It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry renounced by hundreds of (Christian) Barbadians

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Do I have this correct then....?

To be involved or part of the 'womans' group, she must first be related directly to a master mason in some form?
the subsequent 'girls' groups are run only by those same men and women, is that right?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
To be involved or part of the 'womans' group, she must first be related directly to a master mason in some form?

In my state this is not a requirement.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

So any woman off the street, bloodlines aside, can join?
What are the requirements?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

So any woman off the street, bloodlines aside, can join?
What are the requirements?

Same as for the men, background check to make sure you are not a criminal, belief in a Supreme Being and a willingness to help others.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iIuminaIi
Illuminati The Freemasonry and Zionism

Great video and thanks for posting

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Thank you for answering my questions, it is appreciated.
If I may, I have one more for now....

Since we are only human, how are you counselled to deal/handle negative energy, yours and those of others, directed at you?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Since we are only human, how are you counselled to deal/handle negative energy, yours and those of others, directed at you?

This is not something that is covered in Masonic ritual. I would think that each person has their own way of dealing with negativity whether they are a Mason or not.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

What say you? Are the Christians in Barbados (and other parts of the world) justified in their skepticism of masonry?

Yeshua has forbidden secret societies and sectarianism, and he also forbids the taking of oaths, that anyone would ask of you to disobey him should tell you who they serve. Thats all you need to know and our brothers in Barbados struck a blow against Satan and i commend them for being able to see the truth. We're not even supposed to pledge alliegience to nation's flags or governments, there is only one we owe allegience too. The only wise and true King, The King of Kings, the King of Israel.
edit on 24-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
...our brothers in Barbados struck a blow against Satan...

How do you strike a blow against something that is not real?

Why do fundementalist Christians think Masons are Satanic when you are the ones who believe in Satan?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

True enough...
My way is to let the energy consume me, then after a minute or so... I reflect on the foundation of such energies and call them by their name. It makes me smile.

My interpretation of the 9th Degree "Master Elect Of Nine" was helpful to me in many instances.
1) Bully!
2) Coward!
3) Thief!
4) Liar!
5) Beggar!
6) Drunkard! (a.k.a. Junky)
7) Joker!
8) Whore!
9) Pride!

These ideas generally sum up a variety of people including myself.
I've been all nine and as such can never ever ever be a Freemason

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Child-raping Christian, Jerry Sandusky, regularly attended St. Paul's United Methodist Church. It seems the Holy Spirit really got into him.

It was a spirit alright but anything BUT holy...

OPUS DEI-- War on Protestantism

The Vatican has infiltrated, or neutered and spayed, virtually every denomination and organization in Christendom. Various means have been used, but Opus Dei has played a major role in this.

Virtually 100% of the world's seminaries are in the pocket of the Roman Whore in that they use her Bible via the Alexandrian Gnostic Greek texts.

I am fully persuaded that Opus Dei and the Jesuits have already planted many of their agents in Baptist and Fundamental churches and schools.

I am convinced that many Fundamental Baptist churches are NOW pastored by Jesuits and Opus Dei agents. Many deacons and Sunday School teachers are now inside the Baptist movement teaching doctrines of Rome. You need to read the following articles so that you can watch for the signs that you too have an hireling planted in your church by the Vatican.

OPUS DEI-- War on Protestantism

"90% of the Southern Baptist hierarchy are Freemasons. There is also a high percentage of Christian leadership from the Lutheran and United Methodist churches are Masons. This would explain why Ecumenism has spread so easily. ...the goal is to infiltrate it with their compromising philosophies and attempt to destroy the Church from within."

Infiltration of Freemasonry

William Still on Infiltration of Freemasonry

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

"Today the religions of the world remain a major tool of the Illuminati agenda. They maintain the climate of unquestioning, unthinking, ignorance, and their pseudo-morality provides a veil of hypocrisy, behind which the most sickening abuse of children can be hidden."

"Some of the most famous church "leaders" and evangelists on the planet are Illuminati operatives who use religion to manipulate and brain-wash their followers while engaging in Satanic rituals that beggar belief."

"But the mass of unthinking followers in any religion are merely the fodder and the screen behind which the real business goes on." Link

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated organized religion. Link

edit on 24-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
It was a spirit alright but anything BUT holy...

Nice of you to include all those neat links but Sandusky was not a Mason.

He was however a devout Christian as evidenced by his regular attendance at Church. They should have executed him. Then he could have gone to Heaven and hung out with that other cool Christian dude there, Jeff.

edit on 24-6-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Where has Yeshua forbidden secret societies?

God also says that secrecy is just fine.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

It should never come as a shcok to anyone to see and know that the devil is and always has been that clever.
It's cool with me. How'a'bout you?
What do you think is his mission????

However... The True Mystery Of The "Trojan Horse" Is And Always Will Be: Hellen

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
Nice of you to include all those neat links but Sandusky was not a Mason.

Thought he was. I stand corrected, I removed the quote that linked to the demonic thing.

I am NOT into slandering Masons or anyone else for that matter. Most of us are just fed up with all the lies. Not just Masons specifically but lies in general from every where.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
What do you think is his mission????

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly.” John 10:10

Satan has one primary objective: to destroy your relationship with God and take you to hell with him. He has been extremely successful at it.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Tis not my fair measure to go where the lord instructs. To death we all go. Save only that devil has a plan to take my people to hell with him. So... my people promised that my name would live forever, if i faced my adversary satan/devil and slew him or died trying.
He has since made of himself a more mightier foe than i am. thus to my death i go certainly.
But sir render shall not be my honor in the afterlife.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Where has Yeshua forbidden secret societies?

God also says that secrecy is just fine.

Secret societies are classified as sects. Secret societies are also mentioned all throughout the Tenach and in Revelation. Nothing you do is hidden from him.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Now we're arguing rhetoric and opinion, not fact. God says secrecy is okay.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
"I say to you, do not swear at all: neither by heaven, for it is God's throne; nor by the earth, for it is His footstool: nor by Jerusalem, for it is the city of the great King. Nor shall you swear by your head, because you cannot make one hair white or black. But let your 'Yes' be 'Yes,' and your 'No,' 'No.' For whatever is more than these is from the evil one." Matthew 5:34-37,

This is another reason why christianity and masonry cannot mix.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join