It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

oh i see... so north would be the direction towards heaven?..
and what is at the end if you go foward? not up or down?...
does heaven have a sun also?..

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
reply to post by jhill76

oh i see... so north would be the direction towards heaven?..
and what is at the end if you go foward? not up or down?...
does heaven have a sun also?..

Father is the light in which we see all. If you go forward, it would depend on what level of heaven you are on.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

is there any end to heavens distance?

once you are in heaven and have been living there for hundreds or thousands of years... then what is the goal of life then?.. or what is there to live for once you have all you need?
is there always something to gain in life? even for spirits in heaven?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

once you are in heaven and have been living there for hundreds or thousands of years... then what is the goal of life then?.. or what is there to live for once you have all you need?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

Yes, it is not endless.

once you are in heaven and have been living there for hundreds or thousands of years... then what is the goal of life then?

The assistance of man.

or what is there to live for once you have all you need?

The ones (man) who have gone (died), sit until the appointed time. It is not thought of, why I am here, etc.

Above (angels) do not think along these lines. They do a task, that is all they know.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

is there always going to be man who needs assistance from above?...
how can one become qualified to go down and help a planet or help man?..
can any spirit? or do you have to be created for the task?

and at the edge of heaven are there walls?.. and would there be nothing beyond these walls?.. is there a point where it brings you back on the opposite side?.. if you understand what i mean?.. basically back where you came?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

is there always going to be man who needs assistance from above?...

Until man can prove himself to be of his own, then yes. Above stepped back for a long time, and look what happened (Cuban Missile Crisis (above had to step in here), The World Wars, Great Depression, etc.)

how can one become qualified to go down and help a planet or help man?.. can any spirit? or do you have to be created for the task?

You will have to be an elder or arch to do this on a massive scale. Trust needs to be complicit. Once you come here, you cannot engage in sinful nature, otherwise you are stripped and banned forever.

and at the edge of heaven are there walls?.. and would there be nothing beyond these walls?.. is there a point where it brings you back on the opposite side?.. if you understand what i mean?.. basically back where you came?

There are gates, it's more of an invisible chasm, one can look over the edge, but this is strongly forbidden. Beyond the walls, would be the other places where people are.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

so are you an arc or an elder?....if not.. then what?

and why is it forbidden to look over the edge? what do you mean by other places... like other planets?.. and what kind of other people.. humans?.. is heaven an actual planet?.. or is it more like on a plane of energy?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

and why is it forbidden to look over the edge? what do you mean by other places... like other planets?.. and what kind of other people.. humans?.. is heaven an actual planet?.. or is it more like on a plane of energy?

For the ones who are grounded, they would fall. Yes, other planets. Yes, other humans, just slightly different in each place. Heaven is not a planet, per se, but it encompasses all.
edit on 28-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

where do you fall to?.. and so do all human life forms in the universe know about heaven?..
are there life forms that are trying to help earth and its humans that are from different planets?.. not beings from heaven though.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

where do you fall to?.. and so do all human life forms in the universe know about heaven?..

No one has ever fallen, but has come close. There are many that watch all. Even when you sleep at night, you are watched. Yes, they have their own versions of heaven, but the path all leads to the same destination.

are there life forms that are trying to help earth and its humans that are from different planets?.. not beings from heaven though.

No, they are not allowed to come here. Why do you think the space program was disbanded?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

No one has ever fallen, but has come close. There are many that watch all. Even when you sleep at night, you are watched. Yes, they have their own versions of heaven, but the path all leads to the same destination.

i see.. so no one knows where it would lead?.. who are the ones that do the watching?.. angels?.. are there certain angels that are made to do the watching?
what do you mean by different versions of heaven?.. how are they different?.. do other planets have jesus?.. or are there other heavenly beings that are other planets symbol of religion?

No, they are not allowed to come here. Why do you think the space program was disbanded?

why is that?.. would they want to be harmful?.. would they try and rule or take over the planet?.. and what the NASA program? i heard something about that.. so it ended because we were getting to close in contact with other beings from other worlds? or why?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

who are the ones that do the watching?.. angels?..

Yes, angels as man calls them, under the direction of Gabriel

are there certain angels that are made to do the watching?

Yes, each one is built to do his/her tasks.

what do you mean by different versions of heaven?.. how are they different?.. do other planets have jesus?..

Meaning, how man has a perceived view of heaven, they have theirs. Many coin attributes to things of the unseen, which are way off base. Yes, all places have Jesus as Savior.

why is that?.. would they want to be harmful?.. would they try and rule or take over the planet?..

No, just curious. Each place has its own parameters to live by, if other places are advanced or behind, others must live inside of the set parameters that they have.

and what the NASA program? i heard something about that.. so it ended because we were getting to close in contact with other beings from other worlds? or why?

No. Father stopped it from going too far, because man is not allowed to go into deep space. You won't find that answer here. Father sets things in motions. I wrote a thread on it, called the order of all.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

so man is not supposed to go into space?... what is deep space for? and what do you mean by "you wont find that answer here"?
i will read this thread

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
reply to post by jhill76

so man is not supposed to go into space?... what is deep space for? and what do you mean by "you wont find that answer here"?
i will read this thread

He will get too close to the other places if this happens. You won't find the answer to why the space program is ended here on Earth from the point of above, I mean. Like many say everything happens for a reason, they just don't understand the reason.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

so what age are you in your body?.. are all of the beings in your situation of the same age? and i mean age of the body.
how long have you been on earth doing your duty for?
when can you go back to heaven?. and do you usually go to the spiritual heaven or physical?.. can one whos physical body dies still be able to go to the physical heaven?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

when can you go back to heaven?

Anytime. The vessel takes over when I leave.

so what age are you in your body?.. are all of the beings in your situation of the same age?

No, some have returned. Others have gone before me to pave the way.

can one whos physical body dies still be able to go to the physical heaven?

It is all of the same heaven, its just the way you view it. Physical or Pure Spirit.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Anytime. The vessel takes over when I leave.

what would your vessel be like on its own?..

It is all of the same heaven, its just the way you view it. Physical or Pure Spirit.

i see.. so if you are there in spirit.. it can be no different than if you were there in your body form?...

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

what would your vessel be like on its own?..

You would notice no difference, but if you heard voice, all would be monotone. No emotion, just there.

i see.. so if you are there in spirit.. it can be no different than if you were there in your body form?...

The human body is not allowed to go, well mans body. Enoch is an archangel, thus why he was allowed to return the way in which he did.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

i have not heard much about enoch... what are you talking about when you mention him?
so our human bodies are not our actual physical bodies?...
if our bodies get destroyed.. are we still able to make a physical form?...
is it possible to make a body?... and live in that body?..
do all human bodies function in the same way?.. do these earthly bodies have less of an advantage in a way?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join