It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to build Puma Punka and the Pyramids in 21.7 years using only the tech of Ancient Man?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Here's the post AGAIN...

The only known device that can shift a 10,000 ton block of stone with ease in a single lift is… A ZEPPELIN.

As a basis, I have assumed that the central roadways were not roadways, but, in effect, a shipyard for the construction of Zeppelins, built in hard wood, and filled with hydrogen. The original, late Victorian Zeppelins actually were filled with pig’s bladders filled with hydrogen.

By using the stats for the Hindenburg I scaled up on the basis of the length of the main roadway through Puma Punku (which I believe was a mile long). I substituted the weight of lumber for steel. The lift was lower, but there would have been no passenger section to weigh it down. The result was a Zeppelin with a net lift marginally in excess of 10,000 tons, just great enough to have moved Baalbeck’s biggest stones.

Had a Zeppelin been used it would explain lists of things. Since these would have been dangerous in narrow valleys it would actually would have been easier and safer to built near the tops of mountains and to have used only the biggest stones, rather than having all the loading time of small stones and for greater stability. Also, had a zeppelin got into trouble, one can quite imagine the crew jettisoning a big stone that ends up pointlessl half way up the mountainside below.

This would also explain the positioning of the pramids and megoliths. Using trade winds, these could have voyaged across the Atlantic to Central America then traveled up the eastern seaboard to cross the Atlantic on the way back coming out near north west France and Britain.

Arriving in Britain after a storm crossing, these zeppelins would need a new supply of hydrogen and repairs, hence the magnetized stone circles like Stonehenge. By putting a copper wire bound rota in the centre of Stonehenge turned by horses, Stone henge then becomes a vast alternator, capable of generating electricity that could be used to electorlyse sea, salt or march water to produce…hydrogen. It is interesting to note that in many ancient civiliszations like the Romans and Greeks, the God of the Sea was alaso the God of the horse and in Ancient Britain, the Horse was their God.
To get back to “base camp” at the Great Pyramid, the Zeppelins would need to cross the Alps at the most shallow passes. This would then explain Ley Lines as indeed, it was originally pointed out that they curiously resemble trade routes yet cross mountains as if they are not there.

Most of these Ley Lines come out at places like Delphi which again is built near the clear to of a mountain… and thence on to Egypt. This incidentally, would also explain why parts of Antarctica are mapped, but ONLY the parts which happent o have trade winds.

For the pyramids, I assumed that the Zeppelins might have been pulled by horses on the ground. Assuming two of these Zeppelins, one taking a day to load and one at the other end taking a day to unload, it gave a round trip of one week, and incredibly dropped out the figure of 21.7 years to move all the necessary stones.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by ajay59

I think me and Ajay got it.
We have stars.

This is to comical.

Ajay I hope you aren't stick'in me with this theory ? I just answered the question with what I know. And noticing the time stamps, you tied me with the same answer. So that makes this your theory too stud. If you want to play pointy finger ?

edit on 26-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

No, sorry Randy, felt a tie-in was called for. I knew what he was getting at as did you, but how high did it fly?

edit on 26-6-2012 by ajay59 because: to amend

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bearwithredhat
Here's the post AGAIN...

The only known device that can shift a 10,000 ton block of stone with ease in a single lift is… A ZEPPELIN.

As a basis, I have assumed that the central roadways were not roadways, but, in effect, a shipyard for the construction of Zeppelins, built in hard wood, and filled with hydrogen. The original, late Victorian Zeppelins actually were filled with pig’s bladders filled with hydrogen.

By using the stats for the Hindenburg I scaled up on the basis of the length of the main roadway through Puma Punku (which I believe was a mile long). I substituted the weight of lumber for steel. The lift was lower, but there would have been no passenger section to weigh it down. The result was a Zeppelin with a net lift marginally in excess of 10,000 tons, just great enough to have moved Baalbeck’s biggest stones.

Had a Zeppelin been used it would explain lists of things. Since these would have been dangerous in narrow valleys it would actually would have been easier and safer to built near the tops of mountains and to have used only the biggest stones, rather than having all the loading time of small stones and for greater stability. Also, had a zeppelin got into trouble, one can quite imagine the crew jettisoning a big stone that ends up pointlessl half way up the mountainside below.

This would also explain the positioning of the pramids and megoliths. Using trade winds, these could have voyaged across the Atlantic to Central America then traveled up the eastern seaboard to cross the Atlantic on the way back coming out near north west France and Britain.

Arriving in Britain after a storm crossing, these zeppelins would need a new supply of hydrogen and repairs, hence the magnetized stone circles like Stonehenge. By putting a copper wire bound rota in the centre of Stonehenge turned by horses, Stone henge then becomes a vast alternator, capable of generating electricity that could be used to electorlyse sea, salt or march water to produce…hydrogen. It is interesting to note that in many ancient civiliszations like the Romans and Greeks, the God of the Sea was alaso the God of the horse and in Ancient Britain, the Horse was their God.
To get back to “base camp” at the Great Pyramid, the Zeppelins would need to cross the Alps at the most shallow passes. This would then explain Ley Lines as indeed, it was originally pointed out that they curiously resemble trade routes yet cross mountains as if they are not there.

Most of these Ley Lines come out at places like Delphi which again is built near the clear to of a mountain… and thence on to Egypt. This incidentally, would also explain why parts of Antarctica are mapped, but ONLY the parts which happent o have trade winds.

For the pyramids, I assumed that the Zeppelins might have been pulled by horses on the ground. Assuming two of these Zeppelins, one taking a day to load and one at the other end taking a day to unload, it gave a round trip of one week, and incredibly dropped out the figure of 21.7 years to move all the necessary stones.

Oh, how silly of me! I should have surmised that the ancients merely ran down to the local Exxon and purchased one hundred billion gallons of liquid hydrogen with their gold cards!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
A mile long Zeppelin hey…… ok, so tell me how the wind currents and updrafts would never be a problem (or did they only take flight or build on still days?)

At those heigths, the wind is lower, plus the heavy weight of the Zeppelin would give it some degree of stability.
Kijewise, Egypt is not know for its high winds.

Secondly, how did they dock and then fill the Zeppelin before loading up a 10K ton block for it to lift?

The blocks of stone have slots in them. One possibility would be to have a wood frame constructed around the block and have the zeppelin, in effect, slide part of its superstructure under the top edge of the top of the frame, like a sled upside down and, effectively snatch it into the air, bt there are various ways which might be considered.

Thirdly, please calculate how much force would be exerted on say 100 teather ropes attached to a mile long Zeppelin with a wind speed of 60mph?

Why 60 mph? Why 100 lines? Look the idea is that it follows the trade winds.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Oh, how silly of me! I should have surmised that the ancients merely ran down to the local Exxon and purchased one hundred billion gallons of liquid hydrogen with their gold cards!

That is an ultra-dumb comment.

There are two ways to generate hydrogen normally...

- Either electrolyse it from sea etc water
- Create it chemically, resulting in exactly the salts found in the Queens Chamber in the Great Pyramid.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Is that what OP..... Naaaaaah ! No way ! Almost got me.

OP I' ve harassed you enough. If you ask me your theory isn't as bad as others I've seen.

SnF

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by bearwithredhat

Originally posted by Mickierocksman
A mile long Zeppelin hey…… ok, so tell me how the wind currents and updrafts would never be a problem (or did they only take flight or build on still days?)

At those heigths, the wind is lower, plus the heavy weight of the Zeppelin would give it some degree of stability.
Kijewise, Egypt is not know for its high winds.

Secondly, how did they dock and then fill the Zeppelin before loading up a 10K ton block for it to lift?

The blocks of stone have slots in them. One possibility would be to have a wood frame constructed around the block and have the zeppelin, in effect, slide part of its superstructure under the top edge of the top of the frame, like a sled upside down and, effectively snatch it into the air, bt there are various ways which might be considered.

Thirdly, please calculate how much force would be exerted on say 100 teather ropes attached to a mile long Zeppelin with a wind speed of 60mph?

Why 60 mph? Why 100 lines? Look the idea is that it follows the trade winds.

Did they have access to high tensile steel cable? If not, what type of rope did they use? Can you tell me where I might find some of this material as I think I may be in the wrong line of work!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Did they have access to high tensile steel cable? If not, what type of rope did they use? Can you tell me where I might find some of this material as I think I may be in the wrong line of work!

Why do you keep asking stupid questions when I have ALREADY given you the answer? Huh?

As I explained, they would not need ropes if the block has a wood frame constructed around it, the top of which could be slid under the lowest part of the Zeppelin's frame allowing it to, in effect, snatch the stone away.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Look son, give something tangible or what can I say? "That dog won't hunt"!
edit on 26-6-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
With regard to altitude....

Puma Punku is about 13,200 feet up. The maximum normal operating height of a Zeppelin is considered to be 16,500 feet, making it just inside its limit.

I know of no megaliths above 16,500 feet altitude.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Look son, give something tangible or what can I say? "That dog won't hunt"!
edit on 26-6-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

Are you smoking weed or drunk or what?

As I explained to you REPEATEDLY, my point is not that this is how it was done, but to show that the claims that it COULD NOT have been done by ancient man without alien technology are WRONG.

You have two theories...a. A bunch of zeppelins or b. a fleet of flying saucers....

...and you conclude? Yep, it's obviously a fleet of flying saucers.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
OP, I really think your onto something. Regardless of the two posters heckling you, and adding nothing real to the thread.

Great Thread, and great theory. I think this theory should be researched a bit more, and honestly maybe we should start looking at a few things with this idea in mind. It does explain a few things to me. For one, old drawings of "sky ships". For two, it kind of explains how older civilizations seem to have cultural connections. Despite being across the world from each other.

Some people seem to have the idea that the ancients were dumb or less advance. But, I tend to believe that they were more skillful with THEIR modern technology than we would be today. That tech and those skills were the way of life then, you damn right they were good at it. I tend to think that they had a grasp of the organization needed at the time. And I'm sure they considered contingencies and possible problems that may arise. Problems, people like us wouldn't think of. We don't live in that time, with that tech.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Ancient man never erected any stone monument with stones weighing more than a few tons! If anyone out there thinks different, PROVE IT!

In fact, I would like to see anyone prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that ancient man built anything! That's what I thought, no proof just speculation!

edit on 25-6-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

hmmmmmm.

Coral Castle is a stone structure created by the Latvian American eccentric Edward Leedskalnin (1887-1951) north of the city of Homestead, Florida in Miami-Dade County at the intersection of South Dixie Highway (U.S. 1) and SW 157th Avenue. The structure comprises numerous megalithic stones (mostly limestone formed from coral), each weighing several tons.[2] It currently serves as a privately-operated tourist attraction. Coral Castle is noted for legends surrounding its creation that claim it was built single-handedly by Leedskalnin using magnetism and/or supernatural abilities.[3]

Coral Castle

Prove he didnt.....

edit on 26-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Ancient man never erected any stone monument with stones weighing more than a few tons! If anyone out there thinks different, PROVE IT!

In fact, I would like to see anyone prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, that ancient man built anything! That's what I thought, no proof just speculation!

edit on 25-6-2012 by ajay59 because: (no reason given)

hmmmmmm.

Coral Castle is a stone structure created by the Latvian American eccentric Edward Leedskalnin (1887-1951) north of the city of Homestead, Florida in Miami-Dade County at the intersection of South Dixie Highway (U.S. 1) and SW 157th Avenue. The structure comprises numerous megalithic stones (mostly limestone formed from coral), each weighing several tons.[2] It currently serves as a privately-operated tourist attraction. Coral Castle is noted for legends surrounding its creation that claim it was built single-handedly by Leedskalnin using magnetism and/or supernatural abilities.[3]

Coral Castle

Prove he didnt.....

edit on 26-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

SImple question....WHY?

Why prove he didn't? Maybe he DID move it by a magnetometer. MAybe he did employ the pixies. Who knows. ...But this guy is NOT ancient man. He is a guy with access to modern technology and who knwos what else.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ok, let’s let your Ancient Zeppelin theory fly for a second or 2 (pun intended)

Can you show me one ancient drawing, depiction or narrative in any ancient culture that proves that ancient man could build or fly by Zeppelin?

I would think that such a great achievement would be reason enough to record the events?

Mickierocksman

edit on 26/6/2012 by Mickierocksman because: Added a 's' to make it plural….. Now wondering where the term ‘plural’ came from, so I will look that up next after hitting edit again of course……………

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
The buoyant mass (lifting power) for one m3 of hydrogen in air at sea level is: 0.090 kg * (1 - (1.292 / 0.090) ) = -1.202 kg = -2.64995 lb's liftforce = @750,000 m3 of hydrogen to lift the Baalbeck Stone.

A sealed (self-weightless) tube 1 mile long and 250 meters around with lifting ropes (also self-weightless) every 50 meters along it's entire length (to prevent bending/breaking) could in "theory" lift such an object.

But when you start to add in the expected weight of wooden construction materials you will quickly reach the point of zero-return on lift-force even using modern high-grade plywood veneer for the shell and carbon fiber rails for the internal skeleton.

The bigger it gets, the bigger it must get, the bigger it must get, ect....

Hydrogen can be easily extracted, yes but it also expands greatly with increase of altitude. Any rigid airframe would leak and burst during operations in mountainous regions where elevation changes of several 1000 feet are common. Puma Punku is at 12,600 ft which would increase the amount of hydrogen needed to perform the same lift. The hydrogen molecule size is so small that a thin layer of aluminum must be used to prevent difusion through the enclosing material. Also it is extremely flammable so storage, handling, and generation of hydrogen is dangerous even now.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So how would they have harnessed the hydrogen out of the air?
edit on 26-6-2012 by openeyeswideshut because: wrong reply to

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
THE MATHEMATICS....

The original Hindenburg had a total lift of 242.2 tons, but the superstructure (weighing 130.1 tons) reduced the GROSS LIFT to just 112.1 tons.

However, the Hindenburg was constructed of iron and steel and had comprehensive passenger decks. If these are removed and it was made of expensive heavy hard wood, such as that from South America, it would still reduce the superstrucrture weight by at least 50%, and would have reduced the superstructure weight to 65.05 tons. This would then have given it a GROSS LIFT of 195.15 tons.

The main avenue at Copan is 0.6 miles long. This compares with a length of the Hindenburg of 803 feet. So, if Copan was used to construct a 0.5 mile long wood-framed airship, the vehicle would have been 2640/803.8 bigger in each direction to stay in aerodynamically the same proportion. This would give it 35.43 times the gross lift.

The GROSS LIFT of such a machine would then be 6,914 tons per trip.

The Greeks record that it took 20 years to build the pyramids.

The stone from the pyramids mainly came from a quarry 500 miles away.

Driven by turboprop engines, at 85miles per hour, this would have taken the Hindenburg 6 days to get there one way.

Assuming that it took one day to unload and one to load, this would create a seven day working week (sound familiar) and each round trip would have taken 14 days to complete.

The computes as 522 trips per machine.

522 trips of 6,914 tons is 3,602,252 tons over 20 years.

As the total weight of stone in the pyramids is about 5.9 million ton, the Ancient Egyptians would have needed just TWO such machines, working in team with one loading stone at the quarry as the other unloads at the pyramids

One stone delivery by a Zeppelin a week.

(Alternatively with 8 Zeppelins travelling at the speed of a horse some 21 miles per hour, the rate would have been about equivalent)

Is this unreasonable?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by openeyeswideshut

So how would they have harnessed the hydrogen out of the air?
edit on 26-6-2012 by openeyeswideshut because: wrong reply to

...As explained earlier, there would be two rpime means.

1. Chemically, which would produce a salt that has actually been found in the Queens Chamber of the Great Pyramid.
2. By electrolysis - passing electricity through sea/salt/corrupted marsh water. One of the things that stunned me, even as a child was the fact that Stonehenge, such a ring of magnetised stones, so closely ressembles an alternator core with the rotor arm missing. By having copper (abundant in all the areas where henges are found), wound around a large block of, say wood, and turned by horses like a mill, one indeed turns stonehenge in to a giant alternator that would vreate the necessary current. And, indeed, from Stonehenge runs a strange stone duct in the ground down to where a secondenge stood, right by the river. Could this duct be where copper wire was lain to shield it from dampness and water to take it down tot he river/marsh where the water could be elctrolysed?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
INcidentally, electrolysing saltwater is a very violent event. The water bubbles and splashes violently as if some evil spirit had possessed it. It is interesting how in may cultures like Ancient Rome and Greece, the god of the sea and of saltwater is also the god of horses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join