It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Head Of Star Wars Program Says Cheney

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
news to me....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by trysts

You just refuse to get it dont you? After the Soviet Union collapsed, we stopped taking ANY kinds of threats against the homeland serious.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by trysts

You just refuse to get it dont you? After the Soviet Union collapsed, we stopped taking ANY kinds of threats against the homeland serious.

He's a "truther" and you expect him to "get" anything that involves common sense or rational thought? It likely won't ever happen. It's been nearly 11 years and he hasn't "gotten" it yet.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

reply to post by trysts

You obviously don't get it, vipertech0596. After the Soviet collapse, the new enemy wasn't other countries, it was a tactic called 'terrorism'. Terrorism was pushed by this government as being as scary as the communists. This is why there were NORAD exercises being performed, coincidentally, on 9/11. Exercises which featured response coordination concerning planes flying into buildings after being high-jacked by terrorists.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

reply to post by trysts

He's a "truther" and you expect him to "get" anything that involves common sense or rational thought? It likely won't ever happen. It's been nearly 11 years and he hasn't "gotten" it yet.

I'm a "she", not a "he", and I'm not a "truther", I'm just a person who doesn't believe in the U.S. government's lies about it's history.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Lots of Cheney and Halliburton fans in this thread. Probably ex employees.
Welcome to Crocodile Jungle!

I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this but Cheney should have been arrested and charged.
He certainly should not be getting another human heart to replace his own.

I heard Cheney ripped the heart out of the donors chest while he was still alive and handed it to the surgeon himself. I have no actual verification of the story though so until some witness comes forward it is only hearsay.
edit on 23-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

edit on 23-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

You may want to reread my comment

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Well i cannot speak for others but i know i work hard on finding things out and i do a lot of my own work...also i have found the stories from OS to be very conflicting....Also i have shown my work many times....and lots of things i show i try to make sure does not just come from so called truther sites...but i know how much effort it takes (and money) it takes to keep sites going and updated ....because i have run sites myself...but because i never ask for money for anything i do It only comes from my own pocket....the reason is because I know things have not at all had a reasonable conclusion....just as in the commission thread....the commmission had it's hands tied behind their backs and also there were many people on the commission with conflicts of interest.
the last two statements by me in the dunking tactics thread are my own work.

So could you please show exactly how Truthers have been so damn Idle...I know John Cole works hard on things he does and has done some very good work even though people might not agree with it...it is still his time and effort.

Chasing the truth is no easy task as people are dealing with some very high ups who are protected...we are dealing with FOIA act requests...which IS not always free to obtain depending upon how hard it is for the people being requested for the information has the ability to provide it.

I am doing some modeling and the software cost me money....and the time it takes is MY time...Is it your opinion that Truthers do not work...or that we all fit neatly into a category of loons and nut cases....Oh right i slipped up there.....you do....I have see the derogatory way you use the term Truthers.

I did a paper on criminals before about how a great deal of criminals are very clever and they do not fit under the category of just being called stupid....the fact is many criminals are very intelligent and are very good at deceiving the general masses....damn....Are there criminals involved in 911....right the highly intelligent 19 hijackers....who acted as a terrorist cell and were able to fool the US government because they knew that many people would be pre occupied with wars games ....I do have a question on that maybe someone can answer....How did they know?....did they just get lucky?....Were they leaked some insider info.

I don't know how many war games were being played out on the day....but there were some was there not?.
maybe you could enlightened everyone by answering those questions....because i have not seen the answers.
I mean where did these people get all the info to know how to by pass the systems.

Also i recently seen a vid on the track planes that day by radar...and there was oddly enough converging flight paths in several instances when planes seem to fly in and other went blip and disappeared...could you show me If this is true or not please because it is very disturbing to me.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

Bowman agreed that the US was in danger of slipping into a dictatorship and stated, “I think there’s been nothing closer to fascism than what we’ve seen lately from this government.”

Bowman slammed the Patriot Act as having, “Done more to destroy the rights of Americans than all of our enemies combined.”

Why would he lie?

I feel like crying, because now I am a believer.

When those that search for the truth, eventually find it and are disgusted! this is reality! You are a brave individual
and now knowing the truth you are one step closer to being free! For those of us who allow their fear of reality
never to allow them to even look this is a total oppression and suppression of free will, individuality, non conformity and allows the manipulation to continue attaining higher and higher manipulations to where we are eventually labotomized into subordinate slaves without any creativity or individuality! never conform to those that
believe in being politically correct, following the crowd and worrying about what others think! For these are weak people without a leg to stand on against the majority ideal and they will always have a bully leading them!
I commend you for being true to yourself! never surrender never conform! Love will conquer the fear that allows
so many to be manipulated! God is Love!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Not to take away from it. I've always suspected that Cheney had a bigger role in 9/11 than what has already been reported over the years.

Cheney’s Tell-All Book Attacks Powell, Condoleezza Rice

Just imagine what he'll put in his next book.
edit on 23-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't understand why Cheney needed a heart transplant if he never had one to begin with...?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by trysts

reply to post by trysts

You obviously don't get it, vipertech0596. After the Soviet collapse, the new enemy wasn't other countries, it was a tactic called 'terrorism'. Terrorism was pushed by this government as being as scary as the communists. This is why there were NORAD exercises being performed, coincidentally, on 9/11. Exercises which featured response coordination concerning planes flying into buildings after being high-jacked by terrorists.

It is pretty much a truism that the US had to "find" another enemy after the unpredicted collapse of communism, or the military-industrial-congressional complex (Eisenhower's description - he coined it) would have collapsed.

The stop-gap measure was to convince Saddam the US had no problem with him invading Iraq, and #2 the CIA's creation of the base, aka Al Qaeda.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Well i cannot speak for others but i know i work hard on finding things out and i do a lot of my own work...also i have found the stories from OS to be very conflicting....Also i have shown my work many times....and lots of things i show i try to make sure does not just come from so called truther sites...but i know how much effort it takes (and money) it takes to keep sites going and updated ....because i have run sites myself...but because i never ask for money for anything i do It only comes from my own pocket....the reason is because I know things have not at all had a reasonable conclusion....just as in the commission thread....the commmission had it's hands tied behind their backs and also there were many people on the commission with conflicts of interest.
the last two statements by me in the dunking tactics thread are my own work.

So could you please show exactly how Truthers have been so damn Idle...I know John Cole works hard on things he does and has done some very good work even though people might not agree with it...it is still his time and effort.

Chasing the truth is no easy task as people are dealing with some very high ups who are protected...we are dealing with FOIA act requests...which IS not always free to obtain depending upon how hard it is for the people being requested for the information has the ability to provide it.

I am doing some modeling and the software cost me money....and the time it takes is MY time...Is it your opinion that Truthers do not work...or that we all fit neatly into a category of loons and nut cases....Oh right i slipped up there.....you do....I have see the derogatory way you use the term Truthers.

I did a paper on criminals before about how a great deal of criminals are very clever and they do not fit under the category of just being called stupid....the fact is many criminals are very intelligent and are very good at deceiving the general masses....damn....Are there criminals involved in 911....right the highly intelligent 19 hijackers....who acted as a terrorist cell and were able to fool the US government because they knew that many people would be pre occupied with wars games ....I do have a question on that maybe someone can answer....How did they know?....did they just get lucky?....Were they leaked some insider info.

I don't know how many war games were being played out on the day....but there were some was there not?.
maybe you could enlightened everyone by answering those questions....because i have not seen the answers.
I mean where did these people get all the info to know how to by pass the systems.

Also i recently seen a vid on the track planes that day by radar...and there was oddly enough converging flight paths in several instances when planes seem to fly in and other went blip and disappeared...could you show me If this is true or not please because it is very disturbing to me.

Well my friend I to have been doing much research into the recent events! How there are many inconsistencies
in the states story, how they lied to the American people and were caught in their lies.
I remember on the day of the hijackings how the media reported that there could be as many as 20 hijacked
planes. These ghost blips that were seen by air traffic controllers were programmed into the computers to represent highjacked planes because of the many excersises that were happening on this same day! You should
research a book called Crossing the Rubicon by Michael C. Ruppert! He assertained that there were at least 5
wargame excersises on the day of the attacks and that these war games had leaked out to the terrorist! He also assertains that the war game responsable for the faux blips was reffered to as "vigilant guardian"! a Quote from the book " vigilant guardian was a hijacking drill, not a cold war exercise"
Whether the leaks and the fact that our air defenses were led away from New York and washington were on purpose or not is unclear! What is clear is the fact that our leaders knew there were highjacked planes in the air but we did not send any fighters up until after the towers were already impacted! Now this in my mind shows a complacency to impact the american public, to cause fear and panic towards an end that will profit a minority and liable the rest of us! To find out real factual evidence it is necessary to research rupperts book as
well as others because I feel the net can be a unreliable source to find the truth!
Though we may never find any actual evidence implicating our political hierarchy in the events of 911 we can never dismiss the truth that these events have been used to further an agenda in the middle east and many
right here in our homes! An agenda to take away our liberties and to continue to enslave us monetarily!
To deny these facts is insane!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I don't understand why Cheney needed a heart transplant if he never had one to begin with...?

Did you notice how fast he was able to secure a donor! I would not be surprised if his donor was forced into
their situation! We are here only to serve the interest of the elites and once this is done we will be disposed of just like any other unneeded commodity! Welcome to 1984.....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by trysts

And you continue to show just how little you know about the subject. The US first started having problems with Muslim extremists in the late 1700s. Terrorism was around and killing Americans while the Soviets were still kicking. People like you, who appearantly think that terrorists just popped up in the 90s are deluded.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The politicians had NO problem taking a meat cleaver to the military after the Soviets collapsed. Doesn't anyone remember history?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0

Did you notice how fast he was able to secure a donor! I would not be surprised if his donor was forced into
their situation! We are here only to serve the interest of the elites and once this is done we will be disposed of just like any other unneeded commodity! Welcome to 1984.....

I'm sure they have a private donor market they can purchase organs from. They probably have a database of people to select from, then send a blackwater/Xe mecenary out to take them out, then the organ team is there to harvest it.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The real story can't come out because of the liability of all our military/vets who were poisoned in Saudi Arabia by the Saud's....or Saddam's successful use of chemical weapons that gave our military their illnesses that nobody is helping them with.

We need to keep getting Saudi oil....having the truth come out would result in the public wanting to declare war on the Saudi's. They have nukes and advanced military hardware now and we can't fight them. Especially since they have China as their biggest oil buyer now.

Thus the truth will be kept quiet.

Osama Been Forgotten wanted the US .mil out of Saudi Arabia...he got his wish.
2007 Saudi Arabia unplugged their currency from the US dollar.
2007 Saudi's announced they weren't accepting the US Dollar for oil anymore.

....And now all these Saudi Prince's dropping like flies....figure it out yet?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

The politicians had NO problem taking a meat cleaver to the military after the Soviets collapsed. Doesn't anyone remember history?

Yes, I was actually there as it happened, I was in Berlin two days after the wall came down.

The cuts would have been deeper without the "perceived" threats of Saddam and the bogeyman of Al Quaeda.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join