It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry renounced by hundreds of (Christian) Barbadians

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrballistic
Now get over yall's selves as being some *elite group* with *secrets*

The pathetic irony is that the only people saying Masons are an 'elite group' with 'secrets' is anti-Masons.

Just know dabbling in the occult is never good, and only leads to the members being led AWAY from the truth.

As you just defined, occult means 'hidden'. There is nothing wrong with studying that which may have been hidden or is not widely circulated, more often than not, they lead you to the truth, not away..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Hey look the Freemason logo and the World Trade Center in the same clip!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
The Mason’s acceptance of all faiths falsely relegates the bible to a position of equality among all other religious books.

Thank God I am not a hardcore Christian wack-nut who disdainfully and scornfully looks down at others because they may have differing beliefs.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Yeah who was that wise ass who said ' i like your christ, but i do not like your christians. Christians are so unlike christ. '

I forget his name. Some stupid heathen.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

So, let me get this straight; you would prefer a world where hate of anyone whose religious beliefs aren't in absolute lockstep with your own is preferable to one where you recognise in another a brother of the dust?

Where did you come up with that??

All I said was that masonry and Christianity are incompatible. Read my posts in this thread.

Speaks some unfortunate comments about your beliefs. It would seem you'd prefer a worldwide Northern Ireland 'troubles' dynamic rather than peace on Earth

God save us from the likes of you

So masons will bring us peace on earth?

That lodge Kool Aid is spiked!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Now get over yall's selves as being some *elite group* with *secrets*

The pathetic irony is that the only people saying Masons are an 'elite group' with 'secrets' is anti-Masons.

Just know dabbling in the occult is never good, and only leads to the members being led AWAY from the truth.

As you just defined, occult means 'hidden'. There is nothing wrong with studying that which may have been hidden or is not widely circulated, more often than not, they lead you to the truth, not away..

Well these barbadians sure found out quick what a bunch of horse crap freemasonry is.. We

can only hope more people follow and re-nounce this group of morons who only want to take money

from good people.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by emptyOmind

They purposefully resort to name calling and terms violating remarks to intentionally shut threads down. It happens all the time.

No, i just call em like i see em. People act like pricks and then expect cooperation? Thats not how it works.

I havnt violated any tcs. Keep trying.

because i called you out for being wrong? which you are. as i said there are 250,000 pounds with your name written all over them if you can prove otherwise

fallenalien.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Well these barbadians sure found out quick what a bunch of horse crap freemasonry is..

I guess you missed the post that explained the group in the Original Post was not even Masonic.

We

can only hope more people follow and re-nounce this group of morons who only want to take money

from good people.

Considering that dues are compulsory for members only who is getting their money taken?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Thank God I am not a hardcore Christian wack-nut who disdainfully and scornfully looks down at others because they may have differing beliefs.

If you’re a Christian than the word of the Bible is Truth. You can call it ‘looking down on others’ if you choose but that's not how I feel.

Personally, I don’t care what religion people choose or what cult-like secret society people want to join. My point is simply that you’re not a Christian if you worship false idols and denigrate the importance of the word of the Lord.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why all the secretive groups?

Lets join together as a human race and abolish the oppression that's been blanketed over us.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Where did you come up with that??

All I said was that masonry and Christianity are incompatible. Read my posts in this thread.

And you KNOW this....how? I presume you must've been a former Mason to be able to launch that assertion. If not, enlighten the world with the unimpeachable source of you 'knowledge'

So masons will bring us peace on earth?

That lodge Kool Aid is spiked!

Are you at all familiar with the Christian-on-Christian battling that took place in Northern Ireland? That's what "the troubles" (as it was referred to locally) refers to. It only goes to show that hatred can very easily be applied to those who believe essentially the same as you do. I'm sure to non-Christians, the troubles must've been a head-scratcher along the lines of the Suni-Shiite Muslim differentiation.

My lodge has Catholic, Protestant of all stripes, Jewish, Latter Day Saints, Muslim and Sikh members all able to apply the moral parables of the construction of the Temple of Solomon to their particular faiths and not feel slighted.

The world at large would do well to be able to work together in such harmony. Or do you disagree?

Fitz

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

Oh, I thought you were talking about the Taxil Hoax quote again. Where in Morals & Dogma does he state that Lucifer is the real god?

As for Adonai, the first quote says Adonai refers to the Sun or Lord. Nowhere does it say anything you have charged it has.

reply to post by WhoKnows100

I am a very charitable man to everyone.

Your all caps (screaming) means nothing to the non-Christian Masons. They pray to whomever they wish and I'll pray to whoever I wish. It just so happens I pray to the Christian God. You're preaching of damnation does little to sway me. Your comprehension skills seem to be wanting and I doubt you'll ever get it.

I'm not accepting that other gods exist, I'm tolerating that other people have different opinions and ideologies. Nor have I said accept their beliefs as equivalent. Now you're trying to put words in my mouth. Freemasonry doesn't teach anything of religion.

Keeping me out? How do you know that God plans on not allowing me to enter Heaven? I thought it was the Almighty's duty to judge us, not mans. I find it highly blasphemous that you think you know what God thinks of me. Our relationship is private and I need not justify it to anyone.

You are the forked tongue, the wolf in sheep's clothing. Freemasonry says to follow our individual faith, for me it's Christianity and I believe that my faith will take me to a glorious hereafter. Freemasonry doesn't preach salvation, it just says to be a man of faith.

I don't reject the sovereignty of God, just man's rule who thinks they can use God to coerce people to follow their rule. I reject the twisting of God's Word for immoral acts.

You can scream it all day long that I reject Christ, doesn't mean its true. You are lying and breaking a Commandment of God. I have distaste for you because of what you've said, not because your phony notion. I am a Christian and you're not going to tell me any different.

reply to post by Germanicus

What constitutes a low level Mason? Head Mason? I'm a Worshipful Master and a Past Master as well. I'm also the presiding officer of a Council of Cryptic Masons and a past one of a Royal Arch Chapter. Plus, what is your friend a head of? A Lodge? Grand Lodge? What?

reply to post by Germanicus

As I've said, my Lodge is very well lit. What shadow are we hiding in? How is it a non-Mason presumes to make such bold claims.

reply to post by theMediator

Why would anyone be against secrecy or rather privacy? I'm not sure Freemasonry is exactly elitist, but since we are a private order we are allowed to choose we allow in. Nepotism can occur between anyone.

reply to post by protocolsoflove

Outside the Jesters, what evidence do you have of any wrongdoing?

I mean if we're going off of wrongdoing of a few people then non-Masons have thousands of years to account for for all of their crimes.

Originally posted by Germanicus
Masons must be the most ill-mannered group on ATS. I just do not get it, since there is nothing even close to special about you guys.

We're called every name under the sun and accused of heinous, unsubstantiated crimes, and when we defend ourselves we're "ill mannered"? Please.

reply to post by emptyOmind

This video has already been addressed.

Note, mine has nothing in it about Egypt.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Personally, I don’t care what religion people choose or what cult-like secret society people want to join.

You obviously do by your very presence and comments in this thread.

link   
reply to post by seabag

Actually there is no "communal worship of a generic deity". There is a generic term used that each member may apply to his faith.

Tolerance is not acceptance.

The Lodge is not a place of proselytizing.

reply to post by EnigmaticDill

I do see Freemasonry for what it is.

link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

And you KNOW this....how? I presume you must've been a former Mason to be able to launch that assertion. If not, enlighten the world with the unimpeachable source of you 'knowledge'

Absolutely not….I’m a Christian not a luciferian.

And I’ve already explained it in other posts. I’m not going to keep repeating myself for your sake. Try and follow along.

link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

Originally posted by theMediator
In my personal view, I do believe that Lucifier is the god of higher ranked masons and in turn, the one from lower ranks too although they do not know (and believe) this.

I feel Mason's ideas and plans are noble but are totally disillusioned from the true path of good AND god.

And you come to these conclusions based on what exactly? Personal experience? In-depth, unbiased research (as opposed to InvestiGoogling)? How? And what is the break point between "lower ranks" and "higher ranks"? Why at this point?

Looking forward to your informed response

Yes I might have came to conclusions with biased information from the internet.
Although, I started the phrases with "IN MY PERSONAL VIEW" and "I FEEL", this usually inclines that it is merely an opinion based point of view and I know it is.

Why are you looking for an informed response if you already know what I know?
We are both fools and truth is just a point of view for us.

And my views on elitism stands, this is purely a character trait based on personal experience.

You have nothing to learn from my knowledge on masonry.
I just try my best to see good from the bad and masonry doesn't feel like a positive thing towards human evolution and civilization.
edit on 24-6-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
The only thing that wiki page says about the passage is "While this quote was published by Abel Clarin de la Rive in his Woman and Child in Universal Freemasonry, and does not appear in Taxil's writings proper, it is sourced in a footnote to Diana Vaughan, Taxil's creation.[6]"... conventionally enough reference 6 is no longer available.

Don't you love archive.org?
Click here

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

You obviously do by your very presence and comments in this thread.

I don’t care….really. I’m just saying it’s obvious that Christianity and masonry are incompatible. Freemasonry teaches that masonry alone is one's guarantee for Heaven without any intervention by Jesus Christ.

Freemasonry teaches men to imitate Hiram Abiff, so that they may get into heaven. The Gospel of Jesus Christ requires faith in the person and claims of Jesus Christ as the means of being redeemed from the death of sin and getting into heaven.

The Christian Mason is faced with a real dilemma. Can a man have two saviors? Can he have a vital faith in Jesus Christ, as he imitates Hiram Abiff? Can he avoid being found guilty of taking part in the promotion of a false plan of salvation?
link

To each his own…not everyone believes in Christ….that’s not my problem.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Hiram Abiff is a symbol, not a deity. We dont worship Hiram Abiff in any way.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
ever notice how christians routinely attack things and denounce people or organizations?

ever heard of the freemasons denouncing anything? ever heard of freemasons soliciting for membership?

a tree is known by its fruit. isnt that in the bible? what do christians preach? hate for anything that isnt part of their clique. baptists say catholics arent christian. catholics say all protestants arent true christians but close.

have you ever heard hatred come from the freemasons? two things that cant be discussed in the lodge are politics and religion (where do you think the axiom of "two things not to discuss" comes from) because of the divide they cause.

freemasons are free. free to decide their own religion and politics. masons come in conservative to liberal flavors, as well as agnostic to hard core christian flavors.

as many threads on the evil of freemasons posted, ive never read a thread "freemasons denounce (insert religion here)" before. ive never heard of freemasons (as reps for freemasonry, as individuals that happen to be mason thats another thing) expressing hatred or "my way is the right way" ideas against religions or clubs.

just like anything else, if you dont like freemasons, dont join. if you think they are doing something illegal, report them. many of you that denounce the masons have never been one and report on rumors. report and decide based on what they do, like all the charity they support and good things they do in communities.

guess what, im not catholic. im not a big fan of the hierarchy they practice or some of the philosophy they put out, so i dont join. however, im not going to say they secretly worship satan and only the top cardinals and pope know of it. why? cause even if they did, they do so much good in the world with their charities that they are a good org.

basically, until you can show systematic corruption with anti-goverment or anti-social activities, it doesnt matter what people or an org does in private. dont like them, dont join them.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join