It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry renounced by hundreds of (Christian) Barbadians

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Since none of these videos or liñks have anything to do with masonry in barbados im going to have to disagree.

If you found some tidbit of actual information, instead of a bunch of smear, i may be inclined to take your reasoning seriously. But, i digress because thats obviously not whats happened.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Don't you have to PAY to be a FREEmason ?

doesn't make sense.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha
Shismar?!
From "Enemy Mine"?

Yeah, because your Mickey Mouse is one big stupid dope.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by Jamjar

I'm really sorry but I really don't understand how you need to be a freemason to have the "freedom" to be buddhist. Are there a lot of buddha haters who are out to get you?

The quest will fail because masons take it upon themselves to act as god. Ordo ab Chao? That's GOD'S JOB. Not some dude who fudges the tax books, lights incense for Baal, and interacts with the world with an air of superiority and entitlement.

I apologise for not offering more information.

I live in the UK and have experienced abuse because of my faith, yes the UK. As a Freemason I am not judged by my brothers for being different, we work together based on what we share in common.

You may ask why I do not just go to my nearest Buddhist temple? The reason for this is simple, all major faith have a certain amount of dogma, including Buddhism.

If you mean showing me kindness, love, compassion and treating me with respect, my brethren are acting AS God then I suppose they do, but none of them think they are God.

I have never seen a brother act with an air of superiority, quiet the opposite. I have been encouraged to build in confidence and am now more able to translate my compassionate mental state into productive actions.

Hope this clears up any misunderstanding, please feel free to ask if you need more information.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by W3RLIED2

It is substantiating evidence to back up why hundreds of christians would openly protest freemasonry where they live. That is the thread topic right? This is why men and women of love are renouncing "the craft".

So enlighten the world. What's the population of the Barbados? What percentage are Christian? What percentage of the Christian percentage do these people represent?

Just to answer the first question, the population of the Barbados is just north of 233,000. Let's say that there's 200 protesters (to justify the "hundreds" in the thread title).

200/233,000=.0858369098712446351931330472103%.

That's eight one-hundredths of one percent of the population (assuming this thread is even remotely factual [which I find usually isn't the case]) or about one person out of every 1,250 or so. Can you spell meaningless? What makes that one theoretical person's opinion of greater weight, import or validity than that of the other 1,249?

Fitz

p.s. If women are renouncing the Craft, then they weren't part of the Craft to begin with. I assume the word you're looking for is "denouncing"

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
As a mediator, I have to say...
I am against secrecy, elitism, favoritism and everything that is similar.

In my personal view, I do believe that Lucifier is the god of higher ranked masons and in turn, the one from lower ranks too, although, they do not know (and believe) this.

I feel Mason's ideas and plans are noble but are totally disillusioned from the true path of good AND god.
edit on 24-6-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Fitz, you're one of the best smokescreen guys here. I almost responded to one of your statements like "why would the voices of only 200 matter" but through vigilance and grace I caught myself.

NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNLESS FOUL DEEDS ARE BROUGHT TO LIGHT AND PEOPLE UNDERSTAND SECRET SOCIETIES FOR WHAT THEY ARE. MOST INSIDER TRADING HAPPENS BETWEEN BRETHREN, SHRINERS CAUGHT LAUNDERING AND SEX TRAFFICKING, JESTERS CAUGHT LAUNDERING, VIOLATING TAX LAW, SEX TRAFFICKING AND ENGAGING IN UNDERAGE PROSTITUTION, THERE ARE 400 YEARS OF RECORD OF FREEMASONS RAPING, MURDERING, LYING, DECEIVING.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Fitz, you're one of the best smokescreen guys here. I almost responded to one of your statements like "why would the voices of only 200 matter" but through vigilance and grace I caught myself.

NOTHING WILL CHANGE UNLESS FOUL DEEDS ARE BROUGHT TO LIGHT AND PEOPLE UNDERSTAND SECRET SOCIETIES FOR WHAT THEY ARE. MOST INSIDER TRADING HAPPENS BETWEEN BRETHREN, SHRINERS CAUGHT LAUNDERING AND SEX TRAFFICKING, JESTERS CAUGHT LAUNDERING, VIOLATING TAX LAW, SEX TRAFFICKING AND ENGAGING IN UNDERAGE PROSTITUTION, THERE ARE 400 YEARS OF RECORD OF FREEMASONS RAPING, MURDERING, LYING, DECEIVING.

Vigilance, and grace are two words you dont understand.

And also, how many times would you like me to remind you that ALL of the Shriners caught practicing the extremely UN Masonic conduct youre refferencing have been expelled from the Order, and penalized by law enforcement.

Once again, nothing to do with this thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

THERE ARE 400 YEARS OF RECORD OF FREEMASONS RAPING, MURDERING, LYING, DECEIVING.

Yes it could very well be the truth, but do not hold every mason guilty in the same way we shouldn't deem guilty the American population for what the American government has done.

The problem is their negative use of secrecy... even within their own members of lower ranks.
Do not condemn those who are innocent.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by theMediator
As a mediator, I have to say...
I am against secrecy, elitism, favoritism and everything that is similar.

In my personal view, I do believe that Lucifier is the god of higher ranked masons and in turn, the one fro lower ranks too although they do not know (and believe) this.

I feel Mason's ideas and plans are noble but are totally disillusioned from the true path of good AND god.

And you come to these conclusions based on what exactly? Personal experience? In-depth, unbiased research (as opposed to InvestiGoogling)? How? And what is the break point between "lower ranks" and "higher ranks"? Why at this point?

Looking forward to your informed response

Fitz

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No smokescreen. What percentage of Barbadian Christians do these people represent? What (other than criticising Masonry) makes them more Christian in your mind than any other Christian church?

Fitz

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

THERE ARE 400 YEARS OF RECORD OF FREEMASONS RAPING, MURDERING, LYING, DECEIVING.

Oh and BTW? Insomuch as the UGLE is less than 300 years old, would you be so kind as to detail where the other 100+ years originate in your researches?

TIA
Fitz

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

if you do not get a lawyer and bring this injustice to light, then you are more guilty than anyone involved.

Fix it or STFUN!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

In my personal view, I do believe that Lucifier is the god of higher ranked masons and in turn, the one from lower ranks too, although, they do not know (and believe) this.

Why do I need to believe in the silly, made up boogeyman Lucifer like you do?

You Lucifer-believers crack me up.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85
reply to post by seabag

Don't you have to PAY to be a FREEmason ?

doesn't make sense.

Haha! Ironic isn't it? That's just one example of the smorgasbord of lies which can be found in most secret societies. It's all about power, greed and wealth. The average freemason is just a tithing member and chances are he is well meaning.

It is from the desire to be part of a "network" that you don't know anything about (remember, everything in freemasonry is revealed by degrees over time) and to reap secret benefits from it over the "profane". From Jobs, to free lunch at a certain cafe, whatever it may be, all these people share a common interest in ACQUIRING something from this secretive organization for PERSONAL GAIN.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Jamjar

Hello brother,
I think what the tiny minds are not grasping is that we as brethren, can learn form each others different teachings and try to build upon our spiritual temple with knowledge. Being that we can all work and agree, we are blessed with the combined knowledge of ages should we chose to listen and learn.

I have often wondered what Jesus Christ learned when he was absent from the Bible. Since he was not confined to Christianity, it would make sense that he did the same and tried to learn from many different religions so a better understanding of the True God could be obtained. Nice to have you here.
edit on 24-6-2012 by network dude because: haters gotta hate.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yes it could very well be the truth, but do not hold every mason guilty in the same way we shouldn't deem guilty the American population for what the American government has done.

The problem is their negative use of secrecy... even within their own members of lower ranks.
Do not condemn those who are innocent.

Hello brother,
I think what the boastful, hubris filled and sinful minds are not grasping is that we as God's Children have been given a society to live in. That society is called the universe. Notice how disdainful the masons are here of anyone who is not a mason, and they gush over each other with sweet pleasantries and high handed rhetoric. We were referred to as "tiny minds".

One day we will live in a world where people won't want to rape their neighbor's daughter, they won't want to burn candles for demons, invoke spirits through ancient language, abuse their children, cheat on their wives, lie on their taxes, steal from charity, and on and on. One day humanity won't allow these people to proclaim their goodness on the mountaintop.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Oh, please.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Thank you for your honesty about you knowledge of Masonry. Clearly Freemasonry piques you enough to post away on a forum dedicated to secret societies and to proudly broadcast your unformed opinion to all and sundry worldwide.

No I am just on a crusade against obnoxious jerks that talk down to people. I can always beat them.

And what I said is that the average mason knows no more about mason secrets than the average christian knows about vatican secrets. Are you saying I am wrong? I am not am I? So you guys can stop being obnoxious now. You are not special. At all.

Masons must be the most ill-mannered group on ATS. I just do not get it, since there is nothing even close to special about you guys.
edit on 24-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

No I am just on a crusade against obnoxious jerks that talk down to people. I can always beat them.

I think this quote needs to remain for posterity.

Truer words were never spoken.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join