It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

What are you who do you claim to be?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Why do you assume, I view myself as higher and others as lower? This is surely not the case.

Here is an excellent case in point. You Imply a great many things, and when someone calls you on it, you deny it. Problem is, you eventually hem yourself in; start to squirm, and the deceit becomes more apparent.
Like now.

Surely one who knows "everything" must harbor some sense of superiority. Otherwise, why would you presume to present yourself as a "chosen one"? Or shall you also deny you imply that continually? God makes no bones about being superior to us. This is why he commands us to "worship" him.

You say my "mind is made up". How do you know that? Are you making presumptions, or assumptions, or did you check your arc? I started reading this thread with a sense of curiosity, but the facts are the facts.
The discrepancies are the discrepancies.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
reply to post by jhill76

Why do you assume, I view myself as higher and others as lower? This is surely not the case.

Here is an excellent case in point. You Imply a great many things, and when someone calls you on it, you deny it. Problem is, you eventually hem yourself in; start to squirm, and the deceit becomes more apparent.
Like now.

Surely one who knows "everything" must harbor some sense of superiority. Otherwise, why would you presume to present yourself as a "chosen one"? Or shall you also deny you imply that continually? God makes no bones about being superior to us. This is why he commands us to "worship" him.

You say my "mind is made up". How do you know that? Are you making presumptions, or assumptions, or did you check your arc? I started reading this thread with a sense of curiosity, but the facts are the facts.

Point the discrepancies out please? Again, what you have stated above is assumptions.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
reply to post by jhill76

Good point maybe the good angel can give us some solid proof to go on instead of
masquerading as a chosen one..

They claim to speak directly to god and claim knowledge but cannot give us proof lol.
All you get is you got to have faith ..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

I have and so has the poster .. you claim you do not understand slang
but boy you sure do when it comes to questioning your claims etc.

You make assumptions without reading your books for the end result.
When you get backed in a corner and cannot answer you claim that you need to read
your books!.. Nice try but it is game over please insert another quarter.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I suggest you reread your own words, and find them yourself.

I absolutely do believe that God calls upon mere mortals to perform certain tasks. I read your other thread, the OP on that one, I forget the name - and I completely agree with your words. (The one the Chesire Cat linked).

There is no question the things in that post occur, I've no doubt about that. What I do doubt, however, is an unsubstantiated claim to being an entity who is not God, not an angel, yet not a regular human but lives between two dimensions or two realities at will, who has complete access to God the Father, and his Chosen Ones.

Now will you come back and ask me to quote where you said you are not "a normal human"?

It's inherent in every sentence you type. So. Tell us this. What do you claim to be?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Dear jhill 76,
I see you have gone off line, and I need to also. I want to ask you to please discontinue responding to my queries with questions of me. Please try to answer my questions. In truth I find you a likeable fellow.

Denver: Stay away from those Fires man! Hope to goodness they don't blow your way!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

I suggest you reread your own words, and find them yourself.

You say I am of deceiving, I would like you to point out my discrepancies please.

What I do doubt, however, is an unsubstantiated claim to being an entity who is not God, not an angel, yet not a regular human but lives between two dimensions or two realities at will, who has complete access to God the Father, and his Chosen Ones.

I have not stated about self, only to a select few. Again, what you have written here, is assumptions that you have made your self.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

When you get backed in a corner and cannot answer you claim that you need to read your books!..

Anyone above will say the same. They must get the answers. Do you think every angel knows all? All information above is compartmentalized. As I said before, there is only one who can access the books, all of above must go through him, except for Father.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You cannot con me by your charlatan best go look at the books when backed into a corner
speech..Must try harder

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

soo.. were us humans on earth created by other beings from another planet??
if not.. how were we created?

and are there other species not on earth that are not human?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by willrush

soo.. were us humans on earth created by other beings from another planet?? if not.. how were we created?

All was created by Father. Everyone started out as spirit. You were only given unto a body in which to experience life in. Just like an astronaut is given a space suit, to experience space.

and are there other species not on earth that are not human?

Animals, insects, and the such. If you mean like humans, no, only spirits.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

All was created by Father. Everyone started out as spirit. You were only given unto a body in which to experience life in. Just like an astronaut is given a space suit, to experience space.

i get that.. but... how did life get started on planet earth..?
and how did humans start living on the earth?.. were we brought here in some way?

Animals, insects, and the such. If you mean like humans, no, only spirits.

are there any types of species of animals or plants that may be similar to humans in a way?... like the knowledge or anything?..... are humans the only spirit that is connected with god?... are animals and plants spirits different than humans?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

i get that.. but... how did life get started on planet earth..? and how did humans start living on the earth?.. were we brought here in some way?

Earth was not the first planet that was chosen. If you look at the other planets that are close to here, you will see that others have destroyed what was given to them. Thus you have the inhabitable places out there. Father placed humans in strategic spots around the Earth. You only have the details of Adam and Eve. If you ever saw the movie: Knowing, how the children are placed in different parts of the Earth, this closely resembles how man was placed here.

are there any types of species of animals or plants that may be similar to humans in a way?... like the knowledge or anything?..... are humans the only spirit that is connected with god?... are animals and plants spirits different than humans?

Yes, their spirits are of different. The only closest animal out there, that is closest to humans, would be cats/dogs (household pets). I cannot share why they are this way. But, the other animals are just bare bones minimum spirits who just function to survive.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Earth was not the first planet that was chosen. If you look at the other planets that are close to here, you will see that others have destroyed what was given to them. Thus you have the inhabitable places out there. Father placed humans in strategic spots around the Earth. You only have the details of Adam and Eve. If you ever saw the movie: Knowing, how the children are placed in different parts of the Earth, this closely resembles how man was placed here.

i see... so the theory that we humans were made by other beings using their dna and other dna to make humans is not true?.. what other details do you mean?. was the story of adam and eve the story of just the humans on earth being made?.. is that story really how it went?...

Yes, their spirits are of different. The only closest animal out there, that is closest to humans, would be cats/dogs (household pets). I cannot share why they are this way. But, the other animals are just bare bones minimum spirits who just function to survive.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

i see... so the theory that we humans were made by other beings using their dna and other dna to make humans is not true?.. what other details do you mean?. was the story of adam and eve the story of just the humans on earth being made?.. is that story really how it went?...

That is not of truth. I am meaning the details of the other humans that were placed here in the beginning of this cycle. Yes, that story is just of Adam and Eve. The other places have their own version of the bible, Jesus, and religion. Somewhat, but the details are different. For example: Why Satan chose to come here and test man, animals speaking, symbols, details of the speaking, etc.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

ok.. so were the beginning of men caveman..?... were adam and eve more advanced than caveman?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
reply to post by jhill76

ok.. so were the beginning of men caveman..?... were adam and eve more advanced than caveman?

It would depend of your definition of cavemen. If they did the basics: gathering food, hunting, etc, then yes, that would be of them. There are other books (not books above) that are here, that explains in more detail about Adam and Eve and how they lived.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

i see......and is heaven at the end of space?... is there any end of space?.. if there isnt then how does that work?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by willrush
reply to post by jhill76

i see......and is heaven at the end of space?... is there any end of space?.. if there isnt then how does that work?

Heaven will be the furthest point up. Things cannot be measured in ways in which we measure things here, if that makes sense. Just like the city and the temple, it is more square but no end point, but not a circle.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join