It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC collapse videos exposes the lies of the 9/11 conspiracy theorist movement

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Doesn't this prove the TRUTH of the 9/11 conspiracy theory?
Doesn't this expose the lies of the story we all accepted and the committee assigned to investigate it?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatcoat

20,000 gallons of kero has the exact same amount of power as the Brookhaven nuclear power station put out before it was shut down.
Do you think devoting all of Brookhavens power to drills and saws might have an impact on the WTCs?

People just don't realize just how much energy is in petro fuels.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I think you'll find that most of those who have doubts about the "official story" have agreed that both towers leaned considerably at the point of collapse, and also that WTC2's upper portion totally disintegrated forcefully and away from the lower portion. That's been known for a long time dave, you have been talking too much and not listening, nor it seems looking too much either. I not playing catch up either, you will see in my posts, as well as others, that it has been mentioned many times.

edit on 23-6-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
i think this sums up OS verry well

Milgram expreiment

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

20,000 gallons of kero has the exact same amount of power as the Brookhaven nuclear power station put out before it was shut down.
Do you think devoting all of Brookhavens power to drills and saws might have an impact on the WTCs?

Well then let's go into the controlled demo business. All we need is kero and a match.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
posted this the other day..

if it was terrorists the osama kind...

why WTC...WHY???

why would someone who wanted the USA and possibly UK hurt...risk the wrath of the world....

always made no sense to me...

if you are genuinely trying to attack a country, ITS INFRASTRUCTURE is the main point of attack...WALL STREET...would have been top of list....kill of its finances,,banks ledgers stock markets etc..surely
not a building the contains A LOT of countries civilains....risk A LOT OF COUNTRIES outside the "friendship" wanting retribution too...

makes no sense unless i am wanting to start a war and need some world sympathy towards that goal..

look they did it, we need to go in and hit them back..

PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF THEIR GOVERNMENTS..GOVERNMENTS SHOULD BE AFRAID OF THEIR PEOPLE..

see whats wrong there..

oh and i am british and it stinks to me....and most others too..
edit on 23-6-2012 by turamber because: just realised...prolly on some anti-government list now...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by samkent

Well then let's go into the controlled demo business. All we need is kero and a match.

now, now...don't use logic...it just confuses those that believe the official story. remember that metal kerosene lamps melt all the time, that's why they were only used for a few centuries. and like everyone knows, those modern steel beams are alot more likely to melt than those metal kerosene lamps.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

The building was a tube with a skin. The floors started falling inside before the skin collapsed from the weight above the impact point. The explosive noise is from the heated debris from friction, mini sonic booms from heated compressed air, cables snapping, floor joists breaking, elevator counter weights falling, etc. the building was destined to fail by design and possibly from poor workmanship and or materials.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Whether the state allowed 911 to happen or whether they demolished these buildings really makes no difference!
What matters now is that we look to see what the results of 911 are on our freedoms and the freedoms of others!
While the claims of the 911 truth movement are absurd so are the claims of our leaders and as a result we have lost our constitutional rights and have seen many illegal wars declared! I am sure if we look at the facts of what has been done to our rights we will see a vast connection to the events that happened on the day of september 11, 2001! How our government covered up the truth, declared their version of it to be fact and now has an agenda that will lead to a total enslavement of this once free country! If you let your fear blind you to the truth instead of letting your love of freedom, family and country allow you to see the facts then you are
lost to the possibility that can free you from oppression and tyranny! In this case i take pity on you because it's those of us who allow our cognative abilities to be distanced because of their fears! This is what's known as cognative dissonence and it's a major contributing factor in allowing ourselves to be manipulated on every level!
Albert Camus once said "The evil that is in the world almost always comes of ignorance, and good intentions may do as much harm as malevolence if they lack understanding."
Ralph Waldo Emerson said "Fear always springs from ignorance." and what that means is we fear what we don't understand! now i'll leave you with one of my sayings "the greatest knowledge is to know the limits of our own ignorance"! though I realize that this may have come from somewhere else i could'nt find where on the net!
Well i hope you keep an open mind and realize that not everything is as it seems or as we are led to believe!
The greatest weapon we have in defeating oppression is the love we share! Fear is our deepest obstacle!
Goodluck being a beautiful, loving, selfless person who does not let fear keep them in the dark!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

what kind of thought process is that...the power has to be applied....was all the power of the kerosene applied to one single finite point.....it is like having equal amounts of gun power.....one quantity put in a pipe bomb the other exact same quantity laid in a pile and then both ignited....do they have the same effect....You cannot actually believe what your saying leaving your mouth and putting it out there.....Come on Samkent....Why do you try to spin half truths like that and expect people to even come close to taking you seriously.
Is there a purpose or a agenda to saying such things.
edit on 103030p://f42Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Well i guess they were very successful then weren't they...what a shame...and the people are still letting it happen....your correct it does not really matter what brought the buildings down...but if it can be shown it might be a step in showing to the whole populous the lies that have been used against them to further TPTB agenda of dominance and complete control of the slave of this world......

this vid is quite interesting....has a lot of interesting perspectives...Boring ....but good lectures usually are...lol

Google Video Link

edit on 103030p://f55Saturday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
How the towers fell is of very little relevance to the big picture. If you think that the NIST report being accurate and correct proves that 9/11 wasn't an inside job, you've failed to do your homework. The establishment and MSM lie all the time, and perhaps if this one time, they didn't, well that doesn't change the fact that Al Qaeda works for the CIA, which still makes it an inside job because no one held the CIA accountable for their ties with the organization. Believe what you want about what happened that day, it's not going to change what happened, and it's still not going to change the fact that traitors within the establishment are responsible even if simply by association... still I'm willing to bet that it was much more than just "by association". Before 9/11, America was the strongest, best country IN THE WORLD, now it's in shambles and being sold off piece by piece. If the establishment really DID care about America, wouldn't you think that they would start taking steps to avoid the possibility of future 9/11 events by reducing foreign interventionist policies, taking trust away from foreign investors and putting it into American workers, putting restrictions on American agencies and companies on operating overseas (like the CIA), and basically showing the world how great they are by helping and encouraging Americans to prosper and recover from the tragedy? Well, instead you see more foreign interventionist policy, more free reign for foreign investors, less restrictions on American companies doing business offshores and an economy on the brink of collapse due to excessive spending to keep a phony war against an unnamed enemy going (from both Republicans and Democrats).

Did the towers get demolished by explosives or thermite or fire? No one knows for sure.
Was 9/11 an inside job? You bet your ass!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

there were no fires in the towers.

Which truthers said that. You are exposing what you said the truther said as a lie, nothing more. It looks as if you are trying to win over people who look at this site for the first time.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
"exposing the lies" of the conspiracy theories?

More like YOU are the one who's LYING on what the actual criticism of the official 9/11 story are about!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I see you're more interested in trying to hurt people's credibility than facts. Strange how that occurs more and more the closer to 'conspiracy theorist' territory you get.

The fact that you then go on to post about mind control proves my point perfectly. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

there were no fires in the towers.

Which truthers said that. You are exposing what you said the truther said as a lie, nothing more. It looks as if you are trying to win over people who look at this site for the first time.

That's the point, OP is attempting to put on more straw men arguments on the "truthers", and attract us with a catchy thread title.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by easybreezy
reply to post by Varemia

now that just shows for you, just because it didn't fall at perfect free fall speeds? yet i bloody well explained why that is, so you re post the question, to the answer i gave???

and yet you OSer's have yet to produce one piece of evidence that is in your favor that doesn't have the spin of ignorance, or isn't a blatant lie.

there is nothing that you can throw at us we cannot answer.

The resistance in the few seconds past free-fall (quick research puts the collapse between 10-13 seconds) is significant if you do the energy calculation. Free-fall would be just under 9 seconds for the towers, yet you assert that there was no resistance.

I firmly believe you won't accept ANY evidence that is put forth because it is your BELIEF that it was demolished in the way you have brainwashingly absorbed from the conspiracy sites and videos. They ask questions. They never give answers. The SUGGEST their possible answer to you, and you ACCEPT it with NO EVIDENCE.

That's the problem with the truth movement. It needs to reside in evidence.

The only evidence, is not your videos/reports or articles, its my signature below.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join