It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Stand Down Did Cheney Order?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
clearly in the video it was still on screen above the pentagon......it never lost tracking till then. 7:40-8:10 at 7:55 center of text is passed the pentagon.

The text was added by the video creator to help mark the tracks. If there was ANY radar track past the Pentagon, Mark Gaffney and I would have proclaimed it in his book 911 Mystery Plane. We would have sold a million copies of the book and instantly been on every TV news show in the world. However, having dug through the radar data from 2 ARSR's (long range radar) and 4 ASR's (short range radars), there is only one conclusion. The target ended at the Pentagon, never to be seen again.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Exactly! What does it matter who ordered the stand down? Nor does it matter if there was actual stand down order, or war games confusion that led no fighter response. It is all the same. There is a conspiracy here.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 911files

Why are you so angry?

The pentagon was not hit with a passenger airliner jet.

There was no passenger airliner crash at the appointed site in Shanksville.

WTC 7 free-fell in approx. 8 seconds. This was done with implosion explosives.

See how easy that was....wuuussssssaaaahhhhhhh!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by Signals

Exactly! What does it matter who ordered the stand down? Nor does it matter if there was actual stand down order, or war games confusion that led no fighter response. It is all the same. There is a conspiracy here.

Attta boy, never allow facts to interfere with a conspiracy. That statement is the is the motto of most in the "truth movement". Thanks for being so honest...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

NO planes were shot down....as they should have under normal protocol.

You know, I see truthers repeat this canard all the time… Will you be the first to actually link to or provide a source for this supposed "protocol"?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

Please. We all play this game. Do you think our government deals in facts.? Give me a break. They did a real good job allowing 9/11 to happen. We can all see that something isn't right, it's slapping us in the face. We can point to this and that, and such and such. We can't prove it. It doesn't matter. If the white house came on live TV today and announced that our government was responsible what would happen? NOTHING.

This is why I stay away from 9/11 threads. A lot of innocent people died, bad people killed them. They will get what is coming to them.

Have a nice argument.
edit on 24-6-2012 by lambs to lions because: content addition

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Who says I'm a "truther"?

Why do I need to prove that when our nation is under suicide hijacker attack all planes not responding to communications would be subject to being shot down by the military?

Ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Who says I'm a "truther"?

Why do I need to prove that when our nation is under suicide hijacker attack all planes not responding to communications would be subject to being shot down by the military?

Ludicrous.

No, what's truly ludicrous is that you or anyone knew the US was under attack at 8:30 EDT or even 9:00 EDT on 11 Sept 2001.

Now, why can't you answer his question?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambs to lions
reply to post by Reheat

Please. We all play this game. Do you think our government deals in facts.? Give me a break. They did a real good job allowing 9/11 to happen. We can all see that something isn't right, it's slapping us in the face. We can point to this and that, and such and such. We can't prove it. It doesn't matter. If the white house came on live TV today and announced that our government was responsible what would happen? NOTHING.

This is why I stay away from 9/11 threads. A lot of innocent people died, bad people killed them. They will get what is coming to them.

Have a nice argument.
edit on 24-6-2012 by lambs to lions because: content addition

Not if they've been to Mecca. I notice your post is still void of any facts, just a typical tirade of a know nothing internet junkie.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I'm still new to the 9/11 conspiracies (only 10 years too late!) In addition to the obvious choices, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld...perhaps who ever was in-charge of the training exercises that day (senior military official) gave the order, if, in fact, there was a stand-down order. Given the proximity to actual events, this person would be able to sufficiently maintain enough confusion and/or chaos during the exercises and attacks to delay an appropriate response to the hijackings. If, indeed, this order to stand down was given, I would estimate that this person must have normally been in the appropriate chain-of-command as to Not have this order questioned. Either this, or TPTB sent their cigarrete-smoking henchman to do the dirty work...DoD/CIA/NSA????
edit on 24-6-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Translation: I don't have the first clue about how the air defense response was supposed to happen on 9/11.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

At the time of 9/11 I was employed by a private air-medical organization providing helicopter and fixed-wing medevac services to the communities of Upstate New York. We provided services within the vicinity of two nuclear power plants. When the attacks first occurred I remember a no-fly ban issued by the FAA; I don't recall how long it lasted. When the ban was lifted, I remember the FAA had issued some strict requirements regarding our flight paths, operations, etc when operating close to the plants. I don't remember the specifics but our company had new procedures in regards to ATC notifications with intent, destination, and life-guard status when flying in close proximity to the power plants. At this time, I believe we are back to the lax requirements we started with pre-9/11.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files
Okay, seems I need to clarify the question. In the historical record presented, where does NEADS get an order to "stand down"? I can't find it. Maybe you can

This baloney came from the truthers' deliberately misquoting Norm Mineta's testimony to the 9/11 commission report. He said someone came by asking "does the order still stand" and then went on to explain he later found out it was a shoot down order. The truthers then snip off the video showing he said it was a shoot down order and then change the words "do the orders still stand" into "stand down order" to get people to think there's some sinister plot to take over the world.

It's as reprehensible and dishonest as it gets, but it conforms to what the conspiracy theorists want to believe so they don't care. It gets people all spooky scary about sinister secret agents so that's good enough for them.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
No plane ever hit the Pentgon. Cheney already knew that 9/11 was an Inside job. He helped plan it. Its all lies. Don't think any goverment won't kill you. I attened a school where we lost two people. My only question is where are the people that were on that plane?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
No plane ever hit the Pentgon. Cheney already knew that 9/11 was an Inside job. He helped plan it. Its all lies. Don't think any goverment won't kill you. I attened a school where we lost two people. My only question is where are the people that were on that plane?

The aircraft wreckage AND the black box AND the multitude of eyewitnesses all say you're wrong.

Don't you think the conspiracy theorist world has enough goofball stories of "lasers from outer space", "the planes were holograms", and "the towers were fake buildings" without having to introduce more?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

And what in our arsenal of defensive weapons that you seem to think we have, what would have stopped that "missile"? I cannot wait for this.....

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I've seen the pictures from the Pentagon. The "impact" zone was centered on the first floor. These planes are at least four stories tall. The debris wasn't consistent with a typical aircraft crash. The shock has faded, I now wan't the truth.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Oannes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

The tail might be four stories tall. The fuselage of the plane that hit the Pentagon was 14 feet across.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Oannes

m.youtube.com...

This may explain what happened to the victims, from Barbara Olsen and the casualties of the planes.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What on God's green earth is the upside to defending the official story anymore? Makes no sense to me how foolish one could be to not have figured out the official story is ridiculous and indefensible.....but you keep doing it but, for what reason in incomprehensible to me. If your getting paid to do it, that's cool ya got to feed your family but, I hope you got a cabin in an underground base or ride off-planet somewhere too.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join