It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 25
9
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


Check you out with two birds on the go ..




posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by jhill76
 


Check you out with two birds on the go ..


I am in not of understanding of your speech.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


I think he was jokingly referring to you being in a romantic relationship with the two females you mentioned. I have a few questions, if I may?

Are all angels "human" in appearance? Do they appear different depending on your experiences? For example, would a Hindu (who never heard of Jesus throughout their lives on Earth) visually perceive angels, above and the Father in a different way?

And more on the subject of hellfire, and those who are cast into it after judgment. Who goes there, specifically? Is it eternal conscious torment, or are they destroyed. Or, is it even a process of... I dunno, purification?



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ihavenoaccount
 




Are all angels "human" in appearance? Do they appear different depending on your experiences? For example, would a Hindu (who never heard of Jesus throughout their lives on Earth) visually perceive angels, above and the Father in a different way?


Even Father has the appearance of human, above. But, it depends on if you decide to see in spirit or physical while above. Man took the appearance of above, if that makes sense. Yes, many view above as very different. Also, when above comes and speaks to a person, they will come in a format that closely resembles what that person would feel comfortable with. I would not be assigned to a person that will only deal with a female, for instance.



And more on the subject of hellfire, and those who are cast into it after judgment. Who goes there, specifically? Is it eternal conscious torment, or are they destroyed. Or, is it even a process of... I dunno, purification?


All of below, will go there. Also, all of man who are marked by below. They are destroyed, from what is written. But, they will have to learn, before being destroyed. I cannot speak on exactly what will happen, as many are not in the know of this, not even many above. Purification is possible, but unlike one thinks.

Let me provide an example of this:

Say for instance, one of the fallen angels decides Lucifer and his world is not what it is cut out to be. So, they have council with Father and wants to come back. That angel will be wiped clean, so to speak. All of his mind, thoughts, etc, will be completely erased, and he would have to start over again. But, he will never be allowed to come back above.
edit on 26-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Just wondering if you got my last message and if you did your thoughts? Thanks



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Just wondering if you could request I be pulled?



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcs7272
Just wondering if you could request I be pulled?


I will speak to Micheal on this, but as of now he is here taking care of an issue, when he is done, I will ask of him. But, you must not pull back, if you do, they will release. Fear overcomes many when this happens.
edit on 26-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


I will not pull back. I feel I may know the feeling of being pulled, maybe a memory maybe not even mine if that makes sense. Thank you, please do not rush to ask on my account whenever and if ever he decides I will be ready. I assume this happens while I sleep or am close to sleep.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcs7272
reply to post by jhill76
 


I will not pull back. I feel I may know the feeling of being pulled, maybe a memory maybe not even mine if that makes sense. Thank you, please do not rush to ask on my account whenever and if ever he decides I will be ready. I assume this happens while I sleep or am close to sleep.


Yes, this is usually when it happens because of least resistance. But, if it is needed, it will happen at any time. I have seen it happen when people are driving a car.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


I often get a feeling of everything is rushing towards me. It makes me light headed and dizzy. I have to bite my lip and strain to regain normality. Any thoughts?



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcs7272
reply to post by jhill76
 


I often get a feeling of everything is rushing towards me. It makes me light headed and dizzy. I have to bite my lip and strain to regain normality. Any thoughts?


You could be getting ready to see things right before they happen, preemptively. To give a definite answer, I will need to look into the books.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Thanks! I figured it was a panic attack, Vertigo or a tumor lol I get the worst headaches at times, but most people do I suppose lol. I hate to bombard you with so may questions. i have another weird one for you. My body temp a lot of the times is of the charts especially when I sleep. If you use a thermometer there is no discernible difference between me and anyone else. But even my girlfriend says I feel like a heater. I mean I radiate heat at times not just a little warm. Thoughts?



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcs7272
Thanks! I figured it was a panic attack, Vertigo or a tumor lol I get the worst headaches at times, but most people do I suppose lol. I hate to bombard you with so may questions. i have another weird one for you. My body temp a lot of the times is of the charts especially when I sleep. If you use a thermometer there is no discernible difference between me and anyone else. But even my girlfriend says I feel like a heater. I mean I radiate heat at times not just a little warm. Thoughts?


Just of vessel, no reason behind it pertaining to self.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


Just of Vessel? Meaning just my body getting hot not my spirit? Vessel like an Angel inhabits or does that go for all humans? Sorry I am a bit thick lol



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kcs7272
reply to post by jhill76
 


Just of Vessel? Meaning just my body getting hot not my spirit? Vessel like an Angel inhabits or does that go for all humans? Sorry I am a bit thick lol


Yes, just the body. Above refers to a vessel in two different ways.
- If I leave to go above, I have a vessel which sits in my place until I return, to continue bodily functions (sleep, eat, etc).
- The body

It would just depend on how it is used in a sentence, as they say here.

To expand on the first vessel.
Above there is a holding area, that holds many vessels (spirits). They do not move, interact, or anything until they are called by Father to come and join with one that is here from above. Their sole task is to continue bodily functions and to allow the hearing/seeing of above. They are a spirit with limited knowledge/thoughts. They only have enough to do the tasks that I stated above.
edit on 26-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Off to take my dogs out and then to bed. Thanks for the thoughts see you soon



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Correction, why is man in hell when there is heaven waiting for him if he has will to seek it. Its not out there, its in here.



posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by metatronobody
Correction, why is man in hell when there is heaven waiting for him if he has will to seek it. Its not out there, its in here.


I am speaking of the hell commonly refereed to where Satan resides. I used the word to easily relay a thought.



posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 


Do you believe in aliens then...?



posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by jhill76
 


Do you believe in aliens then...?


What would be your definition of aliens?



new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join