It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC collapse videos exposes the lies of the 9/11 conspiracy theorist movement

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
I happen to have 20/20 vision... there's little or no engine block... sorry. We've been through this before. There were 1400 vehicles similar to this. Some of them were up to a half mile away. Now lets say some of them were towed, there was still a whole parking lot full of toasted cars across West Street several hundred feet away that were not hit by debris... only dust... that superheated dust. You cannot explain how this happened from a pancake collapse. You cannot explain the rusting. You cannot explain the shiny paint on cars that were shielded by other cars. You cannot explain the electronic equipment inside the emergency vehicles exploding them from inside out. Your story is a farce.

So are you claiming that flaming debris from the towers never made it down to the street? I mean, really?

Stop putting words in everyone's mouth. You have a nasty habit of doing that. Of course the debris made it to the street. Look at these photos. The problem is that 1400 cars caught fire while paper everywhere did not. What burns faster, paper or cars? Ever kindle your fireplace with a tail pipe? Why not?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

, there was still a whole parking lot full of toasted cars across West Street several hundred feet away that were not hit by debris... only dust... that superheated dust.

The origin of the parking lot fire appears to be from the burnt out shack pointed out by the orange arrow.

The remnants of the shack can also be seen in this photo.

And you can see it's still ablaze in this photo but most of the car fires have been put out.

The shack most likely housed a gas vent which had underground pipe damage during the collapse. The fire started there and chain reacted through the cars.
There were reports of a gas explosion, this is most likely the source of those reports. It's the only evidence of one happening.

So why would the firemen put out the car fires and leave the shack to burn ? It's a really really bad idea to put out a gas fire. It's a much better idea to let it burn until someone turns off the gas.

You say you have 20 20 vision... Why don't you use it ?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

I did use it, and I am using it, and I still see unburnt paper amongst the incinerated vehicles.

Next....

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I did use it, and I am using it, and I still see unburnt paper amongst the incinerated vehicles.

Next....

To bad you don't have a 20 20 brain. Do you see any burnt papers ?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Stop putting words in everyone's mouth. You have a nasty habit of doing that. Of course the debris made it to the street. Look at these photos. The problem is that 1400 cars caught fire while paper everywhere did not. What burns faster, paper or cars? Ever kindle your fireplace with a tail pipe? Why not?

I am not putting words in your mouth. I am trying to get you to actually present your case via analysis, because it's been demonstrated numerous times that if the conspiracy theorists would only hold their own conspiracy claims up to the same high level of rational analysis that they do the 9/11 commission report, they wouldn't be conspiracy theorists for very long.

Case in point- I see right away you're getting these photos off of Judy Wood's web site, and she's using these to bolster her claims of "lasers from outer space". She's notorious for being fast and loose with such claims because they don't explain how cars would be incinerated with the papers around them being untouched either, nor does it explain how the first responders survived (here's a hint- any energy weapon that would burn metal would certainly vaporize tissue). The most likely answers are that the fires were random, and some vehicles were destroyed while others were only lightly damaged...and you can see from Wood's own photos how some cars were burned to complete destruction while others only had their windoew smashed out (particularly that jeep with the intact spare tire and tire cover in the back). If they were random then it would mean that papers were in fact burned, but you're only seeing the papers that weren't burned. Woods can't NOT know this, but she wants to push her "lasers from outer space" stories, so she doesn't care.

If you're about to accuse me of now putting wordfs in your mouth by assuming you're a Judy Wood lasers-from-outer-space groupie, then you need to explain why you're posting photos from Judy Wood. I have said from day one the conspiracy proponents are getting all their baloney facts from those damned fool conspiracy web sites and you literally proved me right just now. So, how am I putting words in your mouth, exactly?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King
reply to post by GoodOlDave

We all saw the SAME thing.

Yeah, and you decided that what your version of what happened is the truth and think that everyone who disagrees is stupid or lost.

Have humans In the West lost their own intuition?(flouride) and being mildly sociopathic, non empathetic, conditioned for prejudice - CONTROLLED. We are already controlled to a degree physically, the worst they will do now is control YOU mentally. That was the point. NDA, SOPA, DHS, TSA, Gitmo (black market terrorist hub). If I was notable, I would be threatened or killed, definitely fearing for my life and loved ones. Get it?

So you are into various conspiracy theories. Of course you are. It's all a conspiracy.

I live outside of the US, and the fact that people still cannot comprehend the magnitude of the events of that day in that country, still dawn on me as saddening and sickening.

The magnitude of the vents of 9/11 are not lost on anyone. We comprehend it just fine. We just don't believe the conspiracy theories.

Bruce Springstein, had breakfast EVERY morning for 5 YEARS in one of the towers, why not 9-11 again? Coincidence.

Are you sure about that? He wasn't on tour at any point in five years? 1999-2000 world tour with the E Street Band...for example...

They just want to keep us confused from what actually happened. MODS, you know what I'm talking about. You get those 'executive' orders.

Great, now the mods of ATS are in on it also. Does your paranoia cause you to be fearful of your neighbors?

PEACE.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy

watch the video that it put up. it solidly debunks the OS.... or is there something that stops you from being able to physically watch it? so you ignore it.

Let me answer your question with another question- Richard Gage says on his own web site that the towers fell symmetrically, the fires were almost out, and the evidence points to controlled demolitions. I just posted two videos that irrefutably disproves all three claims. Does his video contain any information that says anything different? If not then the video you posted is proven wrong as well, because what the heck difference does it make if he's typing the false claim on his web page or he's saying the same false claim in a video?

What concerns me about the patent phoniness of Gage is that by his own admission he's uniquely qualified to prove his own statements- he has the blueprints, he has the chemical composition of the supposed explosives, he has miles of video footage showing how the towers collapsed, and he has 1200 experienced experts in the fields of architecture and physics. Plus, he certainly has the money. It would take him and his bunch a month to reverse engineer how demolitions brought down the towers precisely and he has steadfastly refused to do so. All he does is come up with new and exciting ways to ask you to give him money.

I say it's because he's a con artist making up false accusations he knows he can't prove. Why do you say this is?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Case in point- I see right away you're getting these photos off of Judy Wood's web site, and she's using these to bolster her claims of "lasers from outer space". She's notorious for being fast and loose with such claims because they don't explain how cars would be incinerated with the papers around them being untouched either, nor does it explain how the first responders survived (here's a hint- any energy weapon that would burn metal would certainly vaporize tissue). The most likely answers are that the fires were random, and some vehicles were destroyed while others were only lightly damaged...and you can see from Wood's own photos how some cars were burned to complete destruction while others only had their windoew smashed out (particularly that jeep with the intact spare tire and tire cover in the back). If they were random then it would mean that papers were in fact burned, but you're only seeing the papers that weren't burned. Woods can't NOT know this, but she wants to push her "lasers from outer space" stories, so she doesn't care.

This is your obfuscation tactics again, and I was waiting for it. Judy Wood's website has the most comprehensive collection of toasted car photos on the internet. Many of them are FEMA photos. I don't care what her theories are about what caused these anomalies, the only thing that matters is that it wasn't jet fuel and it wasn't office fires. Therefore, the OS is a lie, and you are a rigorous, full time, dyed-in-the-wool defender of lies with the same old rhetoric day in and day out. You really could use a new script.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Next....

To bad you don't have a 20 20 brain. Do you see any burnt papers ?

No, I don't. So what's your point? Do you ever have a point?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

The shack most likely housed a gas vent which had underground pipe damage during the collapse. The fire started there and chain reacted through the cars.
There were reports of a gas explosion, this is most likely the source of those reports. It's the only evidence of one happening.

So why would the firemen put out the car fires and leave the shack to burn ? It's a really really bad idea to put out a gas fire. It's a much better idea to let it burn until someone turns off the gas.

You always come up with some 'most likely' theory as you call it, but as you can see from your own picture there are cars that are burnt, that are nowhere even near the shack! Look at your photo again!

You didnt think your theory out too well.

BTW, 'waypastvne' why do have to add an insult to members at the end of your posts?!

Does it give you extra self-esteem and make you feel superior? Do you know there are manners and decorum rules here?! You should do, you've spent enough time here.

So you make a snide commnet to a member about 20:20 vision, yet you cannot even see that there are other cars, which are burnt, but were not close enough to the other cars to be caugnt in this phantom gas fire you are trying to theorise about.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy

show me your source that says he's debunked, i bet you cannot..

Just Google Richard Gage Debunked and you get 28,200 results.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

This is your obfuscation tactics again, and I was waiting for it. Judy Wood's website has the most comprehensive collection of toasted car photos on the internet. Many of them are FEMA photos. I don't care what her theories are about what caused these anomalies, the only thing that matters is that it wasn't jet fuel and it wasn't office fires. Therefore, the OS is a lie, and you are a rigorous, full time, dyed-in-the-wool defender of lies with the same old rhetoric day in and day out. You really could use a new script.

Exactly, he seems hell bent on discrediting Judy Wood. Goodoldave and his sinister buddies will discredit anything people post that does not tie in with the OS!

If it's not OS, then they wont ever agree with you! We all know that the OS (NIST etc) have theorised in their reports, so they are guessing, based on the piss poor investigations they did, we know why they did things the way they did, but the very fact they admit they are theorising in their reports, means that those that defend the OS, and just defending an OS theory, nothing concrete at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Do you ever have a point?

Well, my last point was the ignition source for the burnt cars in the parking lot that you were asking for.

And now you are asking me why some papers aren't burnt because you are not smart enough to figure it out for yourself.

There is this thing called wind and believe it or not wind can move paper. After a fire has burnt out wind can move this paper on to the very spot where fire once existed.

There I made another point.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Excuse me??? The reason why Judy Wood has "the most comprehensive collection of toasted cars" is specifically because she's using them to push the whole lasers from outer space thing, even though the photos themselves prove the claim is wrong. How the heck would a car be burned and destroyed completly while the jeep on the other side of the street had a perfectly intact spare tires on the back? Come to think of it, how would controlled demolitions, thermite, or nukes in the basement even explain this?

Fires don't have a memory and they don't play favorites. It's going to burn wherever it lands on and not burn whatever it doesn't land on so all you've done is prove the fires were random, so car A would be destroyed and car B would have superficial damage. I could have told you that when you first asked and saved you the trouble of posting Judy Wood "lasers from outer space" propaganda.

...and if you don't care what Judy Wood's explanations are for these burned car anomalies then why are you posting these photos? Judy Wood's explanations are the only ones on the face of the Earth that give these photos any actual importance to begin with. Admit it, this cute game playing of yours only blew up in your own face and now you're backpeddling for damage control, aren't you?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

You always come up with some 'most likely' theory as you call it, but as you can see from your own picture there are cars that are burnt, that are nowhere even near the shack! Look at your photo again!

You didnt think your theory out too well.

BTW, 'waypastvne' why do have to add an insult to members at the end of your posts?!

Does it give you extra self-esteem and make you feel superior? Do you know there are manners and decorum rules here?! You should do, you've spent enough time here.

So you make a snide commnet to a member about 20:20 vision, yet you cannot even see that there are other cars, which are burnt, but were not close enough to the other cars to be caugnt in this phantom gas fire you are trying to theorise about.

You don't understand what a chain reaction car fire is ? Why am I not surprised

One car catches fire the gas tank ruptures the fuel runs down hill to the next car and catches it on fire ect..ect..ect

If you have 20 20 vision you can see the pattern plainly in the photo.

I end my post with a snide remark barely with in the limits of ats rules because.... you deserve it.
edit on 26-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Next....

A lot of paper was ejected from the towers and NYC is very windy , especially at street level. Don't you think its possible the papers were being blown around after the fires were extinguished ?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

...and if you don't care what Judy Wood's explanations are for these burned car anomalies then why are you posting these photos? Judy Wood's explanations are the only ones on the face of the Earth that give these photos any actual importance to begin with. Admit it, this cute game playing of yours only blew up in your own face and now you're backpeddling for damage control, aren't you?

The pictures speak for themselves, and Judy Wood's opinions have nothing to do with it. How many times do I have to say this? Do you think your opinion of Judy Wood negates the photos themselves? Typical "debunker" nonsense is what that is. If you can't refute the photos, discredit whoever posted them.

I simply don't have time to do things like sourcing the photos from their original locations just to appease the likes of you.

Damage control?

Backpedaling?

Dude, you take yourself WAY too seriously.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

Exactly, he seems hell bent on discrediting Judy Wood. Goodoldave and his sinister buddies will discredit anything people post that does not tie in with the OS!

If it's not OS, then they wont ever agree with you! We all know that the OS (NIST etc) have theorised in their reports, so they are guessing, based on the piss poor investigations they did, we know why they did things the way they did, but the very fact they admit they are theorising in their reports, means that those that defend the OS, and just defending an OS theory, nothing concrete at all.

This ranks up there as being one of the must idiotic statements I've seen yet. What are you saying, that *any* claim regardless of how goofball it sounds should be taken seriously as long as it contradicts the (as you put it) official story? Even the really stupid ones like 9/11 being staged by shape shifting alien lizards of the towers being fake buildings? If anything, I would have thought you would agree with me that these absurd claims need to be weeded out because they they make the 9/11 conspiracy movement look like a bunch of idiots by association.

You're taking gullibility to a whole new hard core level, guy. Like it or not, critical analysis applies to your conspiracy claims every bit as much as the (as you put it) "official story", and if you would only realize that, you conspiracy theorists wouldn't be conspiracy theorists for very long.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Your OP starts with 'whilst bumbling around on youtube'

Erm, you are a professional OS defender, have been doing this for years, so I doubt you being on youtube was just mere 'bumbling'.

All your days are spent commenting on 9/11, so I doubt there was youtube bumbling going on. Being on youtube looking at 9/11 related stuff, is a big part of your day, and has been for years, and in all that time not once were you just 'bumbling' your youtube surfing is a bit more serious that just bumbling!

This thread is just another classic thread started to spread disinfo. Luckily the members here are of their own mind, and can tell who is and who isn't spreading deliberate disinfo.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

Next....

A lot of paper was ejected from the towers and NYC is very windy , especially at street level. Don't you think its possible the papers were being blown around after the fires were extinguished ?

There are plenty of photos of vehicles still burning like torches with dry paper all around them. I don't need to post them again.

Why do you find it necessary to grasp at every straw imaginable to defend a story that's absurd from its very foundation? Do you guys ever get tired of trying to bail out of the Titanic with a shot glass?
edit on 26-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join