It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC collapse videos exposes the lies of the 9/11 conspiracy theorist movement

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SceoticalSam
reply to post by wmd_2008

Archtects for Turth : www.ae911truth.org...

says it all

1500 in ten years including the kitchen fitter
A FRACTION OF A PERCENT of the architects/engineers in the USA nevermind the rest of the world

edit on 23-6-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King
reply to post by waypastvne

www.rt.com...

This is from RT. an impartial international news agency. Thats the tip of the berg.

There is no such thing. Only because I dont like Hitler, does not mean I am happy about Stalin being on top.

Also Goodolddave. To avoid all the flack you got, how about you link to the posts of the truthers you are referring to?
edit on 23-6-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Before anyone counters that with "there were definitely fires starting in places they said they were not", this kind of thing: we don't know what these guys planted al those yeeeeaaaars ago, whether they were incendiaries, a mixture of incendiaries and plain explosives, though thermate, thermATE, seems to be the explosive favoured by scientists and one of the 9/11 conclusions supported by pay-me-$40-dollars each Linda Howe - these guys could have emplaced anything.
I'm a little surprised that no-one theorised that one of the four planes involved was intended to hit Tower 7, & someone, possibly with others, sussing out what was intended for them and the plane they were on, reacting sufficiently violentlyforcefully on the plane (most likely candidate United 93) caused the aeroplane to deviate from the planned collision course - and combined with the Barry Jennings story, quite rightly adduced by a pre-contributor in this thread, that is the most suspicious aspect of the whole 9/11 story - I just can't understand how the It-Was-Osama camp can carry on believing it was the guys the US security operatives obviously want us to believe it was.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
post earlier mentioned the hole in the pentagon wall.... I actually believed the most unbelievable of all the "conspiracy theories" about that dreadful day (the official one)... but the Pentagon pic (a French guy had it a huge article on his "Hunt the Boeing" website which is sadly long gone). And if they lied about that...... a lot of people died that tragic day, and we owe it to THEM to find the truth.
edit on 23-6-2012 by SceoticalSam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

What country has Russia invaded since 2000? All of the regional sources in the US are manipulated, you have been duped.

Face it.

PS, 666? Haha you lost soul new ager...
edit on 23-6-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Only1 not sure where you are I'm uk, but if you live in a nato country or Iraq/Libya/Afghanistan you also have been duped !!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Cassius666

What country has Russia invaded since 2000? All of the regional sources in the US are manipulated, you have been duped.

Uh, Georgia?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Frank's idea was to attempt a more serious squatting principle of more out of the way locations: he wondered if what had happened was that there were sensitive underground structures where he chose this particular squat (he is working on a number of others), resulting in him being checked out by more than one security operative, one of them claimed to be an American CIA agent as said. The other, believe it or not, was called David Shayler: THE David Shayler to British people, hopefully. It was that that made Frank a bit worried he really had whacked a hornet's nest: Frank was in absolutely no doubt Shayler was continuing to work for the government, everything that had been in the papers and on TV about Shayler was all MI5 working out a front, an image, which would get Shayler trusted by leftie groups.

If you want to check something out, everyone reading this, Google "Jeremy Thorpe + Liberal Leader + Norman Scott", you will see a story from the 1970s about Jeremy Thorpe possibly plotting to kill Norman Scott to cover over their relationship - I knew that story was going to appear in the newspapers and TV media 4 years approximately before it did - CIA connected agents explained to me, the whole plan to frame Thorpe 'yeeeeaaaars' before it happened - so I had previous experience of this Advance Planning Committee aspect of CIA/MI5 organisation which Frank recently encountered. They just make sure it's a sufficiently unbelievable story they are going to put in the newspapers.
Since MY image of squatters is they are consistently of ABOVE the average intelligence of the general population, where does YOUR image of squatters come from? I have watched lesser people try to hold a squat together, and belive you me, they fail badly: you MUST have people involved who have REAL skills and experience, and are level-headed. Just simply on the level of how dangerous the electricity aspect is. Have you seen "squatters" just sorting the wires, cables & points in those situations? Due to working for the railways & travelling for nothing all the time for 32 years, I have been able to thoroughly check out many situations far more totally than can the vast majority of people. Even a millionaire whose private London party I was invited to recently was envious of that. You came across as exhibiting Armchair Expert Syndrome - to all intents and purposes, you will act like you know to the Above Top Secret posters, but you have no idea of how much money you would actually need to spend to actually KNOW any subject matter properly. Unless you did. And by the way, I was also promoted 9 years after joining the railways.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

www.rt.com...

This is from RT. an impartial international news agency. Thats the tip of the berg.

Added: it is ony liars who often accuse others of lyong with no evidence. Just sayin..

Thats nice, your evidence shows us that the CIA is trying not to supply arms to Al Qaeda.

The only problem is some of the rebel groups have links with terrorist organizations such as Al Qaeda, so the CIA mission must be careful not to arm proven terrorists by mistake.

But the question was do you have any evidence linking the CIA to AL Qaeda.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
This is what happens when people make assumptions lets have a little look at what you claim.

You are the one making assumptions based on missing science.

You need to learn about heat transfer, because no matter how hot a fire may get it doesn't mean the steel is going to be anywhere the same temperature.

The first tower fell in less than an hour, that is not enough time to cause steel to fail from fire. Especially enough to make a difference in the buildings structural integrity.

You also need to learn about FoS because even IF ALL the steel lost 50% of the it's strength it would still not collapse. The FoS for high-rise steel building components is 4-6.

There was not even any fire burning at the impact points before collapse, the fire burned out as it moved on. Steel will start to cool the second it is not subjected to the heat. To heat steel up to the point of failure would take sustained direct fire, and that in reality was not the case.

Your hypothesis falls apart when you look at the details that you fail to understand.

When are you going to explain how sagging trusses can put a pulling force on the columns? Or better yet demonstrate it. If you can't do that then the whole collapse hypothesis you cling to is worthless.

The factor of safety also known as Safety Factor, is used to provide a design margin over the theoretical design capacity to allow for uncertainty in the design process. The uncertainty could be any one of a number of the components of the design process including calculations, material strengths, duty, manufacture quality. The value of the safety factor is related to the lack of confidence in the design process. The simplest interpretation of the Factor of Safety is

FoS = Strength of Component / Load on component

If a component needs to withstand a load of 100 Newtons and a FoS of 4 is selected then it is designed with strength to support 400 Newtons...

Basic Notes on Factor of Safety

Structural steelwork in buildings 4 - 6

Factors of Safety - FOS - are important in engineering design

edit on 6/23/2012 by ANOK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by theMat
well that doesn't change the fact that Al Qaeda works for the CIA, which still makes it an inside job because no one held the CIA accountable for their ties with the organization.

Yet another truther who doesn't know the difference between the Mujahideen and Al Qaeda.

If you know of any direct links between the CIA and Al Qaeda Please post them.

Good luck.

polidics.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.wsws.org...

If you happen to know the difference between Mujahideen and Al Qaeda, please enlighten us. As far as I can tell, your argument is based on the premise of believing everything that the US Government and MSM tells you. If just one of their so-called "facts" turns out to be a lie, then your entire argument falls to bits and pieces, and then some other subservient little sheep will come along and try to piece it all back together again for the logical people of this world to shatter once again.

Now, it's easy to say that no one lied to you and that the Government really DOES care about you and your safety, but it's much easier to understand that somewhere in the mix of information that has been provided, there is a lie, and that lie exposes the fortress of "accepted reality" as just a house of cards waiting to be toppled. Just one lie! That's all it takes... The first question is, would they lie to you? They've done it before, why would they not do it again? Second question is, who benefitted the most, and who suffered the most? If you think America got the better of its attackers, I'll bet you like having people touch your genitals at the airport... That is, if you've ever been to an airport before... doesn't matter, there will be plenty of TSA agents on the roads to cop a feel if you can't afford to fly because your tax money is being used to fund an endless war that the establishment is profiting from.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

* * * * * * * * * * * A T T E N T I O N ! * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Here we go again.....................

By now, we all MUST know the topic; please post on-topic.

The insults and personal attacks stops now. This is a discussion forum and the topic is not each other.

Posts accusing ATS members of being shills, disinfo agents, idiots or any other namecalling will continue to be removed.

Thank you

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

oh, it's teletubbies tiem? anywho, watch corners of both wtc towers as they "collapse". see? peasey.
edit on 23-6-2012 by psyop911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

yeah, there are at least a billion of those all around the world. at least, if not two or even maybe three. lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

this lecturer might have some insight to the mujahadin and Al Qeada....but it is a university lecture...so hope you can handle the pace...i have sat through many of these lectures...only to wake up at the end as people are leaving...(shameful on my part).

Google Video Link

I am sure you will not agree but there are things to learn.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by SceoticalSam
there was NOTHING in that building capable of burning to a temperature high enough to weaken structural steel.
its not an agrument or even a debate...there wasnt !!
nothing further to add

I cut the unwarranted accusation/insult from your post. Paper burns at a high enough temperature to weaken structural steel.

You can discover this from the most trivial google search. How about you find the burning temperature of paper and then we can discuss it?

Open air Fire(above 800 feet) from paper cannot weaken mild steel. But stick to Google University,since that's your source of education.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join