were built.

Really? Consider... there was a guy in Ancient Rome who made the first plastic dish. He took it to show Tiberius who was so impressed.... he had him put to death to stop hiom becoming more important than him.

In the 1970's evidence turned up that the Roman's invented the sandwich, which was lost to history until Lord Sandwich reinvented it in the 18th century. Many things have been invented and then lost to history.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Arriving in Britain after a storm crossing,

You mean Bonhams drums ? Heeel yeeeah ! I can believe that.

Resonance.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

That would be a lever.

We are all still waiting for the facts to back your claims! Give us the most minuscule bit of "backer upper" for your ideas!

Why on God's earth are yo drivelling on about wooden levers when I have NEVER mentioned them whatsoever??? Are you so incapable of reading?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Why on God's earth are yo drivelling on about wooden levers when I have NEVER mentioned them whatsoever??? Are you so incapable of reading?

Don't look at me Ajay !

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Really? Consider... there was a guy in Ancient Rome who made the first plastic dish. He took it to show Tiberius who was so impressed.... he had him put to death to stop hiom becoming more important than him.

In the 1970's evidence turned up that the Roman's invented the sandwich, which was lost to history until Lord Sandwich reinvented it in the 18th century. Many things have been invented and then lost to history.

What about the other points I raised such as quarrying, transporting and raising these massive stones. You've covered "welding them together" but how did we position these stones for welding?
edit on 26-6-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

What about the other points I raised such as quarrying, transporting and raising these massive stones. You've covered "welding them together" but how di we position these stones for welding?

It really, really is near impossible for me to come to any conclusion other than you are severely illiterate. This has ALL been answered in the huge post above?

Have you not read it? Have I not explained that NO levers were used?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
A mile long Zeppelin hey…… ok, so tell me how the wind currents and updrafts would never be a problem (or did they only take flight or build on still days?)

Secondly, how did they dock and then fill the Zeppelin before loading up a 10K ton block for it to lift?

Thirdly, please calculate how much force would be exerted on say 100 teather ropes attached to a mile long Zeppelin with a wind speed of 60mph?

I think this theory is going down like a Lead Zeppelin – or maybe it was Led Zeppelin that built these structures (they are old you know)

Mickierocksman

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join